Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,488 members, 7,801,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Hyundai Accent 2016 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Hyundai Accent 2016 (1002 Views)

Hyundai Accent 2016 / Hyundai Accent 1.4liter AC Compressor Issues / Hyundai Accent Electronic Power Steering Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hyundai Accent 2016 by janeIBfashion(f): 6:34am On Nov 06, 2022
So I got my first car, Hyundai Accent 2016, $o happy for myself... So my lovely nairalanders please recommend a decent and expert mechanic to me someone who knows about Hyundai cars very well

My Location is on the island of Lagos but nevertheless even if the mechanic is coming from the mainland am capable for that I just need an expert

Thanks In advance
Re: Hyundai Accent 2016 by McLizbae: 6:50am On Nov 06, 2022
If it is a tokunbo in good health, you may not need to worry about mechanic for now. Try to get a good quality of the engine oil specification for the car, and maintaining good oil service culture is most important at this point.

Their are lots of great services and maintenance (mostly at filling stations) outlets in lagos, just try to get one.
Re: Hyundai Accent 2016 by easytig(m): 10:26am On Nov 06, 2022
Hmmm,if it is toks like foreign used ,use fully synthetic oil for servicing like Mobil 1, Pennzoil,Castrol egde,liqui moly,but if it is 9ja used make enquiries about the oil previously used and continue with it.you are good to go.
janeIBfashion:
So I got my first car, Hyundai Accent 2016, $o happy for myself... So my lovely nairalanders please recommend a decent and expert mechanic to me someone who knows about Hyundai cars very well

My Location is on the island of Lagos but nevertheless even if the mechanic is coming from the mainland am capable for that I just need an expert

Thanks In advance

1 Like

Re: Hyundai Accent 2016 by janeIBfashion(f): 6:43pm On Nov 07, 2022
It's Nigeria used.....
Re: Hyundai Accent 2016 by fineboynl(m): 10:18am On Nov 08, 2022
Can you post pic of the car and engine. Let us check check something
Re: Hyundai Accent 2016 by janeIBfashion(f): 1:07pm On Nov 08, 2022
fineboynl:
Can you post pic of the car and engine. Let us check check something
alright

(1) (Reply)

My 9month Old Golf3 Warms Itself As Soon As L Start D Engine...help! / How Do I Register My New Car / New Line-up Of Bomb-resistant Suvs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.