Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,177 members, 7,807,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

But Why Do You Hate Peter Obi ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / But Why Do You Hate Peter Obi ? (599 Views)

Why Do The Northerners Hate Peter Obi (poll) / Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 / How Can Anyone Hate Peter Obi? - Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

But Why Do You Hate Peter Obi ? by Zetra7: 10:27am On Nov 05, 2022
Am just curious, is the hate real or just politics.

I mean, who would hate a man like that who has shown clearly that he is different from our normal politicians.

I don't quite understand, is it cause he's Ibo? I remember quite well during Okonjo Iweala's battle to become the DG of WTO, some Nigerians even supported blocking her from the job cause her tribe, is the same thing playing out with Peter Obi??

Ok, but politics aside, who will hate men like the Former Emir of Kano Sanusi or Akinwumi Adesina for their passion to see a New Nigeria, why the hate for a man that have proved himself to be worthy to help us.

Let's relate guys, we are the masses right? We have felt the impact of the dark cloud covering the nation for a long time, How is it difficult to choose from the Atiku, Tinubu and Obi.

Now am not saying any of them is perfect but guys, we are choosing between men bent on the old ways and a man who wants to charter a new path.

For the first time, we have a very learned, vast travelled, very exposed intellect vying for presidency, for the first time , we have a man very close to the masses and not some Kings lording over us.

I mean, we know this is not pretense, a clear record of his past is there, with cutting cost of governance, fixing his state during his tenure to saving extras for the next government.

How do we even argue, debate or compare. It's a bit strange for me don't know sbout you. If there was Osinbajo on the ballot and El rufai, it would have made a huge difference.

Again I ask , are we not the masses Can anyone swear a life and death oath that this man is not better than those old crooks, why the hate then??

We have seen the effect of a Buhari, do you think you reading this will escape the effect of Atiku or Buhari? Even if you live abroad, you have families here and you will likely come back to visit.

Britain after playing foul politics with the just gone prime minister felt the negative imapct and quickly retraced their path by choosing a 42 year old, Indian to govern them based on competence.

In Nigeria, we pray every minute for Nigeria to change yet God sends a Saviour and what do you do, hate him.

Rishi Sunak is God's sent to Britain as Peter Obi is your Saviour, if you like don't accept him and keep praying for God to come down himself to help.

For the first time , we have all the political elites on one side INCLUDING POLITICAL ELITES FROM HIS TRIBE and have a Peter Obi leading the masses on the other side, PLEASE, is this not the best opportunity to drown all these corrupt emperors politically?

Nobody sees Peter Obi family in the election ever his wife is minding her business cause she knows just like in Anambra , she's not getting an office of first lady but just look at Tinubu and Atiku, their wives and their children.

People of Nigeria wake up from slumber, don't know if this is juju, hailing oppressors and fighting saviours, Nawoooooo

Again I ask , why do you hate this man??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: But Why Do You Hate Peter Obi ? by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 05, 2022
Jealousy leads to hatred

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: But Why Do You Hate Peter Obi ? by richeeyo(m): 10:32am On Nov 05, 2022
The way the igbos discredit other candidates
Is one reason to dislike their candidates
Who you vote for is not who i judge you by
But that's what the igbos does
Calling others voters bad names
At the end of the day in respective of the winner, na awa together wahala

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: But Why Do You Hate Peter Obi ? by tunjiajayi: 10:36am On Nov 05, 2022
Because he is a pathological liar, also a clannish hypocrite. His mien is devilish then finally he is an Igbo man that has not come out to denounce biafra and the criminal exploits of pro biafrans.

Obi KO!
Obo ni.

3 Likes

Re: But Why Do You Hate Peter Obi ? by owobokiri(m): 10:39am On Nov 05, 2022
richeeyo:

How did the Igbo discredit other candidates?
The way they discredited Obasanjo?
The way they discredited Yaradua?
The way they discredited Jonathan?
So if APC comes to power and decides that igbophobia would be at the base of her governing ideology, the igbos should fold their hands and allow that to thrive? If it was you, are you going to swallow that?
Buhari and the APC deserve worse than they are getting.
In 2015, all the Igbo did was to vote for another candidate. Turning that into a reason for ethnic persecution as the APC has done, is totally unacceptable and must r challenged..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: But Why Do You Hate Peter Obi ? by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:43am On Nov 05, 2022
owobokiri:

How did the Igbo discredit other candidates?
The way they discredited Obasanjo?
The way they discredited Yaradua?
The way they discredited Jonathan?
So if APC comes to power and decides that igbophobia would be at the base of her governing ideology, the igbos should fold their hands and allow that to thrive? If it was you, are you going to swallow that?
Buhari and the APC deserve worse than they are getting.
In 2015, all the Igbo did was to vote for another candidate. Turning that into a reason for ethnic persecution as the APC has done, is totally unacceptable and must r challenged..
vote Your Obi and let others vote their candidates bikonu

1 Like

Re: But Why Do You Hate Peter Obi ? by Obamaofusa: 10:43am On Nov 05, 2022
Zetra7:

I mean, who would hate a man like that who has shown clearly that he is different from our normal politicians.

I don't quite understand, is it cause he's Ibo? I remember quite well during Okonjo Iweala's battle to become the DG of WTO, some Nigerians even supported blocking her from the job cause her tribe, is the same thing playing out with Peter Obi??

Ok, but politics aside, who will hate men like the Former Emir of Kano Sanusi or Akinwumi Adesina for their passion to see a New Nigeria, why the hate for a man that have proved himself to be worthy to help us.

Let's relate guys, we are the masses right? We have felt the impact of the dark cloud covering the nation for a long time, How is it difficult to choose from the Atiku, Tinubu and Obi.

Now am not saying any of them is perfect but guys, we are choosing between men bent on the old ways and a man who wants to charter a new path.

For the first time, we have a very learned, vast travelled, very exposed intellect vying for presidency, for the first time , we have a man very close to the masses and not some Kings lording over us.

I mean, we know this is not pretense, a clear record of his past is there, with cutting cost of governance, fixing his state during his tenure to saving extras for the next government.

How do we even argue, debate or compare. It's a bit strange for me don't know sbout you. If there was Osinbajo on the ballot and El rufai, it would have made a huge difference.

Again I ask , are we not the masses Can anyone swear a life and death oath that this man is not better than those old crooks, why the hate then??

We have seen the effect of a Buhari, do you think you reading this will escape the effect of Atiku or Buhari? Even if you live abroad, you have families here and you will likely come back to visit.

Britain after playing foul politics with the just gone prime minister felt the negative imapct and quickly retraced their path by choosing a 42 year old, Indian to govern them based on competence.

In Nigeria, we pray every minute for Nigeria to change yet God sends a Saviour and what do you do, hate him.

Rishi Sunak is God's sent to Britain as Peter Obi is your Saviour, if you like don't accept him and keep praying for God to come down himself to help.

For the first time , we have all the political elites on one side INCLUDING POLITICAL ELITES FROM HIS TRIBE and have a Peter Obi leading the masses on the other side, PLEASE, is this not the best opportunity to drown all these corrupt emperors politically?

Nobody sees Peter Obi family in the election ever his wife is minding her business cause she knows just like in Anambra , she's not getting an office of first lady but just look at Tinubu and Atiku, their wives and their children.

People of Nigeria wake up from slumber, don't know if this is juju, hailing oppressors and fighting saviours, Nawoooooo

Do these Igbos hate Obi too?

2 Likes

Re: But Why Do You Hate Peter Obi ? by owobokiri(m): 10:46am On Nov 05, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
vote Your Obi and let others vote their candidates bikonu
As long as you are not plotting to inflict another disaster on me as the president, fair...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: But Why Do You Hate Peter Obi ? by Trapnews: 10:49am On Nov 05, 2022
grin
This OP is delusional, how can you say a dullard is our saviour? Jesus is the only saviour i know. Where was Pitoobi when Tinubu and the likes were fighting for the survival of this country through NADECO?
What has been his contributions? How many people has he built? We want problem solvers not someone that will be visiting flood victims year in year out without solution. We need a proactive president like Tinubu and not a reactive dullard like Pitoobi.
Why do you hate Lai Mohammed?
Pitoobi has taken over from him, infact Pitoobi is a lieing software.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: But Why Do You Hate Peter Obi ? by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:56am On Nov 05, 2022
owobokiri:

As long as you are not plotting to inflict another disaster on me as the president, fair...
You have no choice than to wail, wail and wail for another 4 or 8 years if who you doesn't like win

