Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Judging Of Women Over Virginity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Judging Of Women Over Virginity (2562 Views)

Shaming Of Women Over Leaked Sex Videos Or Nudes. / My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me / My Experience At An Hotel That Made Me Stop Judging Women (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Judging Of Women Over Virginity by aisha1314(f): 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ladies, any man who judges you simply based on your virginity status is chauvinistic, misogynistic and sexist and is not worth your time and he is certainly not worth having in your life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judging Of Women Over Virginity by Carcholce: 5:41pm On Nov 06, 2022
aisha1314:
Ladies, any man who judges you simply based on your virginity status is chauvinistic, misogynistic and sexist and is not worth your time and he is certainly not worth having in your life.

Men, any woman who judges your status heavily based on the size of your pocket is a criminal, a thief, a scammer, an armed robber and a sexist and is not worth your time and she is certainly not worth have in your life.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Judging Of Women Over Virginity by ThankUUJesus: 5:54pm On Nov 06, 2022
You are simply a harlot. Right from the beginning of ages, virgins are seeing as being special and treated specially and virgins will remain special.

I even pray to God daily to give me a virgin wife. A virgin wife is a gift from God.

you better repent and advice your fellow harlot to close their legs.

This is my first time of insulting anybody here and you deserve it. You are being controlled by demons.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judging Of Women Over Virginity by Jman06(m): 6:26pm On Nov 06, 2022
Left for you ladies, a guy should never have a choice of the type of woman he marries. You're the only ones who should not settle for less.

We have accepted that we do not deserve to have an erect1on talk more of a woman's love when we're broke. Now allow us to make our choices of a virgin, young, under 22 girls as a reward for our hustles and money. That's not too much to ask for.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Judging Of Women Over Virginity by Unseen(m): 6:36pm On Nov 06, 2022

11 Likes

Re: Judging Of Women Over Virginity by MasterJayJay: 6:45pm On Nov 06, 2022
aisha1314:

No virgin, no marriage. Let her go and marry those that drilled her.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judging Of Women Over Virginity by Peacefulriver: 7:42pm On Nov 06, 2022
Only a non virgin will say this(always bitter when they talk about virginity).
Why pick offense when a man says he only wants to marry a virgin? If you're not one, why not respect yourself and wait for one who doesn't want a virgin or better still keep jumping from one guy to another while waiting for someone who prefers a borehole to a virgin.
Keep talking nonsense and encouraging your fellow girls to be promiscuous.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judging Of Women Over Virginity by Ballzproblemm: 7:45pm On Nov 06, 2022
women choose not to date broke men ,is her choice,men choose not to marry non virgin,all hell break loose, you can't it your cake and have it back ,some have standard,men have standard

11 Likes

Re: Judging Of Women Over Virginity by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 06, 2022
But how do you Nigerian ladies cope with your Nigerian men? If you don't mind me asking.

They seem too judgemental, disrespectful towards women, arrogant, and can nag too much for men.
aisha1314:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judging Of Women Over Virginity by VirtuousStarBoy: 8:11pm On Nov 06, 2022
aisha1314:
Judging from your comments, you are a crazy, immoral slut, stop deceiving yourself, Virginity is priceless.

7 Likes

Re: Judging Of Women Over Virginity by marlow1962(m): 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2022
Mtchew
Keep your virginity intact to avoid them judging you.

3 Likes

Re: Judging Of Women Over Virginity by Comradegood(m): 8:15pm On Nov 06, 2022
I don't judge women by virgininty but its good to meet a woman a virgin

7 Likes

Re: Judging Of Women Over Virginity by virginprincess(f): 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2022
Samantha123:
But how do you Nigerian ladies cope with your Nigerian men? If you don't mind me asking.

They seem too judgemental, disrespectful towards women, arrogant, and can nag too much for men.
My dear you are very very observant,Nigeria men are the worst set of men on planet earth that any woman should be with,like you rightly said they nag over every little thing but we women don't have a choice we just have to manage them like that because God has already given them to us though they are still very few good ones that are lovely and caring but the bad ones are more,meanwhile just watch how they will insult your country men because you said the bitter truthcheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Judging Of Women Over Virginity by VirtuousStarBoy: 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2022
My fellow men, disbelieve her gibberish comments. Only a virgin is worth settling down with as you can see below.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judging Of Women Over Virginity by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 06, 2022
Wow! You Nigerian women are really strong because if it was me, I'd have suffocated long time ago.. grin grin grin

They can insult all they want, I don't really care.
virginprincess:
My dear you are very very observant,Nigeria men are the worst set of men on planet earth that any woman should be with,like you rightly said they nag over every little thing but we women don't have a choice we just have to manage them like that because God has already given them to us though they are still very few good ones that are lovely and caring but the bad ones are more,meanwhile just watch how they will insult your country men because you said the bitter truthcheesy cheesy cheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judging Of Women Over Virginity by aisha1314(f): 8:42pm On Nov 06, 2022
Samantha123:
Wow! You Nigerian women are really strong because if it was me, I'd have suffocated long time ago.. grin grin grin

