Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,982 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster (31511 Views)

Dino Melaye Denies Asking People To Stop Posting His Pictures With Hushpuppi / Bayelsa Election: PDP Supporters Attacked, 1 Killed, Others Injured (Graphic Pix / Umahi: Why Atiku Supporters Destroyed His Campaign Billboard In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Blaqputin(m): 10:47am On Nov 07, 2022
Felixamos:
I'm against all forms of bullying and it's on that basis that I condemn this attack..

However I would urge this youths that go about posting posters of the well known thief and criminal called Atiku and the other man who can't say good morning without reading from a script, to find time to study the second verse of our National anthem.. It started with a prayer for the youths:

Oh God of Creation,
Direct our noble cause,
Guide our leaders right,
Help our youths the truth to know
Emphasis on the bolded..

I find it rather disgusting how youths with functioning nervous system, would be campaigning for politicians who had looted so much from Nigeria, to come back and loot some more..

When you see any youth supporting these thieves,just fear am
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by rapcy(m): 10:58am On Nov 07, 2022
Felixamos:
I'm against all forms of bullying and it's on that basis that I condemn this attack..

However I would urge this youths that go about posting posters of the well known thief and criminal called Atiku and the other man who can't say good morning without reading from a script, to find time to study the second verse of our National anthem.. It started with a prayer for the youths:

Oh God of Creation,
Direct our noble cause,
Guide our leaders right,
Emphasis on the bolded..

I find it rather disgusting how youths with functioning nervous system, would be campaigning for politicians who had looted so much from Nigeria, to come back and loot some more..

This is the reason I withdrew my support for PO. You people don't know what democracy mean. How can you be forcing someone to vote one candidate by force? Are those guys posting posters not exercising their rights? Abi na only obi poster dey allowed to be posted? Tufiakwa
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Blakjewelry(m): 11:14am On Nov 07, 2022
OKOATA:
No matter who wins this election one things for sure Nigeria will eventually break, even here on nairaland the tribalism is too much. Nigeria won't grow as a country as long as we are together. Ibo no want Hausa/Yoruba, Yoruba no want Hausa/Igbo to rule am, Hausa no want Igbo/Yoruba to rule am. The best bet is to go our seperate ways.
I am telling you, the next moment the same fools will be shouting racism. Everybody has equal rights to choose who to vote for, I do not see my candidate as superior to yours all I do is pray that who ever enters should succeed.
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Scamburster(m): 11:16am On Nov 07, 2022
Felixamos:

Not today Satan.
Hahah, no be small Satan.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Blakjewelry(m): 11:17am On Nov 07, 2022
Deemas:

Your last statement is also a form of bullying. Everyone has the right to whom they want to support. Has any competent court pronounced Atiku a looter? Please be guided.
I wonder I keep asking the same question if they claim atiku is a theif how come the opposition has never used it against him since they control the efcc, I believe his criminal files should be with the like of efcc and icpc. It's just that Nigerians prefer someone think for them.
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Sharz: 11:19am On Nov 07, 2022
Wike handwork, politics shall
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Scamburster(m): 11:23am On Nov 07, 2022
PointZerom:

That Emeka is your potential landlord. Mark my words.
Emeka is really dealing with that mugu.
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Googledotcom: 11:43am On Nov 07, 2022
saintopus:

So make him no campaign for Rivers State again.

And if Wike had won you people would have loved to see him campaign freely in Adamawa.

Make una ready to kill and destroy as Wike don employ 200000 killer's. Blood must flow.

It's the beginning.
No body dey kill for Rivers state and here go dey peaceful, but Atiku no go see Shi Shi vote for Rivers state.
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by asanausana91: 12:02pm On Nov 07, 2022
Felixamos:

Oh God of Creation,
Direct our noble cause,
Guide our leaders right,
Emphasis on the bolded..

not every youth is ready to follow your useless liar. Peter obi is one of the candidate that is so emotional foolish and I pity any fool that will waste his vote on him.
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by asanausana91: 12:06pm On Nov 07, 2022
Wike you will absolutely collect after Atiku is sworn in. The police must fish out these animals.
Iam surprised that zombiedients are in support of this evil, but when one fool was attacked in Lagos with useless flag mr liar visited more than 50 media houses to cry.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by asanausana91: 12:10pm On Nov 07, 2022
Deemas:

Your last statement is also a form of bullying. Everyone has the right to whom they want to support. Has any competent court pronounced Atiku a looter? Please be guided.
the problem of zombiedients is that they believe everyone must vote for Obi. The same thing will be done to Obi supporters in the south west and north.
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by asanausana91: 12:15pm On Nov 07, 2022
Felixamos:

Imagine what a so called human with brain is typing. No wonder fools like Dino melaye would have guts to contest for public office in this country. They know they'll loot and live a life imbeciles like yourself can only dream of and instead of criticizing them, you'll praise and cheer them on. Nigeria has really tried getting this far with fools like you in it..

