Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Citizens Of Different Countries Show Bad Roads Where They Live - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Citizens Of Different Countries Show Bad Roads Where They Live (52082 Views)

Aba Residents Opt For Train Ride Due To Bad Roads: Pictures & Video / Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately / Lady Falls Inside Flooded Gutter Due To Badagry Express Bad Roads (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Citizens Of Different Countries Show Bad Roads Where They Live by AdroitTee(m): 6:24am On Nov 08, 2022
U dey whine Kishi to Kaima road ni��
Re: Citizens Of Different Countries Show Bad Roads Where They Live by Olukayodeaustyn: 6:35am On Nov 08, 2022
Wiseandtrue:
cheesy grin grin na wah oooo

The bath tub got me grin grin

These ones still dey learn work from Nigeria, Nigerian leaders wey be say na to copy bad things them know

You go still see person wey go say Nigeria better now grin

Them say road not pit of hell

2 Likes

Re: Citizens Of Different Countries Show Bad Roads Where They Live by Mayeldah(m): 6:37am On Nov 08, 2022
membranus:

What about the roads in your home state and village, let us see them.

And in case you are ignorant of this, Tinubu is not the current guv of Lagos, 15 years after him, we've had Fasola, Ambode and Sanwo Olu. So update your knowledge.

So you knew these were also Governor when guys says Tinubu built Lagos?
How good was the road when Tinubu was there?
Re: Citizens Of Different Countries Show Bad Roads Where They Live by Emperorx: 6:45am On Nov 08, 2022
Can u imagine what Britain, Australia,Poland and Brazil call bad road come to Akute and Alagbole you will see bad and confirm
Re: Citizens Of Different Countries Show Bad Roads Where They Live by Buffalo2(m): 7:07am On Nov 08, 2022
Btruth:
I'm sure if by any chance Nigeria is included in this list, we will eventually win the game. Already, there are some roads in Ota that will trash all the records above. grin grin grin
No be lie, Ota is the headquarter of bad roads in the world. The funny thing is that as they keep repairing it, so they keep getting damaged.
Re: Citizens Of Different Countries Show Bad Roads Where They Live by 10mobile: 7:24am On Nov 08, 2022
Cholls:
My brothers and sisters don't let us fall for this.....we know their plan is to embarrass us....we won't show them our road
Good citizen spotted grin
Re: Citizens Of Different Countries Show Bad Roads Where They Live by sameks08(m): 7:32am On Nov 08, 2022
you can never compare it with ours Did you see dirth on their roads All this roads are heavens to our roads.
Re: Citizens Of Different Countries Show Bad Roads Where They Live by Alpharey: 8:44am On Nov 08, 2022
Napata77:

SHUT UP.

''ALMOST ALL ROADS ARE DEATH TRAP AND BAD'' IN YOUR HALLUCINATORY, SELF-HATING, STUPID HEAD.

DON'T LEAVE YOUR DIRTY VILLAGE. BE THINKING THAT IS ''NIGERIA''.

IT IS COMMENTS LIKE YOURS THAT MAKES FOREIGNERS COME TO NIGERIA AND BE EXPRESSING SURPRISE AT THE LEVEL OF DEVELOPMENT AND SAFETY THEY EXPERIENCE, CONTRARY TO THE NEGATIVE SATANIC REMARKS ABOUT THE COUNTRY BY MANY SO-CALLED 'NIGERIANS' ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

IDIOTS.

Idiat. You are shouting up and down because Nigeria never happen to you like it did to many that have lost their lives on Nigerian bad roads. Which federal road are you going to boast of. Don't quote me again or Amadioha will come visiting.

1 Like

Re: Citizens Of Different Countries Show Bad Roads Where They Live by Afamed: 9:00am On Nov 08, 2022
Cmanforall:

Don't be deceived by those pictures, those roads will be fixed especially those in developed nations.

Why has it not been fixed? This one will always form mugu to them.

1 Like

Re: Citizens Of Different Countries Show Bad Roads Where They Live by Mimiranky: 9:39am On Nov 08, 2022
BloomingDale:
Someone should please show them that road in Delta state.

Lolzz.... The oga kpatakpata of them all.... Just delta state alone, especially from emevor to otor-owhe.....
Re: Citizens Of Different Countries Show Bad Roads Where They Live by Tegabadguy(m): 10:09am On Nov 08, 2022
adekanmbi1986:
Citizens of the world flaunt roads in their countries. grin grin
I am waiting to see that of my country Nigeria.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin omo nigeria get hope
Re: Citizens Of Different Countries Show Bad Roads Where They Live by Revolva(m): 10:38am On Nov 08, 2022
Abeg abroad roads bests Africa road 100 times ...those bad roads will be fixed immediately ..but here look at our street ..untarred when it rains na wahala ..not to talk of the big pot holes in most roads
Re: Citizens Of Different Countries Show Bad Roads Where They Live by Cmanforall: 10:49am On Nov 08, 2022
Afamed:

Why has it not been fixed? This one will always form mugu to them.
There are countries things work...
The reason I used developed nations
Re: Citizens Of Different Countries Show Bad Roads Where They Live by Afamed: 12:09pm On Nov 08, 2022
Cmanforall:

There are countries things work...
The reason I used developed nations

But there are 10000s Homeless Americans in US as we speak?
Re: Citizens Of Different Countries Show Bad Roads Where They Live by OctavianAC(m): 12:23pm On Nov 08, 2022
East West road ( Eleme junction to trailler park/Onne )
Re: Citizens Of Different Countries Show Bad Roads Where They Live by DOM7: 12:48pm On Nov 08, 2022
We we don't have roads now, which one we want call bad again. No road.
Re: Citizens Of Different Countries Show Bad Roads Where They Live by babajero(m): 1:00pm On Nov 08, 2022
Afamed:
One thing is clear in the pictures. No perfect society
No perfect society but some are worst.
Re: Citizens Of Different Countries Show Bad Roads Where They Live by Cmanforall: 1:40pm On Nov 08, 2022
Afamed:

US is a capitalist State. There case is different

Also lots of illegal immigrants
Re: Citizens Of Different Countries Show Bad Roads Where They Live by Adeyemotimothy(m): 3:29pm On Nov 08, 2022
Sadly, Naija no dey carry last��

Re: Citizens Of Different Countries Show Bad Roads Where They Live by Maysdevices(f): 4:24pm On Nov 08, 2022
OLULAW:
Imagine buying cars worth millions of Naira and driving it on these terrible roads. No way! May you know the joy of driving 22 plate, full leather, full electric car.
Amen
Re: Citizens Of Different Countries Show Bad Roads Where They Live by Maysdevices(f): 4:28pm On Nov 08, 2022
cool
Napata77:

SHUT UP.

''ALMOST ALL ROADS ARE DEATH TRAP AND BAD'' IN YOUR HALLUCINATORY, SELF-HATING, STUPID HEAD.

DON'T LEAVE YOUR DIRTY VILLAGE. BE THINKING THAT IS ''NIGERIA''.

IT IS COMMENTS LIKE YOURS THAT MAKES FOREIGNERS COME TO NIGERIA AND BE EXPRESSING SURPRISE AT THE LEVEL OF DEVELOPMENT AND SAFETY THEY EXPERIENCE, CONTRARY TO THE NEGATIVE SATANIC REMARKS ABOUT THE COUNTRY BY MANY SO-CALLED 'NIGERIANS' ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

IDIOTS.
’Dirty Villages’ are 80 percent of Nigeria.
Re: Citizens Of Different Countries Show Bad Roads Where They Live by MNDY(m): 4:55pm On Nov 08, 2022
Dshocker:
Please no Nigerian should show the world the deplorable state of our road, before they will start sending SOS message around the world and hashtagging it #PrayForNigeria

grin grin grin
Re: Citizens Of Different Countries Show Bad Roads Where They Live by MNDY(m): 4:55pm On Nov 08, 2022
Cholls:
My brothers and sisters don't let us fall for this.....we know their plan is to embarrass us....we won't show them our road

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Abi
Re: Citizens Of Different Countries Show Bad Roads Where They Live by DeBigFab(m): 5:22pm On Nov 08, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]Na one one pic
Wiseandtrue:
cheesy grin grin na wah oooo

The bath tub got me grin grin

These ones still dey learn work from Nigeria, Nigerian leaders wey be say na to copy bad things them know

You go still see person wey go say Nigeria better now grin
Re: Citizens Of Different Countries Show Bad Roads Where They Live by Otilaw: 5:34pm On Nov 08, 2022
All this roads na Express for Nigeria oo apart from the One of South Africa Zimbabwe and India the rest an wetin i fit use speed pass without applying brake

Make them come see road for Ogun state and Delta State nobody go tell them..
Re: Citizens Of Different Countries Show Bad Roads Where They Live by AnitaofEurope: 1:10am On Nov 09, 2022
Afamed:

And 50000s homeless Nigerians as we Speak
Re: Citizens Of Different Countries Show Bad Roads Where They Live by OVB123: 2:40pm On Nov 09, 2022
Btruth:
I'm sure if by any chance Nigeria is included in this list, we will eventually win the game. Already, there are some roads in Ota that will trash all the records above. grin grin grin
True talk my dear.

1 Like

Re: Citizens Of Different Countries Show Bad Roads Where They Live by Nobody: 3:16am On Nov 11, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:
Saner climes cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
In the mud grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Citizens Of Different Countries Show Bad Roads Where They Live by schneider87(m): 1:05pm On Nov 11, 2022
Dshocker:
Please no Nigerian should show the world the deplorable state of our road, before they will start sending SOS message around the world and hashtagging it #PrayForNigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dr. Patience Tsavnande Dies In Accident In Benue [photo] / Shocking Photos From Indonesian Earthquake/Tsunami That Killed Over 1,200 / What Herbert Macaulay Way In Yaba, Lagos Looks Like In 2021 (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.