Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,668 members, 7,801,930 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

When Will Nigerians React To Tinubu Use Of Thugs And Chicago Cocaine Forfeiture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will Nigerians React To Tinubu Use Of Thugs And Chicago Cocaine Forfeiture (324 Views)

Can Tinubu Use His "Political Mastery" To Install His Men? - TonyeBarcanista / Ayuba Wabba: El-Rufai Hired 50 Truckloads Of Thugs To Attack Protesting Workers / PDP Campaign Rally: Footage Of Thugs Harassing Road Users In Lagos Today Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Nigerians React To Tinubu Use Of Thugs And Chicago Cocaine Forfeiture by swaggerjack: 6:34am On Nov 08, 2022
When Will Nigerians React To Tinubu Use of Thugs And Chicago Drug Forfeiture

2 Likes

Re: When Will Nigerians React To Tinubu Use Of Thugs And Chicago Cocaine Forfeiture by EbukaTheDrugLor: 6:36am On Nov 08, 2022
I can bet my balls the OP is one misguided sit-at-home miscreant. His obsession with Tinubu gives him away

1 Like

Re: When Will Nigerians React To Tinubu Use Of Thugs And Chicago Cocaine Forfeiture by Bobloco: 6:39am On Nov 08, 2022
Tinubu is a drug lord

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Nigerians React To Tinubu Use Of Thugs And Chicago Cocaine Forfeiture by ccffwx: 6:44am On Nov 08, 2022
Don't mind them. If they fail to vote right come 2023, they will suffer it again. They have already wasted 8 years of their lives just to massage Tinubu's ego.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Nigerians React To Tinubu Use Of Thugs And Chicago Cocaine Forfeiture by swaggerjack: 6:48am On Nov 08, 2022
Bobloco:
Tinubu is a drug lord

1 Like

Re: When Will Nigerians React To Tinubu Use Of Thugs And Chicago Cocaine Forfeiture by swaggerjack: 6:50am On Nov 08, 2022
Frontpage Lalasticlala, Seun, nlfpmod, Justwise, Mukina
Re: When Will Nigerians React To Tinubu Use Of Thugs And Chicago Cocaine Forfeiture by swaggerjack: 6:56am On Nov 08, 2022
EbukaTheDrugLor:
I can bet my balls the OP is one misguided sit-at-home miscreant. His obsession with Tinubu gives him away

Re: When Will Nigerians React To Tinubu Use Of Thugs And Chicago Cocaine Forfeiture by copyrites: 6:56am On Nov 08, 2022
swaggerjack:
Frontpage Lalasticlala, Seun, nlfpmod, Justwise, Mukina

Don't waste your time.

I posted some excerpts from Peter Obi's town hall meeting about how he intends to tackle restructuring. But all they care about is his reaction to Dino.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Nigerians React To Tinubu Use Of Thugs And Chicago Cocaine Forfeiture by VirileNelly2420: 6:58am On Nov 08, 2022
Nigerians hav been reacting, but d people to prosecute him ain't helping...
Re: When Will Nigerians React To Tinubu Use Of Thugs And Chicago Cocaine Forfeiture by swaggerjack: 7:00am On Nov 08, 2022
ccffwx:
Don't mind them. If they fail to vote right come 2023, they will suffer it again. They have already wasted 8 years of their lives just to massage Tinubu's ego.

Re: When Will Nigerians React To Tinubu Use Of Thugs And Chicago Cocaine Forfeiture by swaggerjack: 7:03am On Nov 08, 2022
VirileNelly2420:
Nigerians hav been reacting, but d people to prosecute him ain't helping...
cry
Re: When Will Nigerians React To Tinubu Use Of Thugs And Chicago Cocaine Forfeiture by swaggerjack: 7:14am On Nov 08, 2022
CC
helinues

simplyleo
seunmsg
Monogamy
NGpatriot
NgeneUkwenu
LeoDeKing
tinubuadvocate
LegendHero
Moh247
TonyeBarcanista
PrinceofLagos
plaindealer
Re: When Will Nigerians React To Tinubu Use Of Thugs And Chicago Cocaine Forfeiture by Tinubuadvocate: 7:16am On Nov 08, 2022
Stop littering Nairaland
swaggerjack:
CC
helinues

simplyleo
seunmsg
Monogamy
NGpatriot
NgeneUkwenu
LeoDeKing
tinubuadvocate
LegendHero
Moh247
TonyeBarcanista
PrinceofLagos
plaindealer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will Nigerians React To Tinubu Use Of Thugs And Chicago Cocaine Forfeiture by swaggerjack: 7:18am On Nov 08, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Stop littering Nairaland
Thrash
Re: When Will Nigerians React To Tinubu Use Of Thugs And Chicago Cocaine Forfeiture by Naira20: 7:27am On Nov 08, 2022
Guys relax...they are now threatened by OBIdient movement.
They intend to gag OBIdients but it's impossible.
Nairaland is trying their best using Myndd44 in the politics section.

But Twitter don wound them badly and even FG can't do jack.

Kudos to OBIdients on Nairaland who have stood for righteousness.

One thing I know is
a little voice of wisdom is more important than the cry of fools at the rooftops.

There is no peace for the wicked and though hand join in hand, the wicked shall never go unpunished.

OBIdient 2.0 unfolding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will Nigerians React To Tinubu Use Of Thugs And Chicago Cocaine Forfeiture by swaggerjack: 7:33am On Nov 08, 2022
Naira20:
Guys relax...they are now threatened by OBIdient movement.
They intend to gag OBIdients but it's impossible.
Nairaland is trying their best using Myndd44 in the politics section.

But Twitter don wound them badly and even FG can't do jack.

Kudos to OBIdients on Nairaland who have stood for righteousness.

One thing I know is
a little voice of wisdom is more important than the cry of fools at the rooftops.

There is no peace for the wicked and though hand join in hand, the wicked shall never go unpunished.

OBIdient 2.0 unfolding

CC
Righteousness2
Re: When Will Nigerians React To Tinubu Use Of Thugs And Chicago Cocaine Forfeiture by swaggerjack: 7:50am On Nov 08, 2022
Thug worse than Julius Malema.
CC
tmksouth
tylann
606thearena
johnHerba
MtuMsuper
khoiboy1
MzansiBeat
kwametut
kgr28
SirLsgZA
RSA
ProudSAfrican
Thiza
SemuhleB
MPSA
DieVluit
vandalZA
OohLalah
Captainswag225
JiggamanGh
mzilakazi
RainbowNATION
XhosaNostra
LeSudAfricaine
RudzSA
SUFFERInSMILIIN
soilsista
JaceBlaze
zhike
irongalaxy
ololo12
Joziboi
TjoBATHONG
Re: When Will Nigerians React To Tinubu Use Of Thugs And Chicago Cocaine Forfeiture by BATified2023: 8:09am On Nov 08, 2022
EbukaTheDrugLor:
his topic is never complete without adding tinubu to it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will Nigerians React To Tinubu Use Of Thugs And Chicago Cocaine Forfeiture by swaggerjack: 8:17am On Nov 08, 2022
BATified2023:
his topic is never complete without adding tinubu to it
undecided
Re: When Will Nigerians React To Tinubu Use Of Thugs And Chicago Cocaine Forfeiture by swaggerjack: 2:02pm On Nov 08, 2022
copyrites:

Don't waste your time.

I posted some excerpts from Peter Obi's town hall meeting about how he intends to tackle restructuring. But all they care about is his reaction to Dino.

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Shouldn't Say To Your Man During Sex / Shettima And The Convinence Of Bandits Attack On Opponents / I Will Request Debt Forgiveness For Nigeria – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.