Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Be Careful If You're A Cute Guys. Serious Matter - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Be Careful If You're A Cute Guys. Serious Matter (269 Views)

Be Careful Of This Scammer, Dont Fall For This Person Oo / Need A Cute Girl To Whatsapp With / I Need A Cute Girl For Video Chat And Probably Hookup To Kill Boredom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Careful If You're A Cute Guys. Serious Matter by Blacclight(m): 1:38pm On Nov 08, 2022
The way nowadays girls turn tables it's kinda frustrating you can't have a straight friendship with them, they will always find a way to make a guy their boyfriend.

I met a girl from tiktok and I actually liked some of her videos and I commented on some too, as a fine bobo. I entered her DM send hi and she replied despite that there are lots of guys buzzing her phone she still give me the chance to talk to her.
As the conversation starts.
I was actually looking for a female friend to chat with because I've detached myself from girls and their wahalas I have few body count and I know better that relationship is just a mind game with some benefits applicable to a girl only what you can get from them is sex and probably get locked in love.
As it goes
She never want to put in wasted attention and later lose me. I told her to be my female friend and she insists we must become lovers and I never agreed. She's a very cute girl but with my experience in life I can see what's coming.

We became tight friends and she started pushing those sweet names on me insists I must call her Baby and not by her name. I never want to admit to call her with such names but as a G I know what's she's up to I played along call her the names and we only lasted for like 7 months.

I started seeing that there's something going on she wanted to see me and I started making excuses pending it
She trick me with her mom. Her sister but it never worked out though I spend some few cash on her like whenever she's in need of something I render it not knowing she's just pulling my leg only for her planning to lock me and eventually get married ehn ehn.
She always use her pussy to impress me and she only wanted to lock me in as soon as I get the logic I started acting different till last month that I ended our friendship. What surprise me the most is that even as a friend she's still claiming that we are dating
Things are happening don't settle for all this lady they know it's hard to find a genuine partner out there so they rather claim a guy with Charm. Be careful guys

(1) (Reply)

What Happens If I Married Someone Whose Divorce Was Not Finalized? / No Strings Attached / Today Is My Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.