Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

ASUU: Unilag Senior Lecturer Shares Salary Alert (Picture) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU: Unilag Senior Lecturer Shares Salary Alert (Picture) (7730 Views)

Stop Dreaming, Strike Won’t Be Suspended, Says Senior Lecturer (details) / ASUU-UNILAG Sanctions 240 Lectures For Enrolling On IPPIS (Full List) / Salihu Dasuki Is Youngest Senior Lecturer At Sheffield Hallam University UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU: Unilag Senior Lecturer Shares Salary Alert (Picture) by Doyou2019: 3:03pm On Nov 06, 2022
BigYash:
And some of una still dey support Apshit.. Na una sabi abeg.. If you have kids still schooling ,take them abroad. If your aza no get level reach.. Vote out APshit out..

Most Nigerian lecturers and students aren't going to vote APC for all the money in the world.
Re: ASUU: Unilag Senior Lecturer Shares Salary Alert (Picture) by mystery22: 3:06pm On Nov 06, 2022
muyico:
sum1 told me dat whn ngige igbo cant co-ordinate edu. Hw can anoda igbo co-ordinate d whole federation.
ngige is sign of leadership we wil exprience if.......
Your papa leaves his hut..
Zone b that is planning to vote apc to to change apc is talking
Re: ASUU: Unilag Senior Lecturer Shares Salary Alert (Picture) by mrrandomguy: 3:08pm On Nov 06, 2022
Lamasta:

Basic salary of a professor is 500k excluding allowances
In the university established by your father. Some of you will just come online and be typing rubbish.
Re: ASUU: Unilag Senior Lecturer Shares Salary Alert (Picture) by Lamasta(m): 3:10pm On Nov 06, 2022
mrrandomguy:

In the university established by your father

Mynd44, Seun, Lalasticlala rule 2
Re: ASUU: Unilag Senior Lecturer Shares Salary Alert (Picture) by MiracleMe7: 3:31pm On Nov 06, 2022
muyico:
sum1 told me dat whn ngige igbo cant co-ordinate edu. Hw can anoda igbo co-ordinate d whole federation.
ngige is sign of leadership we wil exprience if.......
Is Nginge a minister for education? Useless abokis and afonjas are plenty for this nairaland.
Re: ASUU: Unilag Senior Lecturer Shares Salary Alert (Picture) by Honlucas: 3:54pm On Nov 06, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
so what do you think would be the outcome of tomorrow's meeting?

The only thing I'm sure about is they can't embark on strike..

Disregard all these bloggers trying to get traffic
Re: ASUU: Unilag Senior Lecturer Shares Salary Alert (Picture) by Honlucas: 3:55pm On Nov 06, 2022
mrrandomguy:

In the university established by your father. Some of you will just come online and be typing rubbish.

A professor salary is actually 500k..

Goan verify
Re: ASUU: Unilag Senior Lecturer Shares Salary Alert (Picture) by BigYash: 4:44pm On Nov 06, 2022
Doyou2019:

Most Nigerian lecturers and students aren't going to vote APC for all the money in the world.
I just hope so bro.. Apshit has done so much damage to this nationa. PDP suddenly became saint,when we talk about APC destruction of lives and economy.

1 Like

Re: ASUU: Unilag Senior Lecturer Shares Salary Alert (Picture) by mrrandomguy: 4:57pm On Nov 06, 2022
Honlucas:

A professor salary is actually 500k..

Goan verify
You think everyone on nairaland is an ignoramus like you.
Re: ASUU: Unilag Senior Lecturer Shares Salary Alert (Picture) by DaInferno(m): 4:57pm On Nov 06, 2022
thesicilian:
There's no way a lecturer of any grade in any federal university can be earning 58k per month. Some people should try to reason out things objectively before getting carried away with emotions
you carried out a survey to reach this attestations or you said it out of shock?!

Some are even receiving less. That's the reason I hate anything Teaching
Re: ASUU: Unilag Senior Lecturer Shares Salary Alert (Picture) by Bukola94: 5:33pm On Nov 06, 2022
mrrandomguy:
The work of a lecturer is threefold:
1. Teaching
2. Research
3. Community service
Strike only prevents them from teaching, which they must go back and complete after resumption. Hence, they should be paid in full.

Despite this tripartite nature of lecturers' work, their 8 months salary arrears were not paid. To add salt to injury, they got less than half of their monthly pay.

