Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

"You'll Use Me And Dump Me", A Lady Told Me This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "You'll Use Me And Dump Me", A Lady Told Me This (1500 Views)

Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower / Ghen Ghen! “i Need A Yahoo Boy To Use And Dump Me”- Slay Queen Reveals / Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You'll Use Me And Dump Me", A Lady Told Me This by VictorUSA(m): 7:39am On Nov 05, 2022
Yesterday I went for JAMB change of institution, while we were patiently waiting to be called up, we engaged in romantic conversation with a guy which drew attention to us. In the conversation I made a statment that implicated me. I said "love is a veil behind which women extort men" and the guy said I was wrong. "Women are meant to be used and be dumped in the trash can" I said. All the ladies there were angered and most of them lashed out at me but that pales in comparison to what happens on NL.

Fastforward to when I was done with my change, I saw a young girl and i liked her so i gave my number to her. I started toasting her then she started giggling hard. I was like, poor me, what's wrong? Just from the expressions on my face she asked: don't you think i'll be a fool taking you serious? with your mentality about women you'll use me and dump me. She whisked out my sight with the speed of light. I regret making that statement.
Re: "You'll Use Me And Dump Me", A Lady Told Me This by Limaqueen98: 8:40am On Nov 07, 2022
cry
VictorUSA:
Yesterday I went for JAMB change of institution, while we were patiently waiting to be called up, we engaged in romantic conversation with a guy which drew attention to us. In the conversation I made a statment that implicated me. I said "love is a veil behind which women extort men" and the guy said I was wrong. "Women are meant to be used and be dumped in the trash can" I said. All the ladies there were angered and most of them lashed out at me but that pales in comparison to what happens on NL.

Fastforward to when I was done with my change, I saw a young girl and i liked her so i gave my number to her. I started toasting her then she started giggling hard. I was like, poor me, what's wrong? Just from the expressions on my face she asked: don't you think i'll be a fool taking you serious? with your mentality about women you'll use me and dump me. She whisked out my sight with the speed of light. I regret making that statement.
correct she has Sense she already knows what will happen to her if she agreed to you
Re: "You'll Use Me And Dump Me", A Lady Told Me This by Princess80(f): 8:54am On Nov 07, 2022
ok let me get this straight.

You feel ladies are supposed to be used and later put in a trash can?
Seriously? undecided
Re: "You'll Use Me And Dump Me", A Lady Told Me This by BigYash: 8:55am On Nov 07, 2022
VictorUSA:

Me for kuku add,after she said that..

Is that how they've been using and dumping you? Oya come and collect ur number back... I no want again.. I quick dey vex for that kind thing o.. As if she get wetin she wan take hep my life before. They will be forming ontop their community sperm bank.
Re: "You'll Use Me And Dump Me", A Lady Told Me This by motionarena: 8:57am On Nov 07, 2022
VictorUSA:

See this one wey never write JAMB is already preparing for his destruction
Re: "You'll Use Me And Dump Me", A Lady Told Me This by zexy2030(m): 11:32am On Nov 28, 2022
Calvary247:
Seun Mynd44 nlfpmod dominique mukina2 pls push this post to front page alot of young girls will learn from this. Thank you.
You go too like se. x o. No wonder u n Viktor na 5/6..shey ur hubby na nairalander sha..
Re: "You'll Use Me And Dump Me", A Lady Told Me This by Calvary247(f): 12:26pm On Nov 28, 2022
zexy2030:

You go too like se. x o grin. No wonder u n Viktor na 5/6..shey ur hubby na nairalander sha..
Marriage is the legal enjoyment of sex. Without sex I better die. Victor is my bestiegrin
Re: "You'll Use Me And Dump Me", A Lady Told Me This by zexy2030(m): 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2022
Calvary247:
Marriage is the legal enjoyment of sex. Without sex I better die. Victor is my bestiegrin
Hmmm. I will not comment my reserve sha.
Re: "You'll Use Me And Dump Me", A Lady Told Me This by Calvary247(f): 1:18pm On Nov 28, 2022
zexy2030:

Hmmm. I will not comment my reserve sha.
Feel free to comment your reserve. But know this, I'll screenshot all my chats on nairaland and send them to him.
Re: "You'll Use Me And Dump Me", A Lady Told Me This by okunwaye(m): 2:09pm On Nov 28, 2022
Too much sour kunu na i'm Dey disturb you undecided

(1) (Reply)

Hookup In Ofada Ogun State / My Own Body Turns Me On / Women And Pretends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.