Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (979902 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by francophone134: 11:08pm On Dec 27, 2018
Please i need someone to help me out... Ive done my first interview since three weeks ago but haven't hard from dem regarding second interview...
My friends got a regret mail but i.haven't... Pls oo help a brother.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Ymcmbbb: 11:40pm On Dec 27, 2018
francophone134:
Please i need someone to help me out... Ive done my first interview since three weeks ago but haven't hard from dem regarding second interview...

You mean the Skype interview or face to face? Which did you do?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by iamyinkizzle: 3:35am On Dec 28, 2018
Please was anyone sent a link to monitor there application after the first interview.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ekwise: 6:22pm On Dec 28, 2018
Ymcmbbb:

Congratulations. Been waiting on medicals since but maybe I wasn’t successful �. What state are you in and when does training school start?

In Benin. Training school starts 2nd Jan.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Yinbanjonic(m): 8:43pm On Dec 28, 2018
ekwise:

In Benin. Training school starts 2nd Jan.
Same with Lagos
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Ymcmbbb: 9:19pm On Dec 28, 2018
Yinbanjonic:

Same with Lagos

You’ve also done your medicals? And been called for training school? What state?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Ymcmbbb: 9:46pm On Dec 28, 2018
Yinbanjonic:

Same with Lagos

Congrats
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Churock: 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
Jpoppins:
please do you know the criteria for posting into different departments? Any tips for the training school ?

Yes. Location u used when registering/filling of forms, then available position/course(degree).
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by francophone134: 10:35pm On Dec 28, 2018
Ymcmbbb:

You mean the Skype interview or face to face? Which did you do?
face to face interview... But have not been called for second interview.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by francophone134: 10:36pm On Dec 28, 2018
quote author=Ymcmbbb post=74223933]

You mean the Skype interview or face to face? Which did you do? [/quote]
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Yinbanjonic(m): 11:09pm On Dec 28, 2018
Ymcmbbb:

You’ve also done your medicals? And been called for training school? What state?
No but I did interview yesterday and was told that training will start on January 2
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Yinbanjonic(m): 11:12pm On Dec 28, 2018
Churock:

There's fund transfer, customer relations, marketing, I.T, Infact every department is up!! All depending on where you'll be posted, what u studied and what's available

If u are a bsc, 80k
After 1 yr it increases

After 2 yrs, it increases again

Is the salary stated above also with HND if not please how much is HND been paid?

And from there you'll be due for appraisal and promotion
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Ymcmbbb: 6:05am On Dec 29, 2018
francophone134:

Face to face with the head of HR is usually the last stage. Did mine three weeks ago too and i’ve Been waiting for an update from them but none yet
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Ymcmbbb: 6:06am On Dec 29, 2018
Yinbanjonic:

No but I did interview yesterday and was told that training will start on January 2

Alright.. Thanks. I wonder if anyone in Lagos has been invited for medicals and Training school.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Yinbanjonic(m): 8:44am On Dec 29, 2018
Ymcmbbb:

Alright.. Thanks. I wonder if anyone in Lagos has been invited for medicals and Training school.
Some are invited for medical yesterday
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Churock: 8:50am On Dec 29, 2018
Yinbanjonic:

Is the salary stated above also with HND if not please how much is HND been paid?

And from there you'll be due for appraisal and promotion

Sadly for HND salary is less. And yes you'll be due for appraisal. What ever your supervisor says is what counts
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Jpoppins(f): 5:16pm On Dec 29, 2018
Churock:

Yes. Location u used when registering/filling of forms, then available position/course(degree).

thank you very much , please is there a way I can reach you ? Email or phone number I’d be very grateful I’d like to wey your input on something
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Churock: 9:53am On Dec 30, 2018
Jpoppins:
thank you very much , please is there a way I can reach you ? Email or phone number I’d be very grateful I’d like to wey your input on something

I think you've sent me a mail already. I've replied. Happy Sunday
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by iamyinkizzle: 6:14pm On Dec 30, 2018
Ymcmbbb:

Please after the skype interview was anyone sent a mail to monitor his application
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Harvard13(m): 9:31am On Dec 31, 2018
Ymcmbbb:
Please who knows when the next training school starts and if anyone has been called for medicals?? Thanks

@Harvard13
a friend of mine was invited for the first week of January
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Harvard13(m): 9:32am On Dec 31, 2018
Churock:

Sadly for HND salary is less. And yes you'll be due for appraisal. What ever your supervisor says is what counts
salary for hnd is the same as bsc
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Harvard13(m): 9:33am On Dec 31, 2018
francophone134:
if you've done the face to face, just wait and be hopeful
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Harvard13(m): 9:34am On Dec 31, 2018
Barbarthundey:
Are they really strict to this "pls ignore if written in the last 6months" ? because I just got another invite within a space of one month. Somebody pls help!
yes o. If they catch you and it's likely but you may slip through
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Yinbanjonic(m): 10:38am On Dec 31, 2018
Harvard13:
Are you sure about this and where do you get your info from?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Churock: 4:53pm On Dec 31, 2018
Harvard13:

Oga salary for HND holders is not the same
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Oye2018: 6:20pm On Dec 31, 2018
Please what are the processes involved when you take the function based test? How many interview? Has anyone who attended the test made it to training school?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Seunfaj(m): 11:52pm On Jan 02, 2019
Please are they still doing the assessment test
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Tiempo: 4:50pm On Jan 03, 2019
i got invited for test but i do nt have original waec result only print out and secondary school testimonial can i still go?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lacifer: 5:25pm On Jan 03, 2019
Tiempo:
i got invited for test but i do nt have original waec result only print out and secondary school testimonial can i still go?

you can try your luck...
when is your test and venue?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Oye2018: 7:09pm On Jan 03, 2019
Tiempo:

U will not be allow to take the test without the original cert. Dey are strict with it. If u notice it is boldly written in ur mail but dere is no harm in trying
The only harm in this case is ur transport
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Oye2018: 7:10pm On Jan 03, 2019
Oye2018:
Please what are the processes involved when you take the function based test? How many interview? Has anyone who attended the test made it to training school?

Pls, can anyone answer dis?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Harvard13(m): 8:48am On Jan 04, 2019
Someone who finished from my banking school with HND was given same employment letter as me. Say the one you know
Churock:

Oga salary for HND holders is not the same

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.