Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,099 members, 7,807,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Why Obasanjo Should Be On New Naira Note – Atiku, others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Obasanjo Should Be On New Naira Note – Atiku, others (21263 Views)

Wole Olanipekun: Why Obasanjo Almost Punched Me / Obasanjo Should Explain Why He Failed To Attend May 29, June 12 Events – Shehu / Frame-up Allegation: Why Obasanjo Should Not Be Worried – Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Obasanjo Should Be On New Naira Note – Atiku, others by abulkhairi2019(m): 10:03am On Nov 06, 2022
This is a great idea from the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

Atiku is coming insha Allahu.
Re: Why Obasanjo Should Be On New Naira Note – Atiku, others by Jeamillz2020(m): 10:05am On Nov 06, 2022
Do you think you are making sense sir? Anyway i disagree
Re: Why Obasanjo Should Be On New Naira Note – Atiku, others by broadman20: 10:07am On Nov 06, 2022
PlayerMeji:
I just love the man OBJ and how he was able to wriggle himself off the noose the ObidienDs wanted to put around his neck through their candidate Obi..

I know how much igbos will berate him eventually when Obi loses. They will call him TRIBALISTIC etc...

This I have seen...

cheesy

Sincerely speaking most of you who come here and talk rubbish are not good in history.

From your statement I strongly believe that you must be lower than 25 years or else you have the mind of a kid.

How can anyone say any negative things between Obansnjo and the Igbos?

Obansnjo that the Yorubas hated and avoided in his election and re-election both in 1999 and 2003.
And Igbos willingly voted massively for him.

Your people hated him to the point that Obansnjo has never commission any project in any part of South West since leaving office. But I still remember the last time Obansnjo came to Abia State to commission a road project.

Kindly go and do more study about your people before talking about others or else you will keep disgracing yourself in the public.

Sanusi Lamidi Sanusi was right after all.

Re: Why Obasanjo Should Be On New Naira Note – Atiku, others by juman(m): 10:16am On Nov 06, 2022
APC would not risk that nonsense.

The face of fela kuti is better.
Re: Why Obasanjo Should Be On New Naira Note – Atiku, others by oyeb15: 10:18am On Nov 06, 2022
Obasanjo messed up our democracy.
1. He used Prof Mourice Iwu to rig many elections in Nigeria.
2. He weakened our military which thereby give our politicians freedom to loot at will.Many Patriotic officers lost their lives towards d end of Obasanjo administration. Many plane crashes targeted at our military officers while FFK was posted as minister of aviation.
God will bring out justice for these men someday.
Re: Why Obasanjo Should Be On New Naira Note – Atiku, others by barinedan(m): 10:20am On Nov 06, 2022
They should remove the images of dead men from currency notes

1 Like

Re: Why Obasanjo Should Be On New Naira Note – Atiku, others by Sirpc(m): 10:20am On Nov 06, 2022
Obasanjo to be on the new Naira note ke. Why must Atiku be wishing him death? Naira note that has only the faces of death people.

Abeg, make unah leave Baba Obasanjo to live and witness how Nigeria integrates or differentiates.
Re: Why Obasanjo Should Be On New Naira Note – Atiku, others by Guyman01: 10:31am On Nov 06, 2022
OBJ deserve the Noble Peace Price for his efforts in Ethiopia vs Tigray war and other peace efforts across Africa

1 Like

Re: Why Obasanjo Should Be On New Naira Note – Atiku, others by Danmaiduguri(m): 10:33am On Nov 06, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Why-Obasanjo-should-be-on-new-naira-note-Atiku-others

Obj dont deserve such, instead they shuld put sir shehu shagari, Maitama sule or M.K O abiola
Re: Why Obasanjo Should Be On New Naira Note – Atiku, others by Thedon22: 10:34am On Nov 06, 2022
The same Obasanjo that you were disloyal to. If for nothing, at least Osibanjo is totally loyal to Buhari. Atiku is the most disloyal vice president in the history of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why Obasanjo Should Be On New Naira Note – Atiku, others by MeaslesMumpsRub: 10:48am On Nov 06, 2022
ejimatic:
. I don't look at OBJ in that way.OBJ has been an errand boy of the North since .That is why they like him. He is a person who thinks he knows the best way of running government.What did he do for Nigerians when he was in power? Atiku and OBJ stole our money for their children. Additionally he does not want any other person to be like him. By the time he could not control PMB he started to criticize him with his gilberish letters. Yiur opinion is respected but I look at him as a person. Imposed on us to be president. No wonder he listens to the North to his advantages.

Obj brought Internet perhaps you are too little to remember nitel and the bloom of the telecommunications in Nigeria and it is particularly worthy of Note that Objs government favoured Igbos.

You have spoken like a real Igbo Person or like a grossly unpatriotic Nigerian who is ready to blame everybody but not yourselves. Ready to point out faults and fallacies without acknowledging the success.

