Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,450 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple (39693 Views)

Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Davido‘s Fiancee Chioma A Birkin Bag of N70 million / Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke / Toyin Abraham: "Davido & Chioma Are Kids, They Are Still Growing Up" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by bethel13593: 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2022
Strong manStrong man...
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by Xsw1: 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2022
Mind your business pastor
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 04, 2022
In Yoruba tradition . It is!!! A female can have properties too and inherit properties unlike igbo tribe . D rights are equal in Yoruba tradition!!!! It is by order of birth not order of gender
Reminderz:

NO... there's no equal rights anywhere... How you handle the male child is not how you handle the female child.

5 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by spartachico(m): 4:55pm On Nov 04, 2022
i lost my phone where i use 2FA for my paxful ,then i download google authy app to get code for my 2FA but the code still dont work for my paxful and im still locked out of my account can you help me.
o
Cemit57:
Paxful is celebrating it's 7th year by giving you the chance to win exclusive Paxful goodies!

Prize: $15,000
Winners: All Valid Paxful Users

Visit https://paxful.com to get started

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 04, 2022
Leave the fool alone. If u know how many females in yorubaland inherited properties before their brothers. Properties is shared equally or from eldest to youngest and not because of gender. Unlike some tribe dat belittles the female gender. God forbid bad thing
dominique:

Already crying? Why does it hurt so bad that male children are not given more special treatment than female? Are we not all equal in the eyes of God again? grin Both my parents grew up in traditional Yoruba homes, their inheritance were shared equally amongst the sons and daughters. My mum had 16 younger brothers, she delegated the property sharing aand all they all complied. Keep lying to yourself, nobody gives male special treatment in Yoruba families except in few cases.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2022
Obviously u re stupid! U re dumb n useless. How does having more responsibilities as men equal in treating genders equally. They re mentioned because it is a norm for a woman to marry!!! Let me burst ur brain, even in her husband’s house, they will inherit properties, all her kids will inherit properties unlike some tribe dat sees d women as useless because she no born male
buygala:

Think whatever you want..if it makes you sleep well at night

Quote me again when a female becomes an Oba, Olu or Ooni..or even a Governor sef.

Even in the Davido's Adeleke family, late Isiaka, Nurudeen Jackson and Davido's father are the pillars of that family ..Little is heard about the women in that family..or you think it's Imade that will take Davido's place in the Adeleke Dynasty when he is gone? ...

I am not chauvinist. It's the sad truth out there, even if you nak your head for ground ten times.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by Realestatevixen: 5:07pm On Nov 04, 2022
bmd1010:
n why bother comment.
If he didn't announce it will u know bout it? Should he come to ur house n tell u?

Smh
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by jaykay68(m): 5:12pm On Nov 04, 2022
chigator2:
Davido acquaintances have been dieing mysteriously all these years. It is certainly odd and rather abnormal. He is also a known cultist, a proud one.

How sure are we that his coven/cult/demon didn't demand his beloved son this time around just before his 30th birthday (21/11/2022).

He had to hurriedly reconcile with the mom, brought her home so he could have access to the boy and do the needful.

This world is not ordinary. Power is a small room that has it's perks. Many people, go various lengths to enter and remain in that room.
see your life, he is not like you, borrow some sense ore.
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 04, 2022
U are the foolish bastard here because in ur own lineage, u worship gender and u call urself a full blood Yoruba. U n ur mother are outcasts. Go n find out your paternity. Ur mom was kicked out after she poisoned ur father n killed him. No wider u inherited nothing . Tell ur mother to chsnge from her evil ways or she dies miserable
buygala:

Forget being so rude, you must be a Basstard ..Your Yoruba mother was very likely raped by a mad Orangutan which led to your conception.

As a full-blooded Yoruba son of the soil, i won't trade words with guttermouth Bastards..

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by HopefulFuture: 5:49pm On Nov 04, 2022
I feel so too...like the child is alive but recuperating
Fanikoko:
I don't know wat wrong wif my head o
But my mind de tell me say pastor knw wat up
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by overseasnbeyond: 6:06pm On Nov 04, 2022
well, chioma is not my family neither is the adelekes but you don't mock people due to what they are going through in life.
I am a father and i know what it take to lose a child be it girl or boy but destiny can never be changed. It may be your turn tomorrow!!!
whatever you sow , you shall reap.

buygala:

Are you Chioma's brother who she has been giving stipends out of her Adeleke Largesse...
Abi why are you so pained?

