Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,968 members, 7,806,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup (50785 Views)

10 Ways To Know If A Girl Is Into “hookup” Business / Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup / Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Krak(m): 6:50pm On Nov 07, 2022
Worriedguy6699:

Beat her. Spear the rod and spoil the child. You know girls are practically children, right? Beat her very well, she will know you did it because you love her.

Women respect strength and not rubbish feminized romance we are doing these days

Spare
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by lowaist101: 6:50pm On Nov 07, 2022
Define what you want from the relationship. Just know that it is difficult to change people. When you try to fix people, there are always consequences.

2 Likes

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by SPAMBOX7: 6:51pm On Nov 07, 2022
How you meet a hoe on fb and take her serious. Lmao

Let them simps wait till next year for any advice

1 Like

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by AreaFada2: 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2022
This OP is very funny o. cheesy grin

So you don't know that you are just one of her uncountable hook-ups?

Only that you provide extra on-top such as a place to relax. Others eat, clean mouth and pay.

In case you don't know, she's sleeping raw with guys who offer a little extra bucks.

Enjoy your hook-up, dude!

3 Likes

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by dirolad(m): 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2022
Dshocker:
A is for apple
B is for blocus
C is for cum
D is for dild0
E is for emilokan
F is for frying pan
G is for goat
H is for hopelessness
I is for idiot

Op dey there, she go plant cassava for your head, come still harvest am and you no go know grin
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Blaze14k: 6:53pm On Nov 07, 2022
zeuss:
Nobody is a saint especially in our society....if the girl is ur soulmate then cut her slack and change her.

They dont change bro.. its very difficult until she make up her mind to let it go
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by jesustheissue: 6:54pm On Nov 07, 2022
You met her through Facebook and she sometimes or maybe most times stays over at your place! Doing what? Is she your wife? And besides, just as you met her on Facebook so she must have met lots of others like you too on the same platform. Grow up man, what you sow is what you reap, it pays to listen to God in your youth, saves you from a lot of heartache, frustration and even death. Jesus Christ is Lord, why don't you surrender your life to Him first and let every other thing fall into place

4 Likes

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by tunize(m): 6:54pm On Nov 07, 2022
Na pussy dey sweet this one your eyes go soon clear

1 Like

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by AreaFada2: 6:55pm On Nov 07, 2022
MansoryMX:

That first line I highlighted alone says it all. Don’t be a simp. Take your turn and pass her Toto to the next preek.
He doesn't have to pass it. Others are getting their fair share anyway. Nothing spoil.
OP said he invested emotions. On top Facebook hook-up babe o. Chai! I shame for boys these days.

2 Likes

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 07, 2022
Dshocker:
A is for apple
B is for blocus
C is for cum
D is for dild0
E is for emilokan
F is for frying pan
G is for goat
H is for hopelessness
I is for idiot

Op dey there, she go plant cassava for your head, come still harvest am and you no go know grin

i love nairaland cheesy
Dshocker:
A is for apple
B is for blocus
C is for cum
D is for dild0
E is for emilokan
F is for frying pan
G is for goat
H is for hopelessness
I is for idiot

i love nairaland grin
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by galaxy2020(m): 6:57pm On Nov 07, 2022
Make she no give u, STIs, STDs or even Aids....Na olosho you dey invest your emotions, she suppose de irritate you guy.
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by teekrackz(m): 6:57pm On Nov 07, 2022
Send me her number biko…I want to check something
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 6:58pm On Nov 07, 2022
Congratulations
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Bigchristo: 6:58pm On Nov 07, 2022
Newman001:
I met her through facebook few months ago, we chatted and the rest is history. I wanted something serious with her and i told her severally because I wasn't too comfortable with the numerous calls she receives from guys.

One day a friend of mine told me that someone he knows collected her number and my so call girlfriend slept over at the guys place after just two days of knowing the guy. I confronted her, she denied initially but later owned up and apologized. I forgave her because I know no one is perfect.

Few days ago i put on auto record on her phone and this night she is at my place sleeping so i open the records and there is this particular conversation where she travel to a near by state to see another guy.
Im just confused right now. I have invested so much emotions on this gal and don't know what to do.

Despite that she is working and the little time she has, she spent it at my place she still got time to be meeting and sleeping with random men for money. I'm thinking of confronting and breaking up with her right now or just codedly place her on the level she deserves and let this slide.
this one nor be new op
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by pansophist(m): 6:58pm On Nov 07, 2022
You don't just date someone you met online, and assume she is virtous. Lots of problem people face can be avoided if they just do things the right way. There is a reason why in the past, parents pick daughters they knew from young for their sons.

You don't know this girl. Everything she told you about herself is what she wanted you to know. Before you get serious with a lady, you should know her down to her home, siblings, etc. And if a lady prevent you from knowing her to the cradle, never get serious with her. Let her waste her time.

The past of any woman you'll ever be with should be a concern to you. Lots of demonic women are out there looking for good men to use, and your defense against that is your sense, and to do the right thing.