Obasanjo is the Only Nigerian man to have Hosted 3 American Presidents. The Balogun of Egbaland is not your mate. Former Ecowas chairman, Strong African Union Man, Mandela's Friend.

You keep shouting stole your money which money do you have and how much did they steal Inside ?

You are probably like 19 years old. Obj became the President the first time because he was the one who accepted to be. Others like TY danjuma rejected it cause of fear of counter coups and recounter coups.
He was democratically elected the second time so your accusations of him being imposed on Nigeria are unfathomable

1 Like

Re: Why Obasanjo Should Be On New Naira Note – Atiku, others by Way4orward: 10:56am On Nov 06, 2022
Let celebrate OBJ now that he's still alive.

1 Like

Re: Why Obasanjo Should Be On New Naira Note – Atiku, others by Funflipper: 11:07am On Nov 06, 2022
Guyman01:
OBJ deserve the Noble Peace Price for his efforts in Ethiopia vs Tigray war and other peace efforts across Africa

And what does he deserve for all those he assasinated when he was president?
Re: Why Obasanjo Should Be On New Naira Note – Atiku, others by supercharles(m): 11:09am On Nov 06, 2022
God forbid
Re: Why Obasanjo Should Be On New Naira Note – Atiku, others by Funflipper: 11:11am On Nov 06, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Obj brought Internet perhaps you are too little to remember nitel and the bloom of the telecommunications in Nigeria and it is particularly worthy of Note that Objs government favoured Igbos.

You have spoken like a real Igbo Person or like a grossly unpatriotic Nigerian who is ready to blame everybody but not yourselves. Ready to point out faults and fallacies without acknowledging the success.

Obasanjo is the Only Nigerian man to have Hosted 3 American Presidents. The Balogun of Egbaland is not your mate. Former Ecowas chairman, Strong African Union Man, Mandela's Friend.

You keep shouting stole your money which money do you have and how much did they steal Inside ?

You are probably like 19 years old. Obj became the President the first time because he was the one who accepted to be. Others like TY danjuma rejected it cause of fear of counter coups and recounter coups.
He was democratically elected the second time so your accusations of him being imposed on Nigeria are unfathomable

You forgot to mention all his political enemies he assassinated, how he introduced ghana-must-bag into Nigerian politics, the fraudulent elections under his supervision and his life-president agenda that failed. That man is a demon!
Re: Why Obasanjo Should Be On New Naira Note – Atiku, others by Zetty177x: 11:26am On Nov 06, 2022
Benz03:
Atiku why the high service cry
U mean eye service?

1 Like

Re: Why Obasanjo Should Be On New Naira Note – Atiku, others by blueAgent(m): 11:55am On Nov 06, 2022
coputa:
Nigeria leaders should do things differently,no face should appear in the new naira note,no Nigeria leader dead or alive deserves that honour,they are all part of the mess we found ourselves now, either overtly or covertly.pictures of historical sites and tourist sites should appear in the new naira naira,our past and present leaders are bunch of failures

Agree.
Re: Why Obasanjo Should Be On New Naira Note – Atiku, others by Alexiiydon: 11:56am On Nov 06, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please let's support his excellency Mr Peter obi for the president of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain
why he no rescue anambra dunce
Re: Why Obasanjo Should Be On New Naira Note – Atiku, others by HRMK: 12:27pm On Nov 06, 2022
hahaha....this man is really desperate to be the president of this great nation!he knows obasanjo is not supporting him and he is trying to lobby him!i can only wish him best of luck!i need to add that nothing is special about obasanjo!he introduced #ghanamustgobag into the NASS!thatwas the beginning of mass corruption/looting in his administration!!
Re: Why Obasanjo Should Be On New Naira Note – Atiku, others by HRMK: 12:33pm On Nov 06, 2022
Alexiiydon:
why he no rescue anambra dunce
nobody stops you from whoever you prefer but stop telling others to waste their votes like you!!
Re: Why Obasanjo Should Be On New Naira Note – Atiku, others by membranus: 1:03pm On Nov 06, 2022
benqo01:
I prefer GEJ on the new naira note

I prefer Peter Obi face on the new N2000 Naira Note. grin
Re: Why Obasanjo Should Be On New Naira Note – Atiku, others by Alexiiydon: 1:13pm On Nov 06, 2022
HRMK:
nobody stops you from whoever you prefer but stop telling others to waste their votes like you!!
lol I ask just simple question you no fit answer believing someone that can’t change his state of 12 million people can change Nigeria of more than 200 million people’s is a waste of my vote
Re: Why Obasanjo Should Be On New Naira Note – Atiku, others by Lionnation: 1:35pm On Nov 06, 2022
Benz03:
Atiku why the eye service cry
you from Ibadan abi, high service
Re: Why Obasanjo Should Be On New Naira Note – Atiku, others by Benz03: 1:40pm On Nov 06, 2022
Lionnation:
grin
Lionnation:
Re: Why Obasanjo Should Be On New Naira Note – Atiku, others by Codes151(m): 2:01pm On Nov 06, 2022
What kind of stupid country is this?
OMG.

