Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

English Students, How Do You Say “shey You Dey Whine Me Ni” In Correct English? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / English Students, How Do You Say “shey You Dey Whine Me Ni” In Correct English? (1224 Views)

Shey He No Dey Tire You — Ayomide Inufin D'great / Spotlight Pidgin Poem: Shey He No Dey Tire You — Ayomide Inufin D'great / What's The Correct Usage Of "In Other To" And "In Order To" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

English Students, How Do You Say “shey You Dey Whine Me Ni” In Correct English? by Oyindamolah: 10:17am On Nov 09, 2022
English students, how do you say “shey you dey whine me ni” in correct English?
Re: English Students, How Do You Say “shey You Dey Whine Me Ni” In Correct English? by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 09, 2022
Are you kidding me?

1 Like

Re: English Students, How Do You Say “shey You Dey Whine Me Ni” In Correct English? by LordIsaac(m): 10:23am On Nov 09, 2022
Are you just flattering me?... grin
Re: English Students, How Do You Say “shey You Dey Whine Me Ni” In Correct English? by PlayMaker14: 10:25am On Nov 09, 2022
Oyindamolah:
English students, how do you say “shey you dey whine me ni” in correct English?
You nor add "ohh ohh ohh barisé"

2 Likes

Re: English Students, How Do You Say “shey You Dey Whine Me Ni” In Correct English? by Zonefree(m): 10:42am On Nov 09, 2022
Ever since I watched the video of that song "shey you dey whine me ni", the song no gree commot for my head grin grin

Bunch of women with handkerchief singing and dancing around a jonsing man grin

And to think it's even a religious song grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Book Online In Nigeria - No Need Looking For Amazon / Announcement Of Penastory Love Contest 2016 Winners / Forbidden Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.