Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (979913 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by otimize(m): 10:35pm On May 18, 2016
...thread oh thread
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Olutty88(m): 12:06am On May 19, 2016
OversightTM:

The interview was at UBA House in Marina, Lagos.
pls i want to ask if there's age limit. If yes what's the highest age? Thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by coolchux1: 5:58am On May 19, 2016
Please is wearing a jacket a must for writing d test? I borrowed a friend my jacket and am yet to get it back. Can I go with just a shirt and tie?
dekunleJ:

dress coprate plus jacket. with your knotted tie
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by chiomaclancy: 8:35am On May 19, 2016
Dressing corporate for d test is not compulsory, just Mke sure u have ur original credentials and go with ur smart brain.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by chiomaclancy: 8:37am On May 19, 2016
Abeg o, who is still awaiting interview invite from Enugu
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by OversightTM(m): 11:46am On May 19, 2016
Olutty88:
pls i want to ask if there's age limit. If yes what's the highest age? Thanks

Yes 26
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 19, 2016
Abeg, haw do one apply. Finding how to apply. I went to uba headquarter at marina. Nobody collect my CV. I was told I ave to knw d HR
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by beckissluv(f): 2:36pm On May 19, 2016
profsod:
Abeg, haw do one apply. Finding how to apply. I went to uba headquarter at marina. Nobody collect my CV. I was told I ave to knw d HR
has any body in edo recieve any invite from uba?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by otimize(m): 2:38pm On May 19, 2016
beckissluv:

has any body in edo recieve any invite from uba?
did you apply in Benin?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by beckissluv(f): 2:53pm On May 19, 2016
otimize:
did you apply in Benin?
i sent my cv to one uba email address
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by otimize(m): 3:38pm On May 19, 2016
beckissluv:

i sent my cv to one uba email address
okay...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by otimize(m): 6:29pm On May 19, 2016
Pls house, I took the test yesterday in Benin, I was the only one that took the test, after the test I was given a form to fill and was even told to drop my passport. Pls my question is, if this is the procedure in all test venues?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Drkul(f): 7:29pm On May 19, 2016
otimize:
Pls house, I took the test yesterday in Benin, I was the only one that took the test, after the test I was given a form to fill and was even told to drop my passport. Pls my question is, if this is the procedure in all test venues?
Just hearing this, were you successful and are you based in benin?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by otimize(m): 8:57pm On May 19, 2016
Drkul:

Just hearing this, were you successful and are you based in benin?
Seriously I don't know, had network issues before my time elapsed. Was not told if I was successful or not.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by princeunugwa: 11:11pm On May 19, 2016
Pls house, I wrote on the 28th of April, and I passed, we were told to expect interview invite. But since then I've not heard from them, and I understand those that wrote a week later on the 3rd May, av done their interview. Anybody in d house that wrote same day or with useful info concerning dis delay shud brief us pls and pls

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Holowotiti: 7:16am On May 20, 2016
Gud mawin guys.pls does any1 knows the procedure for those dat cudnt write test in marina on Tuesday because of original olevel result. I guess we were told to bring our CV to marina Buh am not sure maybe we r to drop d copies of our credential.
Pls sum1 help
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by dekunleJ: 9:09am On May 20, 2016
Holowotiti:
Gud mawin guys.pls does any1 knows the procedure for those dat cudnt write test in marina on Tuesday because of original olevel result. I guess we were told to bring our CV to marina Buh am not sure maybe we r to drop d copies of our credential.
Pls sum1 help

I thought the guy told you to bring whatever was missing in your credentials and come back to marina and explain yourself and ask for him. in order to write the test
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by dekunleJ: 9:15am On May 20, 2016
princeunugwa:
Pls house, I wrote on the 28th of April, and I passed, we were told to expect interview invite. But since then I've not heard from them, and I understand those that wrote a week later on the 3rd May, av done their interview. Anybody in d house that wrote same day or with useful info concerning dis delay shud brief us pls and pls

i did mine on 17th may Tuesday and we were told to prepare for our invite the following Friday. I didn't receive any text so I went there today to explain that have not received sms invite. the 'receptionist guy told me that its going to be batch by batch and for this week it's going to be appitude test . that they will still forward sms invite. saw a guy also waiting to write test too.

please anyone who sat for test on 17th may should also update us with any important info.

God bless
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Drkul(f): 10:16am On May 20, 2016
otimize:
Seriously I don't know, had network issues before my time elapsed. Was not told if I was successful or not.
Thought it will show successful or not, if time elapses. You should have told them you had network issues, they would have allowed you.
Still wish you the best
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by princeunugwa: 11:02am On May 20, 2016
dekunleJ:

i did mine on 17th may Tuesday and we were told to prepare for our invite the following Friday. I didn't receive any text so I went there today to explain that have not received sms invite. the 'receptionist guy told me that its going to be batch by batch and for this week it's going to be appitude test . that they will still forward sms invite. saw a guy also waiting to write test too.

please anyone who sat for test on 17th may should also update us with any important info.

God bless

OK bro, God bless pls kindly add me on whatsapp if possible pls. 08038101168
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by otimize(m): 1:39pm On May 20, 2016
Drkul:

Thought it will show successful or not, if time elapses. You should have told them you had network issues, they would have allowed you.
Still wish you the best
Thanks dearie...

2 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Pepjoe: 3:34pm On May 23, 2016
Pepjoe:

All d best bro!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Pepjoe: 3:38pm On May 23, 2016
Miracle212:
May 17.
How was d stuff?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Miracle212(f): 4:28pm On May 23, 2016
Pepjoe:

How was d stuff?
was ok and yours
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Pepjoe: 8:56pm On May 23, 2016
Miracle212:
was ok and yours
It ws okay too
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Pepjoe: 9:01pm On May 23, 2016
chiomaclancy:
Abeg o, who is still awaiting interview invite from Enugu
I saw someone dat wrote d test on 17th May n was invited for d interview on d following day, 18th May. Why not call d number dat sent u d test invite to ask abt d interview
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by dekunleJ: 11:16pm On May 23, 2016
Pepjoe:

I saw someone dat wrote d test on 17th May n was invited for d interview on d following day, 18th May. Why not call d number dat sent u d test invite to ask abt d interview

Please did this person. wrote the rest at marina in Lagos. under chima HCM cos I went there on 20th of may and was told that it's aptitude test that are still being conducted during the week .

plus there's no number in d message uba sent in the first instance .
please if you have any info let us know
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by dekunleJ: 11:17pm On May 23, 2016
Pepjoe:

Please did this person. wrote the test at marina in Lagos. under chima HCM cos I went there on 20th of may and was told that it's aptitude test that are still being conducted during the week .

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by chiomaclancy: 11:40pm On May 23, 2016
Pepjoe:

Did dis person write at Enugu? And there is no number to the test invite.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by dekunleJ: 11:53pm On May 23, 2016
Am confused here oh. don't know how you'll sit for a test on 17th may and you're called on 18th may for interview . Am disturbed anybody who wrote on 17th may at marina.

should please help update us on any info . please kindly help oh. chima HCM was my contact for d test
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Pepjoe: 7:07am On May 24, 2016
chiomaclancy:

Did dis person write at Enugu? And there is no number to the test invite.
Yes @Enugu
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Pepjoe: 7:10am On May 24, 2016
dekunleJ:

Please did this person. wrote the rest at marina in Lagos. under chima HCM cos I went there on 20th of may and was told that it's aptitude test that are still being conducted during the week .

No.... He wrote @Enugu

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.