Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Mapping Out Those Affected, Lost To Nigerian Devastating Flooding - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mapping Out Those Affected, Lost To Nigerian Devastating Flooding (10871 Views)

Mapping Out Areas In Abuja Prone To Flooding / Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) / Travel Ban: Timi Frank Releases ‘authentic List’ Of Those Affected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mapping Out Those Affected, Lost To Nigerian Devastating Flooding by dominique(f): 1:31pm On Nov 06, 2022
Why is Bayelsa, the worst affected not included in the map?

1 Like

Re: Mapping Out Those Affected, Lost To Nigerian Devastating Flooding by Johnchrix(m): 1:32pm On Nov 06, 2022
FuckTheMod:
WHERE IN LAGOS?

Liar liar

E no even mention Bayelsa
Re: Mapping Out Those Affected, Lost To Nigerian Devastating Flooding by Akharmony: 1:36pm On Nov 06, 2022
The ones genuiely affected are likely to recieve little or nothing while someone who has no business will flooding will gain largely from it. .
Re: Mapping Out Those Affected, Lost To Nigerian Devastating Flooding by MemoriesAndMe: 1:39pm On Nov 06, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
grin

Kai Yoruba people and evil. See as they used their media to style the report as if Those ibos where the worst hit by the flood because of Peter Obi being from their tribe?

Why are the Yoruba so uncivilized hate filled and always tribalsitic?

See how they turned a serious report that should detail those innocent people affected around the country to a tribalsitic trash piece .

Even here in my Edo state we didn't feel the flooding much but I know Bayelsa was nearly submerged....

Same with Benue state , Adamawa etc

Why focus on Anambra ? Anyways I don't blame that devilish tribe I blame the ibos for placing themselves in such a situation that the Yorubas just ridicule them whenever they want

You ibos spent years believing the Yoruba media that told you the north is your enemy when the Yoruba are your true enemies .

You ibos need to get some sense .. the north have absolutely nothing against you, the southwest are your true enemies .

If Una like make Una no wise

You are sick. What has flooding and the map of Nigeria got to do with Yoruba, Ibo or Hausa? Here you are insulting an entire tribe for no reason at all. Who is being tribalistic here? You need help bro, some meds can help restore your sanity.

3 Likes

Re: Mapping Out Those Affected, Lost To Nigerian Devastating Flooding by WantsandMore: 1:52pm On Nov 06, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
grin

Kai Yoruba people and evil. See as they used their media to style the report as if Those ibos where the worst hit by the flood because of Peter Obi being from their tribe?

See how they turned a serious report that should detail those innocent people affected around the country to a tribalsitic trash piece .

Even here in my Edo state we didn't feel the flooding much but I know Bayelsa was nearly submerged....

Why focus on Anambra ? Anyways I don't blame that devilish tribe I blame the ibos for placing themselves in such a situation that the Yorubas just ridicule them whenever they want

You ibos spent years believing the Yoruba media that told you the north is your enemy when the Yoruba are your true enemies .

You ibos need to get some sense .. the north have absolutely nothing against you, the southwest are your true enemies .

Perhaps a eastern media house should release a counter report to favor their candidates if your postulation is anything to go by.
Re: Mapping Out Those Affected, Lost To Nigerian Devastating Flooding by Elbinawi: 1:54pm On Nov 06, 2022
How flood increased IDPs figures by 40% across Nigeria
https:///3zPocwW

Me:

The catastrophic flooding displaced more than one million people in #Nigeria, destroyed farmlands, houses and businesses. Huge loss for the nation and unfortunately we have bloodthirsty killers and monumental fraudsters in power in Nigeria.

The #Elbinawi_Media_Platform again call on Philanthropists and good people of Nigeria to please assist the victims of flooding. Those in the Internal Displaced Person (IDP) camps are hungry I was credibly informed. Most of the IDPs are not conducive for human existence and no toilets.

Churches in Nigeria are helping the victims of the catastrophic flooding but what about the Mosques? Wahhabis should know that a Mosque is not a factory for the production of Al-Qaeda, ISIS and BokoHaram terrorists. And it is not a factory for the production of hate mongering barbarians who lust for the blood of the innocent. Nigerian Mosques should join the campaign to help victims of flooding.

#ElbinawiTweets

1 Like

Re: Mapping Out Those Affected, Lost To Nigerian Devastating Flooding by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 06, 2022
How To Discover Your Destiny.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-N7OEn3U2w
Re: Mapping Out Those Affected, Lost To Nigerian Devastating Flooding by SaLongs1(m): 2:23pm On Nov 06, 2022
Curious345:
Build a new dam to counter the Cameroun dam .. that's all
what about places such as Jigawa state will your suggested dam cover that too....
Re: Mapping Out Those Affected, Lost To Nigerian Devastating Flooding by amadice(m): 2:23pm On Nov 06, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
grin

I do not thinks its there fault, Ndi igbo needs to take advantage of the Media rant and own media houses to promote themselves and attack those that attack them.

3 Likes

Re: Mapping Out Those Affected, Lost To Nigerian Devastating Flooding by Curious345: 2:25pm On Nov 06, 2022
SaLongs1:
what about places such as Jigawa state will your suggested dam cover that too....
sure it will
Re: Mapping Out Those Affected, Lost To Nigerian Devastating Flooding by SaLongs1(m): 2:49pm On Nov 06, 2022
Curious345:
sure it will
I am not sure you have ever seen a map of the country and if you haven't then take a look again and show me how
Re: Mapping Out Those Affected, Lost To Nigerian Devastating Flooding by haybhi1(m): 3:21pm On Nov 06, 2022
sammirano:

Chinedu, have you used your med today? You sound deranged.

Of course not.
Re: Mapping Out Those Affected, Lost To Nigerian Devastating Flooding by Gohs: 3:35pm On Nov 06, 2022
I like the way Peter Obi visited the flood victims to sympathise with them.

When he becomes the president, he will take care of flooded areas.

Please let's vote Peter Obi for president 2023
Re: Mapping Out Those Affected, Lost To Nigerian Devastating Flooding by Segzy19: 3:46pm On Nov 06, 2022
He is eternally damned... He can't be redeemed from his foolishness
hayoholla:

You really live up to your moniker, albeit your name. You really are the king of the damned.
Re: Mapping Out Those Affected, Lost To Nigerian Devastating Flooding by Igbojew: 3:57pm On Nov 06, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
grin

Make your point which we believe you did and stop using style to insult Igbos.Everybody knows among numerous tribes in Nigeria it is only Igbos that knows those people call Yoruba more than any other tribe even you that is insulting Igbos stylishly and that is why Yorubas uses every last breath to insults,abuse and curse Igbos because they sees Igbos as a threat to their chameleon,treacherous and two face nature. As for Housa people Igbo don't hate them at all but we hate the fact they willingly allows themselves to toss around and used by Fulani people which are another tribe Igbos hate but in another different level to that of chameleon,two face,sheddy and unreliable tribe call Yorubas.So put your fact straight next time................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Mapping Out Those Affected, Lost To Nigerian Devastating Flooding by ElSudani: 4:12pm On Nov 06, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
grin

This should qualify as a hate speech.
Re: Mapping Out Those Affected, Lost To Nigerian Devastating Flooding by adejumoke121: 4:35pm On Nov 06, 2022
None, just pointing it out to you. Bye None, just pointing it out to you. Bye ...
Re: Mapping Out Those Affected, Lost To Nigerian Devastating Flooding by RestructureNig1: 7:04pm On Nov 06, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

You’re Racist, Lebanese Accuse Nigerian Immigration. / Was Governor Chime Kidnapped? / ..........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.