Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup (50797 Views)

10 Ways To Know If A Girl Is Into “hookup” Business / Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup / Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 08, 2022
bisqit:
where are the virgins

Only 2% are vigins cry
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Ijb11: 9:48am On Nov 08, 2022
99percent of nigerian girls are into hookups

Note the facts and be at peace

1 Like

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 08, 2022
Fedrick100:

Bro na this girl?

As u no want reply me....are u the one dating her now?
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Fedrick100: 10:18am On Nov 08, 2022
Tunechi112:

As u no want reply me....are u the one dating her now?
Bro
I haven’t been active and I no fit date her
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 08, 2022
Fedrick100:

Bro

But do u know her...like I've u met facially?
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 08, 2022
Fedrick100:

Bro

Reply PM......it's important
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by MNDY(m): 10:32am On Nov 08, 2022
omolasho:
Oops, not all girls are for relationship and marriage. Know this and know peace.

You have all the Intels to believe that this particular girl is not THE ONE, so why are you indecisive and seek validation from multitudes who shall eventually confuse you.

Exactly, a girl said it one time that not all girls are ready for a (serious) relationship even if they claim to.
Guys take that for granted a lot.
Generally, women from 25yrs below explore.
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by MNDY(m): 10:33am On Nov 08, 2022
doublecheif:
Congrats

grin grin grin
Is that all you have to say?
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Perocom(m): 11:29am On Nov 08, 2022
advanceDNA:

U are confused..??
What exactly are u confused about??

His (hugely) invested emotions on her
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by stacyadams: 11:32am On Nov 08, 2022
Dshocker:
A is for apple
B is for blocus
C is for cum
D is for dild0
E is for emilokan
F is for frying pan
G is for goat
H is for hopelessness
I is for idiot

Op dey there, she go plant cassava for your head, come still harvest am and you no go know grin
..kai. This ur write up deserve awards
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by stacyadams: 11:34am On Nov 08, 2022
Ijb11:

...its as simple as that..he who get ears make him hear
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by KennethEnyi(m): 11:37am On Nov 08, 2022
Ode SIMPson
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by ZooOga: 11:42am On Nov 08, 2022
Ijb11:

LOLZ, you have told the truth and shamed the devil. cheesy

Old article but still relevant today.

Foolish Nigerian Parents Push their Sons and Daughters into Crime and Prostitution

"The bestselling Blackberry Babes Nollywood home video exposed the escapades of these desperate poor girls in the fast lane in Nigeria. I have seen how poor Nigerian parents living in the ghettos in Lagos struggle to make ends meet while providing for their sons and daughters in tertiary schools. They harass well to do citizens to help them financially and most of them cannot even afford three square meals a day. But their sons and daughters have expensive N28, 000 - N180, 000 Blackberry (BB) and iPhone smart phones for which each one would spend an average of N3, 000 monthly for making phone calls and sending text messages. I know a poor female student at the leading university in Lagos who is from a poor family, but she is using expensive BB and her parents are struggling to pay her school fees. But they still allow her to keep her over N68, 000 BB and they know that she spends over N100, 000 annually on calls and text messages! They accepted all the lies she told them how she got the BB and how she would be paying for the service. Of course her mates and neighbours she is foolishly competing with know that she is one of the "runs" babes on campus who are part time prostitutes on and off campus. She is one of those female students who shuttle from one city to another claiming to be doing business and don't tell their parents the truth about their escapades in living life in the fast lane of the dog eat dog rat race. "My daughter was a big girl. She was a good girl," her father would defend her. But he never knew her boyfriends and sugar daddies who paid for her airfares and hotel accommodations until she fell into the wrong hands of killer boyfriends? Stupid father. The boys from poor families also engage in illegal business such as pimping, stealing and scams to get quick money to buy their own BBs and other luxury gadgets like the big boys from rich families. But these boys still depend on their poor parents for school fees and pocket money. Their parents see them with luxury items they cannot afford and still allow them to keep them until they are caught and disgraced or end up as armed robbers, kidnappers and terrorists. These foolish parents push their sons and daughters into crime and prostitution.

