Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom (33290 Views)

PDP Rally In Rogo and Ungogo LGAs Kano Yesterday- Photos / More Pictures From PDP Rally In Gombe State / Dino Melaye Joins Atiku & PDP Governors At PDP Meeting In Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom by MelesZanawi: 8:32pm On Nov 08, 2022
If you pay her enough, she go do hookup
Re: Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom by Zetty177x: 8:33pm On Nov 08, 2022
BATified2023:
let’s see how u igbos will boycott this again

Person sing song for PDP, u call Ibos name. Na wa o.

Nb
I'm not Ibo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom by obembet(f): 8:34pm On Nov 08, 2022
Bayyajidda:

And your best candidate is Atiku? How old are you?

Check my page.

U will understand me beta
Re: Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom by Abokilongthing: 8:34pm On Nov 08, 2022
Her performance at any occasion is considered as discharging her professional duty as a singer and not a supporter of any party as she is paid for her performance
Re: Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom by Obrigardo: 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ya, they have got to her.
I don't think you'll see the mercy you knew after this. This is how their trajectory diverts into something else ala chidinma
Re: Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom by obembet(f): 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2022
Gossipninja:

Peter Obi is different.. PDP going stop saying nonsense..

Today you came with one rubbish apology. I can see through your hypocrisy and I will not let you continue that way..

Peter Obi is the only governor in Nigeria both past and present that didn't steal one naira and you still open your mouth to lump him with others.. That gaslighting won't work under my watch

Am not against any candidate. All I know is that whosoever win btw Obi Atiku or Tinubu will be far better than Buhari.
Re: Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom by imrany20(m): 8:36pm On Nov 08, 2022
MITCHELL96:
A sane Nigerian that loves this country will refuse to do any business with these thieves. But they're after the money.

If APC books her tomorrow, she'll still go.

All these celebs just wasting their influence, instead of them to influence people to vote for labour party they're busy working with these evil party that wrecked Nigeria.

Liar, wizkid isn't supporting ur principal, stop deceiving d gullible ones like you.

Only P square and Wizkid are the ones fully obedient, I hope the rest of them does same too, they should use their influencial status to make people vote LP rather than using it to promote only their songs and to show people they can carry all sort of girls angry
Re: Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom by Obrigardo: 8:37pm On Nov 08, 2022
Abokilongthing:
Her performance at any occasion is considered as discharging her professional duty as a singer and not a supporter of any party as she is paid for her performance

In Nigeria? That's not how things work. Only a willfully ignorant person will reason like this. Seems you don't know what it takes for an artist to hustle a spot for a Presidential campaign.
At the end, she relies on people like you that are easily fooled.to keep pushing her career forward.
Re: Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom by SugarGirl44(f): 8:39pm On Nov 08, 2022
Righthussle:
Mercy avoid Atiku and Tinubu if you still want us to listen to your music. These old men don't listen or promote your music. They need to go and rest. They are too old to lead.

I AM NOT IGBO.

Na last warning be this.

If you ask me to choose the best place to live in Nigeria, I go choose LAGOS

If you ask me to choose the tribe I'd like to marry from, I go choose FULANI. Their women dey fine like angels.

If you ask me my best Nigerian soup, It's AFANG SOUP

BUT

If you ask me to choose between the Presidential candidates, Obi is the best amongst them. It's not about tribe.

That’s because you’re a confused man with no plan for your future generation.
If not you won’t wish for a fulani woman to raise your kids.
They don’t rate you tho and won’t marry you because they practice self preservation unlike the rest of y’all liberal but fooiiish Nigerians.
Re: Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom by kennyz247(m): 8:42pm On Nov 08, 2022
At least if Atiku wins, Atiku fit give her minister for sing and song talent
Re: Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom by ufuosman(m): 8:44pm On Nov 08, 2022
I see nothing wrong
Re: Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom by lastchild: 8:45pm On Nov 08, 2022
First of all, politics is never a sin, it's just Nigeria that made it look like so. God was fully involved in politics in the book of judges, 1 Samuel, 2 Samuel, 1 kings & 2 kings
Re: Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom by statesman6: 8:45pm On Nov 08, 2022
Righthussle:
Mercy avoid Atiku and Tinubu if you still want us to listen to your music. These old men don't listen or promote your music. They need to go and rest. They are too old to lead.

I AM NOT IGBO.

Na last warning be this.

If you ask me to choose the tribe I'd like to marry from, I go choose FULANI. Their women dey fine like angels.

BUT

If you ask me to choose between the Presidential candidates, Obi is the best amongst them. It's not about tribe.

So because she didn't support your candidate, she's your enemy now. You people sha

Your candidate wey u go still curse it he become the president
Re: Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom by asobo1: 8:49pm On Nov 08, 2022
Righthussle:

I AM NOT IGBO.

Na last warning be this.

