Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Moment Mad Man Was Caught Using ATM In Ado Ekiti (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Moment Mad Man Was Caught Using ATM In Ado Ekiti (video) (2750 Views)

Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja / Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos / A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Mad Man Was Caught Using ATM In Ado Ekiti (video) by fabinfos(f): 11:35am On Nov 05, 2022
In this shocking and bizarre footage, a man who seemed to be mentally ill could be seen using the ATM perfectly, and even had more than one card with him.

Despite his appearance, he knew his position on the queue and even used the machine properly.

What do you think about this strange looking man?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxwdZnW9G0c
Re: Moment Mad Man Was Caught Using ATM In Ado Ekiti (video) by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 05, 2022
Being mentally ill doesn't mean that many of them will be affected when it comes to brain.Some of them has a particular thing that really disturbs the brain why some are still very intelligent despite the Madness

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Mad Man Was Caught Using ATM In Ado Ekiti (video) by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 11:41am On Nov 05, 2022
They are just mad

Them dey cross road by theirselves nau...

them sabi wetin them dey do o

1 Like

Re: Moment Mad Man Was Caught Using ATM In Ado Ekiti (video) by illicit(m): 11:43am On Nov 05, 2022
Yeah

Many mad men buy and smoke cigarettes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Mad Man Was Caught Using ATM In Ado Ekiti (video) by fman(m): 11:43am On Nov 05, 2022
[sub][/sub]
YourHerbalOrgan:
They are just mad

Them dey cross road by theirselves nau...

them sabi wetin them dey do o
I swear
Re: Moment Mad Man Was Caught Using ATM In Ado Ekiti (video) by Wawelexy(m): 11:44am On Nov 05, 2022
What if the atm swallow his card and he decided to walk into the banking hall to lodge a complain, who will attend to him? I guess the branch manager himself.... grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Mad Man Was Caught Using ATM In Ado Ekiti (video) by fman(m): 11:44am On Nov 05, 2022
illicit:
Yeah

Many mad men buy and smoke cigarettes

this one °off° me
Re: Moment Mad Man Was Caught Using ATM In Ado Ekiti (video) by asuraking: 11:44am On Nov 05, 2022
The type of madness wey dey do this man na socialization madness not intelligence madness.

4 Likes

Re: Moment Mad Man Was Caught Using ATM In Ado Ekiti (video) by Khallicopyro: 11:45am On Nov 05, 2022
Some of them are not really mad. Some are secret agents,...and all other sort of things

5 Likes

Re: Moment Mad Man Was Caught Using ATM In Ado Ekiti (video) by VirileNelly2420: 11:51am On Nov 05, 2022
U know one da makes counter withdrawal. Picks form, fills and joins queue
Re: Moment Mad Man Was Caught Using ATM In Ado Ekiti (video) by WibusJaga: 11:51am On Nov 05, 2022

Just remove the hardship & frustrations of this Buhari regime & see most of the so called mad men become normal persons. cheesy
Re: Moment Mad Man Was Caught Using ATM In Ado Ekiti (video) by Boogyman557: 11:57am On Nov 05, 2022
Re: Moment Mad Man Was Caught Using ATM In Ado Ekiti (video) by illicit(m): 12:07pm On Nov 05, 2022
fman:
this one °off° me

For real

They do buy stuff nah

2 Likes

Re: Moment Mad Man Was Caught Using ATM In Ado Ekiti (video) by sidney22: 4:15pm On Nov 05, 2022
He is not mad.
He is just doing some spiritual service.
Many like him abound.
After years of service , he becomes a made man.
I bet you, he is not from ado ekiti or its environs.
The world is too much with us - William Wandsworth
Re: Moment Mad Man Was Caught Using ATM In Ado Ekiti (video) by fabinfos(f): 5:05pm On Nov 05, 2022
sidney22:
He is not mad.
He is just doing some spiritual service.
Many like him abound.
After years of service , he becomes a made man.
I bet you, he is not from ado ekiti or its environs.
The world is too much with us - William Wandsworth

Hmmm…service to who?
Re: Moment Mad Man Was Caught Using ATM In Ado Ekiti (video) by Ulunne777(f): 8:07pm On Nov 05, 2022
I met a mad woman once at a union bank branch last year.She comes to deposit money regularly according to the security .They don't allow her inside but collects the cash while she sits beside their Gen. house and waits.

