Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,009 members, 7,806,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

See How The Inflation In Country Affect The Roofing Price In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How The Inflation In Country Affect The Roofing Price In Nigeria (1497 Views)

New Year: Obi Urges Nigerians To Sustain Hope In Country / Food Price Inflation In Nigeria 2021 / Enugu Elections Exceptional, One Of The Best In Country, Says INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How The Inflation In Country Affect The Roofing Price In Nigeria by money121(m): 11:29am On Nov 06, 2022
The materials and installation of this security building cost 304k but the Main building cost 708k when we roofed it August 2020 ( Without the Woodwork)

Notice: Same thickness and same Quality of Aluminium sheet!!

For the main building we make used of vadal brown and for the security house we make use of traffic Black becos that vadal brown is no longer in market due to low demand of it!!

Nigeria Govt. Need to look into it, the cost of building now in nigeria is too High!!

Kindly check the Roofing Quote below and pictures of the building

lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J

Re: See How The Inflation In Country Affect The Roofing Price In Nigeria by money121(m): 11:29am On Nov 06, 2022
Ok
Re: See How The Inflation In Country Affect The Roofing Price In Nigeria by mightyhaze: 11:32am On Nov 06, 2022
Na so

Beginning of this year ophylia legend perfume was 5k

Now it's 9500

That's like 90 percent increase

Less than a year o

Let's not even go to foodstuffs

And some dumbos are clamoring for a return of APC.. cheesy

I no mind o.. anyone

I go still dey ball like Bollingo cool

10 Likes

Re: See How The Inflation In Country Affect The Roofing Price In Nigeria by money121(m): 11:35am On Nov 06, 2022
mightyhaze:
Na so

Beginning of this year ophylia legend perfume was 5k

Now it's 9500

That's like 90 percent increase

Less than a year o

Let's not even go to foodstuffs

And some dumbos are clamoring for a return of APC.. cheesy

I no mind o.. anyone

I go still ball cool

The thing just tire me and we pretend as if everything is alrty

1 Like

Re: See How The Inflation In Country Affect The Roofing Price In Nigeria by Eriokanmi: 11:36am On Nov 06, 2022
money121:
The materials and installation of this security building cost 304k and August 2020 that we roofed the main building it cost 708k

Notice: Same thickness and same Quality of Aluminium sheet!!

Kindly check the Roofing Quote below and pictures of the building

For the main building we make used of vadal brown and for the security house we make use of traffic Black becos that vadal brown is no longer in market due to low demand of it!!

Please the Govt. Need to look into it, not making sense again the cost of building in nigeria now!
Just 10tons of sharp sand costs 80k now. I learnt one bag of cement would soon cost 5k. Hardly would you see a salary earner building a house nowadays. Inflation has eaten up their emoluments.

If you like, still fall for the apc's usual lies and vote them next year . Dem no dey tell pesin. They told us in 2015 that 250 naira to one dollar wasn't ok. Today, a dollar is 850 naira. How many percentage depreciation in NGN is that? . E go reach everyone grin

8 Likes

Re: See How The Inflation In Country Affect The Roofing Price In Nigeria by Tinubuadvocate: 11:53am On Nov 06, 2022
I just thank God I was able to finished my house once .Although it's not an easy task.

1 Like

Re: See How The Inflation In Country Affect The Roofing Price In Nigeria by money121(m): 11:57am On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
I just thank God I was able to finished my house once .Although it's not an easy task.
Adupe
Re: See How The Inflation In Country Affect The Roofing Price In Nigeria by Tinubuadvocate: 11:59am On Nov 06, 2022
En see egbon .
money121:

Adupe
Re: See How The Inflation In Country Affect The Roofing Price In Nigeria by Zonefree(m): 12:02pm On Nov 06, 2022
The funny thing, everybody is comfortable with high increase in commodities. No protest or rallies to express anger. Some are even gearing to vote APC again. Petrol was sold at 87 during last administration yet Nigerians protested.

Is it that APC is using jazz on Nigerians?

4 Likes

Re: See How The Inflation In Country Affect The Roofing Price In Nigeria by money121(m): 12:05pm On Nov 06, 2022
Zonefree:
The funny thing, everybody is comfortable with high increase in commodities. No protest or rallies to express anger. Some are even gearing to vote APC again. Petrol was sold at 87 during last administration yet Nigerians protested.

Is it that APC is using jazz on Nigerians?

If Na Jazz E go Cast
Re: See How The Inflation In Country Affect The Roofing Price In Nigeria by Osariemen12: 12:07pm On Nov 06, 2022
And one Tunde wants to vote APC just to have the name BOLA in the Aso Rock.
Re: See How The Inflation In Country Affect The Roofing Price In Nigeria by Jessyjeff: 12:08pm On Nov 06, 2022
It's the economy, stupid!!
APC is Nigeria's nightmare!!

The great depression is here!!
Re: See How The Inflation In Country Affect The Roofing Price In Nigeria by mightyhaze: 1:05pm On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
that's your APC that you are all over the place yelling your knob out for to be voted again.
Re: See How The Inflation In Country Affect The Roofing Price In Nigeria by Tinubuadvocate: 1:07pm On Nov 06, 2022
Shut it there not only Nigeria Nigeria experiencing this economy crisis.
mightyhaze:
that's your APC that you are all over the place yelling your knob out for to be voted again.