This is not an insult but a fact!
Peter Obi a former governor is richer than American president and you fooools are still clapping for him. Just look at how the foool lost his temper on Dino Melaye just because he criticized him.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by asanausana91: 12:17pm On Nov 07, 2022
Jones4190:

tinubu was a millionaire before he join politics
millionaire in which business? How much was his salary when he was working as an account?
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by asanausana91: 12:19pm On Nov 07, 2022
Jones4190:

wike understand the game, we all know atiku would not have supported woke assuming he lost the primary
will you be happy if Peter Obi supporters are attacked in Lagos?
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by tyinfinity: 12:35pm On Nov 07, 2022
Wike to step down for step
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 07, 2022
Who send You this message.....see now

Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 07, 2022
nesphil:
Yet it's this same Atiku that Peter Obi run under as VP just a few years ago.
I guess Atiku was a Saint then but not now
if I may ask you, what has really changed with Atiku of 2019 which Peter Obi run under as VP, and Atiku of 2022

Your comments are preposterous and absurd except you tell me what has changed about Atiku of 2019 and Atiku of 2022

A simple answer is, I didn't vote that year and even previous years but if I did, I definitely would have voted for Atiku. The reason is, when you compare him with Buhari, you would know even then that they are both evil but Atiku was a manageable evil..

Same as this coming election. Obi is not a Saint like I always say but when compared to the rest, you can say for sure that he's the only manageable evil.. Hope I've answered your question?
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by akbonus: 2:16pm On Nov 07, 2022
Deemas:

IS THERE COURT IN NIGERIA?OR WHICH COUNTRY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?ATIFKULOOTED IS A BIG THIEF,THE PETTY THIEVES GIVEN JUNGLE JUSTICE EVERYDAY ON THE STREET,HAVE YOU EVER STAND UP OR SPEAK UP FOR THEM?ANSWER QUICK QUICK O OGA.WE HAVE JUDGE AND CONVICTS ATIFKULOOTED,WHAT IS LEFT NOW IS TO BURN HIM WITH OUR VOTES FOR OBIDATTI,AND HE WILL BE ROASTED FOR LIFE.MAKE UNA TRY THEY GET SENSE SMALL NA HABA,OBJ SAID WHAT ATIFKU STOLE WILL ENOUGH TO FEED 400M NIGERIANS FOR 300 YEARS,DO YOU KNOW ATIFKU MORE THAN OBJ?
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by shortIGBOman: 2:17pm On Nov 07, 2022
PointZerom:

That Emeka is your potential landlord. Mark my words.

Landlord wey dey Hawk Gala grin grin

Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Bryan88(m): 4:21pm On Nov 07, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Emeka quit wailing over Dini Melaye's Lamborghini. Go hustle. Upgrade from your Gala Hawking business. grin
Every average igbo family has a millionaire even with them hawking galas like u said but i can bet with my balls that none of ur family members has ever touched 200k in their entire lives before and here u are typing rubbish from ur stinking, dirty room with ur kpalasa phone on data free mode.
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by JOemmy(m): 4:33pm On Nov 07, 2022
Atiku is really going to deal with wike if he wins this coming election wike is really stressing him out.
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by JOemmy(m): 4:40pm On Nov 07, 2022
OKOATA:
No matter who wins this election one things for sure Nigeria will eventually break, even here on nairaland the tribalism is too much. Nigeria won't grow as a country as long as we are together. Ibo no want Hausa/Yoruba, Yoruba no want Hausa/Igbo to rule am, Hausa no want Igbo/Yoruba to rule am. The best bet is to go our seperate ways.

You are absolutely right and very observant all the three major tribes in nigeria deeply hate themselves it's a red flag for any country that truly wants to develop.
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by shortIGBOman: 5:28pm On Nov 07, 2022
Bryan88:
Every average igbo family has a millionaire even with them hawking galas like u said but i can bet with my balls that none of ur family members has ever touched 200k in their entire lives before and here u are typing rubbish from ur stinking, dirty room with ur kpalasa phone on data free mode.

Kikikikikikikikikikikiki. Audio millionaires. Una wealth na online only. The last time I checked, no IGBO dey amongst the first 20 richest Nigerians. grin

Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Taich(m): 5:48pm On Nov 07, 2022
gassbee:
you talk like this because u have not been there and seen money

Not everyone takes what doesn't belong to them. Stealing public money, yahoo yahoo and the theif that comes by night are the same thing.
If anyone is involved in any of the above, let the person know that he/she a common theif.
If my only reason for not being a thief is that I haven't found what to steal, what a pathetic life am I living?

People have held position of trust and did excellently well, the youths should learn about money. If you need money work. If you are working and your pay is not enough, skill up, pick a side hustle, whatever you do, don't steal, I want riches but I don't want Dino's kind of riches, my kia soul provides more comfort than Dino's ferrari, what an irony.
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by gassbee: 6:31pm On Nov 07, 2022
Taich:

Not everyone takes what doesn't belong to them. Stealing public money, yahoo yahoo and the theif that comes by night are the same thing.
If anyone is involved in any of the above, let the person know that he/she a common theif.
If my only reason for not being a thief is that I haven't found what to steal, what a pathetic life am I living?

