Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Seahorse Lubricant Brand Wins Award - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Seahorse Lubricant Brand Wins Award (9370 Views)

Akin Osinbajo Visits Seahorse Headquarters In Anambra- Pictures / SEAHORSE Lubricants Certified And Safe For Use In Nigeria - SON / Seahorse Lubricants Refutes Alleged Story Of Manufacturing Substandard Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seahorse Lubricant Brand Wins Award by freechuks05(m): 7:45am On Nov 07, 2022
SeaHorse 1 Brand, a synthetic motor engine oil product of Seahorse Lubricant Industries Ltd, manufacturers of lubricating oil for internal combustion engines and mechanical systems, has once again bagged a top-notch award for its excellence and quality.

The SeaHorse 1 Brand won the Best Synthetic Motor Engine Oil Brand of the Year 2022 at the Quality Product Service Award by INSTITUTE OF OIL AND GAS RESEARCH AND HYDROCARBON STUDIES , which took place on Thursday, November 3, 2022, at the Sheraton Hotel and Towers in Lagos.

Some of the performance indicators and criteria used in selecting the winner include products manufactured with the finest additives for corrosion protection; products’ unique selling point—a long period between oil changes and engine longevity; and product's health concerns, safety considerations, and environmental friendliness.

This award joins the list of phenomenal accolades the company and its CEO, Dr. Ebuka Onunkwo, have won since inception of the SEAHORSE COMPANY.

To mention but few;

-the brand won the Emerging Brand of the Year award at the International Lubricant Conference in 2021,

- the best lubricating oil of the year 2021 by IOGRHS
-the best Lubricant Product of the Year 2021 by Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun,
-the same year, Dr. Onunkwo, the outstanding entrepreneur, won the Industrialist of the Year Award at the Sun Newspapers Awards
-All these came on the heels of Sea Horse emerging as Africa’s Best World-Class Lubricant Products Company of the Year 2020 by the Africa Oil and Gas Brands Awards.

Congratulations to the company for these well-deserved wins.

Seahorse Lubricants Industries Ltd. is situated in Ozubulu, Anambra State, in the South-East of Nigeria. With the approval of the Department of Petroleum Resources, it started operation in 2017. The company boasts of products such as synthetic motor oil, automatic transmission fluids Dexron VI and III, manual transmission fluid, diesel engine oil, and 20W-50 motor oil. Hydraulic 68 and 46 oil, Veto 7000, commando HD50 etc

SEAHORSE is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Company, which enables it to effectively implement a quality management system in line with the ISO 9001:2015 International Standard. All Sea Horse brands are SON-certified.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seahorse Lubricant Brand Wins Award by temitope27(m): 9:23am On Nov 07, 2022
First to comment on this nonsense thing

Space for sale

1 Like

Re: Seahorse Lubricant Brand Wins Award by Trust22(m): 9:23am On Nov 07, 2022
Congratulations...

1 Like

Re: Seahorse Lubricant Brand Wins Award by Cuntface: 9:24am On Nov 07, 2022
Congratulations

Still, 2023 Peter obi or nothing!!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seahorse Lubricant Brand Wins Award by Ferrarilord: 9:24am On Nov 07, 2022
Congratulations, definitely switching oil asap
Re: Seahorse Lubricant Brand Wins Award by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 07, 2022
How much did they buy the award?

That should be the bone of contention.

6 Likes

Re: Seahorse Lubricant Brand Wins Award by laplace19(m): 9:25am On Nov 07, 2022
Congratulations to them
Re: Seahorse Lubricant Brand Wins Award by Johndrame1: 9:25am On Nov 07, 2022
Nonsense oil wey be wan spoil my car

3 Likes

Re: Seahorse Lubricant Brand Wins Award by laplace19(m): 9:26am On Nov 07, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

The company is trying.
I've been there.

