Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Available Jobs For Immediate Resumption In Ikorodu - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Available Jobs For Immediate Resumption In Ikorodu (609 Views)

Available Jobs For Immediate Resumption / 5 Months Contract Job In Kaduna. Resumption In January / 10 Nigeria Jobs For SSCE Certificate Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Available Jobs For Immediate Resumption In Ikorodu by TIILEAD2WIN(m): 8:35am On Nov 05, 2022
Our clients urgently need dependable and customer-centric workforce for the following positions:

1. Driver (Must have valid driving license and can drive a very long distance outside Lagos) Accommodation is available

2. Cashier (Strictly for Female SSCE/ND holders with computer literacy)

3. Sales Representative (SSCE/ND/HND/B.Sc)

Kindly send your updated CV to ladderupconsulting@gmail.com

You can chat us up at 07083626297

N.B: You must be ready for immediate resumption.
Re: Available Jobs For Immediate Resumption In Ikorodu by Eche01(m): 9:27am On Nov 05, 2022
Intrested I stay isawo
Re: Available Jobs For Immediate Resumption In Ikorodu by dmdmdm(f): 7:30am On Nov 06, 2022
Please sir, I helped my hubby find this job the first time it was posted, he applied and got selected.

The only challenge was his Driver's license and Lasdri which got misplaced, I had helped him keep them in one of my bags in early October after he got back from an interview.

He had to go do a court affidavit and a police report, which he came with to the place of resumption on Friday morning.

We only found them yesterday, being Saturday, please sir, allow him come resume, I beg you in God's name sir. Please sir.

We have absolutely nothing to hold on to and we had seen that as a glimmer of hope, we had thought our December would be beautiful and our daughter would at least get some good food and some good clothes.

PLEASE IN GOD'S NAME, HELP SIR, NAIRALANDERS PLEASE HELP PLEAD ON MY BEHALF.
Re: Available Jobs For Immediate Resumption In Ikorodu by Ericejeg: 9:08am On Nov 06, 2022
TIILEAD2WIN:
Our clients urgently need dependable and customer-centric workforce for the following positions:

1. Driver (Must have valid driving license and can drive a very long distance outside Lagos) Accommodation is available
[color=#990000][/color]
2. Cashier (Strictly for Female SSCE/ND holders with computer literacy)
See how greedy they are.
3. Sales Representative (SSCE/ND/HND/B.Sc)

Kindly send your updated CV to ladderupconsulting@gmail.com

You can chat us up at 07083626297

N.B: You must be ready for immediate resumption.
Re: Available Jobs For Immediate Resumption In Ikorodu by freshdudeyeeks(m): 5:37pm On Nov 06, 2022
dmdmdm:
Please sir, I helped my hubby find this job the first time it was posted, he applied and got selected.

The only challenge was his Driver's license and Lasdri which got misplaced, I had helped him keep them in one of my bags in early October after he got back from an interview.

He had to go do a court affidavit and a police report, which he came with to the place of resumption on Friday morning.

We only found them yesterday, being Saturday, please sir, allow him come resume, I beg you in God's name sir. Please sir.

We have absolutely nothing to hold on to and we had seen that as a glimmer of hope, we had thought our December would be beautiful and our daughter would at least get some good food and some good clothes.

Call the number.
Re: Available Jobs For Immediate Resumption In Ikorodu by freshdudeyeeks(m): 5:37pm On Nov 06, 2022
dmdmdm:

Chat with the number.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money On Tiktok Without Followers In Nigeria / Vacancy / Chemistry And Economics Teacher Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.