Jezzzzz

Look! Atiku is never an option for Nigeria.
Just another fool trying to loot.
Re: Why Obasanjo Should Be On New Naira Note – Atiku, others by mastermaestro(m): 2:09pm On Nov 06, 2022
ecolime:
Atiku trying to patronize Baba.. lol

Obasanjo truly deserve it though. He is Pan-Nigerian to the core. He is the true unifier we have in this country.

His cabinet consisted of Technocrats and best of the best from all corners of Nigeria. He isn't a tribalist like the Fulani leader at Aso-Rock now.

OBJ had his own flaws as a human but tribalism, mediocrity or incompetence isn't one.

Which Obj are you pouring so much praise on like this? You should be checked into a rehab immediately. This is how you guys distort history and paint vallains as heroes.

Obj is the grandfather of electoral fraud and rascality.
Obj oversaw the worst and highest number of recurring plagues of fuel scarcity.
Obj left the power sector worse than he met it with fictitious power projects.
Obj introduced executive impunity, and many more ills that he left behind.

All this glorification for a man who had the opportunity, like Mandela, to put the nation on a path of rule of law, democracy and infrastructural development, but failed woefully. You should be ashamed of yourself.

If anyone should be on the Naira, it should be Yaradua who ended the Niger Delta agitation and laid the template for free and fair elections.

Something is not right mentally with many of you in this country. Imagine a child who wasn't born then reading the piece of shit you wrote here.

Una too wicked for this country. angry
Re: Why Obasanjo Should Be On New Naira Note – Atiku, others by AreaFada2: 2:22pm On Nov 06, 2022
Anthony Enahoro
OBJ
Shehu Shagari
Chinua Achebe
Wole Soyinka
Dora Akunyili
Ameyo Stella Adadevoh

These people should be considered.

1 Like

Re: Why Obasanjo Should Be On New Naira Note – Atiku, others by ejimatic: 3:11pm On Nov 06, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

. Obasanjo understands the factors that led to the 2 ND coup of 1966. North was angry with the East. After the coup that led to the death of Murtala he became the president. Obasanjo knew that the North would succed him.That was why he was supprting Shaagari! When he was jailed for the phantom couup he never knew he would become the president . There was the neeed to look for a Yoruba man to pacify the SW over the Abiola's death the North used Obasano and imposed him on us through the kangaro election. Before he became the executive president Obasanjo farm was an eyesore. The farm is the best in Africa now. When OBJ was going he handed over to Yardua.. OBJ is an errand boy of the North. You said OBJ brought internet to Nigeria To some people like you it may be an achievement but to me there is no feat there. Do you know what led to fight between OBJ and Atiku over Glo? Alake of Egba had to look for OBJ in London so he would forgive Atiku for approving GLO in his absence. He did not want Glo at all because of money he had been collecting from MTN. He is a man who does not want anybody to be like him. It was OBJ and Atiku that sold NEPA with both of them making money on us by having greater shares in the sales.Obasanjo may be a saint to you but as from me he is one of those that are creating problems for us in Nigeria. I am not Obidient and can never be one. As for OBJ it will be an abbration to use his image on our notes.What for? I am a Yoruba man yet I prefer MKO to Ebora Owu who is after his own wealth and wasted Yoruba slot in the inglorious 16 year reign of the PDP
Re: Why Obasanjo Should Be On New Naira Note – Atiku, others by Ijb11: 3:13pm On Nov 06, 2022
Oh
Re: Why Obasanjo Should Be On New Naira Note – Atiku, others by Yoighaman(m): 4:07pm On Nov 06, 2022
OBJ truly deserves it.
Re: Why Obasanjo Should Be On New Naira Note – Atiku, others by lesson44: 4:30pm On Nov 06, 2022
Obasanjo
Thieves openly advertising. After una go dey call una yeye leaders thieves. You youths are worse if giving the chance.
We buy/sell all type of funds and gift cards at very good rate without delaying payment check out our list and rate

Pay-pal funds = 650/$ clean funds if it is not clean too let me know

zelle funds = 550/$ clean funds if it is not clean too let me know

Chime funds = 520/$

Applepay funds= 520/$

Venmo funds = 480/$

Greendot funds = 500/$

Skrill funds = 600/$

Rmb = 111#

Bitcoin ask for rate

Usdt and others too ask for rate

Itunes card = 480

Amazon card = 540/$

Steam wallet= 540/$

Google play gift card = 500/$

Sephora card= 520/$

Amex gift card = 550/$

Visa gift card & one vanilla = 560/$

Ebay gift card = 550/$

Other gift cards and other funds can come in
WhatsApp
+234 8082 90 88 8 4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Story, By Justice Dimgba - The Impunity Of The DSS / Edo Governorship Dispute: INEC Tenders Obaseki’s Nomination Form As Evidence / Petrol Subsidy Ends After Buhari Signs PIB – Timipre Sylva, Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.