Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

What Pissed You Off Today? - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What Pissed You Off Today? (31486 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by idiotogbdcm(m): 12:53am On Jun 14, 2007
Omo Eko:

Am serious oh that is really my twin sister kiss kiss kiss and i love her very very much kiss kiss kiss
ya rite shocked
it cant be because islander's linage has a notably mental phenomenally biological psychologically brain dis order grin
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by OmoEko1(f): 12:56am On Jun 14, 2007
ogbdcm:

ya rite shocked
it can't be because islander's linage has a notably mental phenomenally biological psychologically brain this order grin
if she catch you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

and leave my sister alone cool cool
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by idiotogbdcm(m): 12:59am On Jun 14, 2007
Omo Eko:

if she catch you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

and leave my sister alone cool cool
why una dey fear that bastard of a bitch like dat
I HATE HER WITH ALL THE energy i have in megrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by OmoEko1(f): 1:02am On Jun 14, 2007
How can you hate someone you have never seen , by the way she's getting her beauty sleep now, so get off my sister back tongue grin grin grin
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by idiotogbdcm(m): 1:10am On Jun 14, 2007
u make me laugh, cheesy
any way thanks 4 making me loosen up a bite.
i had a fight with her, i wasnt done with her but she ran away.
she got away with it just like dat. God saved a poor soul, i was really ready 4 her.
she's such a loser. i ve bin seeing her posts and they've bin getting on my nerves until today i let it out. undecided
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by OmoEko1(f): 1:14am On Jun 14, 2007
LOL Islander does not run from a battle wink wink, she left because Seun locked the thread angry angry angry, meanwhile she said GOODNIGHT cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by idiotogbdcm(m): 1:21am On Jun 14, 2007
i was about to go bed b4 temper flared undecided i got really pissed. grin
tell her if she's really ur sis dat the battle has just started. grin grin
i know she just got paroled shocked but dat doesn't give her the right to always act up grin
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by idiotogbdcm(m): 1:23am On Jun 14, 2007
i promised myself to alway be cool in NI but she made break my promise, cry
i'll still try sha to remain cool undecided undecided
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by omogenaija(f): 1:27am On Jun 14, 2007
seun pissed me off, i wanted to post in the mail of the year topic and i couldnt bc its locked or wateva angry angry
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by ayefele200(m): 1:28am On Jun 14, 2007
ogbdcm:

dude i really dont wanna involve my self in matters like this, but please for God sake , LET GO, cos i hate thing KInda thing, or else
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by OmoEko1(f): 1:29am On Jun 14, 2007
omogenaija:

seun pissed me off, i wanted to post in the mail of the year topic and i couldnt bc its locked or whatever angry angry
Girl am pissed too but i already sent him a message to unlock it wink, hope he does sha
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by Islander(f): 1:29am On Jun 14, 2007
ogbdcm:

I was awakened to read this crap you have pasted here. Look Massa, you think I care about how you feel about me. Look BOY, this is cyberworld. You don't know me, and I don't wish to know you.  I don't associate with Ugly people. Now go crawl up on your mat and try to keep those bugs away,
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by omogenaija(f): 1:31am On Jun 14, 2007
@ islander just ignore him , he's not worth ur typing
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by idiotogbdcm(m): 1:32am On Jun 14, 2007
ayefele200:

dude i really don't want to involve my self in matters like this, but please for God sake , LET GO, because i hate thing KInda thing, or else
sure ive let go at least for GOD's Sake

hey how u doing its bin a while smiley wink
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by Islander(f): 1:33am On Jun 14, 2007
omogenaija:

@ islander just ignore him , he's not worth your typing

Have been trying my dear, but this slowpoke has been following me around Nairaland as if I were the one who sold his fore-parents for gin to the Europeans.
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by idiotogbdcm(m): 1:35am On Jun 14, 2007
@islander
lipsrsealed ignored

thanks to ayefela200
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by Islander(f): 1:36am On Jun 14, 2007
ogbdcm:

@islander
lipsrsealed ignored

thanks to ayefela200

In case you didn't know, Ayefele is my #1 homie, so get lost,
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by ayefele200(m): 1:41am On Jun 14, 2007
let there be peace and harmony on this thread, lunatics and punks they all been sent to early grave and retirement such as, FYNWAKA aka FYNWOWO
CHIEFOH aka THIEFOH
AND KITAUN, aka, BABA 70,
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by Islander(f): 1:42am On Jun 14, 2007
ayefele200:

let there be peace and harmony on this thread, lunatics and punks they all been sent to early grave and retirement such as, FYNWAKA aka FYNWOWO
CHIEFOH aka THIEFOH

You are killing me boy. Anyway, make sure you ring my digits before you call it a night. Nuff respect,
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by ayefele200(m): 1:43am On Jun 14, 2007
Islander:

