Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,900 members, 7,799,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Must Billing Come Once You Admire A Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Billing Come Once You Admire A Lady? (4133 Views)

Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? / How To Toast A Woman You Admire / Don't Try To Play Alpha When You First See A Woman You Admire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Billing Come Once You Admire A Lady? by udofia234(m): 10:23pm On Nov 04, 2022
Good evening everyone!!! I don't even know how to start!!! its just too funny!!!

I went shopping at the mall this evening, while shopping I saw this lady, she looks beautiful, and mere looking at her wears and footwear u will feel comfortable that she's a matured lady.

I walked up to her and we exchanged pleasantries and the next thing she's already pointing at what she wanted to buy, at that point I was so disappointed to see her do that, anyways I bought it for her and immediately I left the mall I deleted her contact!!!

can you imagine? why are our ladies like this? na so dem dey do till they loose their real husband!!! I never woo at all she don't bring billing!!! so irritating.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Must Billing Come Once You Admire A Lady? by Slynation(m): 10:23pm On Nov 04, 2022
With due respect...Yes sir!!
Re: Must Billing Come Once You Admire A Lady? by udofia234(m): 10:31pm On Nov 04, 2022
Slynation:
With due respect...Yes sir!!
But that's too bad now!!!
Re: Must Billing Come Once You Admire A Lady? by Illegal1(m): 10:40pm On Nov 04, 2022
The tin cum be lyk crime to tell grl"hwfa...
their billing 2much..

20 Likes

Re: Must Billing Come Once You Admire A Lady? by uchman(m): 10:47pm On Nov 04, 2022
Illegal1:

their billing 2much..

Are you for real?
Re: Must Billing Come Once You Admire A Lady? by Illegal1(m): 10:52pm On Nov 04, 2022
uchman:

Are you for real?
4 sure nah..
are u nt in nigeria?
Re: Must Billing Come Once You Admire A Lady? by PerfectStranger(m): 10:53pm On Nov 04, 2022
“And you bought it for her”

If na your fellow nigga beg ,you go say ‘no joy.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Billing Come Once You Admire A Lady? by Bluezy13(m): 10:58pm On Nov 04, 2022
Hmmm...
Re: Must Billing Come Once You Admire A Lady? by budaatum: 11:36pm On Nov 04, 2022
Please listen carefully.

You see beautiful thing for market and say you de admire. Is market not the place I take my stuff to display to sell? Abi you think I carry am go market for admiration?

So what's wrong if I tell you how much I de sell. I put my hand in your pocket collect your money?

Dude, please know that if you want to pay for admire, I will take your money. Hopefully, more with little sense will come and pay to admire before someone else will come to buy my stuff and pay better money. Your own and your type go be jara on top.

Thank you in advance for paying to admire. May your pocket never dry.

2 Likes

Re: Must Billing Come Once You Admire A Lady? by Slynation(m): 11:40pm On Nov 04, 2022
udofia234:

But that's too bad now!!!
They don't know about this...!! cheesy
Re: Must Billing Come Once You Admire A Lady? by pansophist(m): 12:12am On Nov 05, 2022
Why did you buy it?

She played you. Ladies usually bill guys to chase them off. Either way, she gains. If you pay, fine, if you go, also fine. If you pay, then you just set yourself up for consequent billings until you wise up and get lost.

It's good you wise up after the first billing, but since you knew you won't contact her henceforth, why give her your money? You don't reward bad behavior. You could have been a hero in your story if you didn't give her anything, but just don't make it repeat itself next time. Better to be called greedy than a mugu.

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Must Billing Come Once You Admire A Lady? by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 12:15am On Nov 05, 2022
nawa ooo
Re: Must Billing Come Once You Admire A Lady? by udofia234(m): 12:27am On Nov 05, 2022
Illegal1:

their billing 2much..

is tiring bro
Re: Must Billing Come Once You Admire A Lady? by udofia234(m): 12:28am On Nov 05, 2022
Illegal1:

4 sure nah..
are u nt in nigeria?

seems he's not based in Nigeria
Re: Must Billing Come Once You Admire A Lady? by udofia234(m): 12:29am On Nov 05, 2022
PerfectStranger:
“And you bought it for her”
If na your fellow nigga beg ,you go say ‘no joy.
Na!!
Re: Must Billing Come Once You Admire A Lady? by udofia234(m): 12:32am On Nov 05, 2022
budaatum:
Please listen carefully.

You see beautiful thing for market and say you de admire. Is market not the place I take my stuff to display to sell? Abi you think I carry am go market for admiration?

So what's wrong if I tell you how much I de sell. I put my hand in your pocket collect your money?

Dude, please know that if you want to pay for admire, I will take your money. Hopefully, more with little sense will come and pay to admire before someone else will come to buy my stuff and pay better money. Your own and your type go be jara on top.

Thank you in advance for paying to admire. May your pocket never dry.

yes! one gats to pay for even admiring again? I'm still complaining about one person here is anoda o!!

1 Like

Re: Must Billing Come Once You Admire A Lady? by udofia234(m): 12:33am On Nov 05, 2022
pansophist:
Why did you buy it?

She played you. Ladies usually bill guys to chase them off. Either way, she gains. If you pay, fine, if you go, also fine. If you pay, then you just set yourself up for consequent billings until you wise up and get lost.

It's good you wise up after the first billing, but since you knew won't contact her henceforth, why give her your money? You don't reward bad behavior. You could have been a hero in your story if you didn't give her anything, but just don't make it repeat itself next time. Better to be called greedy than a mugu.

