Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Moment Peter Obi & His Wife Arrives IBB Square Makurdi (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Peter Obi & His Wife Arrives IBB Square Makurdi (video) (1342 Views)

UK Minister Meets With Peter Obi & His Team In London (Pictures) / Governor Wike Fulfils His Promise To Peter Obi & His Campaign (Pictures) / Wait For Your Time - Dino Melaye Tells Peter Obi & His Supporters (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Peter Obi & His Wife Arrives IBB Square Makurdi (video) by Icartaway: 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiHAKqRTz7U

The moment Peter Obi and his wife arrived at the IBB Square Makurdi for the Benue State mega rally…Omo!! See Crowd

2 Likes

Re: Moment Peter Obi & His Wife Arrives IBB Square Makurdi (video) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 09, 2022
Good news
Re: Moment Peter Obi & His Wife Arrives IBB Square Makurdi (video) by shortIGBOman: 5:35pm On Nov 09, 2022
Is Peter Obi contesting for the position of a Coucillor? I see less than 1k People on that venue. We go disgrace Peter Obi and his IPOB supporters on the election day grin grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moment Peter Obi & His Wife Arrives IBB Square Makurdi (video) by lastcall: 6:03pm On Nov 09, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Is Peter Obi contesting for the position of a Coucillor? I see less than 1k People on that venue. We go disgrace Peter Obi and his IPOB supporters on the election day grin grin
You b mumu sha

5 Likes

Re: Moment Peter Obi & His Wife Arrives IBB Square Makurdi (video) by Naira20: 6:05pm On Nov 09, 2022
Re: Moment Peter Obi & His Wife Arrives IBB Square Makurdi (video) by shortIGBOman: 6:10pm On Nov 09, 2022
lastcall:

You b mumu sha

Re: Moment Peter Obi & His Wife Arrives IBB Square Makurdi (video) by Period007(m): 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2022
This is the most well organized political campaign rally I have ever seen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Peter Obi & His Wife Arrives IBB Square Makurdi (video) by GALAXY11(m): 6:15pm On Nov 09, 2022
shortIGBOman:
You’ll be fine las las

4 Likes

Re: Moment Peter Obi & His Wife Arrives IBB Square Makurdi (video) by XerXers: 6:18pm On Nov 09, 2022
shortIGBOman:
You are not used to this type of decentralized campaign strategy. Go and ask Anambra PDP how Obi uprooted them with "councillorship" campaign strategy

3 Likes

Re: Moment Peter Obi & His Wife Arrives IBB Square Makurdi (video) by shortIGBOman: 6:24pm On Nov 09, 2022
XerXers:

You are not used to this type of decentralized campaign strategy. Go and ask Anambra PDP how Obi uprooted them with "councillorship" campaign strategy

Trash.

Igbo no go rule this Country.
Re: Moment Peter Obi & His Wife Arrives IBB Square Makurdi (video) by Period007(m): 6:25pm On Nov 09, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Trash.

If you don't commit suicide today after seeing the massive love for Peter Obi in Benue, then you are a strong man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Peter Obi & His Wife Arrives IBB Square Makurdi (video) by Olaolex: 6:28pm On Nov 09, 2022
Period007:

If you don't commit suicide today after seeing the massive love for Peter Obi in Benue, then you are a strong man
I even thought you will say he is a bastard.
Re: Moment Peter Obi & His Wife Arrives IBB Square Makurdi (video) by jude79(m): 6:34pm On Nov 09, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Trash.

grin why are you afraid of the Igboes

2 Likes

Re: Moment Peter Obi & His Wife Arrives IBB Square Makurdi (video) by shortIGBOman: 6:42pm On Nov 09, 2022
jude79:

grin why are you afraid of the Igboes

God forbid. Why I go fear them? We won't allow them rule this Country for the following reasons.

*The don't have leadership skills to rule Nigeria

*They can't even rule their small region, talk more of Nigeria.

*They will legalise crimes if we allow them to rule Nigeria.

* They are not mature to rule this Country.

*They insult us, they call our beautiful Country zoo.

*They Chest beat and we want to show them say, them be nothing.