That's the spirit smiley
Re: Judging Of Women Over Virginity by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 06, 2022
Thanks.. smiley smiley

Already I've noticed that most of them are very good when it comes to nagging.. they can nag for the whole of Africa.. grin grin grin
aisha1314:

That's the spirit smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judging Of Women Over Virginity by JOACHINpedro: 8:48pm On Nov 06, 2022
Aisha don go loose that virginity.
I just saw all your threads on your sexual wokeness. My dear you were just shooting yourself on the leg.
Men have accepted not to marry when broke, but they should be free to marry virgins if they are made.
This is a simple sturv

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judging Of Women Over Virginity by Tbaba001: 9:02pm On Nov 06, 2022
virginprincess:

Nigerian men are the worst? Lmao
The one you will marry will be the worst of us
I promise you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judging Of Women Over Virginity by virginprincess(f): 9:05pm On Nov 06, 2022
Tbaba001:

Nigerian men are the worst? Lmao
The one you will marry will be the worst of us
I promise you
You lie ,the one i'm going to marry is going to be the best of all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judging Of Women Over Virginity by Mercury12(m): 9:05pm On Nov 06, 2022
Carcholce:

Men, any woman who judges your status heavily based on the size of your pocket is a criminal, a thief, a scammer, an armed robber and a sexist and is not worth your time and she is certainly not worth have in your life.

Absolutely!
This game
Two can play cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Judging Of Women Over Virginity by Mercury12(m): 9:08pm On Nov 06, 2022
Still waiting for virgin or no marriage crew grin

2 Likes

Re: Judging Of Women Over Virginity by Bekind123: 9:28pm On Nov 06, 2022
ThankUUJesus:
You are simply a harlot. Right from the beginning of ages, virgins are seeing as being special and treated specially and virgins will remain special.

I even pray to God daily to give me a virgin wife. A virgin wife is a gift from God.

you better repent and advice your fellow harlot to close their legs.

This is my first time of insulting anybody here and you deserve it. You are being controlled by demons.
After taking her virginity then what? You won't still have any reason to complain and maltreat her as a typical Nigerian man. You won't see her as a novice who doesn't know her left from her right? You won't cheat and manipulate her.?Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Judging Of Women Over Virginity by Fahvvy: 9:30pm On Nov 06, 2022
Yes you're right grin...
I agree with you grin...
Girl power all the way cheesy...

Men have no choice angry....
They must accept us for who we are even if we're fat, broke and have a high body count angry...

And if they don't accept us then they are misogynistic angry...
How dare they have standards angry...
How dare they say they want virgins angry...

It's obvious they can't handle an experienced women, bunch of weaklings they are angry...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Judging Of Women Over Virginity by VirtuousStarBoy: 9:39pm On Nov 06, 2022
Fahvvy:
Yes you're right grin...
I agree with you grin...
Girl power all the way cheesy...

Men have no choice angry....
They must accept us for who we are even if we're fat, broke and have a high body count angry...

And if they don't accept us then they are misogynistic angry...
How dare they have standards angry...
How dare they say they want virgins angry...

It's obvious they can't handle an experienced women, bunch of weaklings they are angry...
It seems you have a very low IQ

6 Likes

Re: Judging Of Women Over Virginity by Raalsalghul: 9:43pm On Nov 06, 2022
VirtuousStarBoy:

You're actually the one with a low I.Q for not understanding sarcasm.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Judging Of Women Over Virginity by Theama(m): 9:50pm On Nov 06, 2022
Carcholce:

1 Like

Re: Judging Of Women Over Virginity by VirtuousStarBoy: 9:50pm On Nov 06, 2022
Raalsalghul:

You're actually the one with a low I.Q for not understanding sarcasm.
Do not insult me again.
Re: Judging Of Women Over Virginity by Haymus007(m): 10:30pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
women choose not to date broke men ,is her choice,men choose not to marry non virgin,all hell break loose, you can't it your cake and have it back ,some have standard,men have standard
God bless you!
Re: Judging Of Women Over Virginity by Fahvvy: 10:49pm On Nov 06, 2022
VirtuousStarBoy:

No pal....
You're the one with a negative IQ, since at this point of your life you don't know what sarcasm is undecided...

So as old as you are, you've never heard of the word sarcasm? undecided.... What have you been doing with your life Mr. IQ Prof? undecided...

You should sell the phone you're using and buy books instead, it will profit you better undecided...

So that you don't come online and disgrace your entire lineage all because you want to comment, stay blessed Mr. IQ Prof grin....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judging Of Women Over Virginity by Mercury12(m): 11:02pm On Nov 06, 2022
Comradegood:
I don't judge women by virgininty but its good to meet a woman a virgin
Lol
This comrade dey disguise.
Are you part of virgin crew or not? cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is The Reason I Am Not A Wife Material / Can You Marry A Virgin?,i Think It's Overrated / I Have Only One Month To Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.