This was allegedly what a senior lecturer in university of Lagos got paid.
I CANT BELEIVE THIS,UNLESS I SEE THE SMS & FONE THAT RECEIVE THIS,PLS DONT BELEIVE ANYTHING U SEE ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Re: ASUU: Unilag Senior Lecturer Shares Salary Alert (Picture) by Panda7(m): 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2022
how do they cope with their debt?
Re: ASUU: Unilag Senior Lecturer Shares Salary Alert (Picture) by Honlucas: 5:59pm On Nov 06, 2022
mrrandomguy:
You think everyone on nairaland is an ignoramus like you.

I see u r ignorant..

My professor in the faculty of veterinary medicine University of Nigeria Nssuka earn 500k monthly sir ..

U can come here nd verify..
Re: ASUU: Unilag Senior Lecturer Shares Salary Alert (Picture) by muyico(m): 7:51pm On Nov 06, 2022
Gentlechika:
ure a c****d. Some of the best heads that served this country diligently, are from the south east. Stop being tribalist man.
Like aguiyi irosi and Nnamdi azikiwe both murderal
Re: ASUU: Unilag Senior Lecturer Shares Salary Alert (Picture) by muyico(m): 7:55pm On Nov 06, 2022
endy69:

Una no go kee me. Ngige na minister of education no. 1. So if one igbo man fails others are incompetent no. 2. Una funny wallahi.
Check d record of aguiyi rosi and nnamdi azikiwe?
Re: ASUU: Unilag Senior Lecturer Shares Salary Alert (Picture) by Bukola94: 7:57pm On Nov 06, 2022
Honlucas:

I see u r ignorant..

My professor in the faculty of veterinary medicine University of Nigeria Nssuka earn 500k monthly sir ..

U can come here nd verify..

THAT IS,HE WILL EARN 200K PLUS FOR THE 18DAYS HE HAS LECTURE FOR
Re: ASUU: Unilag Senior Lecturer Shares Salary Alert (Picture) by Honlucas: 8:22pm On Nov 06, 2022
Bukola94:
THAT IS,HE WILL EARN 200K PLUS FOR THE 18DAYS HE HAS LECTURE FOR

Yes it's called pro rata...

ASUU suspended strike 14th October bu don't expect to receive full salary when the matter is still in NIC..

Sha disregard this post is fake

1 Like

Re: ASUU: Unilag Senior Lecturer Shares Salary Alert (Picture) by Niklaus398: 10:24pm On Nov 06, 2022
Honlucas:

Find a lawyer to explain better no way ASUU can go on another strike when their matter is still in NIC..

Paying them half salary is actually right cuz it's in the constitution nd the matter is still in NIC .

ASUU should have reasoned with nigige with his letter Dem for fit get full salary
then let see na. Tomorrow they will shock u with strike. Shey Dem don convene meeting.
.by the way they HV resumed as the court instructed them too.
Re: ASUU: Unilag Senior Lecturer Shares Salary Alert (Picture) by Graceunlimitedd(m): 10:46pm On Nov 06, 2022
Niklaus398:
then let see na. Tomorrow they will shock u with strike. Shey Dem don convene meeting.
when is the date and time of the NEC Meeting please
Re: ASUU: Unilag Senior Lecturer Shares Salary Alert (Picture) by Honlucas: 1:40am On Nov 07, 2022
Niklaus398:

Guy stop believing what u see in all these cheap blogs trying to get traffic...

Before I dy tell u these things I already spoke with profs in my faculty... ASUU won't embark on another strike
Re: ASUU: Unilag Senior Lecturer Shares Salary Alert (Picture) by Niklaus398: 1:54am On Nov 07, 2022
Honlucas:

Guy stop believing what u see in all these cheap blogs trying to get traffic...

Before I dy tell u these things I already spoke with profs in my faculty... ASUU won't embark on another strike
your profs I doubt are the one that gonna vote at the NEC. ASUU NEC will make the decision.

Buhari govt is just foolish n that short demon is worst you'll agree with me.

Anyways, Incase they do I'll be here to say I told you so
Re: ASUU: Unilag Senior Lecturer Shares Salary Alert (Picture) by Niklaus398: 1:54am On Nov 07, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
when is the date and time of the NEC Meeting please
Monday night. That's today night. Result of the meeting should be out by Tuesday morning
Re: ASUU: Unilag Senior Lecturer Shares Salary Alert (Picture) by Honlucas: 6:08am On Nov 07, 2022
Niklaus398:
your profs I doubt are the one that gonna vote at the NEC. ASUU NEC will make the decision.