BUT

jamace:
When fulani bandits gbab her, she go know her self. The money collected for this greedy promotion will not be enough for ransom.
See nonsense abeg
Re: Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom by Pascal9: 8:51pm On Nov 08, 2022
Orukomeno:
;Dthis one don collect money
must everyone surport Ur useless Peter obi

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom by Temptee101(m): 9:05pm On Nov 08, 2022
I'm all out for Obi

PDP and APC have crippled this country.

Peter Obi seem to be our only hope
Re: Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom by Righthussle: 9:08pm On Nov 08, 2022
SugarGirl44:

That’s because you’re a confused man with no plan for your future generation.
If not you won’t wish for a fulani woman to raise your kids.
They don’t rate you tho and won’t marry you because they practice self preservation unlike the rest of y’all liberal but fooiiish Nigerians.

Oga mumu, I am from the south my wife is Fulani. Sorry eh.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom by Aiel123: 9:12pm On Nov 08, 2022
2Radii:
Crying would soon start..

But they would not be able to skin d banny alive cus she's chinwo..

They will be undecided grin
They?
Who are this 'they'?
Re: Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom by sonofElElyon: 9:19pm On Nov 08, 2022
Orukomeno:

She didn't sing any pro PDP song (I stand to be corrected) but only gospel songs.. as far as she is concerned she went to minister !
Re: Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom by Blazadenise(m): 9:23pm On Nov 08, 2022
She go bill them like say make them look for another person ..but PDP turn up and still pay she have no choice than accept....lifereality
Re: Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom by Glink2018(m): 9:31pm On Nov 08, 2022
All these ObiDENCE crew will soon attacker her....

I play political intolerant here...including some.moderator...if I don't want to be banned soon, I'm free to abuse Tinubu and APC but the moment I started criticizing Peter OBI someone somewhere among the moderator will call for my head ...

So, what I'm going to be doing is to sing praises of OBIDaft in every comment but in the middle of my comment. I will make my points know and at the bottom., I will praise Obi so that I will not be ban
Re: Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom by Pascal9: 9:38pm On Nov 08, 2022
Orukomeno:
must everyone surport Ur useless Peter obi ah

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom by Orukomeno: 9:44pm On Nov 08, 2022
She collect money abi she know collect??
Pascal9:
must everyone surport Ur useless Peter obi ah
Re: Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom by akezn: 9:51pm On Nov 08, 2022
And she sang "*Obi* na som oo oo oo" Mercy Chinwo, I saw what you did there Sha. Off you know, you know.
Re: Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom by 2Radii: 9:57pm On Nov 08, 2022
Aiel123:

They?
Who are this 'they'?
grin grin

If u don't gerrit then forgerebaourit grin
Re: Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom by Akatta(m): 9:58pm On Nov 08, 2022
All women having menstrual issues, Infertility, hormonal imbalance,etccc should quickly get spidex20 as soon as possible.
Call--08035152399

Re: Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom by Annahh(f): 10:13pm On Nov 08, 2022
Thats my issue with these gospel singers entertainers, they can even sing in hell fire for money. Merchandising the gift and anointing to sing. God is watching you all, I've never seen her as a spiritual person sha.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom by Phantom233: 10:18pm On Nov 08, 2022
Meanwhile akwaibom is now a YPP state as d present governor has succeeded in destroying d unity of the party by serial betrayals. Worst of all his preferred candidate is battling to manipulate the court to accept the forge certificates he presented during screening.
Re: Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom by Goodnigga: 10:25pm On Nov 08, 2022
WibusJaga:

No problem provided she sings Gospel music & not Secular music. Gospel music is a form of evangelism. Who's knows, souls might be won through her ministration.
moreover, Udom is a staunch christian so no biggie. Joshua Selman was invited by him recently twice

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom by Poshest4: 10:47pm On Nov 08, 2022
But if she had supported obi she would have been daughter of Christ mumu
Bodmum:
daughter of devil.
Re: Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom by PlanktonX: 10:57pm On Nov 08, 2022
WibusJaga:

No problem provided she sings Gospel music & not Secular music. Gospel music is a form of evangelism. Who's knows, souls might be won through her ministration.

What kind of souls? You collect money to go sing to win souls abi?

With all the atrocities with all these parties, yet someone think gospel music is better, do the parties even care about God or the gospel?

Gospel musics are only for praise and worship and not for entertainment....
Re: Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom by abokikhalifa: 10:57pm On Nov 08, 2022
Righthussle:

I AM NOT IGBO.

Na last warning be this.

BUT

If you ask me to choose between the Presidential candidates, Obi is the best amongst them. It's not about tribe. Obi is not the best Igbo man, he is not the best Nigerian but he's better than Tinubu and Atiku.

What make him better than Tinubu and Atiku ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S / Goodluck Jonathan Steering Nigeria With A Steady Hand - Washington Times / Maryam Abacha: I Didn’t Make Money As Nigeria’s First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.