Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup (50758 Views)

10 Ways To Know If A Girl Is Into “hookup” Business / Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup / Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 07, 2022
Newman001:
I met her through facebook few months ago, we chatted and the rest is history. I wanted something serious with her and i told her severally because I wasn't too comfortable with the numerous calls she receives from guys.

One day a friend of mine told me that someone he knows collected her number and my so call girlfriend slept over at the guys place after just two days of knowing the guy. I confronted her, she denied initially but later owned up and apologized. I forgave her because I know no one is perfect.

Few days ago i put on auto record on her phone and this night she is at my place sleeping so i open the records and there is this particular conversation where she travel to a near by state to see another guy.
Im just confused right now. I have invested so much emotions on this gal and don't know what to do.

Despite that she is working and the little time she has, she spent it at my place she still got time to be meeting and sleeping with random men for money. I'm thinking of confronting and breaking up with her right now or just codedly place her on the level she deserves and let this slide.

I fit Sabi this girl o... kindly drop her name or pic.........

The best advice I'll give u is to leave her.....drop her like an album.....
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by imagrg(m): 9:27pm On Nov 07, 2022
Childish advice from grown boys could spoil your relationship with your future partner. Most of these loudmouths have girlfriends who even date their own friends. They are here forming macho men.

The advice from an elder statesman is this:
Groom her and make her realise that you intend to marry her and that if she continues with the hookup thing, you may be forced to dump her!

She would change with time.

Meanwhile, knack her toto with condom oh!
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 07, 2022
[sup][/sup]
zeuss:
Nobody is a saint especially in our society....if the girl is ur soulmate then cut her slack and change her.

Good boi,Olosho changer.......abeg which course u study��
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by LyfeJennings(m): 9:27pm On Nov 07, 2022
@OP
I understand how U feel
Once U pass this phase
U are have completed that love circle ritual
I no fit advise U cos I have walked in ur shoes
Keep being a f00l
Life will be good to U
I only fear U might never be able to fall in love again after this experience
Stay blessed

2 Likes

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 07, 2022
libertyfather:
Forgive her cause she dont knw what she's doing

Op no be Jesus na...why he go forgive?
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by RPG2020(m): 9:28pm On Nov 07, 2022
dMetalist:

O is for otilo
V is for vawulence

M...is for mind your business
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Gentlebabs(m): 9:32pm On Nov 07, 2022
At least you made front page. Mission accomplished. Next!
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 07, 2022
Newman001:
I met her through facebook few months ago, we chatted and the rest is history. I wanted something serious with her and i told her severally because I wasn't too comfortable with the numerous calls she receives from guys.

One day a friend of mine told me that someone he knows collected her number and my so call girlfriend slept over at the guys place after just two days of knowing the guy. I confronted her, she denied initially but later owned up and apologized. I forgave her because I know no one is perfect.

Few days ago i put on auto record on her phone and this night she is at my place sleeping so i open the records and there is this particular conversation where she travel to a near by state to see another guy.
Im just confused right now. I have invested so much emotions on this gal and don't know what to do.

Despite that she is working and the little time she has, she spent it at my place she still got time to be meeting and sleeping with random men for money. I'm thinking of confronting and breaking up with her right now or just codedly place her on the level she deserves and let this slide.

I repeat,drop her like an album.......I dropped one Album this evening...she travelled with a male frnd to a resort,and they lodged....buh she told me it's a different room o...but I no believe...I had to drop her as my 3rd album this year....I don smoke....I'm okay......

1 Like

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by ekevwe(m): 9:38pm On Nov 07, 2022
Newman001:

U nova still run? Run ooo before she kill u
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 07, 2022
LyfeJennings:
@OP
I understand how U feel
Once U pass this phase
U are have completed that love circle ritual
I no fit advise U cos I have walked in ur shoes
Keep being a f00l
Life will be good to U
I only fear U might never be able to fall in love again after this experience
Stay blessed

You're right,I experienced this shiit too....it hurts....I fell in love with one deadly hook up girl(chinyeaka perpetua ononiwu) , anywhere u see that name run for ur life....she cheats more than a cheeter
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Raphaprayergrou: 9:43pm On Nov 07, 2022
You are not a honest person,I spent 28years in Yoruba land don't allow me expose the dirty thing as pussies do over there.
Don't condemn other regions
Babara1994:

A typical Yoruba girl who has a job, won't do hookup. Let me guess, your gf is Igbo? Or perhaps from the SS

1 Like

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Kennyashe2002(m): 9:57pm On Nov 07, 2022
If u have invested so much emotions on d girl as u claimed still give her another chance maybe she might change but I doubt it... A word is a enough for a wise, u better jaapa... post=118183464]I met her through facebook few months ago, we chatted and the rest is history. I wanted something serious with her and i told her severally because I wasn't too comfortable with the numerous calls she receives from guys.

