Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . (90436 Views)

How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? / If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. / Through Thick & Thin: Couple Celebrates Weigh Loss Together On Valentine’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Lucrativress(f): 8:23am On Dec 27, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Dude doesn't know meaning of enigmatic
I don't know o shocked
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Lucrativress(f): 8:23am On Dec 27, 2022
LINTUNE:
keep decieving yourself,I guess RMD, buhari etc are short men in their 20s right... looking very good..
Okay Sir
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Jagabanfromcali: 8:24am On Dec 27, 2022
See simping , this what all the girls dream of , a man they will waste
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by tollyboy5(m): 8:25am On Dec 27, 2022
Lucrativress:

Okay Sir
Na joke o!
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by WoroSeeWoro(m): 8:27am On Dec 27, 2022
Naijaisshitho:
Women look down at me all the time. I've never successfully dated a girl before. I usually beg my way in to see without success . However, this afternoon, this girl I've been on her case pretty much belittled me and I've been unhappy since. I just need to rant here. Below is our chat.

Note : I've sent her more than #200k within two months of knowing her.

young man...stop begging for relationship ok...there is noting good about having a nigerian girl as a girlfriend...they are all useless as @womenareapezz and @savedday always preach to us...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Aladdin1(m): 8:29am On Dec 27, 2022
Naijaisshitho:

calm down I love the girl seriously
spend that 200k on your mum or simblings and i promise you would be glad you did.
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Lucrativress(f): 8:30am On Dec 27, 2022
tollyboy5:

Na joke o!
Merry Christmas wink

1 Like

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by nnol(m): 8:40am On Dec 27, 2022
Medically, anybody that weighs below 40KG is not ok being an adult.
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by NohurryInLife: 8:46am On Dec 27, 2022
360degreess:
..I remember one elective course in 200L,Simpology 202.. grin grin grin
Na even core course 4 my end.
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Chee59(f): 8:50am On Dec 27, 2022
Are you asking for advice on how to add weight? Or are you presenting Facebook girl for bashing?

35kg seems impossible for your age.
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Omuka: 8:55am On Dec 27, 2022
jasp12:
Get protein shakes, you will gain more weight.
where can one get it please? And what's the exact name and the price?
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Stalent(m): 9:00am On Dec 27, 2022
Omo 35kg is really small o. Honestly speaking girls will rather go for an ugly guy that is tall than a short guy(with money being equal).
It's very hard to raise your self esteem when all u see everyday in the mirror ain't helping atall.
This is a serious case that require professional help.
First, all your focus should go to making your self more confident. Adding more cash to your acct has a special way of doing that. I won't say workout but u need to keep fit.
Secondly, you need to eat well. Eating well involves dieting, I mean meeting a professional who prescribes the right food and supplements to help u out. You wl not get taller, but it wl definitely make u add in weight and flesh.
Thirdly, u need to Lower your standard in women, maka your own sanity.
Also make out time to read books, an empowered mind knows how to handle a lot of problems.
Some reply u get from girls can be handled alone and well by you with d right knowledge.

All these are processes, It's not panadol that will work in mins.
All the best

3 Likes

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Ugaboy: 9:04am On Dec 27, 2022
Naijaisshitho:
Women look down at me all the time. I've never successfully dated a girl before. I usually beg my way in to see without success . However, this afternoon, this girl I've been on her case pretty much belittled me and I've been unhappy since. I just need to rant here. Below is our chat.

Hi bro, I red so many comments here...everyone seems to be blaming you for using money to lure love to yourself.

I feel your pains deeply...it because they can get woman any women with their look.

Being ugly and small is strong problem to guy.

I have a guy closed me...many girls don't give him attention even with his money or car.
He has spend a lot for love...yet, he doesn't have it, he played Christian....yet fails.

I don' know if I can help but trust me...
I explain a lot for u...if u want and some basic trick n hook
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by dontrulee: 9:07am On Dec 27, 2022
Precious Facebook?
Hope it's not the precious wey I dey play with steady steady. I have too many precious on my contact list, close to 200 of them and all of them are bhad with no exceptions! I don run all of them. And most of them, I met them from Facebook.... Those bad old days .... grin grin
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by CharleyBright(m): 9:07am On Dec 27, 2022
Pells:
I rather born a cow and train the cow than give birth to a Simp like you
You deserve death by hanging
Spits on your soul
Tueh Tueh Tueh undecided lipsrsealed sad angry

That's too hard on the young man.
He only needed advise. Why denigrate him and abuse his mother on top.
That is absolutely uncalled for.