Re: See How The Inflation In Country Affect The Roofing Price In Nigeria by mightyhaze: 1:35pm On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
not only Nigeria?

But during pdp era it was only in Nigeria..

See foolishness? cheesy
Re: See How The Inflation In Country Affect The Roofing Price In Nigeria by Advocate500: 2:05pm On Nov 06, 2022
mightyhaze:
not only Nigeria?

But during pdp era it was only in Nigeria..

See foolishness? cheesy
that have been my question, Nigeria problem under this useless government is a global issue,under PDP na Jonathan and some people want you to believe they have sense?
Re: See How The Inflation In Country Affect The Roofing Price In Nigeria by Obidient4life3: 2:30pm On Nov 06, 2022
Some APC idiots will come here to tell us PPP is still the same like they know what it means!
Re: See How The Inflation In Country Affect The Roofing Price In Nigeria by Buccalcavity2: 2:31pm On Nov 06, 2022
Are those manufactured in Nigeria? That is what is called imported inflation. Inflation rate in the countries where those things are imported from is worse than Nigeria, compounded by our exchange rate crisis. Govt. should make the country a producing economy and we'll feel less of these.
Re: See How The Inflation In Country Affect The Roofing Price In Nigeria by okeysoninv: 2:35pm On Nov 06, 2022
Nigeria companies are generally to be blamed you won't be surprised stone coat roof is less than 2k naira equivalent in Ghana, same with cement and rod , 2k for cement. if you're estate developer you better move to Ghana. Nigeria cost of building is astronomically high.
Re: See How The Inflation In Country Affect The Roofing Price In Nigeria by money121(m): 2:51pm On Nov 06, 2022
okeysoninv:
Nigeria companies are generally to be blamed you won't be surprised stone coat roof is less than 2k naira equivalent in Ghana, same with cement and rod , 2k for cement. if you're estate developer you better move to Ghana. Nigeria cost of building is astronomically high.
I av a company that i supplied in ghana, and other west africa they prefer to buy stone coated from nigeria and export it to ghana becos is more cheaper in nigeria than ghana

We sell 2pcs persqm here but in ghana is differ issue
Re: See How The Inflation In Country Affect The Roofing Price In Nigeria by money121(m): 2:52pm On Nov 06, 2022
Buccalcavity2:
Are those manufactured in Nigeria? That is what is called imported inflation. Inflation rate in the countries where those things are imported from is worse than Nigeria, compounded by our exchange rate crisis. Govt. should make the country a producing economy and we'll feel less of these.
Even the local made Aluminium is more expensive than imported..
This country just tire person grin grin
Re: See How The Inflation In Country Affect The Roofing Price In Nigeria by okeysoninv: 2:54pm On Nov 06, 2022
money121:

I av a company that i supplied in ghana, and other west africa they prefer to buy stone coated from nigeria and export it to ghana becos is more cheaper in nigeria than ghana

We sell 2pcs persqm here but in ghana is differ issue
how much are you selling stone coat.because when I checked you buy it 33cedis
Re: See How The Inflation In Country Affect The Roofing Price In Nigeria by gonkin(m): 3:00pm On Nov 06, 2022
Gbm battery that was 36k in 2020 is now 70k in 2022

1 Like

Re: See How The Inflation In Country Affect The Roofing Price In Nigeria by money121(m): 3:03pm On Nov 06, 2022
okeysoninv:
how much are you selling stone coat.because when I checked you buy it 33cedis
Yesterday price

33cedis persqm or pieces you need to get that

Re: See How The Inflation In Country Affect The Roofing Price In Nigeria by poshestmina(f): 3:47pm On Nov 06, 2022
My skincare products was 8/9k as at March, now it's 15k plus.

Bag of rice was 18k, now if you don't have 35k up , na packaged stones and few seeds of rice you go buy.

Flight tickets nko?
Fuel?
Rents?
Catfish?
Foodstuffs?

I'm here calculating how much I'll spend just for Sunday hangout, for just myself.

You can't even spend money anyhow.Every Nigerian now don turn mathematician because you have to add, minus, divide before you use shishi.

Down to every single thing!!!
I no want vex.

Apc is a curse.
I no want vex sad angry angry angry angry sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How The Inflation In Country Affect The Roofing Price In Nigeria by BigIyanga: 3:54pm On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Their usual stoopid defense lol
Re: See How The Inflation In Country Affect The Roofing Price In Nigeria by michlins(m): 5:28pm On Nov 06, 2022
It affected everything not just roofing oh.
Re: See How The Inflation In Country Affect The Roofing Price In Nigeria by ngBuild: 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
And your moniker

(1) (Reply)

See Why The Emergence Of Peter Obi Is Threatening APC And PDP / Ethnic War: Apc thugs Attack Igbos In Ijeododo Of Lagos State After Tinubu Lost / Peter Obi Lands In Delta State To Campaign For LP Gubernatorial Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.