Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook (61917 Views)

Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street / A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup / My First Time Experience With Hookup: A Beg Na So?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by NovoLag: 1:48am On Nov 08, 2022
So I recently came back to Lagos and man has been terribly bored.

I think I should use this opportunity to beg Nigerian girls to please consider us fine boys embarassed
If anyone had told me a full blooded fine boy like me will find it hard to have a decent relationship with a girl, I would’ve laughed it off..
it’s just soo hard to get a girl to date these days as a fine boy. They’ll think you’re a cheat or something cry
It’s darn tiring.

So back to my story; so I sent out a few messages on Facebook to some girls who were into the hookup business and after a few minutes I got replies from a few and I finally settled for one that lives closer to me.

We settled for an amount.
Sent her my pics and got hers
She looked pretty average and decent.

First red flag when this girl refused to come in the afternoon. Said she had a few errands to run and can only come about 7 in the evening.

When she finally came, it was past 9.
Had wanted us to use my apartment but on a second thought I paid for a room nearby.

Omo when this girl showed up, she was entirely different from the person I met on Facebook. Not that it was a different person, but something was just off about her.

As per se body don full, I welcomed her into the room, gave her cash as she requested.

Now down to business; “where is your condom”? She was just looking at me like she never heard of condoms before.

She said she didn’t come with any o… that she doesn’t mind going raw. Ha

I’m grateful that my head won over my prick.. I went down to a nearby Aboki and bought a condom.

Came up, wore the bags, was about to penetrate and this girl coughed so loudly I had to go put on the main light and saw that this girl was visibly and obviously sick.

I don’t know what she was sick of, but she was shivering. Omo

She kept saying I should go ahead that it’s just small cough… mehn at that point my prick don go down.
Then she said I should try raw, then if my prick gets strong again I can then use a bag.

I kept trying to understand the mumu talk.., like I should penetrate without a condom, then wear a condom later when my prick gets stronger..

This girl was out to end my life!

I just wore my trousers and left the room.
I think there’s a set of frustrated people who are out there sharing diseases in Lagos. Man gats be very careful these days.

767 Likes 80 Shares

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Iykman042(m): 2:36am On Nov 08, 2022
thank your God,u re half inch from contacting HIV,

338 Likes 22 Shares

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by OsuKing: 3:01am On Nov 08, 2022
grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Tit4Tat1(m): 4:31am On Nov 08, 2022
Damnn!!! You goofed seriously, you would have dived in raw then finish up even before the notice of aids or any infections...

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Map1(m): 4:32am On Nov 08, 2022
Bros that girl scam you,she is interested in taking your money,she just used that style to send you away, believe me, those girls are wise.

831 Likes 67 Shares

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by akwesenana: 5:20am On Nov 08, 2022
Did you pay it?

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by marlow1962(m): 5:21am On Nov 08, 2022
Thank GOD you use sense ( cus sex don make some boys stupid).

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by shortgun(m): 5:26am On Nov 08, 2022
She have used your head grin grin

318 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 5:44am On Nov 08, 2022
NovoLag:

I think I should use this opportunity to beg Nigerian girls to please consider us fine boys embarassed
If anyone had told me a full blooded fine boy like me will find it hard to have a decent relationship with a girl, I would’ve laughed it off..
it’s just soo hard to get a girl to date these days as a fine boy. They’ll think you’re a cheat or something cry
It’s darn tiring.

So back to my story; so I sent out a few messages on Facebook to some girls who were into the hookup business and after a few minutes I got replies from a few and I finally settled for one that lives closer to me.

First red flag when this girl refused to come in the afternoon. Said she had a few errands to run and can only come about 7 in the evening.

Had wanted us to use my apartment but on a second thought I paid for a room nearby.

Omo when this girl showed up, she was entirely different from the person I met on Facebook. Not that it was a different person, but something was just off about her.

As per se body don full, I welcomed her into the room, gave her cash as she requested.

Now down to business; “where is your condom”? She was just looking at me like she never heard of condoms before.

I’m grateful that my head won over my prick.. I went down to a nearby Aboki and bought a condom.

Came up, wore the bags, was about to penetrate and this girl coughed so loudly I had to go put on the main light and saw that this girl was visibly and obviously sick.

She kept saying I should go ahead that it’s just small cough… mehn at that point my prick don go down.
Then she said I should try raw, then if my prick gets strong again I can then use a bag.

I kept trying to understand the mumu talk.., like I should penetrate without a condom, then wear a condom later when my prick gets stronger..

I think there’s a set of frustrated people who are out there sharing diseases in Lagos. Man gats be very careful these days.