You will only wail. Nothing more or less

1 Like

Re: But Why Do You Hate Peter Obi ? by TechW: 11:03am On Nov 05, 2022
Zetra7:

They hate him because he is Igbo, just check all the anti -Peter Obi posts, you will see them insulting the whole of Igbo race or call all of them Ipob, this goes to show that nobody got anything on PO. It simply hate on Igbos by very few never do well folks in the society. I see them everyday and to be honest, it is nothing but out of jealousy because virtually all of them look hungry and why won't they look hungry, they use all their time in the world thinking about Igbos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: But Why Do You Hate Peter Obi ? by owobokiri(m): 11:04am On Nov 05, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
You have no choice than to wail, wail and wail for another 4 or 8 years if who you doesn't like win

You will only wail. Nothing more or less

I will wail against bad governance but I'm sure it is you that will wail because oof poverty!

My life is good. We thank God!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: But Why Do You Hate Peter Obi ? by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:07am On Nov 05, 2022
owobokiri:

I will wail against bad governance but I'm sure it is you that will wail because oof poverty!

My life is good. We thank God!
hahahaha

Online Dangote grin

Every Obi Pandora supporters life is always good and rossy while that of Tinubu and Atiku supporters are in misery grin

Una go dey alright las las after the election

1 Like

Re: But Why Do You Hate Peter Obi ? by PeterObi4LP: 11:08am On Nov 05, 2022
OP, President Peter Obi is not the target. The Igbos is the target. The hate they have for a successful region is putting fear in them should any of their illustrious son becomes President.

Peter Obi is their President next year.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: But Why Do You Hate Peter Obi ? by cmikel: 11:09am On Nov 05, 2022
Re: But Why Do You Hate Peter Obi ? by attackgat: 11:11am On Nov 05, 2022
tunjiajayi:
Because he is a pathological liar, also a clannish hypocrite. His mien is devilish then finally he is an Igbo man that has not come out to denounce biafra and the criminal exploits of pro biafrans.

Obi KO!
Obo ni.

But you people fully supported Buhari to be President even though he never denounced for one day, herdsmen from his tribe killing people all over Nigeria

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: But Why Do You Hate Peter Obi ? by PeterObi4LP: 11:12am On Nov 05, 2022
tunjiajayi:

Obi KO!
Obo ni.

I am 100% sure you have not eaten this morning and you are here hating on a man worth $Millions of Dollars. Instead of you thinking for your future, siblings future and your unborn children, you are online talking trash. Get sense mumu
Re: But Why Do You Hate Peter Obi ? by owobokiri(m): 11:13am On Nov 05, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
hahahaha

Online Dangote grin

Every Obi Pandora supporters life is always good and rossy while that of Tinubu and Atiku supporters are in misery grin

Una go dey alright las las after the election
Didn't tell you I'm Dangote but I'm ok and I'm not fooling you..
Take that for whatever it's worth..
Re: But Why Do You Hate Peter Obi ? by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:15am On Nov 05, 2022
owobokiri:

Didn't tell you I'm Dangote but I'm ok and I'm not fooling you..
Take that for whatever it's worth..
You are okay and you also know i am poor?

Does this sound well to you biko?

1 Like

Re: But Why Do You Hate Peter Obi ? by PeterObi4LP: 11:16am On Nov 05, 2022
richeeyo:

How are you sure is not other region disguise as igbos to perpetuate such act to discredit the igbos? Get your fact right before concluding. A case study of myself. I have been called Igbo and Ipob because I am not supporting their candidate and am not from SE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: But Why Do You Hate Peter Obi ? by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:17am On Nov 05, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

I am 100% sure you have not eaten this morning and you are here hating on a man worth $Millions of Dollars. Instead of you thinking for your future, siblings future and your unborn children, you are online talking trash. Get sense mumu
Mr seer who knows those who have eaten and those who haven't

I hope you know that Tinubu is your next president?

Have i also eaten or i follow join the league of those wey never chop biko?

2 Likes

Re: But Why Do You Hate Peter Obi ? by Apophenia24k: 11:19am On Nov 05, 2022
A lot of you forget that the birds born in cages belive freedom is a crime.

