Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi (27842 Views)

Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' / Skill House: Cameraman On 50 Cent's New Movie Faints Due To Gory Scenes / Thief Burnt Alive: A Movie Scene That Looks So Real (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi by samdavjustin(m): 10:39pm On Nov 09, 2022
So guys it looks like 50cent wants to produce series about the life of HUSPUPPI.
I personally can not wait for this to drop!!

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi by samdavjustin(m): 10:40pm On Nov 09, 2022
Mods front page material
Re: 50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi by VawulenceProMax: 11:02pm On Nov 09, 2022
Hush dog Na legend
Even as he dey prison he still dey create content and even odogu like 50cdnt want cash out

58 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi by StormpyBee: 11:14pm On Nov 09, 2022
Las Las Hushpuppy go still cash out with royalty payment for this movie even in jail.

Hush don turn legend.

257 Likes 19 Shares

Re: 50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi by emorse(m): 11:59pm On Nov 09, 2022
Hushpuppi the celebrity toilet cleaner.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi by Crysallis(m): 12:46am On Nov 10, 2022
Re: 50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi by tafabaloo(m): 2:00am On Nov 10, 2022
Ok now
Re: 50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi by AdeWire001: 5:33am On Nov 10, 2022
emorse:

rest

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi by Bvlgari: 5:36am On Nov 10, 2022
Now he is gonna make this money he had always wanted, legally

149 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi by ZaddyJ: 6:27am On Nov 10, 2022
Bvlgari:
Now he is gonna make this money he had always wanted, legally
What money ? Money he is going to pay back as restitution after getting paid

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi by temitope27(m): 7:21am On Nov 10, 2022
Non of my business

CLEAR THE WAY, JAGABAN IS COMING

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi by Crafteck1: 7:21am On Nov 10, 2022
Image rights still going to hush... Millions of usd... This is the monster Nigeria govt made, hate him if you want... He made it out. He used to sell pure water, if he had decided to labour in pain and vain like the rest of us, he probably would be selling bottle water along same express right now, that is the future the leaders have for us, all graduates de do p.o.s business prostitution or yahoo now, they are congratulating nigerian youth for political positions in United states while same ancient leaders are lording over and oppressing the youth here still saying youth are the future of tomorrow .... Guess what?
Tomorrow never comes.

175 Likes 17 Shares

Re: 50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:22am On Nov 10, 2022
angry
samdavjustin:
So guys it looks like 50cent wants to produce series about the life of HUSPUPPI.
I personally can not wait for this to drop!!

Our man e wan take catch glimpse of the moment and use am TRANSFORM his Music career now??
50bullets fr him this time around grin

vivalavida:

Transform his music career you said?
You are not following 50's career trajectory. Only an ignorant person will make this statement.
Curtis Jackson is a full time business Mogul now.
Who do you thing produced the power series and the sequel? Who do you think produced hiphop homicides that is currently airing? Plus lots of other ventures?

Come off it , yes MUSIC CAREER!
Is he still a PERFORMING ARTIST on Stage?
Not talking about his business, I specifically wrote "MUSIC" . U should be calming down so u can Read to DIGEST..assimilation is very essential in reading, it leads to UNDERSTANDING.

windvane:
come again!! Did you just same e wan take catch glimpses of the moment?may be you talking of the 10years ago 50”!!what ever script 50 cent touches now turns to a block buster!!!

MEEHN! jus carefully go through my comment again, pls understand this time around.

Mordson:

Stupid and inane comment!

Transform his music career how? What concerns his music career with making movie about Hushpuppi? He's been making movies over these years and making real money and earning massive accolades from it, so what concerns him with music?

It's like your head is paining you? undecided

Last time I checked he ain't your family member,
Guy see i didn't right here cos of u, didn't mention you.
I ain't member of ur keyboard warrior.
I cuddle my time in life very much, I only while a way time here to ease my moments. I am entitled to my opinions. Don't just write people n QUOTE dem in assaults MANNERS like u WONDERED OFF ETIQUETTES! God will HEAL U! I will remember you in my prayers, I know many are out there damaged in their soul, angered ! But as dollar come down, ur problems n anger s, bitterness will find total reduction. Amen

Mordson:

Thank you for remembering me in your prayers, but desist from making stupid comments. It pisses me off ! How can you fvcking insinuate that a whole 50cent wants to shine with lowly Hushpuppi? As if you just crawled out of a rock after many many years. Or perhaps you just woke up from a coma.

It took me 3days to reply you cos I haven't been here in 3 days. Shows you I don't spend much time here either.

Ciao!
The bolded for me? Now I can measure ur intelligence sir! So a RICH man will venture into Non-profitable business? HUSH is small to You , bt to a businessman with great INSIGHT... may be u can learn to spend more of ur time to develop your INSIGHT VIEWS... HAPPY SUNDAY, u just reminded me to PRAY FOR YOU today. Also a prayer point Added for ur SIRE.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi by ArmaniUhuru: 7:22am On Nov 10, 2022
Gorilla won use Puppy cashout.

Even FBI go give am any information he want.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi by crossfm: 7:22am On Nov 10, 2022
Hehehe .

Legends of yahoo part one and two grin grin.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi by GeneralPula: 7:22am On Nov 10, 2022
Well, make I see Wetin the movie go contain before I talk..
Re: 50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi by naijaguy1234(m): 7:22am On Nov 10, 2022

He will come out and still richer than some state governors.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi by Magnoliaa(f): 7:22am On Nov 10, 2022
If it's gonna be anything like Power, I'm down for it. cheesy

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi by Naira20: 7:22am On Nov 10, 2022
Hmmn

Someone said:
Even Tinubu wey thief for America no "popular" reach Hushbingo

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi by ecolime(m): 7:22am On Nov 10, 2022
Ramon Abbas Omo oro.

Massive legitimate cash out for him and 50.

Maybe he don scam 50 cent before sef grin

But this movie could glamorize scam oo

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi by FAIRALL(m): 7:22am On Nov 10, 2022
Movie?
Re: 50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi by temitope27(m): 7:23am On Nov 10, 2022
emorse:
u say?

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi by Houseofglam7(f): 7:23am On Nov 10, 2022
undecided
Re: 50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi by BigBelleControl(m): 7:23am On Nov 10, 2022
It will make sen[color=#770077][/color]se but he should cast an actor of Nigerian origin as Hush because we don't want a Ramoni speaking Harlem accent.

On the flip side, it will be a sort of motivation for up-and-coming yahoo boys.

2 Likes

Re: 50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi by Triangles1(m): 7:23am On Nov 10, 2022
Nigeria no be anybody mate.

Bad or Good we are there, I hope they will make films on does Nigeria that won election in USA.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi by Peterobi90: 7:23am On Nov 10, 2022
Make movies of upright people not scammers..

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi by happney65: 7:23am On Nov 10, 2022
If you are not following 50 on IG you are missing a lot. Dude is a complete wayre guy. Very funny with lots of jokes and abuses being thrown at his enemies.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi by Odward(m): 7:24am On Nov 10, 2022
More like 50 cent needs the cashout to offset some billsgrin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi by FreebiesGRAM: 7:24am On Nov 10, 2022
Make a movie of a cyber criminal and cash out legit money.

Smart move.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi by Menclothing: 7:24am On Nov 10, 2022
This movies will make hush cashout minimum of 10m dollars royalties

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi by bigdammyj: 7:24am On Nov 10, 2022
Looking forward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Femi Bakre Starts #JusticeForTobi Campaign For His Brother, Tobi Bakre / Bbnaija: Dencia 'Why Tacha Needs To Tell Her Fans To Vote For Mercy' / Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.