*They killed our People in the EAST and they burnt our Trucks with goods, stole our goods. It is time for payback

Re: Moment Peter Obi & His Wife Arrives IBB Square Makurdi (video) by Jones4190(m): 6:44pm On Nov 09, 2022
one ipob obituary was here yesterday lamenting that Benue is in the bag, that peter obi will win Benue state, that ortom is supporting obi bra bra.

e done clear for his eye today, peteru will not get up to 50k votes in Benue state
Re: Moment Peter Obi & His Wife Arrives IBB Square Makurdi (video) by GODPUNISHALABI: 6:54pm On Nov 09, 2022
grin
Re: Moment Peter Obi & His Wife Arrives IBB Square Makurdi (video) by saysugar(m): 7:26pm On Nov 09, 2022
This one is just wasting his time and money
Re: Moment Peter Obi & His Wife Arrives IBB Square Makurdi (video) by jude79(m): 5:53pm On Nov 11, 2022
shortIGBOman:

God forbid. Why I go fear them? We won't allow them rule this Country for the following reasons.

*The don't have leadership skills to rule Nigeria

*They can't even rule their small region, talk more of Nigeria.

*They will legalise crimes if we allow them to rule Nigeria.

* They are not mature to rule this Country.

*They insult us, they call our beautiful Country zoo.

*They Chest beat and we want to show them say, them be nothing.

*They killed our People in the EAST and they burnt our Trucks with goods, stole our goods. It is time for payback

* But the ones ruling Nigeria with leadership skills, have ended up burying the country

*They have the least poverty rate by region, with higher enrollment mark for federal schools, eg imo 139, zamfara 2

*Which crime is bigger than the ones perpetrated by bandits and herdsmen, who have exported it to other regions

*No Nigerian president is yet to match zik, both in terms of economic wellbeing and organization

Well, Nigeria is in reality a beautiful country, but the leaders from your part of the country turned it to a zoo, so do we blame the people that gave us the leaders that turned Nigeria to a zoo, or do we blame the people that called it
What the saw it has become

1 Like

Re: Moment Peter Obi & His Wife Arrives IBB Square Makurdi (video) by shortIGBOman: 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2022
jude79:

* But the ones ruling Nigeria with leadership skills, have ended up burying the country

*They have the least poverty rate by region, with higher enrollment mark for federal schools, eg imo 139, zamfara 2

*Which crime is bigger than the ones perpetrated by bandits and herdsmen, who have exported it to other regions

*No Nigerian president is yet to match zik, both in terms of economic wellbeing and organization

Well, Nigeria is in reality a beautiful country, but the leaders from your part of the country turned it to a zoo, so do we blame the people that gave us the leaders that turned Nigeria to a zoo, or do we blame the people that called it
What the saw it has become

*The ones ruling Nigeria are doing an excellent job. If not that the EAST is drawing Nigeria backward, Nigeria for dey drag with South Africa, South Korea, Singapore, United Arab Emirates etc.

*Na lie. If you remove blood money, rituals money, kidnapping money, Robbery, Prostitution money and baby factory money from the EAST, nobody go get money for that Region. grin

*Bandits dey learn for where IPOB terrorist dey.

*E no concern us. Zik will be the last IGBO President. IGBO can never rule this Country. Make una do una worst. grin

* All Regions in this Country are developed to some extent. But the EAST is the least developed. The only Region that contribute ZERO to the Economy. They depends on the North and other Regions for their survival.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Peter Obi & His Wife Arrives IBB Square Makurdi (video) by jude79(m): 7:23pm On Nov 12, 2022
shortIGBOman:

*The ones ruling Nigeria are doing an excellent job. If not that the EAST is drawing Nigeria backward, Nigeria for dey drag with South Africa, South Korea, Singapore, United Arab Emirates etc.

*Na lie. If you remove blood money, rituals money, kidnapping money, Robbery, Prostitution money and baby factory money from the EAST, nobody go get money for that Region. grin

*Bandits dey learn for where IPOB terrorist dey.

*E no concern us. Zik will be the last IGBO President. IGBO can never rule this Country. Make una do una worst. grin

* All Regions in this Country are developed to some extent. But the EAST is the least developed. The only Region that contribute ZERO to the Economy. They depends on the North and other Regions for their survival.

