Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,564 members, 7,781,837 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:05 PM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (975762 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by jennieee(f): 4:28pm On Feb 15, 2019
calmnquiet:

Yes it has
I just hope they don't take much time��

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by calmnquiet(m): 5:43pm On Feb 15, 2019
jennieee:

I just hope they don't take much time��

I hope so too.

You in Lagos?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by jennieee(f): 4:38pm On Feb 19, 2019
calmnquiet:

I hope so too.
You in Lagos?
yea, u
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by calmnquiet(m): 7:03pm On Feb 19, 2019
jennieee:

yea, u

Yeah I am

Sent you a pm, Pls do reply.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Stephanie75(f): 5:35am On Feb 25, 2019
Funtan:

Mine took three weeks. You might be lucky though and get a mail from your HR to come for your interview in a week's time
I got a text last night telling me to come for an interview today. What kind of questions should I expect?
Thanks Funtan
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by jennieee(f): 12:38pm On Feb 25, 2019
calmnquiet:

Yeah I am
Sent you a pm, Pls do reply.
didn't see it... send message to this mail jenny20208@gmail.com
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by TheKingPin: 8:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
Sandieeee:

yes but it has been postponed na.

Please any update on the Banking School on Monday?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lacifer: 8:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
Good evening house,
Is there anyone writing the aptitude test this weekend Saturday at Ibadan or Lagos?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lita22(f): 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
Did someone tell you it's Monday?
TheKingPin:

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by petrusson(m): 2:18pm On Feb 27, 2019
Nwoke Oma check your mail na. If there is nothing from them then it means they haven't fixed a date for the training. Biko nwere ndidi
TheKingPin:

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by TheKingPin: 5:23pm On Feb 28, 2019
petrusson:
Nwoke Oma check your mail na. If there is nothing from them then it means they haven't fixed a date for the training. Biko nwere ndidi
Alright brother, thanks grin grin
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by mildkind007: 11:00am On Mar 01, 2019
Good day to you all...Pls has any UBA applicants gone for stage 2 face to face interview between 2 weeks ago till now? Reason being that have gone for my Stage 1 face to face interview since 2 weeks ago Monday to be precise and many other set after me have gone for theirs and we all haven't gotten a feedback till now...Heard those in banking school should conclude their 2weeks banking school training today...Any enlightenment will be welcomed as per what to expect next...Thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Sandieeee(f): 1:44pm On Mar 01, 2019
mildkind007:
Good day to you all...Pls has any UBA applicants gone for stage 2 face to face interview between 2 weeks ago till now? Reason being that have gone for my Stage 1 face to face interview since 2 weeks ago Monday to be precise and many other set after me have gone for theirs and we all haven't gotten a feedback till now...Heard those in banking school should conclude their 2weeks banking school training today...Any enlightenment will be welcomed as per what to expect next...Thanks
The banking school was postponed till after elections.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by echobazz: 3:20pm On Mar 01, 2019
Good day everyone,please did anyone here get an invite for (Screening,pre-chat and C.B.T) scheduled to hold next week tuesday at the headquarters.

I just got an invite though
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by AlienRobot: 3:58pm On Mar 01, 2019
UBA Usually base their assessment on elementary Mathematics (GMAT), verbal reasonings, logical reasonings and critical reasonings

For past questions and answers, contact us on Alienrobot01@gmail.com
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Esejoan(f): 4:22pm On Mar 01, 2019
echobazz:
Good day everyone,please did anyone here get an invite for (Screening,pre-chat and C.B.T) scheduled to hold next week tuesday at the headquarters.

Is it Lagos or Abuja?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by echobazz: 4:42pm On Mar 01, 2019
Esejoan:
Is it Lagos or Abuja?
It is at Marina,Lagos.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Tyty11(f): 10:55pm On Mar 02, 2019
Abeg, I tire on, make den no con dey give person heart attack
petrusson:
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by chuksp09(m): 5:33pm On Mar 06, 2019
Hello guyz... Can anyone give me details about this internship... What i applied for is graduate Trainee..

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Tyty11(f): 6:51pm On Mar 06, 2019
When is the next training school starting?
Anybody knows
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Muzikluva(m): 3:54pm On Mar 07, 2019
Nawa for UBA oo. lipsrsealed undecided why the sudden standstill since last month. How long would one wait for his/her own batch after completing all the stages of the interview process.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by TheKingPin: 4:46pm On Mar 07, 2019
lita22:
Did someone tell you it's Monday?

Then yeah, but it's postponed till after elections
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by petrusson(m): 4:53pm On Mar 07, 2019
Have you done your medicals?
If yes, calm down. I spoke with one of the Academy staff and he/she said "probably" this month so you have to be patient. But if e no start this month no take am personal o. Life goes on my Brother. Las las we go dey alright.. smiley Hope you applied for Eco bank??
Muzikluva:
Nawa for UBA oo. lipsrsealed undecided why the sudden standstill since last month. How long would one wait for his/her own batch after completing all the stages of the interview process.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Muzikluva(m): 6:31pm On Mar 07, 2019
petrusson:
If yes, calm down. I spoke with one of the Academy staff and he/she said "probably" this month so you have to be patient. But if e no start this month no take am personal o. Life goes on my Brother. Las las we go dey alright.. smiley Hope you applied for Eco bank??
I haven't been called for medicals yet undecided lipsrsealed and no I didn't apply for Ecobank. Thanks tho...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by petrusson(m): 6:34pm On Mar 07, 2019
Have you done the 2nd physical interview?
Muzikluva:

I haven't been called for medicals yet undecided lipsrsealed and no I didn't apply for Ecobank. Thanks tho...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Muzikluva(m): 7:15pm On Mar 07, 2019
petrusson:
Have you done the 2nd physical interview?
Done.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lita22(f): 12:45pm On Mar 08, 2019
Probably is even there, that means we might not go till whenever. This postponement thing has never happened before I'm sure, thanks to all the "some participants" that requested for the postponement. Quit my job and I'm home waiting for UBA that may or may not hold banking school till december
petrusson:
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by eleanora: 2:41pm On Mar 08, 2019
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Sandieeee(f): 12:47pm On Mar 10, 2019
lita22:
Probably is even there, that means we might not go till whenever. This postponement thing has never happened before I'm sure, thanks to all the "some participants" that requested for the postponement. Quit my job and I'm home waiting for UBA that may or may not hold banking school till december
by this week we would receive a mail be optimistic lol.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by jennieee(f): 11:19am On Mar 12, 2019
let's keep our fingers crossed, I just hope they get back to us this week�
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Tyty11(f): 5:01pm On Mar 12, 2019
Hope so
jennieee:
let's keep our fingers crossed, I just hope they get back to us this week�
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by munalight(f): 11:57pm On Mar 12, 2019
echobazz:

I got an invite yesterday, mine is on the 25th of this month.

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.