You are killing me boy. Anyway, make sure you ring my digits before you call it a night. Nuff respect,
sure girl, trust me, hahhahahahhahahahha, couldnt help but laugh
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by OmoEko1(f): 1:44am On Jun 14, 2007
ayefele200:

Laughing my ass off, u mean fyneugly monkey aka chicken lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

CHIEFOH aka THIEFOH
Stupid punk, uglyass fucker cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

KITAUN, aka, BABA 70
Gay ass baby that sucks fyneugly balls then swallow is c*m lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

That is ugly fyneugly aka danfo driver cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy(that boy look rough grin grin grin, he needs to shave)

Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by ayefele200(m): 1:46am On Jun 14, 2007
Omo Eko:

Laughing my ass off, u mean fyneugly monkey aka chicken lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Stupid punk, uglyass fucker cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Gay ass baby that sucks fyneugly balls the swallow is c*m lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
girl, yu said all hahahhahahah, so MONKEY dey fine, God is great
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by omogenaija(f): 1:49am On Jun 14, 2007
omoeko where did u get that from ?
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by OmoEko1(f): 1:49am On Jun 14, 2007
omogenaija:

omoejo who's pic is that ?
That is fynewaka aka monkeyass
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by ayefele200(m): 1:50am On Jun 14, 2007
omogenaija:

omoejo who's pic is that ?
u havent heard, FYNWOWO and his MIDGET mum
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by omogenaija(f): 1:50am On Jun 14, 2007
ouch , embarassed
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by OmoEko1(f): 1:51am On Jun 14, 2007
ayefele200:

u havent heard, FYNWOWO and his MIDGET mum
LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy boy u are a mess
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by dblock(m): 6:39am On Jun 14, 2007
You, by having some stuff said bout someone's mum. . . . Angry angry

Nikker, I wasn't talking bout you mum. It's Just a Saying, that I have grown accustomed to.
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by lauryn(f): 6:41am On Jun 14, 2007
some idiot at some party!,,, I almost knocked him d f^ck out,,,he was so damn lucky guy!
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 14, 2007
@ the 3 nairaland moronic brains

@ Islander

After a careful diagnosis of your case by a team of experts, it was discovered that you are suffering from an acute loss of memory (debilitating amnesia) assailed by brain tumour. So, I doubt the efficacy of your drugs. There is no known theraupeutic measure for now, I guess, you've got to be a litttle patient. grin grin grin grin

You have been indecently frontal in all the machinations, contrivances, and the deliberate shenanigans that tailspinned into this, while trying to exonerate yourself and served me your fries (Omoeko and Ayefele) to be devoured, it was quite unfortunate I declared total war on you three. grin grin grin grin. Please fynewaka does not date sub-standard girls!

Your usual predilection to self adulation never advanced so much reason to why you should co-exist with humans given your inadequacies, I thought this was viewed serious in decent societies you claim to live in (wild animal co-habiting with humans). Your wonky sermon about my proud country Nigeria is clearly not in sync with reason. Truth is that I would be naïve to continue responding to your mischief.

Who the mess want's to know how much you earn? I'm sorry for you for taking internet business this serious! cheesy cheesy

Have been trying my dear, but this slowpoke has been following me around Nairaland as if I were the one who sold his fore-parents for gin to the Europeans.

His foreparents or your fore-parents? A show of idiocy and stupidity again!
@ Ayefele

You must be revelling in the attention I've been according you of late. I would have advised you after a hectic day washing dishes to retire to bed against the next day, but you chose to throw tantrums at the wrong person.

Your English has a soporofic effect on me, I must confess. You also loudly gloat about GPAs, I doubt if you know what it connotes. Your case is the most pathetic because you can't decipher between your left and right. You join slaves to curse your country. The whims and idiocies of you and your cronies are bringing nairaland to disrepute.

As Kitaun rightly pointed out, we didn't start travelling today FYI. Some of us despise the west!

Omoeko

I have told you repeatedly that I prefer doing business with your father because of the shallowness of your brain. It was quite rediculous that you had the chutzpah to correct fynewaka's spelling when we all know your defieciency.

I would advise you kindly stay back to take care of Amanda, she needs her mother.
Please I'd rather do business with your father once again! cheesy cheesy

So there was a hidden gang up against me and none of you bothered to call my attention here, it goes a long way to show how scared you all are of fynewaka. cool cool cool
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 14, 2007
ayefele200:

CHIEFOH aka THIEFOH

Why not endeavour to write in a language we can understand, you are actually whinning without saying anything. I quite empathize with your family.
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by desodgi(m): 10:31am On Jun 14, 2007
so poor! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] / Prove That You Are Smart! Come In Here / Write A Sad Story With Only """three Words""

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.