Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Your Experiences With Reincarnation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Experiences With Reincarnation (608 Views)

Share Your Experiences Living Close To A Church / What Happens After We Die? Near-death-experiences & Reincarnation / Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Experiences With Reincarnation by chieveboy(m): 7:15pm On Nov 08, 2022
I just watched the Sci-fi movie "Infinite"(2021) that was based on the novel "The Reincarnation Papers" by D Eric Maikranz. It starred Mark Wahlberg and Nigeria's Chiwetel Ejiofor.

I had read the story of a guy here on Nairaland who said his son looks and acts so much like his deceased dad that he feels afraid to as much as chide that child due to that fact.

He yet still maintains this unbelieve that anything like reincarnation is a reality. I felt like spanking him in the head when I read how he was looking for answer online when it was starting him right in the face. Like what was he really looking for from the universe?, must everything be spelt out for him?

So beyond belief, beyond religion or culture, anyone with experience of their past life or a close brush with this maybe like the Nairaland with a child at home who acts and talks like that person who had died?

That movie by the way is about a set of guys who vividly recall who they were for several lifetimes.

Please note reincarnation is different from that other story of someone dying and reappearing as they were elsewhere.
Re: Your Experiences With Reincarnation by SeniorMan715(m): 7:29pm On Nov 08, 2022
The Bible teaches that the soul is the entire person and is mortal. Genesis 2:7 At death, a person ceases to exist.​Ecclesiastes 9:​5, 6 i wonder where you guys get this belief from
Re: Your Experiences With Reincarnation by pasuma(m): 7:53pm On Nov 08, 2022
Maybe you need to broaden your knowledge, start by reading the history of Genesis itself, you'll discover when it was written after the Babylonian exile and where it was copied from

SeniorMan715:
The Bible teaches that the soul is the entire person and is mortal.
Genesis 2:7
At death, a person ceases to exist.​Ecclesiastes 9:​5, 6
i wonder where you guys get this belief from

3 Likes

Re: Your Experiences With Reincarnation by SeniorMan715(m): 8:02pm On Nov 08, 2022
2 Timothy 3:16
pasuma:
Maybe you need to broaden your knowledge, start by reading the history of Genesis itself, you'll discover when it was written after the Babylonian exile and where it was copied from

Re: Your Experiences With Reincarnation by Aemmyjah(m): 8:13pm On Nov 08, 2022
SeniorMan715:
2 Timothy 3:16

Don't mind him. He's saying his own
Ask him to make research of those books from secular sources or other religious organization about the timing of the writing
Just ignore him

1 Like

Re: Your Experiences With Reincarnation by pasuma(m): 8:25pm On Nov 08, 2022
That is expected, just know there were religions that predates Judaism where Christianity emanted from. And many of the stories you are reading there are from over 20,000 years of other religions..

Aemmyjah:

Don't mind him. He's saying his own
Ask him to make research of those books from secular sources or other religious organization about the timing of the writing
Just ignore him

2 Likes

Re: Your Experiences With Reincarnation by Aemmyjah(m): 8:44pm On Nov 08, 2022
pasuma:

That is expected, just know there were religions that predates Judaism where Christianity emanted from. And many of the stories you are reading there are from over 20,000 years of other religions..

20,000 years?
Abeg let us end this conversation
When you're sober, we may continue
Re: Your Experiences With Reincarnation by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:29pm On Nov 08, 2022
Aemmyjah:

20,000 years?

Atheists plenty for this forum no be small! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Your Experiences With Reincarnation by SeniorMan715(m): 9:31pm On Nov 08, 2022
Most of them claims they aren't atheists and truly they are just confused, unreasonable and foolish being.
MaxInDHouse:

Atheists plenty for this forum no be small! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Your Experiences With Reincarnation by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:44pm On Nov 08, 2022
SeniorMan715:
Most of them claims they aren't atheists and truly they are just confused, unreasonable and foolish being.

Atheism isn't about what they claim but what they are on the inside.

There are many Jehovah's Witnesses among Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, Judaists, Traditionalists, Christendom, Atheists, Agnostics and so on.

But do you know how to IDENTIFY them?

Well they strongly believe that there must be a form of standard that's fair and best for all!

Anytime you find someone with this mindset even if he's presently a Boko Haram member know that he's one of the lost sheep of the house of Jacob (Israel) {Matthew 10:6} that we must fish out {Mark 1:17} but when they're arguing just in support of indifference they're Satan's seeds! smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Experiences With Reincarnation by Aemmyjah(m): 9:45pm On Nov 08, 2022
SeniorMan715:

I disagree with you
They always claim they are atheists until they come across a particular group of people

1 Like

Re: Your Experiences With Reincarnation by pasuma(m): 3:27am On Nov 09, 2022
I know you don't dare research, a simple googling would help you but don't worry it's typical of every lazy Christian that is being spoon fed with lies from the pulpits by gods of men... grin grin grin

Aemmyjah:

20,000 years?

2 Likes

Re: Your Experiences With Reincarnation by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:09am On Nov 09, 2022
pasuma:
I know you don't dare research, a simple googling would help you but don't worry it's typical of every lazy Christian that is being spoon fed with lies from the pulpits by gods of men... grin grin grin

So what is the evidence that Google is correct! smiley
Re: Your Experiences With Reincarnation by Aemmyjah(m): 2:55pm On Nov 09, 2022
pasuma:

You do your research from your dreams right?
There is no written document of 5000 years ago
Na 20000 years old you don find
Re: Your Experiences With Reincarnation by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2022
Aemmyjah:

You do your research from your dreams right?
There is no written document of 5000 years ago
Na 20000 years old you don find

They're getting such inspiration from demons telling them something happened 3,000,000,000 years ago! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Your Experiences With Reincarnation by chieveboy(m): 2:13pm On Dec 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

They're getting such inspiration from demons telling them something happened 3,000,000,000 years ago! cheesy

Why is it that only demons seem to speak to people where you're from? I have not seen you speaking of angels speaking to people in today's world.

