Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

ASUU: Unilag Senior Lecturer Shares Salary Alert (Picture) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU: Unilag Senior Lecturer Shares Salary Alert (Picture) (7740 Views)

Stop Dreaming, Strike Won’t Be Suspended, Says Senior Lecturer (details) / ASUU-UNILAG Sanctions 240 Lectures For Enrolling On IPPIS (Full List) / Salihu Dasuki Is Youngest Senior Lecturer At Sheffield Hallam University UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU: Unilag Senior Lecturer Shares Salary Alert (Picture) by Honlucas: 3:21am On Nov 08, 2022
Niklaus398:
ASUU has chooossn to sit at home no lectures nothing nothing.

Is it now strike .. I told you they can't go on strike
Re: ASUU: Unilag Senior Lecturer Shares Salary Alert (Picture) by Graceunlimitedd(m): 5:55am On Nov 08, 2022
Honlucas:

Is it now strike .. I told you they can't go on strike
it's still the same thing.
academ activities are on a halt
Re: ASUU: Unilag Senior Lecturer Shares Salary Alert (Picture) by Honlucas: 6:09am On Nov 08, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
it's still the same thing.
academ activities are on a halt

I'm yet to see a memo on that
Re: ASUU: Unilag Senior Lecturer Shares Salary Alert (Picture) by Niklaus398: 7:51am On Nov 08, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
boss God bless you.
thanks for this.
I'm in uniben, final year but I'm still yet to resume cos I just got this job and the funds will help me sort my rent and project bills.
thinking of resigning by the end of this month.
Now my question is will uniben comply with this new directive and when will the sit at home commence?
no more sit at home. The speaker gbajiamila has intervened. ASUU has given him the opportunity of time frame of one month to get buhari to pay there salaries.
Re: ASUU: Unilag Senior Lecturer Shares Salary Alert (Picture) by Niklaus398: 7:51am On Nov 08, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
boss God bless you.
thanks for this.
I'm in uniben, final year but I'm still yet to resume cos I just got this job and the funds will help me sort my rent and project bills.
thinking of resigning by the end of this month.
Now my question is will uniben comply with this new directive and when will the sit at home commence?
no more sit at home. The speaker gbajiamila has intervened. ASUU has given him the opportunity of time frame of one month to get buhari to pay there salaries. So lectures will hold
Re: ASUU: Unilag Senior Lecturer Shares Salary Alert (Picture) by Gentlechika(m): 12:18pm On Nov 10, 2022
muyico:
Like aguiyi irosi and Nnamdi azikiwe both murderal
read again, I said some. Don't be Hasty in your judgement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bitter Truth About Lady Who Refused To Remove Her Hijab & So Was Denied Admissio / The Best Professional/lucrative Course In Nigeria. / Net Worth Of Telecom Companies In Nigeria - Techredirector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.