Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,863 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:06 AM

The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever (30928 Views)

The Best Decision I Took That Has Changed My Life Forever (pictures) / The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever / What Changed My Life Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by Interesting15: 6:55am On Nov 06, 2022
We all must make decisions everyday. However, there are certain decisions that are greater than several other decisions we make. These are decisions that changes our lives forever.

The greatest decision I made that transformed my life was when I decided to give my life genuinely to Jesus Christ years back as a young teenager, making the decision to serve HIM and to maintain a good relationship with HIM in spirit and in truth.

That decision changed everything about me, and my relationship with God empowered me in all important ways. Despite being a very young folk, I could live above sin, the devil and hell. Hence, I couldn't even relate with addictions and heartaches and headaches that are prominent in the circle of many young folks.

My relationship with Jesus set me on the pathway of destiny and purpose fulfilment early enough. Hence, I don't experience idleness, hopelessness, and helplessness. I've never been stranded in my life.

Jesus is sweet.

The greatest decision you can make today is to embrace Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, and start nurturing an intimate relationship with God your Father. This is what will empower you to live a life of complete dominion here on earth, and make you a sure candidate of Heaven (the rapture will take place anytime soon).

Run away from sin, and live your life for GOD. It is your destiny to live inside GOD through Jesus Christ Who is the Way, the Truth and the Life. Only Jesus Christ could boldly proclaim: "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6).

If you want to submit to Jesus, simply say this prayer:

"LORD JESUS, I believe in my heart that You died for me and You raised on the third day for my justification. And so I confess with my mouth that You are my Lord and Savior. From today, I belong to the family of God. Thank You for giving me eternal life."

Jesus loves you too. Amen

https://www.sundayakanni.com/2022/11/the-best-decision-i-took-that-changed.html?m=1

237 Likes 23 Shares

Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by Interesting15: 6:55am On Nov 06, 2022
Happy Sunday everyone. Jesus loves you

117 Likes 16 Shares

Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by Interesting15: 6:56am On Nov 06, 2022
lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by AntiChristian: 7:52am On Nov 06, 2022
Why do Christians like the abuse of the so-called God they worship?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by ABIODUN105(m): 8:01am On Nov 06, 2022
Congratulations bro there is joy and everlasting happiness in Jesus Christ happy Sunday

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by hopefulLandlord: 8:09am On Nov 06, 2022
You, an African, gave your life to a Jew killed by three nails in a small Israeli village aeons ago?

are you a comedian?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by Daviddson(m): 9:33am On Nov 06, 2022
I was also a teenager (in JS 3) when I took that decision. It was revolutionary, to say the least.
wirinet:

Do you think that as a 14 - 15 year old kid, you are matured enough to make critical decisions that would affect the rest of your life.
Of course. In fact, that's the most critical age where children start to become vagabonds and social deviants.
At that age the government does not deem you matured enough to drive, marry, drink alcohol or sign a contract.
Anyway, religions thrive by catching them very young, before their neo cortex becomes fully developed and capable of critical thinking.
I was already a church-goer. The experience simply did a reformation on me to make me what a true Christian should live like.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by Interesting15: 6:49am On Nov 20, 2022
Happy Sunday, sir lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by paxonel(m): 7:30am On Nov 20, 2022
Interesting15:

I don't experience idleness, hopelessness, and helplessness. I've never been stranded in my life.
is that so?

16 Likes

Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by Honchoslim16(m): 8:35am On Nov 20, 2022
A joke

2 Likes

Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by 29slayers(f): 9:36am On Nov 20, 2022
H
Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by Hezzyluv: 9:36am On Nov 20, 2022
Yes that's the best distinction to make in life.

The greatest encounter is having personal encounter with JESUS CHRIST.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by Dshocker(m): 9:37am On Nov 20, 2022
I suspect righteousness2 is behind this handle.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by Ikenna17(m): 9:37am On Nov 20, 2022
I'm happy for you, congratulations!

Meanwhile catch the latest episode of the Booze with the Bros podcast currently available on your favourite streaming platforms. Link is in my signature.

Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by youngreezy(m): 9:38am On Nov 20, 2022
AntiChristian:
Why do Christians like the abuse of the so-called God they worship?
the worst part about all of una wey dey form woke be say,at the face of real danger now u a go dey pray to God to help una

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:40am On Nov 20, 2022
I became a Muslim.
I continue to thank God for this decision.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by Mekanus(m): 9:40am On Nov 20, 2022
youngreezy:
the worst part about all of una wey dey form woke be say,at the face of real danger now u a go dey pray to God to help una
Pray to which God? God that can't help himself will be the one to help me?

11 Likes

Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by EKONGKING: 9:43am On Nov 20, 2022
If Jesus is really true .He needs to start helping Nigeria as it is one of the country with most brainwashed and religious mumus in the world .

133 million people are waiting for white god to come from heaven to help them .

8 Likes

Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 20, 2022
Not saving money in the bank!
Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by youngreezy(m): 9:44am On Nov 20, 2022
Mekanus:
oga I don see people wey talk worst so forget all these ones you dey do,God is the greatest and I no be extremist oooo,but I fit swear with my life say at gunpoint or any real danger,you go pray to the same God wey you dey insult without respect so make we leave matters abeg

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by Princessdainty(m): 9:45am On Nov 20, 2022
If you reach a certain age as a Black man, begin to shred you helms and bondage of western religion.

He say na "Jesus is sweet" grin can't be as sweet as this piping hot chocolate my puppy made me for breakfast. cheesy ndi religious folks with sweet tongue.

5 Likes

Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by AntiChristian: 9:46am On Nov 20, 2022
youngreezy:

Of course I thank God and i believe in Him. But not the God that send his son to be killed thereby killing himself!

4 Likes

Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by Truefaith: 9:49am On Nov 20, 2022
Luke15:10  Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repents. 

That, to God, is the most valuable decision anyone can make.

Knowing the true God - and being known by Him - is the best thing that can happen to any man.

www.thetruechristianfaith.com

Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by DWJOBScom(m): 9:51am On Nov 20, 2022
We need more of the type of testimony
Well done

1 Like

Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by Mekanus(m): 9:54am On Nov 20, 2022
youngreezy:
oga I don see people wey talk worst so forget all these ones you dey do,God is the greatest and I no be extremist oooo,but I fit swear with my life say at gunpoint or any real danger,you go pray to the same God wey you dey insult without respect so make we leave matters abeg
Why will I pray to a useless God that can't even say hi? Your imaginary God has no power over what happens here, so if you like call it when faced with danger and still get screwed. Know this and know peace.

6 Likes

Re: The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever by SaLongs1(m): 9:58am On Nov 20, 2022
L
Mekanus:
he can help himself to your tithe and offering if you so wish grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich / "You Can’t Force Islamic Studies On Our Children" - PFN, Bishop Oyedepo Warn / Primate Ayodele And His Failed 2015 Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.