Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,870 members, 7,806,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (979666 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Sandieeee(f): 8:11am On Apr 08, 2019
mine will be 6months by May.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Tyty11(f): 8:19am On Apr 08, 2019
So they can just dump a whole batch shocked shocked I mean after doing Medicals
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lita22(f): 10:31am On Apr 08, 2019
If you don't have OND, just forget it. A legit source confirmed that they've stopped B.Sc. recruitment. Apparently, they're looking for diploma holders to use as slaves and pay 63k without any significant increment overtime.
Sandieeee:
mine will be 6months by May.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Sandieeee(f): 6:39pm On Apr 08, 2019
lita22:
If you don't have OND, just forget it. A legit source confirmed that they've stopped B.Sc. recruitment. Apparently, they're looking for diploma holders to use as slaves and pay 63k without any significant increment overtime.
God pass them.

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Muzikluva(m): 7:51pm On Apr 09, 2019
Hmm this group is silent as f.Uck. It is well with our souls.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by petrusson(m): 4:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
Dear Aliko Dangote,

Further to your application for a Graduate trainee opportunity at UBA, and our subsequent communication to you, we are contacting you to update you on our processes and next steps.

As you may be aware, UBA, Africa’s Global Bank has a staff strength of over 15,000 employees and we are constantly in search of the best talent across the African continent. We do so often through a recruitment exercise which we carry out in batches depending on the vacancies available within the bank.

While the last batch of recruitment was put on hold due to a lack of openings, we are pleased to advise that business need has opened up some opportunities consequent upon which those that meet the profile will be invited soonest. Should you have any questions, please contact us on careers@ubagroup.com
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by petrusson(m): 4:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
E be like say person don report them. grin grin
petrusson:
Dear Aliko Dangote,

Further to your application for a Graduate trainee opportunity at UBA, and our subsequent communication to you, we are contacting you to update you on our processes and next steps.

As you may be aware, UBA, Africa’s Global Bank has a staff strength of over 15,000 employees and we are constantly in search of the best talent across the African continent. We do so often through a recruitment exercise which we carry out in batches depending on the vacancies available within the bank.

While the last batch of recruitment was put on hold due to a lack of openings, we are pleased to advise that business need has opened up some opportunities consequent upon which those that meet the profile will be invited soonest. Should you have any questions, please contact us on careers@ubagroup.com
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by chykmoni(m): 5:29pm On Apr 10, 2019
I got this mail too.

Dear Otedollar,

Further to your application for a Graduate trainee
opportunity at UBA, and our subsequent
communication to you, we are contacting you to
update you on our processes and next steps.

As you may be aware, UBA, Africa’s Global Bank
has a staff strength of over 15,000 employees
and we are constantly in search of the best
talent across the African continent. We do so
often through a recruitment exercise which we
carry out in batches depending on the vacancies
available within the bank.

While the last batch of recruitment was put on
hold due to a lack of openings, we are pleased
to advise that business need has opened up
some opportunities consequent upon which those
that meet the profile will be invited soonest.
Should you have any questions, please contact
us on
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by calmnquiet(m): 5:40pm On Apr 10, 2019
Dear Mr. Trump

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Sandieeee(f): 7:07pm On Apr 10, 2019
petrusson:
E be like say person don report them. grin grin
but they said those "who meet the profile "
don't really understand that though. �
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Tyty11(f): 7:31pm On Apr 10, 2019
Is it that those who supposedly meet the profile will start interview process again?? Or straight to training!!!

This there soonest ehn!!! The last time they said soonest, we all saw the result.
Sandieeee:

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by petrusson(m): 10:41pm On Apr 10, 2019
Soonest in Nigeria means go and start looking for another job. I heard they are taking only those with OND. They should have just said so from the beginning. Those guys need extremely cheap labor. Don't hope on these guys o I dey beg you.
Tyty11:
Is it that those who supposedly meet the profile will start interview process again?? Or straight to training!!!

This there soonest ehn!!! The last time they said soonest, we all saw the result.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by petrusson(m): 10:42pm On Apr 10, 2019
Those that have OND certificates.
Sandieeee:

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by slimbless(f): 6:48am On Apr 11, 2019
I guess what they are currently running is their internship program for those with OND cert, those still in school, and those serving.

I was invited for the internship aptitude test along side some people, so when we got there, we told them we are done with NYSC. The lady instructed us to go on with the test, but we shouldn't be expecting any call from them for now (that is if you are successful), until they are done with the the internship recruitment, then they will invite us for entry level program.

So I guess we just have to give them time
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Lore2630: 7:39am On Apr 11, 2019
Only the management of UBA knows it all cos i am an Nd/HND holder. Even when i had my my prechat with lagos branch, the lady even said hope am aware its my ND result they’ll use to employ me. Said yes like i have a choice. She even said impressive that I graduated with Upper. Nd yet I still got the Regret mail
Plus i did pre employment medical test aswell
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Lore2630: 7:42am On Apr 11, 2019
lita22:

Not true pls. Did my interview nd every every in kaduna branch with ND result yet....
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Sandieeee(f): 8:18am On Apr 11, 2019
we wait that's all
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lita22(f): 8:54am On Apr 11, 2019
Someone who didn't receive the first mail was sent invitation for banking school starting monday

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Sandieeee(f): 11:31am On Apr 11, 2019
lita22:
Someone who didn't receive the first mail was sent invitation for banking school starting monday
not for Bsc
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 11, 2019
lita22:

You mean the regret mail or the one that says soonest?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lita22(f): 7:27pm On Apr 11, 2019
It's B.Sc. We did all interviews, medicals and everything together, none of us had OND. We were all invited together for the first banking school and we were waiting together before I got the regret mail, which the rest of them didn't get.

They've selected their candidates, just disregard the second mail and move on.
Sandieeee:

not for Bsc
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Sandieeee(f): 6:42am On Apr 12, 2019
lita22:
It's B.Sc. We did all interviews, medicals and everything together, none of us had OND. We were all invited together for the first banking school and we were waiting together before I got the regret mail, which the rest of them didn't get.

They've selected their candidates, just disregard the second mail and move on.
A shame and this same bank is up again for recruitment. Nigeria my country
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lita22(f): 9:08am On Apr 12, 2019
We will all get better jobs and start great careers. UBA should go to hell
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by seyidollar4real: 3:19pm On Apr 13, 2019
pls anyone will UBA Apititude Test material should send to omoniyisamson3@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Tyty11(f): 11:25am On Apr 15, 2019
This side of the world is just too quiet

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lita22(f): 6:42pm On Apr 15, 2019
Do you still need info from here? The "selected" ones are already enjoying banking for the next 3 weeks.
Tyty11:
This side of the world is just too quiet
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Yinka84: 12:28am On Apr 16, 2019
Is there anyone DT got invitee of r
For exam on Friday or sat
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Tyty11(f): 5:24pm On Apr 26, 2019
This thread is dead grin smiley grin grin
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Darmiegr8: 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2019
Pls I did the online assessment of the 5th of April which was successful and I've not gotten any other invite since then. Any one in my shoes?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ItzBenita(f): 12:09pm On Apr 29, 2019
Mine is since March after first interview nothing yet..
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Darmiegr8: 8:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
Does these whole thing means uba had suspended recruitment for now ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.