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by naijknight: 6:58pm On Nov 07, 2022
Simplicity is a disease...una well done... simply mumuology angry
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by TayehJiboluwa(m): 7:00pm On Nov 07, 2022
Babara1994:

A typical Yoruba girl who has a job, won't do hookup. Let me guess, your gf is Igbo? Or perhaps from the SS

What are you up to man?

1 Like

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Cutehector(m): 7:01pm On Nov 07, 2022
Newman001:
I met her through facebook few months ago, we chatted and the rest is history. I wanted something serious with her and i told her severally because I wasn't too comfortable with the numerous calls she receives from guys.

One day a friend of mine told me that someone he knows collected her number and my so call girlfriend slept over at the guys place after just two days of knowing the guy. I confronted her, she denied initially but later owned up and apologized. I forgave her because I know no one is perfect.

Few days ago i put on auto record on her phone and this night she is at my place sleeping so i open the records and there is this particular conversation where she travel to a near by state to see another guy.
Im just confused right now. I have invested so much emotions on this gal and don't know what to do.

Despite that she is working and the little time she has, she spent it at my place she still got time to be meeting and sleeping with random men for money. I'm thinking of confronting and breaking up with her right now or just codedly place her on the level she deserves and let this slide.
lmao.. Weak man.

Women are constantly testing guys to know their weaknesses and if you keep on being diplomatic, she'll misbehave.

1 Like

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by ProGSM(m): 7:01pm On Nov 07, 2022
Newman001:

Over 80% of girls you see out there are into hookup. Go find out.

If you know what they do behind, you will not want to marry.

1 Like

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Ireportlive: 7:02pm On Nov 07, 2022
Most of them are now in to hookup to make ends meet, sapa don finish their life

How exactly do you think most of them, buy food, buy data, pay house rent in this economy

I love catching cruise on tinder, Badoo and codedruns.. na when you visit those site you go Sabi say all this girl's don tear eyes finish

1 Like

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by BABANGBALI: 7:02pm On Nov 07, 2022
Chop your own and comot there now, you wand build you house on top of her?

1 Like

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Uniquekriss(m): 7:03pm On Nov 07, 2022
Please pull out your investment, thank God it's only emotions you invested, except you wanna invest your life soon!
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Starzo: 7:05pm On Nov 07, 2022
Your story is same as that of about 70% of 'serious relationships' in modern day nigeria.

The women know what they're doing

Na the men just dey deceive themselves

7 Likes

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by aoaachives(m): 7:05pm On Nov 07, 2022
A LovePeddler will always be a LovePeddler. Don’t risk your future. Do the needful and thank me later.

A LovePeddler who get married only go on vacation. She is still coming back to her old business. Regardless. ��‍♂️
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Googledotcom: 7:06pm On Nov 07, 2022
HIV loading..........
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Lumig: 7:06pm On Nov 07, 2022
Call it what it is "ASHEWO".
Your girlfriend is an ASHEWO
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by BABANGBALI: 7:07pm On Nov 07, 2022
Saro of Anikulapo lost his precious Ado because of Kpekus and yansh , Elesin ọba couldn't fulfil his rite because he was fond of Kpekus of a virgin lady �.

Moral of the lesson : if you want to succeed in life , don't be too fond of yansh ��.

Don't leave without following our page � Ibadan Cruise TV for more cruise �

#ElesinOba #anikulapo #odunladeadekola #nollywood
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Lexit: 7:08pm On Nov 07, 2022
Is there any girl who is not into hook up these days? It is such an interesting era!
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by KANTAA: 7:08pm On Nov 07, 2022
quote author=Newman001 post=118183464]I met her through facebook few months ago, we chatted and the rest is history. I wanted something serious with her and i told her severally because I wasn't too comfortable with the numerous calls she receives from guys.

Despite that she is working and the little time she has, she spent it at my place she still got time to be meeting and sleeping with random men for money. I'm thinking of confronting and breaking up with her right now or just codedly place her on the level she deserves and let this slide.[/Are you in Anambra state, Neni precisely?
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 07, 2022
Babara1994:

A typical Yoruba girl who has a job, won't do hookup. Let me guess, your gf is Igbo? Or perhaps from the SS

Laelae! Igbo girls are the most chaste. Check me out; I'm Yoruba in and out.
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by tunapawizzy: 7:13pm On Nov 07, 2022
op ODE ni e
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by gimakon2(m): 7:13pm On Nov 07, 2022
Bros Calm down,

Let this girl in question go. You deserve something and someone better.
Some times, i just let those type of girls go and make mistakes they cannot reconcile, rather than be entrapped and entangled with someone who takes greed and useless life first hand, she may even infect you with diseases if not careful.

Let her go, make she follow 2022 day go. The money you day invest in her way she use day very ungrateful , save am japa go better place and start again. These girls don use their toto do shop. Just free her make she day go i use God beg you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Do You Sleep With Clothes On? / Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby / Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.