Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,552 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:53 PM

2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia (37255 Views)

Two FUTO Students Found Dead In Their Lodge Today (Graphic Photos) / MOUAU Students Protest, Graduates Of 2 Years Yet To Undergo NYSC Experience / NASU Strike: MOUAU Students Charge Phones In Large Number (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by OgaDeyVex: 5:56pm On Nov 09, 2022
Two 200-Level Students of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) have been found dead in their room.

Corpses of the students identified as Decency and Victor were discovered after their neighbours broke into their room.

Victor was said to have vomited blood while Decency was said to have had white substance in his nose, fuelling speculations they may be victims of food poisoning.

It was alleged that they reportedly sent a motorcyclist to buy food for them and were found dead the following morning after eating the food.

PRO of MOUAU, Adanma Odefa who confirmed the incident, said;

“We don’t know anything about eating food and the bike man. All we know is that we found two students dead in their rooms, that is we know. I don’t know where you are getting the eating of food and the bike man story; I don’t even have this information."

Asked if there has been any medical report on the cause of their death, Odefa said;

“The police have taken their bodies to the morgue and anything left is for the parents of the deceased. We have informed the families, so we are not talking about this.”

Prior to his death, Decency was the incumbent Public Relations Officer (PRO) of the Students Union Government (SUG) and was seeking re-election for the post.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/11/two-university-undergraduates-found-dead-in-their-room-in-abia.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by OgaDeyVex: 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2022
Have You Seen Why Oga Just Dey Vex Since

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 09, 2022
shocked shocked
What is happening

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by OgaDeyVex: 6:00pm On Nov 09, 2022
deNet:
shocked shocked
What is happening

See More Bad News Via www.. Com
Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by doggedfighter(f): 6:03pm On Nov 09, 2022
Damn !

A rough and tough one !

Two handsome young lives lost.

Families in pain cry

Would they have been still alive if they're still at home? undecided

I don't know what to think.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by Myaffair: 6:04pm On Nov 09, 2022
Sadly sad
Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by GALAXY11(m): 6:10pm On Nov 09, 2022
Nawa oooo..people that went to school alive would be brought back dead

Rip young blood

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by Angrygoat: 6:51pm On Nov 09, 2022
Honestly, I can rem how many times I sent my favourite aboki then to tosetan wayback 2010,2012,countl3ss tim3s,still i go pray pray pray wella b4 I chop am. I can't go to hotel and order food,u can get poisoned, I'd rather buy shawarma,pepper soup,beer,smoke,than to send someone to buy food,when poison is easily accessible here in naija. Your weak parents sent u fools to school to earn a degree but u fools always get carried away. No tears for the deceased. Rot in he'll fools

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by Bankerboy: 7:03pm On Nov 09, 2022
Angrygoat:
Honestly, I can rem how many times I sent my favourite aboki then to tosetan wayback 2010,2012,countl3ss tim3s,stay I ho pray pray pray wella b4 I chop am. I can't go to hotel and order food,u can get poisoned, I'd rather buy shawarma,pepper soup,beer,smoke,than to send someone to buy food,when poison is easily accessible here in naija. Your weak parents sent u fools to school to earn a degree but u fools always get carried away. No tears for the deceased. Rot in he'll fools
sorry to quote you but you are stupid.

147 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by Angrygoat: 7:07pm On Nov 09, 2022
Ode,if u r a student and u follow this part,u will die. Daft idiiots ,graj andbe a man,join labour market,daft student
,ode
Hahhahhahhaaha, the wages of sin is death. Hahahahaahahhahha
Bankerboy:
sorry to quote you but you are stupid.
Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by dex4sure: 7:13pm On Nov 09, 2022
How will you send someone to buy food for you in this type of world we live in now.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by dex4sure: 7:20pm On Nov 09, 2022
Angrygoat:
Honestly, I can rem how many times I sent my favourite aboki then to tosetan wayback 2010,2012,countl3ss tim3s,stay I ho pray pray pray wella b4 I chop am. I can't go to hotel and order food,u can get poisoned, I'd rather buy shawarma,pepper soup,beer,smoke,than to send someone to buy food,when poison is easily accessible here in naija. Your weak parents sent u fools to school to earn a degree but u fools always get carried away. No tears for the deceased. Rot in he'll fools

You did same mistake but you didn't fall a victim. But you are now calling them fools.

