Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu (52223 Views)

‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 / Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now / PDP Won't Suffer If You Leave, Bode George Tells Governor Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Grandmeister(m): 7:52pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

The same shameless old man has no other place to live apart from Lagos (Lekki) which Tinubu developed.
This same osun boy will come out tomorrow to claim he and his household have respect for elders in overflowing magnitude. Eye service respect tied to stomach infrastructure. This tinubu candidacy will expose many of you for who you all truly are.

1 Like

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Akanoaaa(m): 7:53pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Invest your resources wisely... This is a waste of data and time

Ogbeni gbe gbogbo enu oshi e danu jare arindin. You might be the first sense less person from osun. I'm from osun, odeomu precisely and I have never met brain dead person like you. Either you want to die or live, It's Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Alpharey: 7:55pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

The same shameless old man has no other place to live apart from Lagos (Lekki) which Tinubu developed.

Tinubu even created the earth we live in. Which kind juju be that
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by IfnobeGod20: 7:55pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Invest your resources wisely... This is a waste of data and time
How won't it be waste of time and resource, when your lie was punctured. Every lie always has expiry date. Time up in your lie.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Alexbio: 7:56pm On Nov 08, 2022
This is a typical and adulterated feud Seriously! Some so call Yoruba elders are horrible! Even though you are not BAT well wisher or devotee owning to your age and position in the Yoruba community this statement is totally uncalled for and ridiculous!
Elders are known be builders not destroyers either verbally or otherwise.
There is no justification from this man for Peter Obi that is tenable obviously. Both Obi and Tinubu are serial politicians in Nigeria. Who baptized Obi overnight? A Nigerian politician has no integrity whether small or big. Only fools take such a statement like this serious! So unfortunate!
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by zadokchidi: 7:56pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

you are as stupid as you...have your father live in likke before ..you and your family will suffer if bat win ...
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by TheOgaBoss: 7:56pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

was Lagos not existing b4 tinubu became gov in 1999, so people who were born and already living in Lagos should leave because tinubu became governor? I don't understand the backward mentality of some of you.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by shegra58: 7:58pm On Nov 08, 2022
slimfit1:

Developed like new york abi, if that is development then you have a bad taste. All we see are posh slums abeg.
yet no where in the east can be compare to Lagos
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by phorget(m): 7:58pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Tilumbu DID NOT DEVELOP ANYWHERE.
Tilumbu did his bit as a two term governor and every other governors after him were expected to do their own bit.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by stanluiz(m): 7:58pm On Nov 08, 2022
abobote:
Strong word there.

Actually Tinubu is a very greedy politician, imagine the way monopolize the whole Lagos.

People usually think Lagos is doing well, coz they using other states in Nigeria to measure it

Posterity will be kind to you for standing on the side of truth
The third paragraph sum it all.

They will comparing Lagos with other states in Nigeria with Small money and resources and They will be bragging about it.

The same Lagos that was capital of Nigeria for Seven decades.

You can't even compare Lagos with Johannesburg, Cape town, Cairo, Tunis, Casablanca etc. Thats to show you how low Lagos it all because of God father politics.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by TheOgaBoss: 8:00pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Ode ni e... When did he build his house in Lekki? When was the estate, where he lives, was built? Oponu..

And where was Lekki before 1999? Ode
so if an estate was built during tinubu or after he became governor, everyone who lives there now becomes his slaves? Are we operating a feudal system, do u even listen to yourself or this your stupidity na follow come?
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Omoboricash(m): 8:00pm On Nov 08, 2022
9jaNoBeLagos:
"At 94, I May Not Be Alive, But You Will Suffer If You Vote Tinubu"

~ Pa Adebanjo

What an elder lies down to see if a small pikin climb iroko tree he will not be able to see it

A word is enough for the wise.Ayekooto Akindele writes...

ADEBANJO fought IGE till the latter breath his last. He has always preferred being a godfather but has never won any election for himself in his 94 years on earth. The battle line between Adebanjo and Tinubu was drawn in 2003 and every aspect of that battle has been diminishing Adebanjo, making him the king of only rhetorics and vindictiveness.

