Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup (50751 Views)

10 Ways To Know If A Girl Is Into “hookup” Business / Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup / Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Sanialee: 7:36pm On Nov 07, 2022
Bro changam for her
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by shineeye1: 7:37pm On Nov 07, 2022
Newman001:
I met her through facebook few months ago, we chatted and the rest is history. I wanted something serious with her and i told her severally because I wasn't too comfortable with the numerous calls she receives from guys.

One day a friend of mine told me that someone he knows collected her number and my so call girlfriend slept over at the guys place after just two days of knowing the guy. I confronted her, she denied initially but later owned up and apologized. I forgave her because I know no one is perfect.

Few days ago i put on auto record on her phone and this night she is at my place sleeping so i open the records and there is this particular conversation where she travel to a near by state to see another guy.
Im just confused right now. I have invested so much emotions on this gal and don't know what to do.

Despite that she is working and the little time she has, she spent it at my place she still got time to be meeting and sleeping with random men for money. I'm thinking of confronting and breaking up with her right now or just codedly place her on the level she deserves and let this slide.

What an idiotic composition!!!
Na today you know say girls na for carry, lay and trash?! The other guys using her are far your superiors in mentality. You are the only dunce among those smart guys. WTF
Just a little while and there will be no more dumb marriages. The gals of today have long settled for mammons. They will all end up, at best , as baby mamas and single mums.

4 Likes

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by PressyKcee: 7:37pm On Nov 07, 2022
Never forgive a cheating partner. If they could do it once, what makes you think they won't do it again? Yeah, no one is perfect, but some flaws are intolerable. If she can't be faithful as a girlfriend, what makes you think she will as a wife? You deserve better. Call her, show her your evidence, and tell her this is the end of the relationship.

She ain't ready for anything serious atm. She is still having fun... And that's not bad.. We only live once.. Grin**

3 Likes

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by LastProphet: 7:37pm On Nov 07, 2022
Even you you are into hookup, how many gehs have you lashed yeye boy?
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by UKusedBoyfriend(m): 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2022
What this man said few days ago is the sad reality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by ViktorCash: 7:40pm On Nov 07, 2022
grin
libertyfather:
Forgive her cause she dont knw what she's doing
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by bisqit: 7:40pm On Nov 07, 2022
Ireportlive:
Most of them are now in to hookup to make ends meet, sapa don finish their life

How exactly do you think most of them, buy food, buy data, pay house rent in this economy

I love catching cruise on tinder, Badoo and codedruns.. na when you visit those site you go Sabi say all this girl's don tear eyes finish
e get one bar for my side, come see fine fine babes dey do olosho without shame. omo naija don spoil. trust gals at your own risk. you dey go michat?

3 Likes

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Spidermon: 7:40pm On Nov 07, 2022
highchief1:
doing hook up is just like me driving from Lagos to Onitsha and I decide to pick one of two persons along instead of blowing empty.every girl does hook up this is not suppose to make front page
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by bisqit: 7:41pm On Nov 07, 2022
BABANGBALI:
Chop your own and comot there now, you wand build you house on top of her?
I dey find hookup babe wey I go chop for free
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Ireportlive: 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2022
bisqit:
e get one bar for my side, come see fine fine babes dey do olosho without shame. omo naija don spoil. trust gals at your own risk. you dey go michat?

I no dey oo, e dey happen for michat?! Make I check am out
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by yommen: 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2022
zeuss:
Nobody is a saint especially in our society....if the girl is ur soulmate then cut her slack and change her.

You are a wicked pezin! Change someone who doesn't feel she needs to change. @Op, end the relationship immediately and save yourself from future trouble. Guy, infection plenty outside o. So, just kill the emotional attachment and move on.

1 Like

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by olab059(m): 7:44pm On Nov 07, 2022
ademasta:
Dem never tell you? She is hooking up with you too bro...

LMAO!!!!!!!!
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by bisqit: 7:45pm On Nov 07, 2022
SmartyPants:

The last hk i did was telling me how her bf can swear that she is innocent.
Even the normal looking girls are doing this hknof a thing. Thats the reality.
So OP, if ur girl is into it purely for money, i would say be lenient.
But collect like half of the money.
how much she charge you?
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Nezan(m): 7:45pm On Nov 07, 2022
Newman001:
I met her through facebook few months ago, we chatted and the rest is history. I wanted something serious with her and i told her severally because I wasn't too comfortable with the numerous calls she receives from guys.

