Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

The Almighty Phone Accessories Business Formula Ebook - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Almighty Phone Accessories Business Formula Ebook (348 Views)

Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? / Total Exposition.... Let Me Teach You Everythin About Phone Accessories business / Can 60k Start Phone Accessories Business (-shop Rent) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Almighty Phone Accessories Business Formula Ebook by Alabaintprice(m): 9:01am On Nov 05, 2022
Are you interested in starting a business in phone accessories a d don't know how to start.

Are you confused on the products to start with?

Are you confused on the items to start with?

Do you want to know how to know the target market and products to buy that befits your target market?

Do you want to know how to differentiate between original and fake products?

Do you want to know where to get wholesale products?

Do you want to know the shortcut in becoming successful in this line of business even without having to go through the needle to know about the business.

In my ebook "MY 9YRS JOURNEY IN PHONE ACCESSORIES" I detailed my approach to attaining great heights in phone accessories.

My experience from been a retailer 9years ago to becoming a wholesaler and an importer today.

In this ebook ,I broke it down to the lowest for anyone to understand how it works.

In this ebook, I will teach you
How to start

Products to start with

How to know the people you're selling to

Products to sell to the people in your environment

The right amount to start with

How your capital can determine the kind of products to start with

How to define the class of people living within the location where you intend to get a store

How to sell products to people

How to make people buy what you want them to buy not what they want to buy

When it comes to phone accessories in Nigeria, I am a very loud voice.
Yes, I beat my chest to say it.
I don't give just online articles.
I tell you what I know and how I have done it out if my experience.

I am not just giving you an ebook, I am giving you my 9yrs of experience.
You should know that I'm not here to waste your time because 9yrs in 1 business is not a waste of time.

The ebook cost ₦15,000

Below is just a screenshot of what I will discuss thoroughly

1 Like

Re: The Almighty Phone Accessories Business Formula Ebook by Alabaintprice(m): 9:14am On Nov 05, 2022
Paid......

Re: The Almighty Phone Accessories Business Formula Ebook by Alabaintprice(m): 9:17am On Nov 05, 2022
After going through the ebook he asked if 500k will get him these items.

After going through the list I knew that 500k won't even go half way because of the quality of products he put down.

I had to list out the items that will take out all the money.

I asked him to allow me draft out a list of 500k for him which he accepted.

Re: The Almighty Phone Accessories Business Formula Ebook by Alabaintprice(m): 9:20am On Nov 05, 2022
You can go through my moniker to see my previous threadS on phone accessories just so you see how far I have talked about this business on the platform.

You can also pick one or two knowledge from my free ideas I pass a cross on my threads as well .....

(1) (Reply)

500 To 1000 Cartons Of Chocomilo Needed / Low Capital Business Ideas In Nigeria 2023 / 10 High In Demand Skills You Can Learn With Your Smartphone In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.