Despite that she is working and the little time she has, she spent it at my place she still got time to be meeting and sleeping with random men for money. I'm thinking of confronting and breaking up with her right now or just codedly place her on the level she deserves and let this slide.[/quote]
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Fedrick100: 10:05pm On Nov 07, 2022
Tunechi112:

You're right,I experienced this shiit too....it hurts....I fell in love with one deadly hook up girl(chinyeaka perpetua ononiwu) , anywhere u see that name run for ur life....she cheats more than a cheeter

Bro na this girl?

5 Likes

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Glead(m): 10:06pm On Nov 07, 2022
You invested in her emotionally . Sharp guy!
You no smart enough .
You are a player too.
You too dey play game
You are not ready . Jare!!!
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 07, 2022
pansophist:
You don't just date someone you met online, and assume she is virtous. Lots of problem people face can be avoided if they just do things the right way. There is a reason why in the past, parents pick daughters they knew from young for their sons.

You don't know this girl. Everything she told you about herself is what she wanted you to know. Before you get serious with a lady, you should know her down to her home, siblings, etc. And if a lady prevent you from knowing her to the cradle, never get serious with her. Let her waste her time.

The past of any woman you'll ever be with should be a concern to you. Lots of demonic women are out there looking for good men to use, and your defense against that is your sense, and to do the right thing.

Best comment ever!!!

U nailed it........a lady's past is important

5 Likes

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Ubanz: 10:09pm On Nov 07, 2022
Don't let her know,
She's not ready to settle down yet.
just try to manage your withdrawal syndrome, while searching for a new babe.
Never yield to her crocodile tears.
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by macho44(m): 10:16pm On Nov 07, 2022
Johel:

Omo...I no go lie, I catch o, but immediately I noticed in 2days after we fukked, Omo I called my nurse straight and paid for all necessary treatments till I was perfec

I called the babe face to face,I told her about it and blasted hell out of her life, she left and didn't communicate with me again,me sef deleted her number immediately..

but she came back late last month and we fukked again grin grin, she spent 4days with me,..I really like the girl,she so fine and cool,she had a rough life experience due to family negligence and bad peers...Na just that hook up life I no gbadun.

Give this man an AWARD grin

1 Like

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by shineeye1: 10:45pm On Nov 07, 2022
imagrg:
Childish advice from grown boys could spoil your relationship with your future partner. Most of these loudmouths have girlfriends who even date their own friends. They are here forming macho men.

The advice from an elder statesman is this:
Groom her and make her realise that you intend to marry her and that if she continues with the hookup thing, you may be forced to dump her!

She would change with time.

Meanwhile, knack her toto with condom oh!

See the next mumu to write nairaland stories that touch
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by effixxyguy1: 10:51pm On Nov 07, 2022
Bros, go pick beans. Girl they fool u nd u dey here dey yarn durst. U done invest in emotions. U done lash her wetin u still dey wait? Free her. Abi u wan carry STD?
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 07, 2022
libertyfather:
Forgive her cause she dont knw what she's doing

grin grin
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Twenty8: 10:52pm On Nov 07, 2022
Newman001:

Lies by moonlight.
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Johel(m): 10:54pm On Nov 07, 2022
puremaker7:
Becareful not to get hiv...

Yes o...thank you...Na just main chic for now o. grin grin
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by WayoProphet: 10:55pm On Nov 07, 2022
I don marry, but not Naija girl.

bisqit:
you no go marry?
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Sniper101(m): 11:10pm On Nov 07, 2022
OP
"If u can't change the girl, change the girl".

...I hope this statement makes sense 2u tho.
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Nonywendy(m): 11:21pm On Nov 07, 2022
luizpippo:

You know this is not true.

u get time to reply dat werey
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Karnice600: 11:30pm On Nov 07, 2022
Babara1994:

A typical Yoruba girl who has a job, won't do hookup. Let me guess, your gf is Igbo? Or perhaps from the SS

This is cancerous and inciteful. Bad idea.
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Greystone: 11:50pm On Nov 07, 2022
Divoc19:
Un-invest your emotions now to avoid more stories that touches the heart in future.

Over a decade ago I was in his shoes. I can assure you that he won’t listen to any good advice on this forum or anywhere else.
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Divoc19(f): 12:03am On Nov 08, 2022
cry cry
Greystone:

Over a decade ago I was in his shoes. I can assure you that he won’t listen to any good advice on this forum or anywhere else.
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Panda7(m): 12:04am On Nov 08, 2022
mumu people your stories doesn't add, what exactly do you people want? if you have nothing doing you too might be better off in a local church. it is easy to reach out to people with the information you have.
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by bluebay(m): 12:06am On Nov 08, 2022
zeuss:
Nobody is a saint especially in our society....if the girl is ur soulmate then cut her slack and change her.
Ashawo don drop quote

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her / Do You Sleep With Clothes On? / Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance To Take Selfie As He Does Press-up In Pre-wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.