Go and find a woman to marry o.
It's very hard for a girl to use condom as they don't even think about it. If you had fk her it's very possible you dived into a house painted with over 37 raw sticks.

That's marine girls for you!

74 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Zonefree(m): 6:54am On Nov 08, 2022
Map1:
Bros that girl scam you,she is interested in taking your money,she just used that style to send you away, believe me, those girls are wise.
You're a genius. OP is still new in the game. That Olosho is real alpha but she's lucky she met a newbie. If she mistakenly meets odigimma like me, she'll understand the difference between six and half a dozen.

292 Likes 22 Shares

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Magnoliaa(f): 7:36am On Nov 08, 2022
Map1:

Ehenn? grin

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Magnoliaa(f): 7:37am On Nov 08, 2022
Zonefree:
You're a genius. OP is still new in the game. That Olosho is real alpha but she's lucky she met a newbie. If she mistakenly meets odigimma like me, she'll understand the difference between six and half a dozen.

Yen yen yen yen yen, watin? undecided

You go rape her, or what if you jam babe wey sick true true?

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Solosolojohquay: 7:55am On Nov 08, 2022
You are not wise at all in the business go and learn ,number 1 rules of the game you don't allow hook up girls to dictate to you ,your time is your time once she can't make the time you go for another girl if only you know that 80% of Nigerian ladies are into hook up the economy is not smiling ,he who pay the piper dictate the tunes

272 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by wisdomkid: 8:22am On Nov 08, 2022
Map1:

It's 100% better to be scammed this way, than do wise and strong man and be f**ked up your entire life, taking pills.

266 Likes 19 Shares

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Gadafii: 8:48am On Nov 08, 2022
To carry ashawo Dey always fear me, but sometimes conji na bastard of thousands father

Men who patronize ashawo, una liver get bone wahlai

87 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by odaniel1(m): 8:53am On Nov 08, 2022
Thank God for you dodged a bullet bro!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by BigYash: 8:55am On Nov 08, 2022
Zonefree:

Na so.. Make person hear word abeg.. Op you did well... No be all pussy person dey put preek.. Diseases when full town no be small.. I noticed that majority of the hookup girls now have cough.. No be play play cough o.. Diseases when these bitches carry en..hmmm

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Guderian(m): 9:42am On Nov 08, 2022
Go get married lipsrsealed

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 08, 2022
I don't know why, but I find this very funny.. grin grin cheesy

Can't stop laughing.. grin grin grin

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Cooleeey: 10:42am On Nov 08, 2022
The girl scammed and played u

But is good, u followed your mind

To avoid had I known cheesy

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by lifenija: 10:47am On Nov 08, 2022
Guderian:
Go get married lipsrsealed
see ur mumu advice

7 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by IbrahimSkiba(f): 11:01am On Nov 08, 2022
Zonefree:

All barks and no bite

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Zonefree(m): 11:06am On Nov 08, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:

All barks and no bite
Pray never to encounter me in your hook up journey, cos e no go be business as usual for you.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by IbrahimSkiba(f): 11:09am On Nov 08, 2022
Zonefree:

Pray never to encounter me in your hook up journey, cos e no go be business as usual for you.

Yen yen yen tongue tongue tongue

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Tegabadguy(m): 11:17am On Nov 08, 2022
NovoLag:

It’s darn tiring.

that's true lagos hookup girls are dirty

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by WantsandMore: 11:21am On Nov 08, 2022
NovoLag:

It’s darn tiring.

What about the money you gave her?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Tzar91: 11:27am On Nov 08, 2022
Zonefree:

Men that brag are complete opposite of what they brag about when the time comes.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Zonefree(m): 11:35am On Nov 08, 2022
Tzar91:

Men that brag are complete opposite of what they brag about when the time comes.
Guy, I no be gentleman. There's no atom of gentility in my lifestyle.

Since the Olosho claimed to be sick, it's expected she return my full money back to me. Unfailing to do that will result to excess chaos that she will regret .

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by abokikhalifa: 12:23pm On Nov 08, 2022
Map1:

Safety first. The guy did the best thing. How much van be compared to contacting HIV? B like say u self no get sense.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Ireportlive: 12:32pm On Nov 08, 2022
shocked

See scam

If you like cough blood, I go collect full b job before I discharge you

Inside life

As much as I don't really drink or smoke that much any longer but the rule to "who cup" be dirty eye + condom .... If your eye dirty well, wey you don dey Night mode she no fit try cough for your front

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by FriendsAndFans(m): 12:47pm On Nov 08, 2022
Next time when you give them location, you stand a little far away and see what they look like before coming out..

I guess you are new to the game

54 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. / My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? / Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.