Are the angels and Godly messengers done talking ?

Does is not seem you want to push us a direction just to validate your teachings?
Re: Your Experiences With Reincarnation by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2022
chieveboy:

Why is it that only demons seem to speak to people where you're from? I have not seen you speaking of angels speaking to people in today's world.
Are the angels and Godly messengers done talking ?
Does is not seem you want to push us a direction just to validate your teachings?
The Bible made us understand that there is just one personality called the WORD {John 1:1} this is the one and only person through whom God's people are informed. Revelations 1:1

In the Bible book of Revelation he said:

I am bearing witness to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone makes an addition to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this scroll; and if anyone takes anything away from the words of the scroll of this prophecy, God will take his portion away from the trees of life and out of the holy city, things that are written about in this scroll" Revelations 22:18-19

This is a farewell message that until he returns to start ruling the earth there is NO ADDITION NO SUBTRACTION from the messages found in the Bible!

So if humans here any voice from the spirit word apart from what were written in the Bible it's the voices of demons! Galatians 1:8; Revelations 16:14

May you have PEACE! smiley

1 Like

Re: Your Experiences With Reincarnation by chieveboy(m): 4:07pm On Dec 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The Bible made us understand that there is just one personality called the WORD {John 1:1} this is the one and only person through whom God's people are informed. Revelations 1:1

Peter and Paul, Thomas and John, are distinct personalities my friend. I am not sure you know what you're saying.

In the Bible book of Revelation he said:

I am bearing witness to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone makes an addition to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this scroll; and if anyone takes anything away from the words of the scroll of this prophecy, God will take his portion away from the trees of life and out of the holy city, things that are written about in this scroll" Revelations 22:18-19 [\quote]

I guess people who founded paths like JW, Deeper Life, Living Faith etc are in for it no one instructed anyone to form a religion (Christianity) much more organizations like JW and so on WHILE OBEYING SCRIPTURE to spread the message. The message was clear, nothing like found and name a religion, and organization.

[quote] This is a farewell message that until he returns to start ruling the earth there is NO ADDITION NO SUBTRACTION from the messages found in the Bible!

So if humans here any voice from the spirit word apart from what were written in the Bible it's the voices of demons! Galatians 1:8; Revelations 16:14

May you have PEACE! smiley

Too late! We have a religion called Christianity against the bolded. That's a clear addition. We further have JW. Not just JW, doctrines that were clear additions and subtractions. The founder of JW was noted to have said the world was ending 1914...where was the pyramid of Giza mentioned in the bible as having a link to the end of the world?
Re: Your Experiences With Reincarnation by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:14pm On Dec 10, 2022
chieveboy:

Too late! We have a religion called Christianity against the bolded. That's a clear addition. We further have JW. Not just JW, doctrines that were clear additions and subtractions. The founder of JW was noted to have said the world was ending 1914...where was the pyramid of Giza mentioned in the bible as having a link to the end of the world?
Peter and Paul, Thomas and John, are distinct personalities my friend. I am not sure you know what you're saying.

The light is getting brighter my friend {Proverbs 4:18} this is the latest understanding in true FAITH. So if you choose to follow the old understand that's your cup of coffee.
You can gather your own congregation perhaps what you know today has always being your understanding! wink

1 Like

Re: Your Experiences With Reincarnation by chieveboy(m): 8:11pm On Dec 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The light is getting brighter my friend {Proverbs 4:18} this is the latest understanding in true FAITH. So if you choose to follow the old understand that's your cup of coffee.
You can gather your own congregation perhaps what you know today has always being your understanding! wink

Latest understanding that is outside of the bible which is undemonic while the understanding of others outside the bible is demonic?

Who sanctified this "understanding" as the word of God? The Bible?

You guys always fail to see simple specs in your eyes which many have called out on this forum.
Re: Your Experiences With Reincarnation by sonmvayina(m): 8:33pm On Dec 10, 2022
There is no such thing as death...

We are eternal beings just having a human experience...
Re: Your Experiences With Reincarnation by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:56pm On Dec 10, 2022
chieveboy:

Latest understanding that is outside of the bible which is undemonic while the understanding of others outside the bible is demonic?
You guys always fail to see simple specs in your eyes which many have called out on this forum.

The Bible itself gave us an indisputable sign to prove that our teaching in not demonic.
So it's not about arguing worthlessly! wink

1 Like

Re: Your Experiences With Reincarnation by orisa37: 9:04am On Dec 11, 2022
THAT THE KING IN ALEXANDRIA DREAMT OF THE CREED IS SUFFICIENT FOR MY FAITH
Re: Your Experiences With Reincarnation by peterincredible: 9:23am On Dec 11, 2022
chieveboy:

Pls I will advice you don't even bother to argue with this max something and the rest Christian folks they are not ready to research and study pls save ure self the stress

1 Like

Re: Your Experiences With Reincarnation by chieveboy(m): 12:14pm On Dec 11, 2022
peterincredible:

Pls I will advice you don't even bother to argue with this max something and the rest Christian folks they are not ready to research and study pls save ure self the stress

Thank you. I know him too well. I am merely exploring the extents...

(1) (Reply)

How The 2023 Presidential Elections May Likely Play Out / Knights Templar Is Jerusalem Freemasons Are Egypt / Trending Video Of Pastor Adeboye Narrating His Travel Experience To Colorado USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.