Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate (49600 Views)

Dino Melaye At His Mother's Burial: "The Vanity Of Life" / Dino Melaye At Governor Wike's Inauguration / Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by jornwhite: 7:30am On Nov 07, 2022
plaindealer:

I don lafff taya..

Have mercy on pandora abeg. grin grin

Imagine say the peter Obi dey on NL, the way obi go dey press report button even duracel battery no go last one week ... grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by moneyissweet(m): 7:32am On Nov 07, 2022
Pls don't use this as an excuse

Your agbado king is useless

He has nothing in his brain to say

muykem:
You can see the reason why Tinubu is avoiding such gathering.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by plaindealer: 7:33am On Nov 07, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:34am On Nov 07, 2022
obembet:
Obi na fool, He doesnt know how to compose himself in public.

Atiku 2023

You are d fool

Paid PDP idiot like you

Better be Obidient and pray for a better Naija

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by feed70: 7:35am On Nov 07, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Video: Peter Obi Got Angry At Town Hall Meeting , collapsed Under Pressure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egjvtH3HWbw

https://twitter.com/36Kinniun/status/1589391797142589440

Wetin that idiot ole Dino de find if them arrest am now him go faint again!! I just notice people supporting this same Apc no wants good for this country and it will never be well with and body supporting Apc, imagine what we are going through for 8yrs Una no de see am Abi…
The most annoying thing na say any body wen de abroad de support Apc them go deport am back to Nigeria in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by plaindealer: 7:36am On Nov 07, 2022
jornwhite:

Imagine say the peter Obi dey on NL, the way obi go dey press report button even duracel battery no go last one week ... grin

The pandora crybaby go report me all day, wail, cry and shed tears all over NL..

Ordinary Dino brought out the real obi the shriveled little girl. grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by coconutbag: 7:37am On Nov 07, 2022
Suffering no dey tire una. Some people fit finally get sènse when a dollar gets to 5000 naira. The thread creator thinks they are mocking Obi not knowing they are mocking the future of Nigerians.
Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by plaindealer: 7:37am On Nov 07, 2022
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 07, 2022
zelnababa:
lolz but you ppl can insult ASIWAJU and called him different name, a good leader must be able to take insult.

You don't know them? Reno Omokri knows them more than everybody. He said they like to throw punches but cannot take punches. Imagine estimated 13,000 IBOS signing petition register against Reno Omokri on Twitter because of Obi. They made UK court to jail Adeyinka grandson over hate speech but they initiated over 90% of the hate speech, blackmail, assault and insult. Immediately they get a response, they will say it is an hate speech.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by Madridstar(m): 7:38am On Nov 07, 2022
Abdu81:
Idiots like you and dino should be made to crawl back to their dirty holes.

American president blasting nuisance like you.

Obi smart, no time for taking rubbish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDQPPBRW2ik
lol. Wotowot season
Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by Houstency(m): 7:39am On Nov 07, 2022
MelesZanawi:
Obi is very senseless and lacks common sense.
He should know that in debates like that, there are people whose roles are to act as spoilers, as irritants to make you misfire. That is politics 101.
Ordinary Dino rattled this fool and he lost composure.

This is the first time Obi is talking in a place where his supporters are not in the majority and see how he made a fool of himself. Spits.

I blame your father for not using condom when he had the chance, else the world would be free of your uselessness pro max.
Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by mediclife1987(m): 7:39am On Nov 07, 2022
blamingthedevil:

There was absolutely nothing wrong in the way he addressed the issue.
Peter Obi rightly put Dino in his place shikena...
Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by FLYFIRE(m): 7:40am On Nov 07, 2022
Thank God for the incoming President Peter Gregory OBI. ALL THAT THE ENEMIES OF NIGERIA ARE DOING IS FUEL TO US & WE WILL SHOW THEM BY A VERY WIDE MARGIN BETWEEN PRESIDENT OBI & 2ND PLACE ATIKU
Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by Enimin: 7:44am On Nov 07, 2022
Dino is a fucking idiot miscreant.

All the HIV and syphillis inside his body has started affecting his infantile brain
Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by MelesZanawi: 7:45am On Nov 07, 2022
Houstency:

I blame your father for not using condom when he had the chance, else the world would be free of your uselessness pro max.

I blame your father for impregnating a dog when other men were marrying wives. If not, why are you barking like a rabid dog?
You are a useless failure and you will die wretched.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by Corrinthians(m): 7:47am On Nov 07, 2022
plaindealer:
grin grin grin
Someone should make a meme with a baby pacifier stuck in his mouth. It would be befitting of him tbh. grin

Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by WantsandMore: 7:47am On Nov 07, 2022
Peter obi is still learning the ropes of Nigerian politics at fed level, I hope he matures quickly , because this temper will be his greatest undoing, he missed a lifetime opportunity to have said something wise in the calmest manner.
Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by ogatboy(m): 7:48am On Nov 07, 2022
Call it anything but at some point in life, you have to call out people. I'm sure Dino will not try non sense next time. He'll understand that Obi is no push over

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by Mccullum: 7:48am On Nov 07, 2022
He's just labouring in vain, Tinubu is the next president elect of FRN in 2023..

Renewed Hope for betterment of our economy in brighter and rewarding future of Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by TrumpDonald2: 7:48am On Nov 07, 2022
plaindealer:
You can not take the aggressive, violent and ESN terrorist traits away from him..

. grin grin grin

That is the aggressiveness he will use to deal with all corrupt politicians, criminals, and Boko Haram etc.

