Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (979945 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Ruedan(f): 7:23pm On Oct 30, 2012
@cutelayo, my interview was in Lagos. Guess they've got 2 interview more applicants, and since we've come dis far waitn for 2013 shld b d best option for me at least. Starting off in d new year wit a new job and all. Am using dis time 2 talk 2 God about my kind of job role n a good boss. Really not easy waiting, but wateva is worth shld b worth waiting for. See u guys up there
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hoomogh(m): 9:19pm On Oct 30, 2012
MIB 2: Hello everyone, According to what I heard, the nxt training school commences jan nxt yr, so regardless of ur stage of recruitment. nobody is starting this yr again, I did my test june 14( mid month of the yr) and interview in sept 14 (3months interval), and nxt 3 months would be Dec/ jan 14.. I stand to be corrected tho, so guys and gals chill out, its all gonna be fine,
dats not true. It doesnt take dat long.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by DamosDamos(m): 4:44pm On Oct 31, 2012
@MI B, hoomgho is correct. The last banking skool commenced on Sept 11. They will av to spent 3months in class and 3month on field(any uba branch). So I think dr 3month will by december so our can flag up in Jan. Is it not a good thg to start a new year with a new work? See u guyz on top. Cheers
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hoomogh(m): 6:37pm On Oct 31, 2012
Lets just kip our fingers crossed. Its nt a bad idea starting the new yr wt a new job. All goin 2 depend on wat eva plan dey come up with. Not givin up on ds yr sha. It is well.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cutelayo(f): 7:08pm On Nov 02, 2012
Ruedan: @cutelayo, my interview was in Lagos. Guess they've got 2 interview more applicants, and since we've come dis far waitn for 2013 shld b d best option for me at least. Starting off in d new year wit a new job and all. Am using dis time 2 talk 2 God about my kind of job role n a good boss. Really not easy waiting, but wateva is worth shld b worth waiting for. See u guys up there
yes dear thanks. Thou it tarry, it will surely manifest
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kunleee(m): 1:15pm On Nov 05, 2012
MIB 2: Hello everyone, According to what I heard, the nxt training school commences jan nxt yr, so regardless of ur stage of recruitment. nobody is starting this yr again, I did my test june 14( mid month of the yr) and interview in sept 14 (3months interval), and nxt 3 months would be Dec/ jan 14.. I stand to be corrected tho, so guys and gals chill out, its all gonna be fine,
@mib,its been awhile brother.Hw ve u been doing..on uba,my mind ve been saying january.hope they proved me wrong sha..@ others tht ve joined us in awaiting medical/training sch,i say Congratulations.may God keep us beyond the time. Blessed @ mib,hoomogh et al

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hoomogh(m): 12:11pm On Nov 08, 2012
Whats up guys.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Aagaths: 12:55pm On Nov 08, 2012
I did 2 interviews yesterday... Pls do they send a message congratulating someone immediately? I want to know how soon. Heard the next training sch would be in january 2013.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cutelayo(f): 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2012
Aagaths: I did 2 interviews yesterday... Pls do they send a message congratulating someone immediately? I want to know how soon. Heard the next training sch would be in january 2013.
@ Aagaths, pls where did your interview took place. Pls reply
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Awofilip: 2:00pm On Nov 08, 2012
Hello house, am new here and i reside in ibadan. Pls where do you guys submit your c.v concerning the u.b.a recruitment. Pls help a friend. Thanks house.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Tayo2k7: 2:44pm On Nov 08, 2012
Aagaths: I did 2 interviews yesterday... Pls do they send a message congratulating someone immediately? I want to know how soon. Heard the next training sch would be in january 2013.

Hi Aagaths u shd get ur success mail within a week, they normaly send it via email. Congrats in advance.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by precylove: 3:15pm On Nov 08, 2012
Hello house,pls who knws if we will be allowed to practice in any uba branch outside lagos?C y'all at d top
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Aagaths: 5:43pm On Nov 08, 2012
My interview were both in marina house their headquarter yesterday. For now i am the only one called back for 2nd interview in my batch don't know y.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hoomogh(m): 6:26pm On Nov 08, 2012
precylove: Hello house,pls who knws if we will be allowed to practice in any uba branch outside lagos?C y'all at d top
well, dat will depend on where u submitted ur cv. @aagaths, if T.S is Jan 2013 then we ought 2 av concluded 2nd and 3rd interviews if any , aswell as medicals and oda documentations cos January is just a month nd few weeks away.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Aagaths: 9:04pm On Nov 08, 2012
I want to believe medicals would be either end of this month or dec, buh TS should be nxt year. #just saying#
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Awofilip: 9:18pm On Nov 08, 2012
Awofilip: Hello house, am new here and i reside in ibadan. Pls where do you guys submit your c.v concerning the u.b.a recruitment. Pls help a friend. Thanks house.