Noted baba
Re: Must Billing Come Once You Admire A Lady? by udofia234(m): 12:34am On Nov 05, 2022
YourHerbalOrgan:
nawa ooo
for women abi?
Re: Must Billing Come Once You Admire A Lady? by budaatum: 12:39am On Nov 05, 2022
udofia234:

yes! one gats to pay for even admiring again? I'm still complaining about one person here is anoda o!!

You don't have to pay, as many have already informed the op, but if you mugu enough, why would I not take your money?

Re: Must Billing Come Once You Admire A Lady? by Freelane33(m): 1:16am On Nov 05, 2022
Nigerian girls ways grin
ORIGINALITY
Re: Must Billing Come Once You Admire A Lady? by ogkrakkid(m): 2:48am On Nov 05, 2022
Like seriously it's becoming so crazy. U just met a girl and u exchange contact and start talking I swear in less than two weeks she will bring billing directly or indirectly. It's just do irritating mehn..bro u bleeped up for buying that stuff I swear. Even to pick their calls or chat them sef dey get as e dey be. My chats with dem na rush in rush out.no much details. It's just so crazy. Come Bleep u dey get sense but u wan stay far collect money for air abi...
Basterds.

4 Likes

Re: Must Billing Come Once You Admire A Lady? by techWriter1: 5:22am On Nov 05, 2022
“And you purchased it for her”If na your fellow nigga beg ,you go say ‘no joy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Billing Come Once You Admire A Lady? by zed7: 5:38am On Nov 05, 2022
You people still don't get it. Most of these girls have no shame anymore. They also know that most of you guys are shameless and want to use them for only sex. When they decide to trade sex for money, you get angry.

It's a game out there. Nigerian men consider themselves smart if they can meet a girl and have free sex, so also Nigerian girls feel smart when they can collect money from men without giving sex.

Decent men know the type of girls to meet whom wouldn't be a liability. I have no pity for you all, you only chase slay queens, yet you act surprised when they show their useless character and greed.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Billing Come Once You Admire A Lady? by Sofialuv(f): 6:31am On Nov 05, 2022
udofia234:
Good evening everyone!!! I don't even know how to start!!! its just too funny!!!

I went shopping at the mall this evening, while shopping I saw this lady, she looks beautiful, and mere looking at her wears and footwear u will feel comfortable that she's a matured lady.

I walked up to her and we exchanged pleasantries and the next thing she's already pointing at what she wanted to buy, at that point I was so disappointed to see her do that, anyways I bought it for her and immediately I left the mall I deleted her contact!!!

can you imagine? why are our ladies like this? na so dem dey do till they loose their real husband!!! I never woo at all she don't bring billing!!! so irritating.
lol
Re: Must Billing Come Once You Admire A Lady? by jeromestarks: 7:11am On Nov 05, 2022
You would have made an agreement with her right there on the spot. Like -
"I buy it for you while you give me comfort. Are you in?"

5 Likes

Re: Must Billing Come Once You Admire A Lady? by Autobot05: 7:38am On Nov 05, 2022
Naso one of my female "acquaintances " won place me on steady billing just after a few days I got to know her. Mind you she had a boyfriend and I only wanted friendship ( no ulterior motives).. I declined
Her next question was " it's like you're stingy " lmao
On top my own money .. if to say the friendship don reach 2 or 3 weeks I for consider

To cut the long story short I'm ending the friendship gradually .. I dont even reply her frequently like before
No time for hungry criminals that identify as "friends"

grin tip : if you're good-looking, get an average looking girl ( I dont wanna use the word ugly) ... na she go dey give you money sef .. but be fair sha (make God nor punish you )

4 Likes

Re: Must Billing Come Once You Admire A Lady? by udofia234(m): 7:39am On Nov 05, 2022
budaatum:

You don't have to pay, as many have already informed the op, but if you mugu enough, why would I not take your money?

Noted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Billing Come Once You Admire A Lady? by udofia234(m): 7:41am On Nov 05, 2022
ogkrakkid:
Like seriously it's becoming so crazy. U just met a girl and u exchange contact and start talking I swear in less than two weeks she will bring billing directly or indirectly. It's just do irritating mehn..bro u bleeped up for buying that stuff I swear. Even to pick their calls or chat them sef dey get as e dey be. My chats with dem na rush in rush out.no much details. It's just so crazy. Come Bleep u dey get sense but u wan stay far collect money for air abi...
Basterds.

bro I know say I Bleep up by buying that thing for her, I swear e no go happen again

2 Likes

Re: Must Billing Come Once You Admire A Lady? by udofia234(m): 7:52am On Nov 05, 2022
techWriter1:
“And you purchased it for her”If na your fellow nigga beg ,you go say ‘no joy

No bex baba! no be all guys the do like that Na?
Re: Must Billing Come Once You Admire A Lady? by udofia234(m): 7:55am On Nov 05, 2022
zed7:
You people still don't get it. Most of these girls have no shame anymore. They also know that most of you guys are shameless and want to use them for only sex. When they decide to trade sex for money, you get angry.

It's a game out there. Nigerian men consider themselves smart if they can meet a girl and have free sex, so also Nigerian girls feel smart when they can collect money from men without giving sex.

Decent men know the type of girls to meet whom wouldn't be a liability. I have no pity for you all, you only chase slay queens, yet you act surprised when they show their useless character and greed.

May God help us!!! wasn't even asking her for sex at the first time oh! just that I said u are beautiful, Na so I enter billing oh
Re: Must Billing Come Once You Admire A Lady? by udofia234(m): 7:55am On Nov 05, 2022
jeromestarks:
You would have made an agreement with her right there on the spot. Like -
"I buy it for you while you give me comfort. Are you in?"

Na so baba!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am I Wrong in Sharing Her Problems On Nairaland? / He Wants Me Back After Dumping Me For 3 Months / Can U Tell A Girl A Good Girl From A Slut By Looking At Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.