I'm glad he flared up, that he's calm and peaceful doesn't mean he's a weakling.

So you all should take not.

ObiDatti 2023

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by Scamburster(m): 7:48am On Nov 07, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
yes naaa
all of them na my boy
they see me they run

Hahahahahaha
Haha, OK I will resume his ugly picture again.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by crazygod(m): 7:50am On Nov 07, 2022
Just see that Twitter handle. 36kiniun.... Meaning 36 lion. Is that not the name of a popular gang in oshodi? Is that the people representing Tinubu now? Are we even going to allow the likes of Dino Melaye into the corridors of power again? 2023, Nigerians get sense. Even if you don't want to vote for Obi due to tribalism, it will be suicidal to vote for APC or PDP.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by plaindealer: 7:50am On Nov 07, 2022
Mommy, daddy, Dino is messing with me, tell Dino to stop...

grin grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by Brimstone77: 7:52am On Nov 07, 2022
MelesZanawi:
He should know that in debates like that, there are people whose roles are to act as spoilers, as irritants to make you misfire. That is politics 101.

This is the first time Obi is talking in a place where his supporters are not in the majority and see how he made a fool of himself. Spits.

This is your 5th post in one thread..

Do you have any other work aside talking rubbish on nairaland??

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:52am On Nov 07, 2022
Corrinthians:
Someone should make a meme with a baby pacifier stuck in his mouth. It would be befitting of him tbh. grin
thunder scatter Tinubu

Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by Scamburster(m): 7:53am On Nov 07, 2022
babaolofin:

This reminded me when a former leader of Portugal walked out of TV Interview before a major election because of an act he considered disrespectful to his personality.

It has happened severally in different countries abroad. Except, it is organized by an institution empowered by an Act of Parliament to do it and the debate or interview also made mandatory by an Act of Parliament as a Prerequisite for that office, then attendance is not obligatory. Donald Trump or Biden may decide not to attend an Interview or debate in any of the over 1,000 media stations in US.

In Developed countries and in Nigeria under Military rule, platforms are created for such event and ethically moderated without bias. Also, the invited team respect themselves. In the present Nigeria, we know where NTA, AIT, Channels, DBN, TVC, etc belong.

In 1993, Nduka Obaigbena and Tom Ikimi were part of Tofa (NRC) team. During the live Presidential Debate, Tom Ikimi demanded for an apology from Abiola because Abiola said he asked an uncivilized question. Abiola apologized but that statement was not erased from our mind because MKO explained the question on how it should be. Nduka Obaigbena defending NRC on TV was like fighting a battle. I was very young. I never knew politics is a battle to a business man.

Nduka Obaigbena is the first person that demanded for cancelation of June 12 election few hours after the election citing a flimsy excuse of the design on the Cap and cloth Abiola wore to vote at the polling booth. Now, he is a chieftain of PDP.

Politics is a dirty game and very dirty and full of bitterness and hatred in Nigeria. Obi has tried his best positioning himself for future opportunities. He should relax. He cannot win. I have said this severally. There are many things involved in ruling Nigeria. Obi does not have any of them for now.
After your long episode and you concluded that God's sent incoming president Peter Obi will not win speak volumes of your mental being. seek for emergency immediately.
Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by plaindealer: 7:54am On Nov 07, 2022
Pandora and his real homies..

grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by yesloaded: 7:54am On Nov 07, 2022
MelesZanawi:

No he's not senseless

If you watch the meeting, you will agree with me that Peter Obi has every reason to react in that manner

From the onset, Reuben Abati accused Peter Obi that his supporters are the one causing commotion in the meeting whereas there's no tag on them showing they were labour party member so how can a program anchor quickly conclude that those making noise are Peter Obi supporters

Yesterday town hall meeting was a big flop & Reuben Abati is not fit to anchor such program

As far as an concerned, if I were a candidate of any political party, I will never attend such a meeting next time with such anchor
Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by TrumpDonald2: 7:55am On Nov 07, 2022
plaindealer:
Obi showed his true aggressive and toxic ipob colors on live TV.. sad grin

You no even get data to watch the video. Urchins, you people fail to amaze me. Where's the aggressiveness?

As Tinubu to give you data if you can't buy one. Don't come here to constitute nuisance.
Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by Scamburster(m): 7:55am On Nov 07, 2022
feed70:

Wetin that idiot ole Dino de find if them arrest am now him go faint again!! I just notice people supporting this same Apc no wants good for this country and it will never be well with and body supporting Apc, imagine what we are going through for 8yrs Una no de see am Abi…
The most annoying thing na say any body wen de abroad de support Apc them go deport am back to Nigeria in Jesus name.
Amen �.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by phemmyfour: 7:56am On Nov 07, 2022
blamingthedevil:

Check your dictionary to check the meaning of "collapsed" ...all ye PDP urchin
Re: Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate by creamyKK(f): 7:56am On Nov 07, 2022
You're wrong to somehow generalize it as a nigeria thing, the stupidity on nland is only been carried out by aillsome few paid agents, these paid nland agents have got over 20 different monikers each to carry out the job they were paid for, so nairaland shouldn't be an avenue for you to reach tangible conclusions based off, its been highly corrupted and compromised, know these and know peace..
Africankel:
So reprimanding someone is now a sign of weakness? You Nigerians have become so insensitive and utterly stupid because of tribe, religion, ethnicity and politics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions / Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival / Ogbonnaya Onu Asked To Give Account As Ex-Minister Of Science & Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.