Not their fault, most Nigerians are under manipulations and would never admit. It's use to be us against them but majority of us have joined them because of tribe it personal benefit..
Majority of those voting in the wrong leaders don't strive to do well in life..
Re: But Why Do You Hate Peter Obi ? by Apophenia24k: 11:21am On Nov 05, 2022
Zetra7:

A lot of you forget that the birds born in cages belive freedom is a crime.

Not their fault, most Nigerians are under manipulations and would never admit. It's use to be us against them but majority of us have joined them because of tribe it personal benefit..
Majority of those voting in the wrong leaders don't strive to do well in life..
Re: But Why Do You Hate Peter Obi ? by OsunOriginal: 11:21am On Nov 05, 2022
Zetra7:

Simply put, he is incompetent. The few routing for him are doing so for nothing other than primordial sentiments

2 Likes

Re: But Why Do You Hate Peter Obi ? by VEHINTOLAR: 11:45am On Nov 05, 2022
It is okay for 99.9% of Igbo to support Peter Obi and freely campaign for him but it becomes a serious problem for these same Igbo people when a Yoruba person supports Tinubu and wants to equally sell his candidacy to others ! I have said it here before and I'm repeating it again; Igbo are very toxic,rude,hypocritical and are the most tribal of all the ethnic groups in Nigeria.

Here in Yoruba land,our people are only just now becoming conscious of the deep-seated hate and animosity majority of the Igbo have towards Yoruba people. Before now,most Yoruba didn't actually read any meaning into some of these Igbo' shenanigans but having discovered,in recent times,that Igbo people do not mean well for the Yoruba,most of us (Yoruba) have decided to give it back to the Igbo in multiple folds ! So in essence,this goes beyond Peter Obi or no Peter Obi;it is about putting an end to the excesses of these hateful Igbo in Yoruba land.

Igbo can't hate Yoruba that much yet,keep arriving in Yoruba land in their thousands and foolishly assume that Yoruba will continue to welcome them with open hands into their land ! Believe it or not,it is just about to go very rough for you senseless Igbo in every part of Odua land ! We dey await that una cowardly ugm and ipob wey una say you wan import to our land.....mtchew,your bodi go fail you,idiotic lots !

1 Like

Re: But Why Do You Hate Peter Obi ? by DadaHammed: 12:04pm On Nov 05, 2022
richeeyo:

Some fundamentalist rabid yorubas amongst us were salivating and getting ready to attack the Igbos if APC had lost the 2015 elections. The threats against Easterners was at an all time high in 2015 during the election. I was one of those who also tried to stampede Igbos but now with the benefit of hindsight, I know better.

Since the end of the civil war, it is us who have been judging the Igbos with propaganda, not the other way round. Tell yourself the truth and shame the devil.

I remain OBIdient!
Re: But Why Do You Hate Peter Obi ? by Scribx: 12:08pm On Nov 05, 2022
The greatest enemy of freedom is a happy slave~ Ebner-Eschenbach
Re: But Why Do You Hate Peter Obi ? by richeeyo(m): 3:32pm On Nov 05, 2022
DadaHammed:

Some fundamentalist rabid yorubas amongst us were salivating and getting ready to attack the Igbos if APC had lost the 2015 elections. The threats against Easterners was at an all time high in 2015 during the election. I was one of those who also tried to stampede Igbos but now with the benefit of hindsight, I know better.

Since the end of the civil war, it is us who have been judging the Igbos with propaganda, not the other way round. Tell yourself the truth and shame the devil.

I remain OBIdient!
What ever you remain is your problem

1 Like

Re: But Why Do You Hate Peter Obi ? by frenchman(m): 3:42pm On Nov 05, 2022
Pitobi does not have the capacity to transform nigeria, he is an incompetent liar who is preying on the gullibility of igbo youths. He has no track record to run on, so he is using religion and ethnic sentiments to divide us, his interviews are full of lies with no plan to solve any problem.

2 Likes

Re: But Why Do You Hate Peter Obi ? by Buccalcavity2: 4:17pm On Nov 05, 2022
owobokiri:

You have your say. Majority have the way. That's democracy. Be civil.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EXPOSED: UDELE AKA OYIGBOUPDATE AMONG THOSE KILLING OUR BIAFRAN PEOPLE. / 3 reasons Why Tinubu Will Lose Southern Nigeria / The Beginning Of Massive Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.