People have held position of trust and did excellently well, the youths should learn about money. If you need money work. If you are working and your pay is not enough, skill up, pick a side hustle, whatever you do, don't steal, I want riches but I don't want Dino's kind of riches, my kia soul provides more comfort than Dino's ferrari, what an irony.
u need to b in d senate n see d kind of money that is accrued to them, everything is not all about stealing.
If u r senator in this country, your perspective about life wil change
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Taich(m): 7:10pm On Nov 07, 2022
gassbee:
u need to b in d senate n see d kind of money that is accrued to them, everything is not all about stealing.
If u r senator in this country, your perspective about life wil change

Bros, I have a life, if I am the president, I will influence my philosophy on the polity. We all travel and enjoy how smoothly things work, how easy it is to get things done in organised society, why buy a car that you can't drive in your village because you used the money for road repairs to "feel" among.

Until we understand that we are the ones to fix our nation by managing the little resources we have prudently, then our salvation will be near.

Imagine having a functional water board in villages where water is a scarce commodity, you employ the villagers at the water Corp, the villages gets water, life becomes easier on them because they have one less thing to worry about. The cost of a ferrari can take care of this.

We will soon have people with a different mindset in positions of authority, we will then know how bad we have been treated.
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by gassbee: 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2022
Taich:

Bros, I have a life, if I am the president, I will influence my philosophy on the polity. We all travel and enjoy how smoothly things work, how easy it is to get things done in organised society, why buy a car that you can't drive in your village because you used the money for road repairs to "feel" among.

Until we understand that we are the ones to fix our nation by managing the little resources we have prudently, then our salvation will be near.

Imagine having a functional water board in villages where water is a scarce commodity, you employ the villagers at the water Corp, the villages gets water, life becomes easier on them because they have one less thing to worry about. The cost of a ferrari can take care of this.

We will soon have people with a different mindset in positions of authority, we will then know how bad we have been treated.
i like how u r stating your points without insults i really appreciate that, are u based in Nigeria
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Deemas(m): 8:11pm On Nov 07, 2022
akbonus:

IS THERE COURT IN NIGERIA?OR WHICH COUNTRY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?ATIFKULOOTED IS A BIG THIEF,THE PETTY THIEVES GIVEN JUNGLE JUSTICE EVERYDAY ON THE STREET,HAVE YOU EVER STAND UP OR SPEAK UP FOR THEM?ANSWER QUICK QUICK O OGA.WE HAVE JUDGE AND CONVICTS ATIFKULOOTED,WHAT IS LEFT NOW IS TO BURN HIM WITH OUR VOTES FOR OBIDATTI,AND HE WILL BE ROASTED FOR LIFE.MAKE UNA TRY THEY GET SENSE SMALL NA HABA,OBJ SAID WHAT ATIFKU STOLE WILL ENOUGH TO FEED 400M NIGERIANS FOR 300 YEARS,DO YOU KNOW ATIFKU MORE THAN OBJ?

Ok o... Atiku is a thief, go and arrest him.
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Deemas(m): 8:12pm On Nov 07, 2022
asanausana91:
the problem of zombiedients is that they believe everyone must vote for Obi. The same thing will be done to Obi supporters in the south west and north.

Funny enough, I am also obedient but not zombidient grin
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by PointZerom: 9:24pm On Nov 07, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Landlord wey dey Hawk Gala grin grin

Even your elders respects Igbos.
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Taich(m): 11:01pm On Nov 07, 2022
gassbee:
i like how u r stating your points without insults i really appreciate that, are u based in Nigeria

Thank you, my hope is that the youths can read and understand that we are all victims of maladministration. I schooled in the East, did Nysc in West, lived in Abuja and Jos for a while before relocating to Portharcourt. I can tell you for free that the same rain (economic hardship) that falls in the west also falls in the north, South and Eastern part of this country. The moment we realise that we are the ones that will pay for all these financial recklessness being exhibited in our polity today the better.

An average Nigeria youth can be liken to a hungry man who is at home thinking of how to make ends meet only to receiving series of hotel bills from his parents parties that he not even aware of. CBN told us that over 60% of the monies printed are in private vaults.

I can't remember withdrawing 100k cash, all banks have functional apps and cards. If I am to travel, handy 20k and a fuel tank is ok. If I am to make big purchases I prefer bank transfers as they also serves as irrefutable proof of payment and helps accountability. So why keep cash if not for negative reasons.

What is lacking in our society today is accountability, Nigeria has all it takes to be far better than where we are today, if we package and respect ourselves, Oyibo will be queuing up for our visa. It begins with the right leadership, we have so many people with serious character flaws at corridors of power, it shouldn't be and we are even clamouring for more of such likes to take over because of our whatever reason, the rain maker said we can't sow cassava and rip cocoyam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suspension Of Ibrahim Magu: Garba Shehu Releases Statement From The Presidency / Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno / Pictures From Obidients Million-Man-March For Peter Obi In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.