One day a friend of mine told me that someone he knows collected her number and my so call girlfriend slept over at the guys place after just two days of knowing the guy. I confronted her, she denied initially but later owned up and apologized. I forgave her because I know no one is perfect.

Few days ago i put on auto record on her phone and this night she is at my place sleeping so i open the records and there is this particular conversation where she travel to a near by state to see another guy.
Im just confused right now. I have invested so much emotions on this gal and don't know what to do.

Despite that she is working and the little time she has, she spent it at my place she still got time to be meeting and sleeping with random men for money. I'm thinking of confronting and breaking up with her right now or just codedly place her on the level she deserves and let this slide.

You met a girl through a hook-up app, and you are complaining she is doing hook-ups, what is the color of your problem?������

1 Like

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by bisqit: 7:46pm On Nov 07, 2022
Babara1994:

I live here in the west. I've slept with 11 girls, 7 of them are Igbos. Only two Yorubas. Maybe it's just me sha
which of the two is sweeter in bed?
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Makowonda: 7:47pm On Nov 07, 2022
How do you simps manage to forgive your "girlfriends" after comfirming that they've cheated on you?I mean,how?Abi na me no sabi play love?In your case you've found out uncountable times and yet you're still investigating to get more new proof while she remains your "girlfriend".How do you guys manage to cope with the excesses of negative women?No matter how I try to coin my question I'd still remain inarticulate and non lucid due to the anger and confusion that overwhelmes me when I come across such guys like you.Haba!

1 Like

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by SuperbCrown: 7:47pm On Nov 07, 2022
Newman001:

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by bisqit: 7:47pm On Nov 07, 2022
Efisimilala:
98% of girls now are into hookup a.k.a fast money grin
where are the virgins
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by bisqit: 7:49pm On Nov 07, 2022
WayoProphet:
I wash hand commot for Nigerian girls matter since 2013
you no go marry?
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by melviniyke2002(m): 7:50pm On Nov 07, 2022
lol..pls let her go n continue her hookup.....
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by bonetalk(m): 7:51pm On Nov 07, 2022
[/b]
Newman001:

One day a friend of mine told me that someone he knows collected her number and my so call girlfriend slept over at the guys place after just two days of knowing the guy. I confronted her, she denied initially but later owned up and apologized.[b] I forgave her because I know no one is perfect.

I stopped reading at that point where you wrote, you forgave her....
Mr investor
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Mrmakaveli200: 7:54pm On Nov 07, 2022
You are there investing emotions. You better send her to the streets from whence she came. A hhooeee will never change

1 Like

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by bisqit: 7:54pm On Nov 07, 2022
highchief1:
doing hook up is just like me driving from Lagos to Onitsha and I decide to pick one of two persons along instead of blowing empty.every girl does hook up this is not suppose to make front page
will you wife one?

1 Like

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by highchief1: 7:54pm On Nov 07, 2022
bisqit:
will you wife one?
no man can claim to know his wife.
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Aguogba(m): 7:57pm On Nov 07, 2022
Newman001:

There's nothing like hook up. Ashawo na Ashawo

3 Likes

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Freshgrace4life(f): 7:58pm On Nov 07, 2022
Babara1994:

A typical Yoruba girl who has a job, won't do hookup. Let me guess, your gf is Igbo? Or perhaps from the SS
Tarrr , comot for there , you no say if we one start this tribe war of a thing for this thread , you no say your people no get mouth at all , even your married women dem no dey retire for the job ... No be only Yoruba girls, u supposed hide your face for shame..
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by bisqit: 8:02pm On Nov 07, 2022
Ireportlive:

I no dey oo, e dey happen for michat?! Make I check am out
you dey dull me oh. michat is the HQ
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by zakkxx: 8:04pm On Nov 07, 2022
I rebuke that spell in u in Jesus name! Live her alone! Ask God for forgiveness because u are not supposed to be fornicating! Repent or life will be very hard for u! Do U know the spirit that is controlling her? Be free in Jesus name
Newman001:

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by macho44(m): 8:07pm On Nov 07, 2022
zeuss:
Nobody is a saint especially in our society....if the girl is ur soulmate then cut her slack and change her.

grin grin grin grin cheesy
Very Ridiculous.
Wash A PIG
Powder A PIG
A PIG will still remain A PIG.
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Babara1994(m): 8:07pm On Nov 07, 2022
bisqit:
which of the two is sweeter in bed?
LOL you're funny.
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Toriagirl(f): 8:09pm On Nov 07, 2022
It's a pity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Do You Sleep With Clothes On? / You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her / Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance To Take Selfie As He Does Press-up In Pre-wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.