Coming from Okija, just before ekwusigo LGA headquarter you'll see them along the expressway

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seahorse Lubricant Brand Wins Award by StrongandMighty: 9:27am On Nov 07, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Oya nah you sef buy am if it's easy...
Learn to appreciate good things so it'll come your way

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seahorse Lubricant Brand Wins Award by bdek(m): 9:28am On Nov 07, 2022
of all the lubricant seahorses, seahorse ko seecow ni

1 Like

Re: Seahorse Lubricant Brand Wins Award by Macphenson: 9:29am On Nov 07, 2022
Igbos doing great exploits.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seahorse Lubricant Brand Wins Award by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 07, 2022
StrongandMighty:

Oya nah you sef buy am if it's easy...
Learn to appreciate good things so it'll come your way

1 in 10 people use that oil on this forum

Me and you know the truth, stop hyping what’s not

6 Likes

Re: Seahorse Lubricant Brand Wins Award by cassyrooy(m): 9:30am On Nov 07, 2022
Seahorse is a good brand, I've known them since 2013.

8 Likes

Re: Seahorse Lubricant Brand Wins Award by Onyenna(m): 9:35am On Nov 07, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Seahorse Lubricant Brand Wins Award by GloriousGbola: 9:38am On Nov 07, 2022
Anyone who believes can go and put this multi award winning synthetic oil in their car engine.

4 Likes

Re: Seahorse Lubricant Brand Wins Award by UselessBuharist: 9:38am On Nov 07, 2022
My dirty mind see lubricant…..

4 Likes

Re: Seahorse Lubricant Brand Wins Award by ariesbull: 9:38am On Nov 07, 2022
AnitaofEurope come and see Nigerians building firms in the country

He didn't make his money abroad doing 4 jobs in EU that is what I have been trying to tell you all these days
Re: Seahorse Lubricant Brand Wins Award by Charisco(m): 9:40am On Nov 07, 2022
Igbo amaka
Give Igbo man chance to be your president and see everywhere turn green for cash out

9 Likes

Re: Seahorse Lubricant Brand Wins Award by ariesbull: 9:40am On Nov 07, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

can you buy yours?
Re: Seahorse Lubricant Brand Wins Award by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 07, 2022
ariesbull:
can you buy yours?

I can buy any award.

A popular person on this forum sells it.

4 Likes

Re: Seahorse Lubricant Brand Wins Award by sooperrescue(m): 9:42am On Nov 07, 2022
Ehen? Seahorse! Great improvement
Re: Seahorse Lubricant Brand Wins Award by Kaybaba5(m): 9:42am On Nov 07, 2022
good
Re: Seahorse Lubricant Brand Wins Award by PointZerom: 9:43am On Nov 07, 2022
Ferrarilord:
Congratulations, definitely switching oil asap

I just switched to Sea horse last week from Visco2000.

Hope this won't hike the price.

2 Likes

Re: Seahorse Lubricant Brand Wins Award by Lionnation: 9:43am On Nov 07, 2022
My company
Re: Seahorse Lubricant Brand Wins Award by ariesbull: 9:44am On Nov 07, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

I can buy any award.

A popular person on this forum sells it.
okay buy naaa and let's read it up
Re: Seahorse Lubricant Brand Wins Award by NiceClean: 9:45am On Nov 07, 2022
The impacts is clear and overwhelming. Congratulations to you Sir... We are counting on your products and services to humanity. Best wishes and God bless you.
Re: Seahorse Lubricant Brand Wins Award by XerXers: 9:50am On Nov 07, 2022
There is no difference between city and village in Igboland. Same level of commerce, industalization, standard of living, transport and housing. The only difference is size and population

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seahorse Lubricant Brand Wins Award by koolpal(m): 9:56am On Nov 07, 2022
They are going places
Re: Seahorse Lubricant Brand Wins Award by Helpfromabove1(m): 10:01am On Nov 07, 2022
T
Re: Seahorse Lubricant Brand Wins Award by Ferrarilord: 10:02am On Nov 07, 2022
PointZerom:

I just switched to Sea horse last week from Visco2000.

Hope this won't hike the price.
visco2000 was my favorite back then until I switched to oando. I never believed in seahorse though, hopefully I won't regret too switch to seahorse

1 Like

Re: Seahorse Lubricant Brand Wins Award by agadez007(m): 10:07am On Nov 07, 2022
For those that don’t know Seahorse is made in Ozubulu,Ekwusigo LGA Anambra state
To those that are always fond of comparing Anambra to their rustic village

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

CBN Sets $1m As Capital Requirement For International Money Transfer Operators / Who Uses Flash Me Cash? / How To Earn More Using The Pos Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.