Prior to this, Adebanjo, in order to prevent Bola Ige from running for Presidency in 2003 had lobbied Afenifere to support PDP and OBJ in 2003 at the Presidential elections while OBJ will support AD at state elections, Bola Ige saw this crafty moves, he resigned from OBJ's government to enable him carry AD flag in 2003 because without a presidential candidate for AD, the party will be vulnerable in front of its ultimate death! While Bola Ige was making this efforts, he was murdered in his bedroom in Ibadan a few hours before Christmas in 2001! AD was assassinated technically!

Therefore, the option of AD not having a presidential candidate gained momentum but another Bola from Lagos rose against it. It's like BOLAs are very smarter politicians. However, This second Bola could not galvanise the kind of support of Bola Ige among the Afenifere and AD Leaders, 5 of the 6 Governors of AD bowed to Afenifere but Tinubu stood alone. All the 5 who agreed to work with the PDP in 2003 lost their elections, only BOLA of Lagos won and survived. Since then, Afenifere's invincibility as demonstrated by vindictive Adebanjo evaporated. OBJ later appointed the Chairman of AD as his Special Assistant in Abuja so that the coffin of that party would be properly nailed.

After 2003 election, Adebanjo and Co showed no remorse, instead they saw Lagos as their only surviving investment and still wanted to be the chief adviser of Tinubu. Tinubu only tolerated them till 2006 when they wanted to repeat same error of 2003. Tinubu carried his Fashola and escaped from the AD(that has forced him out anyway) so that he won't follow the corpse to enter the grave! He used one stone to kill two birds, providing a home for the victimised Atiku Abubakar and a new platform away from BABA SO'PE of Adebanjo's Afenifere! Lagos was saved again and AD lost totally again! Since then, Adebanjo has been giving support to the PDP in local elections because he has vowed not to be on same side with Tinubu forever.

Adebanjo was the ring leader of those who supported Buhari in the SW in 2011, he presented Buhari as the saviour, he spoke the unspoken truth about the respected and honest General. However, he wasn't supporting Buhari because of the undeniable sterling qualities of Buhari but because Tinubu was not with Buhari in 2011, Tinubu’s party supported Ribadu. In 2015, when Tinubu supported Buhari, same Buhari was contesting, it was the same Jonathan that was still his opponent as it was in 2011 but Adebanjo said exactly the opposite of what he said about Buhari in 2011 in 2015. Buhari turned suddenly to what must never happen.......wow, all because of Tinubu the last BOLA standing!

In 2007 when Tinubu presented Atiku as candidate, Adebanjo was totally against Atiku but in 2019 when Atiku was the main challenger to Tinubu’s party, Adebanjo declared support for Atiku. That is 94 year old vindictive Adebanjo for you!

Initially, in the build up to the 2007 election, Adebanjo's aversion for Fashola and his passion to impose Tinubu’s successor made him send Tinubu away from AD under the control of Afenifere, however, Fashola won in 2007 and AD became history even Adebanjo abandoned it! Adebanjo was supporting anything against Tinubu, he supported Saraki when he became Senate President and called Tinubu a Ludo player through his then Spokesperson of blessed memory. He supported the imaginary Aso Rock cabal and also vowed that Asiwaju would never get APC Ticket........"Buhari will never allow him to get the ticket, write it down, Tinubu doesn't know what I know.....", he boasted. The rest is history.

2023 is probably the grand finale and battle royale for Adebanjo because that year, his greatest enemy who destroyed his godfatherism career to become the JAGABAN and ASIWAJU simultaneously will, himself, become the President of Nigeria. Adebanjo would wish he never witness such, that is a crunching defeat of the only thing he holds dear which is vindictiveness! Adebanjo doesn't know or love Obi, he only hates Tinubu, if Tinubu had presented Obi, Adebanjo will be moving from one media house to another saying Ill of him. Adebanjo knows he's at the ripe age, however, he still wants to go knowing fully well that Tinubu amounts to nothing which is his own lifetime Ambition.

Unfortunately for Adebanjo, no one can shut the door that is opened by the Almighty God. And Yoruba say "If one pursues another fellow without catching up, it's better to calm down because enmity has a limit too.....".

