Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:45 PM

Buy Your Choice Of Land In Badagry. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy Your Choice Of Land In Badagry. (445 Views)

How Do I Calculate The Cost Of Fencing A Plot Of Land In Agbara Lagos . / Buy Your Choice Of Land In Badagry. / Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Choice Of Land In Badagry. by Naohrotim: 6:06pm On Aug 22, 2011
This is the right time for you to get your choice of land in badagry in cheaper rates. Many people who are in needs of a land at times found its difficult to a land from badagry because they do not know the procedure to follow in buying their choice of land. They may be afriad of people living in badagry or maybe due to language barrier, these causes a lot of problem most Nigerians face, and these makes them to limits their purchases of land in lagos alone. While i will let you know that there are differences between price rates of land in badagry and Lagos which i analyzed more for you.
1 firstly in terms of price,badagry land are more cheaper than Lagos.

Lastly do not be afraid of buying land from badagry again, (my land agent)

Reply me rollexdavid@yahoo.com or 07051113443,08132681445.rotimi noah

(1) (Reply)

Ladder Property / A Block Of 6units 3bedroom Flat All Rooms Ensuite @ N3000000/flat / Uncompleted Property 2floors At No 24 Western Avenue Opposite Abalti Barraack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.