Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,310 members, 7,780,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:01 PM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (975651 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Harvard13(m): 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2019
Fremaxx:
It's totally true. I just didn't include graduate intern. I was not sure if banks do that.

It's not. The difference between both (in UBA) is that entry level is used to generalize for both bsc and OND/ HND graduates while graduate trainee is usually for bsc.

Entry level is usually divided into two. GT and BTOP. GT for bsc, BTOP for ond/hnd.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by petrusson(m): 7:34am On Apr 01, 2019
Bro, please don't forget to inform us when you have more details about the whole thing.
Thanks
calmnquiet:

Lol

Last Last I'll march to Marina on Monday, e nor far.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by calmnquiet(m): 7:39am On Apr 01, 2019
petrusson:
Bro, please don't forget to inform us when you have more details about the whole thing.
Thanks

Already spoke with that woman that sent us invitation mail, and she said if we got the mail then it's not a mistake, so there's nothing one can do.
It's thier organisation and they can take any decision they deem fit.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by slimbless(f): 8:55am On Apr 01, 2019
Did you ask her the reason behind it?
Did you ask if it's just temporary, if it's possible for the people to be called back when they are ready for the TS?
calmnquiet:

Already spoke with that woman that sent us invitation mail, and she said if we got the mail then it's not a mistake, so there's nothing one can do.
It's thier organisation and they can take any decision they deem fit.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Sandieeee(f): 9:09am On Apr 01, 2019
why is uBA still writing test. what is really going on in there yes it is your organization,why joke with our time and money.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Tyty11(f): 9:20am On Apr 01, 2019
Sandieeee:
why is uBA still writing test. what is really going on in there yes it is your organization,why joke with our time and money.
even I am surprised. And did they say anything about those that didn't get any mail from them, about two of my friends didn't get the mail
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Muzikluva(m): 9:24am On Apr 01, 2019
It is well people!!! Better days ahead. Don't give up!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Yinbanjonic(m): 9:44am On Apr 01, 2019
UBA recruitment is a real scam. I will never forget what they did to us last year December. We went for interview and later sent regret mail to almost all of us, that was when I knew they are real scam. I will advise you guys to look for a better place because even if you are employed they will will still sack after some months or a year and employs another people. I got to know that all those their recruitment is a strategy to open account for all of us because they have target. You should wonder why is it that they're always recruiting.
I pray God will favour all of us in this country because favour is better than Labour.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by calmnquiet(m): 10:59am On Apr 01, 2019
slimbless:
Did you ask her the reason behind it?
Did you ask if it's just temporary, if it's possible for the people to be called back when they are ready for the TS?

"Good morning dear, if this mail was sent to you after the postponement mail, then its not a mistake. May I add however, that every position or state in life has its own opportunities. May God open your eyes to locate those opportunities and also favour you in Jesus name, Amen."

That's the reply she gave me
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by calmnquiet(m): 11:01am On Apr 01, 2019
Yinbanjonic:
UBA recruitment is a real scam. I will never forget what they did to us last year December. We went for interview and later sent regret mail to almost all of us, that was when I knew they are real scam. I will advise you guys to look for a better place because even if you are employed they will will still sack after some months or a year and employs another people. I got to know that all those their recruitment is a strategy to open account for all of us because they have target. You should wonder why is it that they're always recruiting.
I pray God will favour all of us in this country because favour is better than Labour.

Bro it's very sad, if you go to Marina now, you will still see people coming for aptitude test.

Alot of people sacrificed a lot for this job including me, but life goes on.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by calmnquiet(m): 11:02am On Apr 01, 2019
Sandieeee:

If we were in a normal country where there is law, one could sue.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by teymmyt(f): 11:16am On Apr 01, 2019
Please is there anyone here who didn't receive the regret mail?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Sandieeee(f): 2:47pm On Apr 01, 2019
calmnquiet:

If we were in a normal country where there is law, one could sue.
you all can send a mail to Tony elumelu. If you feel pained.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Austinfregs(m): 6:48pm On Apr 01, 2019
Sandieeee:

you all can send a mail to Tony elumelu. If you feel pained.
How do i get his email please. I need it
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Tyty11(f): 6:04pm On Apr 04, 2019
shocked This is serious. This isn't done
Austinfregs:

How do i get his email please. I need it
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Tyty11(f): 6:13pm On Apr 04, 2019
Any update yet? From any corner kiss
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lita22(f): 7:37pm On Apr 04, 2019
This place is awfully quiet. Someone working at the bank told me there are people already in banking school. Please who else can confirm this info?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Tyty11(f): 10:02pm On Apr 04, 2019
Everyone thinking about what next to do (Probably)

Well hope you guys applied for Ecobank??
lita22:
This place is awfully quiet. Someone working at the bank told me there are people already in banking school. Please who else can confirm this info?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lita22(f): 11:06pm On Apr 04, 2019
I didn't
Tyty11:

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by petrusson(m): 8:44am On Apr 05, 2019
Have they started sending mails?
Tyty11:

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Lore2630: 10:30am On Apr 05, 2019
What UBA did was actually painful
The hope was just so high
We also received same mail in kaduna
aswell.
Well life Continued[color=#770077][/color]
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Sandieeee(f): 10:49am On Apr 05, 2019
The mail was sent to everyone. unless you gat serious long legs for UBA. I doubt any of us waiting was invited.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by petrusson(m): 11:06am On Apr 05, 2019
It wasn't sent to everyone. I'm very sure of this and they did not do anything
Sandieeee:
The mail was sent to everyone. unless you gat serious long legs for UBA. I doubt any of us waiting was invited.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by nanauju(f): 11:26am On Apr 05, 2019
Pls how can I submit my cv to uba for graduate trainee? Do I need to wait until they're recruiting
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Tyty11(f): 2:13pm On Apr 05, 2019
I think the mail was sent to everyone, I didn't get the mail last week, just got it yesterday afternoon
petrusson:
It wasn't sent to everyone. I'm very sure of this and they did not do anything
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by petrusson(m): 5:24pm On Apr 05, 2019
Tyty11:
I think the mail was sent to everyone, I didn't get the mail last week, just got it yesterday afternoon
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by petrusson(m): 5:27pm On Apr 05, 2019
Hmm... Let me ask sha. I think the new minimum wage stuff also affected their recruitment but I expected more from them. Whenever I hear UBA now this is the only thing that comes to my mind
Tyty11:
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Austinfregs(m): 9:34pm On Apr 06, 2019
Tyty11:
shocked This is serious. This isn't done
grin grin
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Sandieeee(f): 12:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
Las Las nobody was invited to banking school
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lita22(f): 2:33pm On Apr 07, 2019
We don't know that yet. People are currently in banking school, perhaps those who didn't receive regret mail? Or they totally dumped our set and invited new people. Whatever, UBA is a disgusting organisation.
Sandieeee:
Las Las nobody was invited to banking school
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Sandieeee(f): 3:14pm On Apr 07, 2019
lita22:
We don't know that yet. People are currently in banking school, perhaps those who didn't receive regret mail? Or they totally dumped our set and invited new people. Whatever, UBA is a disgusting organisation.
our set was dumped. Sha if they start another graduate trainee I will still write their text. life continues.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by petrusson(m): 3:27pm On Apr 07, 2019
That will be after 6 months, July to be precise
Sandieeee:

our set was dumped. Sha if they start another graduate trainee I will still write their text. life continues.

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.