Church don close bros...come and carry your Sister ...Water don carry her trumpcard go
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 04, 2022
Every disappointment is a blessing

Davido has no other option than to marry Chioma now.

He ain’t going nowhere!

I am not saying he won’t impregnate another lady, but he will marry Chioma.

He is hooked at this point!

The world will come for his head if he doesn’t!
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by Gastrocnemius: 6:19pm On Nov 04, 2022
Check the poster above me.

Kobojunkie:
You are joking, right? undecided

The bitter fact!!
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by Slimkween: 6:28pm On Nov 04, 2022
Cosmatikka:
Happy to hear that.
After now he needs to go for strong deliverance from 7 Churches which are MFM, Deeper Life, Lords Chosen, Living Faith and 3 others
Oh God ������

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by Ebymyk(m): 7:32pm On Nov 04, 2022
Celebrity pastor
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by bizzibodi(m): 7:53pm On Nov 04, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Every disappointment is a blessing

Davido has no other option than to marry Chioma now.

He ain’t going nowhere!

I am not saying he won’t impregnate another lady, but he will marry Chioma.

He is hooked at this point!

The world will come for his head if he doesn’t!
Why world they come for his head na by force?

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by bizzibodi(m): 7:55pm On Nov 04, 2022
See how he hold davido..
that pastor need davido's as a bigfish.
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by Chosimba: 7:56pm On Nov 04, 2022
chigator2:
Davido acquaintances have been dieing mysteriously all these years. It is certainly odd and rather abnormal. He is also a known cultist, a proud one.

How sure are we that his coven/cult/demon didn't demand his beloved son this time around just before his 30th birthday (21/11/2022).

He had to hurriedly reconcile with the mom, brought her home so he could have access to the boy and do the needful.

This world is not ordinary. Power is a small room that has it's perks. Many people, go various lengths to enter and remain in that room.

This post is so dumb and uninformed that it may as well have been uttered by a wild animal.

See as you are talking as if he's the only one who has lost close ones. Even you that is spewing this garbage has lost at least one close family member this year.

But because you are a jealous baboon, you cannot reason normally and now come online to write nonsense..
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by Lamanii22(f): 8:05pm On Nov 04, 2022
Cosmatikka:
Happy to hear that.
After now he needs to go for strong deliverance from 7 Churches which are MFM, Deeper Life, Lords Chosen, Living Faith and 3 others
you forgot CAC

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by SonofKhan: 9:21pm On Nov 04, 2022

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by Lovelylife24: 11:58pm On Nov 04, 2022
malali:
There is more to this story.........
Nothing can be hidden under the light.
Everything smells of orchestration.
The boy also showed signs of autism.

He might have been killed.
Unfortunately I think you’re right. I have a son on the spectrum. He’s 6 now but was diagnosed when he was 2. We live in America. He looks neurotypical but certain behaviors would let you know he’s on the spectrum. Since having him I can look at a child and know if they are on the spectrum and baby Ify definitely showed those signs. Even how he behaves in some videos you can tell and he was quite active. Even if they did not know he’s autistic they should know how hard it is to keep tabs on him and should have taken all precautions to not only have a gate at the pool but also a pool cover especially in their absence. Due to the stigma of Autism in Nigeria I would not say foul play is out of question! With all the money Davido has, and as Chioma’s only child why couldn’t the child with his nanny follow them to where they were going? They could just get a separate hotel room for them. God forgive me if I’m wrong and may their be justice on anyone who had a hand in that innocent baby’s death!

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by malali: 2:23am On Nov 05, 2022
Lovelylife24:

Unfortunately I think you’re right. I have a son on the spectrum. He’s 6 now but was diagnosed when he was 2. We live in America. He looks neurotypical but certain behaviors would let you know he’s on the spectrum. Since having him I can look at a child and know if they are on the spectrum and baby Ify definitely showed those signs. Even how he behaves in some videos you can tell and he was quite active. Even if they did not know he’s autistic they should know how hard it is to keep tabs on him and should have taken all precautions to not only have a gate at the pool but also a pool cover especially in their absence. Due to the stigma of Autism in Nigeria I would not say foul play is out of question! With all the money Davido has, and as Chioma’s only child why couldn’t the child with his nanny follow them to where they were going? They could just get a separate hotel room for them. God forgive me if I’m wrong and may their be justice on anyone who had a hand in that innocent baby’s death!

