Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Check Out What Bitter Leaf Tree Looks Like In Brazil(photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Check Out What Bitter Leaf Tree Looks Like In Brazil(photos) (1383 Views)

What Downtown Looks Like In São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil / Akara Is A Big Business In Brazil (Photos) / Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out What Bitter Leaf Tree Looks Like In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 05, 2022
Abroad we consume a lot of surgery beverages, and the number one culprit is Coca-Cola, that ish is just so addictive especially when the weather is hot, 6 cubes of ice, that is the way I enjoy my Coca-Cola, but as a real Lagos boy, you must drink (agbo)herbs to cleanse the sugar from your system because let's face it, man is getting old, lol, don't want to start dealing with issues when one is old when you are supposed to be enjoying life.

So I don't joke with bitter leaf, I always take it every morning, and luckily for me, bitter leaf grows everywhere in Brazil.

In Nigeria, we are used to those small bitter leaf plants and I am asking myself if maybe because we pluck them a lot that is why they don't grow big and tall, lol.

In Brazil, the trees are very big as you can see in the picture. I also enjoy the lovely bitter-leaf soup that I prepare myself because we also have cocoyam in Brazil. What do think guys?

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/11/check-out-what-bitter-leaf-tree-looks.html?m=1

Re: Check Out What Bitter Leaf Tree Looks Like In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 05, 2022
The tree is really big. grin

Re: Check Out What Bitter Leaf Tree Looks Like In Brazil(photos) by general111(m): 5:10pm On Nov 05, 2022
Them no dey chop am na..
If na naija eh, na very serious soup dey stand so oh grin

3 Likes

Re: Check Out What Bitter Leaf Tree Looks Like In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 05, 2022
general111:
Them no dey chop am na..
If na naija eh, na very serious soup dey stand so oh grin

nor be lie grin grin
Re: Check Out What Bitter Leaf Tree Looks Like In Brazil(photos) by Berrityga: 5:25pm On Nov 05, 2022
Omo. Bitter leave and melon on my mind like this.. Make I baff go ajah market.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out What Bitter Leaf Tree Looks Like In Brazil(photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 5:35pm On Nov 05, 2022
That one is not big na, the one I had at my backyard before is bigger and fresher especially raining season. I don't even feel cutting them sef when they overgrown because of the big fresh leaves.
Re: Check Out What Bitter Leaf Tree Looks Like In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 05, 2022
Berrityga:
Omo. Bitter leave and melon on my mind like this.. Make I baff go ajah market.
cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Check Out What Bitter Leaf Tree Looks Like In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 05, 2022
Blakjewelry:
That one is not big na, the one I had at my backyard before is bigger and fresher especially raining season. I don't even feel cutting them sef when they overgrown because of the big fresh leaves.

grin grin grin,they cut this on that's why,but I have seen the one that is bigger than this, raining season is always good for trees.
Re: Check Out What Bitter Leaf Tree Looks Like In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 05, 2022
More.

1 Like

Re: Check Out What Bitter Leaf Tree Looks Like In Brazil(photos) by nattyspice: 7:03pm On Nov 05, 2022
chairman you no try at all, I was expecting updates concerning the election between Lula and bolsonaro but no single post from you.
Re: Check Out What Bitter Leaf Tree Looks Like In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 05, 2022
nattyspice:
chairman you no try at all, I was expecting updates concerning the election between Lula and bolsonaro but no single post from you.

I did and I have been posting about politics for days,grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7409406/breaking-lula-da-silva-wins
Re: Check Out What Bitter Leaf Tree Looks Like In Brazil(photos) by nattyspice: 12:38am On Nov 06, 2022
oops,I missed that thread.I apologise Are the truckers off the road? How is life at the seaport of santos? Do we Naija or African Truck drivers or mechanics over there?
Re: Check Out What Bitter Leaf Tree Looks Like In Brazil(photos) by nattyspice: 12:43am On Nov 06, 2022
oops,I missed that thread.I apologise Are the truckers off the road? How is life at the seaport of santos? Do we Naija or African Truck drivers or mechanics over there?
Re: Check Out What Bitter Leaf Tree Looks Like In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 06, 2022
nattyspice:
oops,I missed that thread.I apologise
Are the truckers off the road?
How is life at the seaport of santos?
Do we Naija or African Truck drivers or mechanics over there?

I think they cleared the truck drivers and don't know much about Santos, Of course there would be African and naija mechanics, Brazil is very big.
Re: Check Out What Bitter Leaf Tree Looks Like In Brazil(photos) by nattyspice: 10:25am On Nov 07, 2022
Any time you show face for Santos don't forget to give us update

1 Like

Re: Check Out What Bitter Leaf Tree Looks Like In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 07, 2022
nattyspice:
Any time you show face for Santos don't forget to give us update

Sure cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Can I Go For Visa Now? / Can You Believe This Is Happenning? / The New Nigerian Passport Can Take You To 44countries Without Visa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.