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by Angrygoat: 7:33pm On Nov 09, 2022
Na,no mistake foo l. The aboki was pur hostel gateman and i always joked with himnand dashed
Him tips.never did him bad.
dex4sure:

You did same mistake but you didn't fall a victim. But you are now calling them fools.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by zombieHUNTER: 8:46pm On Nov 09, 2022
Bad news everywhere

APc everywhere

1 Like

Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by Kingxchange44: 8:46pm On Nov 09, 2022
Yea that's my jnr colleague, 200l Cosrep precisely.

May your rest in peace Nonse and victor and please the above information is wrong. Decency is not holding any post in MOUAU SUG and ain't aspiring for any, rather he is the PRO of Animal science students association of Nigeria as well as the 200l Cosrep before the incident.

This is poor journalism mehn f**k angry

18 Likes

Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by GODPUNISHALABI: 8:46pm On Nov 09, 2022
Angrygoat:
seriously,who understands this?? You type like an illiterate.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by Curious345: 8:46pm On Nov 09, 2022
Tears, how can you send a stranger to get you food .

If you do it, then allow them.eat some of it first before you ever taste it

3 Likes

Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by Tallvictor23: 8:47pm On Nov 09, 2022
Angrygoat:

You are heartless and yes you can quote me . You don’t have human sympathy .

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by Vipro(m): 8:48pm On Nov 09, 2022
Angrygoat:
Na,no mistake foo l. The aboki was pur hostel gateman and i always joked with himnand dashed
Him tips.never did him bad.
you utter like a new born baby.

I am very very sorry to say

22 Likes

Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by zombieHUNTER: 8:48pm On Nov 09, 2022
Angrygoat:

you are a goat

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by Neddstark: 8:49pm On Nov 09, 2022
Only certified cowards kill by poisoning.
I think a law should be made, anyone guilty of poisoning be injected with radioactive waste that will slowly Bleep up their system before they pass out. It can never be well with anyone who poisoned a fellow human being. If you're really bent on killing, get a gun.

6 Likes

Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by bizzibodi(m): 8:49pm On Nov 09, 2022
Eew! Wahala be like nigeriya.
Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by Angelfrost(m): 8:49pm On Nov 09, 2022
The way bad news just take dey fall out from this Naija everyday ehn...
Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by Rebuke: 8:49pm On Nov 09, 2022
Something is definitely wrong somewhere. This kind of death is becoming too rampant in our higher institutions these days.

A country with a sleeping security. How can similar cases of death be reported among students and no one is yet to do proper investigation?

They will rather come up some useless assumptions of drug or Something even more stup!d.
Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by Awise09(m): 8:49pm On Nov 09, 2022
What's all these now
Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by kushma(m): 8:50pm On Nov 09, 2022
No love in the street, please be mindful of what you eat or drink and stop eating anyhow. Rip to the dead
Re: 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by LincolnOnyeabor: 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2022
Truth is, It's that Ember season again. Especially in the South East over here, their Modus Operandi is By "Poisoning"! On FP, there is that news of that Trap guy that died in similar circumstances.

They know if they charm you, you can still get your freedom, but once it has been Ingested into your system, Na Au revoir straight.

Be careful out there Everyone.

Especially of what you put into your Mouth.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

16 Pictures Some Students Playing Bet9ja Virtual Soccer Can Relate To / Akeem Babalola, UNILAG Lecturer, Accused Of Raping 20-year-old Undergraduate / Anambra Varsity Gets New Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.