Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( (17473 Views)

I Have Just Lost Everything To Betting / How I Lost Everything I Worked For / Do You Still Remember "Nokia"? Here's How They Lost Everything. (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( by Seyiemath(m): 8:58am On Nov 05, 2022
Life sometimes can be unfair. cry

June 2021, I experienced one of the most devastating and life threatening events, all in one week. This is how it all happened.

I woke up one morning and immediately noticed I wasn’t feeling so strong as usual, maybe this is because I lost over 10k dollars a day before. Yes I lost 10k usd due to the fact of been a Nigerian and a black man(double combo). I felt so bad, it drained me, but I did not relent. I knew I could make more money to cover my lost(that was what I thought).

When I woke up that morning, I couldn’t go to work. I immediately called my manager, after explaining how I felt, she gave me a day off. I rested the whole day and took some off the counter medications. After some hours it became so bad. The next day, things got so bad, and again called my manager to inform her.

On the third day, I decided to do a Covid test because all the symptoms I had was pointing to Covid-19. The result came out positive, I got Covid. I was so scared, so sick and could barely breath. I called some family members and quickly informed them of the situation.

I Also called my Fiancée and that was when I heard the biggest shock of my life. I dialed her number and before I could break the news to her, she started crying, at first, I thought maybe she heard the news already. But that wasn’t the case, she disclosed one of the most heartbreaking news. SHE CHEATED ON ME

YES SHE CHEATED ON ME, I was so mad, so confused, dumb founded. People from the virus and disaster management center came to my location and quickly took me to a facility in a dessert area(this is not in Nigeria)

I got to the facility and started recovering as usual. After 12 scary and life threatening days, my test came out negative, so I was good to go. I have missed work, missed having conversations with people due to the fact that the facility is more like a Prison. I was so happy to leave and get back to my normal routine, I was ready to start life again, leave all my past and hardship behind. That was what I thought.

I was discharged from the facility after following due process and getting confirmation from the government and police department. That morning before my discharge, I got a call from my company. I was thinking these guys called to celebrate and welcome me back….

Part 2 loading.

3 Likes

Re: How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( by Seyiemath(m): 10:03am On Nov 05, 2022
Part 2.

I got a call from the company were I worked, I was informed that my services wasn’t needed anymore. At first I thought maybe it was just a dream or i was just hallucinating cos of the virus. But no, i wasn’t dreaming nor hallucinating.

I was about to shower when I got this call.

My brain froze, I couldn’t process the info I just received. It took my about 30 minutes to actually regain my mental consciousness. I went to the bathroom to shower, and I swear, this was the longest shower (if Guinness world record were present, I would have broken the existing records)

I showered for the longest, all of a sudden I heard a knock on my door, that was when I knew I have been taking a bath for maybe 1hr:30mins.

I got off the shower to see who was on the door, it was a security personnel, he told me my bus to town is ready and I should hurry up.

While in town, I went straight to my office to know the reason why I was terminated, no proper reason was offered. At this point I knew things were about to get messy. I barely saved money while working for this company, I had previously lost over 10k usd from my side hustle and gigs. I had broke up with my fiancée.

I felt the world was about to end. This was the beginning of many challenges

Part 3 loading……..

2 Likes

Re: How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( by Maxikenna: 10:15am On Nov 05, 2022
Part 3 please
Re: How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( by Seyiemath(m): 5:04pm On Nov 05, 2022
Maxikenna:
Part 3 please

Loading stay tuned

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( by idahsy: 5:16pm On Nov 05, 2022
Seyiemath:
Part 2.

I got a call from the company were I worked, I was informed that my services wasn’t needed anymore. At first I thought maybe it was just a dream or i was just hallucinating cos of the virus. But no, i wasn’t dreaming nor hallucinating.

I was about to shower when I got this call.

My brain froze, I couldn’t process the info I just received. It took my about 30 minutes to actually regain my mental consciousness. I went to the bathroom to shower, and I swear, this was the longest shower (if Guinness world record were present, I would have broken the existing records)

I showered for the longest, all of a sudden I heard a knock on my door, that was when I knew I have been taking a bath for maybe 1hr:30mins.

I got off the shower to see who was on the door, it was a security personnel, he told me my bus to town is ready and I should hurry up.

While in town, I went straight to my office to know the reason why I was terminated, no proper reason was offered. At this point I knew things were about to get messy. I barely saved money while working for this company, I had previously lost over 10k usd from my side hustle and gigs. I had broke up with my fiancée.