https://www.nigeriafilms.com/movie-news/85-film-tv-workshop/17018-foolish-nigerian-parents-push-their-sons-and-daughters-into-crime-and-prostitution
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 08, 2022
Don't preach to nobody (her)..People change for who they love..and I juzt don't understand..if she love u she would respect ur feelings..Just stay with her alright..Make her ur destiny so tomorrow u be wasting money on DNA test..Confused brother..Stay confused aiit..
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by DamianBriel(m): 2:03pm On Nov 08, 2022
Newman001:
I met her through facebook few months ago, we chatted and the rest is history. I wanted something serious with her and i told her severally because I wasn't too comfortable with the numerous calls she receives from guys.

One day a friend of mine told me that someone he knows collected her number and my so call girlfriend slept over at the guys place after just two days of knowing the guy. I confronted her, she denied initially but later owned up and apologized. I forgave her because I know no one is perfect.

Few days ago i put on auto record on her phone and this night she is at my place sleeping so i open the records and there is this particular conversation where she travel to a near by state to see another guy.
Im just confused right now. I have invested so much emotions on this gal and don't know what to do.

Despite that she is working and the little time she has, she spent it at my place she still got time to be meeting and sleeping with random men for money. I'm thinking of confronting and breaking up with her right now or just codedly place her on the level she deserves and let this slide.

If you come close to club DNA on a Friday-Monday morning in Lagos, you go know say our generation is bereft of marriageable ladies. All of them dey do oloshooo. Little little fine fine girls oooo. Hmmm

3 Likes

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Oduntanemmanuel(m): 2:57pm On Nov 08, 2022
In as much she's still hiding her doing for u definitely u be her main man.u just don't mind those helping u to run her package always. Ur own is to dey use condom always
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Lepon02: 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2022
Newman001:
I met her through facebook few months ago, we chatted and the rest is history. I wanted something serious with her and i told her severally because I wasn't too comfortable with the numerous calls she receives from guys.

One day a friend of mine told me that someone he knows collected her number and my so call girlfriend slept over at the guys place after just two days of knowing the guy. I confronted her, she denied initially but later owned up and apologized. I forgave her because I know no one is perfect.

Few days ago i put on auto record on her phone and this night she is at my place sleeping so i open the records and there is this particular conversation where she travel to a near by state to see another guy.
Im just confused right now. I have invested so much emotions on this gal and don't know what to do.

Despite that she is working and the little time she has, she spent it at my place she still got time to be meeting and sleeping with random men for money. I'm thinking of confronting and breaking up with her right now or just codedly place her on the level she deserves and let this slide.

Ok.
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 08, 2022
Newman001:

Mehnnn, I feel for you shaaa, You see those Daughters of Eve, they derive joy in bringing guys down emotionally. It is one of their essence.
My guy, just forget about the gal and move on. But the moral remain: FEAR THOSE DAUGHTERS OF EVE!!!!!!!
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by ademasta(m): 3:54pm On Nov 08, 2022
2kurupt:

grin grin grin grin
Funny he thinks he is in a relationship

Hahahah grin
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by RestructureNig1: 9:41pm On Nov 08, 2022
LILTJAY:
op your girlfriend na igbo or ss I sure

Stupid Yoruba Muslim pig which one is Igbo or ss
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by tosaino95(m): 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
Newman001:

what is the colour SIMP and MUMUNESS
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by tosaino95(m): 8:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
abokikhalifa:

I don't know if you guys don't have sense or you just want to be foolish for life. Don't you see all the news about NIGERIAN girls on social media and how the behave ? You still carry all your heart, love, money and time invest on her. You never see anything. I will advice you to even marry her so that she can be the mother of your kids. .
Bro you gat no chill left in you atall grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby / Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS / Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.