1 Like

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 27, 2022
I'd commit suicide if I was the OP.
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by spiceadole: 9:18am On Dec 27, 2022
emorse:
Money wey you for use chop up. undecided undecided undecided undecided

If this op is my brother,I for slap am big time.

Money he for use chop,add flesh,he is sending to a broke entitled internet lady..
I'm pained!

PS: I'm a female
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by 3verblazing(m): 9:22am On Dec 27, 2022
Octobertwentysix:

For wetin, is he her father, this is a very foolish advice, this is the reason why a lot of girls keep billing men. Don't use money to woo any girl if she likes you she will stay.
ur sense of humor is obviously very low. If not you'll know I was being sarcastic with my comment.
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by 3verblazing(m): 9:24am On Dec 27, 2022
ruffDiamond:
lol. .you simp reach like that grin which kind y ed yeye price? From 200k to 2MIL shocked Haba Kilode sad Wetin the girl carry no go pass puccy and brezz? She doesn't even sound intelligent sef. One idiot was even scratching her puccy ( through her trouser) in my presence with her boyfriend around this afternoon .wo, Dem never born any BIT***wey go collect my money unless my mom, sister or older female folk undecided that dude Na mumu!
read my comment intelligently, it's all sacarsm.
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by 3verblazing(m): 9:26am On Dec 27, 2022
CheapHomes1:

I agree. You seem to be the only one in the spirit here
abi, by the time he's done spending all his savings on the girl he'll learn by force.
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Obidient4life2: 9:27am On Dec 27, 2022
PoliteActivist:

But why not just wait for a girl who prefers underweight men, who'd love him the way he is
He is grossly underweight
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Inali: 9:30am On Dec 27, 2022
yinkeys:

She won’t send it
Probably would have spent it lol
That’s just display of ego
I know na. I know that's how girls do. But if she's saying that then he should send account number to her.
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Godmind2022(m): 9:32am On Dec 27, 2022
Tell her to return all the money fast fast. Please, don't be stupid.
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Godmind2022(m): 9:37am On Dec 27, 2022
TELL HER TO RETURN ALL THE MONEY TO YOU FAST. DON'T BEEEEEEEEEE STUPID, PLEEEEEEEEESE.
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Christian07(m): 9:40am On Dec 27, 2022
emorse:
Money wey you for use chop up. undecided undecided undecided undecided

Wisdom
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Aklee4994(m): 9:44am On Dec 27, 2022
Pharaoh4rin:

Na prick d make man life hard, lol
Just assume you have no dick bruh..so many guys here think with there third leg

1 Like

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by fayomim: 9:45am On Dec 27, 2022
Precious the Facebook girl. Am sorry for you
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Dozman88: 9:45am On Dec 27, 2022
These guy na first class mumu boy!!!!!!!!at these 21st century wey guys eyes don open to these chickens scams..chai idiot!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by SPAMBOX7: 9:55am On Dec 27, 2022
Naijaisshitho:

If this isn't cruise then you are really bad at dealing with women. email me lemme see how I can help you out.
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 27, 2022
Guy, you de F...up. How would you be sending money to girls in return for a relationship. Don't you know that LOOKING GOOD IS GOOD BUSINESS.

If your weight and stature gives you low self-esteem, invest the money on yourself. Look good, women will turn on their green light for you.

These days, better unlucky girls are in church praying for you to come and you are sending money to one Olosho that will soon join the ones praying in church
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by SPAMBOX7: 10:05am On Dec 27, 2022
Pells:
I rather born a cow and train the cow than give birth to a Simp like you
You deserve death by hanging
Spits on your soul
Tueh Tueh Tueh undecided lipsrsealed sad angry
cheesy
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by SimeonOTC(m): 10:07am On Dec 27, 2022
BigYash:
Its not because of your stature ,its because you don't have sense, that's why they don't wanna date you. Sending a girl 200k to date you.haba. You be big mumu,no apology ..

What you have to do first,its to swallow sense pill,and watch how the ladies will be crushing on you,begging to talk to you..

Now ,start from that useless precious. Most Toto called precious are mostly ungrateful element in friendship and relationships. I'm talking from experience..

Now tell that useless precious to send the money back,since she don even use her dirty mouth talk am..
Use the money to buy beans,custard and milk. You no go even spend reach 50k inside the 200k to get the things I listed.. No forget fill gas full ,cux you will need the gas too.. If you don collect the money from the useless precious, and buy the things,let me know. I go tell u what to do with it.So that you go gain more flesh and look fresh..

Abeg oga give me weight gain recipe joor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See / Lady Causes Stir With Her Huge Behind / Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.