I felt the world was about to end. This was the beginning of many challenges

Part 3 loading……..
i beleive in part 3 God would surely make a way for u

2 Likes

Re: How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( by Seyiemath(m): 5:21pm On Nov 05, 2022
idahsy:
i beleive in part 3 God would surely make a way for u

God is faithful
Re: How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( by Abbertee2: 6:01pm On Nov 05, 2022
God is your strength bro .
Re: How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( by Seyiemath(m): 6:59pm On Nov 05, 2022
Abbertee2:

Yes bro, He is there always

2 Likes

Re: How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( by Ballzproblemm: 7:01pm On Nov 05, 2022
its a cold world
Re: How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( by placeofallure(f): 9:36pm On Nov 05, 2022
Seyiemath:

Loading stay tuned
Quote me when you upload 3. I'm in my gbeborun mood.
Seriously, I hope your trial days are over. Pele

1 Like

Re: How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( by WereyBoi: 9:55pm On Nov 05, 2022
Following
Re: How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 05, 2022
Continue sir, God will help you
Re: How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( by detectivejones: 10:53pm On Nov 05, 2022
Sorry for all you've loss. Following...
Re: How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( by Prokaryote: 11:29am On Nov 06, 2022
So sorry for all you went through, may God succour you and put you fully back and better.
Re: How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( by Candidlady: 11:43am On Nov 06, 2022
Where is part three
Re: How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 06, 2022
Shit like this always happens when something bigger is about to happen. Old order must be broken. OP it's well... Me sef I'm facing mine on the low. God will surely make beautiful ways out of ugly situations -- facts

11 Likes

Re: How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( by Seyiemath(m): 6:00pm On Nov 06, 2022
killmodz:
Shit like this always happens when something bigger is about to happen. Old order must be broken. OP it's well... Me sef I'm facing mine on the low. God will surely make beautiful ways out of ugly situations -- facts

Thanks for the kind words

2 Likes

Re: How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( by Seyiemath(m): 6:01pm On Nov 06, 2022
Part 3 loading stay tuned

2 Likes

Re: How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( by MathewOG(m): 7:26pm On Nov 06, 2022
Hmmmmm things Dey happen
Re: How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( by luscioustrish(f): 7:36pm On Nov 06, 2022
I hope your story changes for the best.
Re: How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( by 22o62021: 8:18pm On Nov 06, 2022
24hrs you never update part 3
Re: How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( by emmybodunde: 8:41pm On Nov 06, 2022
Hnmm; fear wonan
Re: How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( by Seyiemath(m): 9:01pm On Nov 06, 2022
22o62021:
24hrs you never update part 3

Coming soon bro been busy all day
Re: How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( by Seyiemath(m): 9:01pm On Nov 06, 2022
emmybodunde:
Hnmm; fear wonan

I swear
Re: How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( by loucbou: 12:59pm On Nov 07, 2022
Seyiemath:

I swear

Oya now, i saw you online just now
Re: How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( by zexy2030(m): 2:01pm On Nov 07, 2022
So, we are many going through same shit.

God will deliver us all.

Dont just give up, I have never given up too.

3 Likes

Re: How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( by Seyiemath(m): 4:30pm On Nov 07, 2022
Part 3

The world was about to end on me for sure, I had barely saved up money to buy a flight ticket back to Nigeria. I called friends, friends who I thought could help me one way or the other.

That was when I realized one greatest life lesson “You are on your own OYO”. The Liverpool slogan quickly came to my mind, YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE, but that was a big lie, I did walk alone.

I managed to raise some money to travel back to Nigeria.(I took loans). I finally bought a ticket and I was happy, happy because at least I had a way out from the country were I worked. I sold some of my stuffs and gadgets which i owned so that I can get food till the day of my travel.

On that day, the day I was supposed to travel back to Nigeria, I got my self ready. All my travel documents were intact and ready. I had informed my land lady of my plans and I paid all my necessary dues to her. The money I raised from selling my stuffs were allocated for transport fares in Nigeria.

I took a taxi to the airport, I was cleared by the airline and my luggage weighed and checked in, I gentle moved to the immigration for the necessary documentation. That was when I experienced the most scary event in my life. I placed my passport in the scanning sensor and a very loud Alarm went off. The police and immigration officers came running towards me pointing there guns at me, I froze, I couldn’t blink. I almost peed on my pants, maybe I did.

Part 4 loading…..

1 Like

Re: How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( by Seyiemath(m): 4:30pm On Nov 07, 2022
Abbertee2:

Part 3 is loading
Re: How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( by Seyiemath(m): 4:31pm On Nov 07, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
its a cold world

Part 3 is out
Re: How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( by Seyiemath(m): 4:32pm On Nov 07, 2022
placeofallure:

Quote me when you upload 3. I'm in my gbeborun mood.
Seriously, I hope your trial days are over. Pele

Part 3 is out

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

During Séx: What Is The Standard Time A Man Should Last In BED? / Increase Your Breasts And Ass Size By Doing This / Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.