Good evening to all Progressives only.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/11/04/adebanjo-to-nigerians-youll-suffer-if-you-vote-for-tinubu/amp/
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Gandrova: 8:00pm On Nov 08, 2022
jude79:

Hahaha, indomie Generations and ignorance disease, the 94 year old man was living in lekki before tinubu came to Lagos, now this, chai, I no blame you that tinubu is old doesn't mean he had to insult his elders, talkess of you of yesterday, the curse that follows such behaviour is irreversibly malignant, even if them dash you Millions, do not operate above a boundary that will even make God remove his hands from you
but do you know you just displayed stupidity of the highest order! Was there any building @ Lekki before if not logoon! You have no common sense at all.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by IfnobeGod20: 8:01pm On Nov 08, 2022
flokii:
At 94yrs, you should know track records matter, not just ethnic sentiments or 'it is the turn of one zone'..

Let people decide who they want, not you goimg about dictating to others like a dictator. That's tyranny.

It means if you're Nigeria super eagles coach, you will hire Okocha back to the national team because of his track record? Some of you will just talk but don't reason.
In your churchmind, can you say Tinubu of 1999 or 2007 is the same Tinubu? Many waters have passed through under bridge. Reason!
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Alpharey: 8:01pm On Nov 08, 2022
ololufemi:

One of Papa Adebanjo's daughter is Mrs Adeola Azeez, a seasoned banker with over 20 years who rose to the position of the Deputy Country Representative/Deputy Managing Director of Deutsche Bank Nigeria and is currently a Senatorial candidate contesting for the Ijebu Central Senatorial.

She also seats on the board of several local and international organizations and has been a staunch supporter and former Chairperson of the WIMBiz organization amongst many others.

They come from an influential Ijebu family and her father has a palatial house in Ijebu which had been built several decades ago amongst several others in commercial areas.

This time around, they will tell you that it is Tinubu that trained Pa Adebanjo's prosperous daughter in school, free of charge. grin
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by 9gerian: 8:03pm On Nov 08, 2022
How I wish we can just be done with this election already. Nigerians trusting their politicians way too much without viable basis.

I remember Ghana when Mahama was president, the people wanted change and voted Nana Akufo Addo, after touting him as the best fit for the job for several years prior. Today Ghana is economically troubled with the much sung Akufo Addo. Same thing happened between GEJ and Buhari in 2015.

People need to learn that the fact that they feel so strongly about their preferred presidential candidate does not make their choice right or superior, at least not until in the future when we can all look back to determine whether there has been the expected improvements.

This is why the people must focus on and keep the eyes of the politicians on the issues, with the biggest issue being the structure of governance in Nigeria.

Right now I just want the elections done quickly to see where the new leadership takes Nigeria structurally. Some of the things we are boasting that a candidate would do will come as a shock to many when they start foot dragging, and making excuses. What will make the difference is the candidate’s ability to influence stakeholders to achieve his set objectives for the nation. After all, it is democracy that is in practice.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by nesphil(m): 8:03pm On Nov 08, 2022
You're talking trash.
Lekki's development is private-sector driven.

OsunOriginal:

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by arimusg: 8:04pm On Nov 08, 2022
Highly disappointed in you PA Adebanjo.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Moymoy: 8:05pm On Nov 08, 2022
zombieHUNTER:

Tinubu developed lekki?.. undecided Lagos

Are you a fool
It's like saying El rufai developed Abuja

El Rufai is a key figure in the Abuja of today. He opened up many undeveloped areas, made way for sanitisation of development which is still ongoing. You can't build anywhere or anyhow. Bulldozer will come calling.
I am almost 50 years old. I have never lived in Lagos. But I have heard of Mobolaji Johnson and Lateef Jakande. Even Marwa, Ndubuisi Kanu.