I guess she must have been a customer before the tragedy struck .She always pays in but never withdraws.I hope one day she gets better before one yahoo banker will clear her money.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Mad Man Was Caught Using ATM In Ado Ekiti (video) by Ulunne777(f): 8:26pm On Nov 05, 2022
Early tgis yr also I Was using an Atm when a madman came close to me begging .I started panicking becaise the machine was at a secluded path and it was still so early in the morning.it was just the both of us around.As soon as my money came out i zoomed off and luckily I jumped into a keke that was passing by.
This mad guy ran ahead,flagged our keke down and told me to go back and take my card from the machine. grin
I couldn't believe it when I searched my purse but my card wasn't there then the Keke guy encouraged me to go and check.

I later found him something sha and the guy is handsome with sunny pupils.This life sef!

Some are depression,anxiety induced

1 Like

Re: Moment Mad Man Was Caught Using ATM In Ado Ekiti (video) by Daviddson(m): 8:41pm On Nov 05, 2022
deNet:
Being mentally ill doesn't mean that many of them will be affected when it comes to brain. Some of them has a particular thing that really disturbs the brain why some are still very intelligent despite the Madness
Wow grin. I wonder if you're actually a professional writer or you're just creating tons of monikers and looking for magas to scam on NL.

1 Like

Re: Moment Mad Man Was Caught Using ATM In Ado Ekiti (video) by mrgreen4real(m): 9:07pm On Nov 05, 2022
Na human him be nah

1 Like

Re: Moment Mad Man Was Caught Using ATM In Ado Ekiti (video) by jerk: 10:00pm On Nov 05, 2022
He may be doing his IT
Re: Moment Mad Man Was Caught Using ATM In Ado Ekiti (video) by BigDawsNet: 8:01am On Nov 06, 2022
Khallicopyro:
Some of them are not really mad. Some are secret agents,...and all other sort of things

Secret agents don't dress this way

And if they do... they won't come to the public like this to use the machine...

That's a complete cover blown

1 Like

Re: Moment Mad Man Was Caught Using ATM In Ado Ekiti (video) by temitope27(m): 8:05am On Nov 06, 2022
Maybe na automobile mechanic apprentice, some of dem dey be like mad man grin

2 Likes

Re: Moment Mad Man Was Caught Using ATM In Ado Ekiti (video) by sidney22: 8:09am On Nov 06, 2022
fabinfos:

Hmmm…service to who?

More of assignment than service.

If u know u know.

"The world is too much with us"
Re: Moment Mad Man Was Caught Using ATM In Ado Ekiti (video) by Terror48: 10:13am On Nov 06, 2022
Wawelexy:
What if the atm swallow his card and he decided to walk into the banking hall to lodge a complain, who will attend to him? I guess the branch manager himself.... grin
Swallow? because the ATM has turned to a snake
Re: Moment Mad Man Was Caught Using ATM In Ado Ekiti (video) by Pells: 10:44am On Nov 06, 2022
Ulunne777:
Early tgis yr also I Was using an Atm when a madman came close to me begging .I started panicking becaise the machine was at a secluded path and it was still so early in the morning.it was just the both of us around.As soon as my money came out i zoomed off and luckily I jumped into a keke that was passing by.
This mad guy ran ahead,flagged our keke down and told me to go back and take my card from the machine. grin
I couldn't believe it when I searched my purse but my card wasn't there then the Keke guy encouraged me to go and check.

I later found him something sha and the guy is handsome with sunny pupils.This life sef!

Some are depression,anxiety induced

Only you two mad man and woman experience
What if it's your destiny to marry a mad man undecided undecided
You even said the mad man was handsome, you were already imagined his dìck inside your kpekus undecided lipsrsealed
That's good Sha
Well done hoelosho lipsrsealed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Just In : Pastor Arrested With 120 Human Skulls In Kwara / . / Nigerian Man Butchered To Death By Rival Cult In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.