Buhari govt is just foolish n that short demon is worst you'll agree with me.

Anyways, Incase they do I'll be here to say I told you so

Don't blame buhari for ASUU strike.. no government can please ASUU that's it...

Though using pro rata to pay them October salary I'm not in support of it.m

ASUU going to strike now will be too early and they will lose at the end... So they are calculative
Re: ASUU: Unilag Senior Lecturer Shares Salary Alert (Picture) by Graceunlimitedd(m): 6:27am On Nov 07, 2022
Niklaus398:
Monday night. That's today night. Result of the meeting should be out by Tuesday morning

please do well to update us when you have the information concerning the outcome of the meeting.
uwese
Re: ASUU: Unilag Senior Lecturer Shares Salary Alert (Picture) by Niklaus398: 2:08pm On Nov 07, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:

please do well to update us when you have the information concerning the outcome of the meeting.
uwese
no p
Re: ASUU: Unilag Senior Lecturer Shares Salary Alert (Picture) by Niklaus398: 2:12pm On Nov 07, 2022
Honlucas:

Don't blame buhari for ASUU strike.. no government can please ASUU that's it...

Though using pro rata to pay them October salary I'm not in support of it.m

ASUU going to strike now will be too early and they will lose at the end... So they are calculative
why I blame buhari is because he is the boss of Ngige. The Speaker had already talked to him and settled everything. He promised Mr speaker which was what Mr speaker took to ASUU, now Buhari and his failure of a minister is going back on what he promised after ASUU suspended the strike . That's stupid from buhari. I assure u, when apc finally loses at the poll next year Godwilling, a bunch of you supporters will blame Ngige. For now, keep cheering him.
Would it kill Ngige to pay them full salary for October so that all this can be done with and students can return to school? Noooo it won't. But see now?

Buhari is a born failure anyways.
Ngige is a demon
Re: ASUU: Unilag Senior Lecturer Shares Salary Alert (Picture) by Honlucas: 3:08pm On Nov 07, 2022
Niklaus398:
why I blame buhari is because he is the boss of Ngige. The Speaker had already talked to him and settled everything. He promised Mr speaker which was what Mr speaker took to ASUU, now Buhari and his failure of a minister is going back on what he promised after ASUU suspended the strike . That's stupid from buhari. I assure u, when apc finally loses at the poll next year Godwilling, a bunch of you supporters will blame Ngige. For now, keep cheering him.
Would it kill Ngige to pay them full salary for October so that all this can be done with and students can return to school? Noooo it won't. But see now?

Buhari is a born failure anyways.
Ngige is a demon

So how did you know APC will lose next year?

I really they laugh una make una wait till next year before una dy predict... Don't be surprise if tinubu emerge..

ASUU is also a bad union both ASUU nd FG dy bad ..

Buhari isn't the one paying them... Blame ngige not buhari...
Re: ASUU: Unilag Senior Lecturer Shares Salary Alert (Picture) by Niklaus398: 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2022
Honlucas:

I really they laugh una make una wait till next year before una dy predict... Don't be surprise if tinubu emerge..

Why should I blame Ngige when if anything good comes out u go say credit buhari?..a leader takes both the blame and credit of any situation.

And yes, I'm 100% sure Tinubu will not be President. Atiku will likely take it.
Re: ASUU: Unilag Senior Lecturer Shares Salary Alert (Picture) by Niklaus398: 2:23am On Nov 08, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:

uwese
ASUU has choosen to sit at home.
Re: ASUU: Unilag Senior Lecturer Shares Salary Alert (Picture) by Niklaus398: 2:24am On Nov 08, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:

uwese
ASUU has choosen to sit at home. No lectures nothing nothing
Re: ASUU: Unilag Senior Lecturer Shares Salary Alert (Picture) by Niklaus398: 2:25am On Nov 08, 2022
Honlucas:

ASUU has chooossn to sit at home no lectures nothing nothing.
Re: ASUU: Unilag Senior Lecturer Shares Salary Alert (Picture) by Graceunlimitedd(m): 2:27am On Nov 08, 2022
Niklaus398:
ASUU has choosen to sit at home. No lectures nothing nothing
boss God bless you.
thanks for this.
I'm in uniben, final year but I'm still yet to resume cos I just got this job and the funds will help me sort my rent and project bills.
thinking of resigning by the end of this month.
Now my question is will uniben comply with this new directive and when will the sit at home commence?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why You Should Go For Postgraduate Studies / What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student / Countries Where English Language Is 100% Useless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.