How come Tinubu is the developer of Lagos
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Pat081: 8:06pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

the dog that will get lost will never hear the calling of the owner that is the problem with you and did he use his money He is one of the one that put us in the problem we are in today useless old fool and he is going to aso rock just to get back at some people who he thinks are against him
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by rollywise(m): 8:06pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

So Lekki and Lagos is the bases for good governance? Poverty of the mind is worst than that of the pocket
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by flokii: 8:06pm On Nov 08, 2022
Alexbio:
This is a typical and adulterated feud Seriously! Some so call Yoruba elders are horrible! Even though you are not BAT well wisher or devotee owning to your age and position in the Yoruba community this statement is totally uncalled for and ridiculous!
Elders are known be builders not destroyers either verbally or otherwise.
There is no justification from this man for Peter Obi that is tenable obviously. Both Obi and Tinubu are serial politicians in Nigeria. Who baptized Obi overnight? A Nigerian politician has no integrity whether small or big. Only fools take such a statement like this serious! So unfortunate!

It irks me that we have people like pa Adebanjo among Yoruba elders.. Yorubas are tactful and thoughtful but this baba is just something else. I watched pa Fasoranti's interview and I saw a Yoruba elder in him. No need to attack others unnecessarily, just give blessings to your preferred one and that's it.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Johel(m): 8:06pm On Nov 08, 2022
9jaNoBeLagos:

~ Pa Adebanjo

What an elder lies down to see if a small pikin climb iroko tree he will not be able to see it

A word is enough for the wise.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/11/04/adebanjo-to-nigerians-youll-suffer-if-you-vote-for-tinubu/amp/

I dey pity these brainless urchins
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Breadnote: 8:07pm On Nov 08, 2022
[quote author=9jaNoBeLagos post=118217730]"At 94, I May Not Be Alive, But You Will Suffer If You Vote Tinubu"

~ Pa Adebanjo

A word is enough.this is how de warned us abt buhari,bo Nigerians nva listened
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Babastrong(m): 8:07pm On Nov 08, 2022
Don't die fast papa to witness Tinubu's victory and the greatness of nigeria.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by CSTRR: 8:08pm On Nov 08, 2022
The dog that will get lost will not listen to the whistle of the hunter.

Even heaven will bear witness that baba has warned you people.

I just hope these people defending tinubu on the internet are just doing for clout and they will vote obi on election day.

Because I can't understand why someone will see a pit and want to enter inside.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Johel(m): 8:08pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Shutup you bastard child!...who told u Tinubu developed Lagos?...E be like foolishness dey your DNA
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by victorsola: 8:09pm On Nov 08, 2022
9jaNoBeLagos:

~ Pa Adebanjo

A word is enough for the wise.

this man has always been a Yoruba traitor he did it to awolowo. Sir relax
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Johel(m): 8:09pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Is the shameless old man suffering in Lagos (Lekki) where he lives? He should have relocated to our one and only prosperous state (Anambra) - oponu igba iya...

If I see you real life....I will spit on you or throw stone on that your dumb head.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by CSTRR: 8:11pm On Nov 08, 2022
Babastrong:
Don't die fast papa to witness Tinubu's victory and the greatness of nigeria.
Tinubu may win. That is a possibility.

But as for greatness under tinubu, that will not happen.

There is no country in the world that has been positively changed by characters like Tinubu.
No single one.

To change a country like Nigeria, you need to move beyond your greed, and lay a Standard of uprightness that others will follow.

Crooks don't develop countries, upright people do.

1 Like

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by deeptechcool(m): 8:13pm On Nov 08, 2022
Also, @Yufsci, tweeted, “Pa Adebanjo at 94 is the only sensitive and sensible living Yoruba, all others are just foolish bigot. I go survive if Batiku becomes president. My problem is just d rebirth of new euphoria in Nigeria politics will be postponed, where we choose the best over religion and ethnicity.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/11/04/adebanjo-to-nigerians-youll-suffer-if-you-vote-for-tinubu/amp/[/quote]

Is this also a form of campaign for Obi? Yorubas are reading and learning to vote Obi.

And the person
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by makson007: 8:13pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Your responds show that you lack wisdom, respect, common sense . I bet if u can live long.
Did tinubu developed Lekki with his own money? idiot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Okorocha Greets Obasanjo As They Meet In Abeokuta (Photos) / IPOB/ESN Parades Child Soldier To Fight Nigeria Army - Photos / APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.