E jò, ve mercy on this guy and pls put him tru, he needs you guys for info.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Tayo2k7: 9:19pm On Nov 08, 2012
Aagaths: I want to believe medicals would be either end of this month or dec, buh TS should be nxt year. #just saying#

So I heard too @ aagaths, do u mean uv been called for another interview after d one u did yesterday? I don't seem to understand what u mean by being the only one called..
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Tayo2k7: 9:26pm On Nov 08, 2012
Awofilip:
E jò, ve mercy on this guy and pls put him tru, he needs you guys for info.

@awofilip best way to get ur cv in is if u have someone inside, another way is to address it to their hr and send or drop it in their office. Lastly, what I knw most ppl dd was to "gatecrash" when u hear abt any interview or test go there with them and u can personally hand ur cv to d person in charge. Above all pray very well. C U ON TOP
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Awofilip: 10:09pm On Nov 08, 2012
@Tayo2k7, thank you so very much, really appreciate you for that info. God will see you tru, you will be favored, you will be prefered and be choosen.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Rosebela(f): 12:52am On Nov 09, 2012
Pls i want to know weather those that could‘nt attend the interview will be call back cos i travel to lagos and in the evening i got a message to come for an interview at port and it not possible for me to make it.will the sent me another message when it reach another time.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hoomogh(m): 9:35am On Nov 10, 2012
Why r d last 3 posts not showing?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by precylove: 7:24pm On Nov 10, 2012
hoomogh: Why r d last 3 posts not showing?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by MIB2: 8:17am On Nov 11, 2012
I also wonder why they're not showing. it doesnt make sense at all
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hoomogh(m): 8:16am On Nov 12, 2012
Monday is here again. Any1 with updates?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by sneak3(m): 8:56am On Nov 12, 2012
Is there any UBA hopefuls here that did his/her interview in Jos? I mean if you get to the last stage i.e the chat with the regional bank head in September? .pls kindly add me on 30B3f7A2 so that we can be ourselves abreast wit d latest. I was hoping we gona do medical a week later but it almost two months now yet no movement of any sort.

I spoke wiv some guys i know in their Regional office but no concrete reason given only that they are still expecting signals from Lagos to proceed.

Kindly share ur info too. Cheers
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by PriscOlade(f): 9:32am On Nov 12, 2012
hoomogh: Monday is here again. Any1 with updates?
I've not heard of any update yet o, it is well!!!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by DamosDamos(m): 12:49pm On Nov 12, 2012
@hoomogh, av got update, dey jst send me sms to come 4 a chat wit d RBH @ ibadan. The guy called me himself dat datz d last stage dt I shud be careful. @awofilip, since u are in ibadan u can drop ur cv @ dr regional office @ dugbe, d one @ alawo. Ask of d hcm office 3rd floor. See u untop. Pls is there anyone here that already had d chat wit d rbh and wat is it gonna be like. I need update guys. (Sneak from Jos I guess u shud be helpful and waiting ooooo). Thanks all
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kojowarlock: 8:18pm On Nov 12, 2012
exactly
visitor30:

You are free to gate crash!
But as long as u have an evidence to show that u got an invitation in the form of either an sms or an email printed out. The reason is that they have a list all invited guest for the aptitude test. (so either an sms forwarded to you by your friends who were or invited or an email sent to them. You can print it and go along with it)

I did gate crashed in 2004 & got the job. thought left few yrs latter. my friend in Zenith bank who was invited forwarded his invitation letter to me. the invitation letter was not customized one back then. so it was easier printing it out from my email account.

During my time, you need to be familiar/good with the basic arithmetic. I call it arithmetic, because its the basic foundation of mathematics. example profit & loss, Ratio etc.

Pass mark den was 60%. We where told that the result will be out the next morning and we should come prepare for interview, for those who will be successful. It actually came out as promised the next day.
I did my interview the next day. The funny things there was that nobody knew it was UBA, but we all knew it was one of the 1st generation banks.
It was during the aptitude test in one of the questions, asking when the UBA was established that we knew it was UBA.

Go to their website and digest every information about UBA. Date of establishment [example: When it came into operation;  pre & post merger (ie former standard trust bank/erstwhile UBA to give you the Legacy UBA, which is the current UBA of today.
when I say everything, I mean every information about them, like who was the past and who is the current CEO/MD

Also know your current affairs regarding Nigerian financial sector. meaning of most of these abbreviations ( examples: NAFDAC, ICPC, NDLEA, NDIC, AMCON,  etc) You can add more. Try and know their Core Values and their mission & vision statements also.

I wish you  all the best!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hoomogh(m): 10:33pm On Nov 12, 2012
DamosDamos: @cutelayo, I took my test at ibadan buh d interview in Lagos, dou d interviewer were surprised we were from ibadan. Dat means dey were not xpecting peeps from ibadan dat day. I took my test on Aug 17 dou. Buh truely wud prefer to work in Ibadan. So let us know when dey call u guyz 4 ur own interview.
congrats bro. Do u mean d HR guy called u? When wer u called and wen is ur next appointment with d RBH?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.