*Hahaha, atimes when I see that laugh emoji, I'll remember that I'm conversing with a comedian, the same east that wants to leave Nigeria, so that Nigeria will move forward as you said, Nigeria no gree tongue I see niger republic your brothers, dragging with Singapore and south Korea, hahaha!! Tears of laughter

*Casualty figures between bandits and esn respectively is like comparing food that elephant ate with the one sheep ate, you be real comedian

*This your third point shows that you watch a lot of Nollywood movie, I have nearly 30 workers and counting, I left north, I think five years ago, I'm projecting about hundred to 200 workers in the next two years, the east operate an economy that is atimes 20 times government economy, every December, 70 percent of Nigerian money will be in the east, ask cbn governor, I don de coach you oo and you no pay, if you believe in blood money, you'll be poor spiritually and finally, physically at the end of the day.

The present Nigerian leader is the one that impoverished nothern region, when he changed money under two weeks in 1984, and notherners who were mostly farmers use to bury their harvest money till the next planting, before they could access banks two weeks have passed and millions lost their money, immediately crashing nothern economy, 2015, they brought him back grin grin to according to them he's coming to deal with easterner ie se/ss, instead he crashed nothern economy again, impoverishing them again, how I wish there is nobody like obi coming out, how I wish buhari can contest and continue to win again and again and again, impoverishing northerners who'll continue to vote him again and again and again, hahaha, until they extinct themselves, hahaha, I wicked, but I know wicked reach religion and tribalism grin

That east your looking at is 40 years ahead of the north, I've stayed in both places so I know, anyway, ignorance is bliss enjoy it

2 Likes

Re: Moment Peter Obi & His Wife Arrives IBB Square Makurdi (video) by ScamHunter: 8:20pm On Nov 12, 2022
jude79:

*Hahaha, atimes when I see that laugh emoji, I'll remember that I'm conversing with a comedian, the same east that wants to leave Nigeria, so that Nigeria will move forward as you said, Nigeria no gree tongue I see niger republic your brothers, dragging with Singapore and south Korea, hahaha!! Tears of laughter

*Casualty figures between bandits and esn respectively is like comparing food that elephant ate with the one sheep ate, you be real comedian

*This your third point shows that you watch a lot of Nollywood movie, I have nearly 30 workers and counting, I left north, I think five years ago, I'm projecting about hundred to 200 workers in the next two years, the east operate an economy that is atimes 20 times government economy, every December, 70 percent of Nigerian money will be in the east, ask cbn governor, I don de coach you oo and you no pay, if you believe in blood money, you'll be poor spiritually and finally, physically at the end of the day.

The present Nigerian leader is the one that impoverished nothern region, when he changed money under two weeks in 1984, and notherners who were mostly farmers use to bury their harvest money till the next planting, before they could access banks two weeks have passed and millions lost their money, immediately crashing nothern economy, 2015, they brought him back grin grin to according to them he's coming to deal with easterner ie se/ss, instead he crashed nothern economy again, impoverishing them again, how I wish there is nobody like obi coming out, how I wish buhari can contest and continue to win again and again and again, impoverishing northerners who'll continue to vote him again and again and again, hahaha, until they extinct themselves, hahaha, I wicked, but I know wicked reach religion and tribalism grin

That east your looking at is 40 years ahead of the north, I've stayed in both places so I know, anyway, ignorance is bliss enjoy it

Wow...you just gave the Yoruba man, shortigboman bloody nose. The vawulence is much brother.
Re: Moment Peter Obi & His Wife Arrives IBB Square Makurdi (video) by jude79(m): 8:37pm On Nov 12, 2022
ScamHunter:

Wow...you just gave the Yoruba man, shortigboman bloody nose. The vawulence is much brother.

He won't tell you what happened physically in the spiritual realm, but take small vawulence view, where the guy was wotowotoef

(1) (Reply)

Change Of Naira Notes Deadline: Real Reason Buhari Extended The Date / Lawyer Offers 200k Reward For Any Video Of A PU Celebrating Tinubu / Breaking: Funny As Judges Gather Watching Tinubu's Drug Video In Guinea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.