Hey, nice to meet you, i didn't want to sound callous, but it happened around the age he would have had to go to school, and very soon people will start noticing, tabloids will know. Considering the wealth in his family and popularity, Nigerians would raise the "ritual " quota. I watched him closely in the video, he had many repetitive movements, he never really smiled or made eye contact with Davido, and in no video did he chit chat like a noisy little kid.
If you look closely at Davido's interaction with ifeanyi, you would see the worry on his face, he had this long deep sad look, then he snaps out of it.He is always trying to engage the child, the only video of the child actively engaging is with his caretaker (nanny). Also the proceeding events were too much.....He took over social media, took her to the pastor, took her to ooni of Ife, took her to london moved her into his house and then her son was dead......
Ifeanyi was definitely autistic. That was what the Adeleke's hid from the world. I pray the truth is revealed one day !!!
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by arthurwillia(m): 2:44am On Nov 05, 2022
chigator2:

Nonsense here where I stay families dey get mental issue with cerebral palsy, they don’t attribute to spiritual shii but na us
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by warlordd(m): 5:07am On Nov 05, 2022
Cosmatikka:
Happy to hear that.
MFM, Living Faith, Lords Chosen are all cult groups.
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by warlordd(m): 5:17am On Nov 05, 2022
Chosimba:

This post is so dumb and uninformed that it may as well have been uttered by a wild animal.

See as you are talking as if he's the only one who has lost close ones. Even you that is spewing this garbage has lost at least one close family member this year.

But because you are a jealous baboon, you cannot reason normally and now come online to write nonsense..
Na u be the real mumu! Come to think about it, the guy is right afterall.
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by Oluwaseunbandur: 10:06am On Nov 05, 2022
chigator2:

U might b right but sincerely speaking u r saying this because he's a celeb, everyone do loose loved ones, there's was a time I lost 5 persons within 2 weeks
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by Cosmatikka: 11:21am On Nov 05, 2022
warlordd:

MFM, Living Faith, Lords Chosen are all cult groups.
The devil in you must be soo strong to so scared of those churches. You need strong deliverance
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple by Lovelylife24: 5:29pm On Nov 05, 2022
malali:

Hey, nice to meet you, i didn't want to sound callous, but it happened around the age he would have had to go to school, and very soon people will start noticing, tabloids will know. Considering the wealth in his family and popularity, Nigerians would raise the "ritual " quota. I watched him closely in the video, he had many repetitive movements, he never really smiled or made eye contact with Davido, and in no video did he chit chat like a noisy little kid.
If you look closely at Davido's interaction with ifeanyi, you would see the worry on his face, he had this long deep sad look, then he snaps out of it.He is always trying to engage the child, the only video of the child actively engaging is with his caretaker (nanny). Also the proceeding events were too much.....He took over social media, took her to the pastor, took her to ooni of Ife, took her to london moved her into his house and then her son was dead......
Ifeanyi was definitely autistic. That was what the Adeleke's hid from the world. I pray the truth is revealed one day !!!
Hi, likewise. It made me sad when you mentioned how Davido looked at Ify. It reminded me of how my now estranged husband would look at our son and try so hard to engage him to get a picture to post on FB. The stigma is so horrible. My husband never told his friends in Nigeria about his diagnosis. He once spoke to a distant friend in another state in the US who faced the same thing. They all shared the same shame and secrecy. Most Nigerians have the need to appear perfect and better than others and having a special needs child hurts that image. As educated as the average Nigerian is , they are far behind when it comes to Autism blaming it on the devil. Same way they called Femi Otedola all kinds of names bc of his son. At the very least a pool cover should have been on that pool. It could very well be an accident but only God would ever know. It’s worse when the child is non verbal I’m sure. The best thing they could have done was to stay based in the US with Ify and his mom, put him in a private school, keep him out of the eyes of SM and intense ABA therapy. Many autistic children are highly gifted. My son knew how to read at a 2nd grade level at the age of 2. My prayers are with him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Was Called Radio"- Adesua Etomi In Throwback Childhood Photo / "I Want Olamide To Forgive Me" - Lyta Begs / Dorathy Bachor Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Squid Games Themed Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.