Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,157 members, 7,807,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Help Me Rate These GSD - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help Me Rate These GSD (28868 Views)

Help Me Rate These GSD / Help Me Rate My New Gsd / Dnt Miss These Gsd Pups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me Rate These GSD by kenedy175(m): 5:30pm On Nov 15, 2022
Zane2point4:

Gene is gene,no amout of food and training can make a mixed bread to be pure thats the mistake ppl make!

See pics of purely bred gsd

Thank You sir. You Said it all
Re: Help Me Rate These GSD by AlphaStorm: 5:44pm On Nov 15, 2022
Its not pure breed. I'll give it 7/10.

Go ahead and buy it. You'll breed it pure on your own if you have a Male pure blood.
Re: Help Me Rate These GSD by bepositive11: 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2022
jeromestarks:

Better to be insecure and have legit children who you can give your inheritance to, than be claim alpha and breed bastard who failed DNA test.

Those women who give birth to bastards, what makes you think that they're not insecure like you? Insecure women are the ones who cheat!

You yourself as an insecure man, how can you identify a secure woman? You cannot! You will also end up with a woman as insecure as you if you're not careful.
Re: Help Me Rate These GSD by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:37pm On Nov 15, 2022
FarmTech:

Thanks man. I never knew there is ekuke GSD. Or don't you think they were not well fed, thus there poor appearance.
Nah bro. Dont b deceived by d colour. Na second class ekuke b that
Re: Help Me Rate These GSD by Funflipper: 7:04pm On Nov 15, 2022
FarmTech:
Good evening. I want to buy GSD from a guy for N30k. The pictures are below. Pls advice me if it is worth it. Thanks.

Don't buy. Those are cross bred bingos
Go for a pure GSD breed please. It is worth the effort and patience.
Re: Help Me Rate These GSD by Greenshadow771: 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2022
Common bingo and jack
Re: Help Me Rate These GSD by alekzandr05(m): 7:51pm On Nov 15, 2022
FarmTech:
Good evening. I want to buy GSD from a guy for N30k. The pictures are below. Pls advice me if it is worth it. Thanks.
30k? Why not...
Re: Help Me Rate These GSD by damoobaba: 8:00pm On Nov 15, 2022
FarmTech:

Thanks man. I never knew there is ekuke GSD. Or don't you think they were not well fed, thus there poor appearance.

You're taking the guy serious. Is this how you believe what people say? I pity you.
Re: Help Me Rate These GSD by cPapaAjascO: 8:26pm On Nov 15, 2022
Half rat terrier, half alsentian... not pure breed... sell pups for 25-40k
Re: Help Me Rate These GSD by FarmTech(m): 9:42pm On Nov 15, 2022
Thank you everyone for your contribution. After some thoughts, I think I will be going elsewhere to buy. I will update you guys
Re: Help Me Rate These GSD by FarmTech(m): 9:55pm On Nov 15, 2022
Buddha3:
This is not a pure breed.

But the owner did well as regards their upkeep. Though you can do better, should you eventually buy.

Where's the location? I'll like to buy for my farm security.
Anambra state.
Re: Help Me Rate These GSD by FarmTech(m): 9:58pm On Nov 15, 2022
Makowonda:
I'm fighting against the extinction of the word "their" in Nigerian English which has gradually been replaced by the word "there".Anytime and anywhere I see someone doing that I react to it immediately.
Lol. Who get time for correct English? So long as people understand I'm good. That doesn't mean I can't write correctly.
Re: Help Me Rate These GSD by PhyllsBaba(m): 10:04pm On Nov 15, 2022
jimmyolasun:

papa and mama dog naa ekuke GSD.. so two ekuke GSD come born pure ekukes with tiny gene of GSD.. so what you have there is a bingo wink
Alaye, you no well at all!!! Hahhahha
Re: Help Me Rate These GSD by Makowonda: 10:11pm On Nov 15, 2022
FarmTech:

Lol. Who get time for correct English? So long as people understand I'm good. That doesn't mean I can't write correctly.
Right now we're deep into the media world,writing correctly is an extra push.It could secure you a job.Never joke with it,there are thousands,perhaps millions of people reading your content.
Re: Help Me Rate These GSD by Doctortest: 10:56pm On Nov 15, 2022
What can this dog offer that Ekuke nwamama cannot ....
Ekuke can bite
He can bark
He can watch out
He’s a soldier
Ekuke is cheap

I think people need to know how to revalue money’ me personally I no too gbadu Ekuke but am only trying to save u some funds
Re: Help Me Rate These GSD by Chibaby87(f): 8:06am On Nov 16, 2022
FarmTech:

Who tell you say, GSD dog are sold #30k
You get luck someone sold this #30k
If you want to buy pure breed, will bring 300k, good one can be sold from #100k-70k.
Re: Help Me Rate These GSD by Mckandre(m): 9:38am On Nov 16, 2022
Grandmeister:

How is it a waste at 30k?? Can he fork out 100k to buy a pedigree breed? The dogs in that picture are of high mix, I would say close to 70% mix. Which is good for that amount. Infact it’s a steal if you ask me.
100k for pedigree? grin grin grin abeg give me breeders contact, I'll buy 4 and tip u 50k.
Re: Help Me Rate These GSD by antibullshit: 10:20am On Nov 16, 2022
FarmTech:
No one will sell you a real german shepherd for N30k. Top breeders sell them for 400-450k. You can get it for less from breeders that aren't established but nowhere near 30k. For a bingo 30k is fine but know that you're not getting the real thing .
Re: Help Me Rate These GSD by Grandmeister(m): 10:45am On Nov 16, 2022
Mckandre:
100k for pedigree? grin grin grin abeg give me breeders contact, I'll buy 4 and tip u 50k.
Buhari has really done a number on everything. A male German shepherd puppy used to go for even less than that for a pedigree. It is not the most sought after breed in Nigeria anymore.
Re: Help Me Rate These GSD by FarmTech(m): 11:57am On Nov 16, 2022
Makowonda:
Right now we're deep into the media world,writing correctly is an extra push.It could secure you a job.Never joke with it,there are thousands,perhaps millions of people reading your content.
Honestly, getting a job is the last thing I'm thinking of. Taking time to write long English on social media isn't worth the effort.
Re: Help Me Rate These GSD by FarmTech(m): 11:59am On Nov 16, 2022
Doctortest:
What can this dog offer that Ekuke nwamama cannot ....
Ekuke can bite
He can bark
He can watch out
He’s a soldier
Ekuke is cheap

I think people need to know how to revalue money’ me personally I no too gbadu Ekuke but am only trying to save u some funds
When it comes to courage and strength, English dogs are best. But if you just want a dog that will sound alarm, you can manage ekuke. For me I need a dog that can farm attack thieves.
Re: Help Me Rate These GSD by Mckandre(m): 1:50pm On Nov 16, 2022
Grandmeister:

Buhari has really done a number on everything. A male German shepherd puppy used to go for even less than that for a pedigree. It is not the most sought after breed in Nigeria anymore.
and who told u this? German shepherd still remains the most demanded dog before any other breed in Nigeria. However, what year did u get fully registered pedigree GSD for 100k? M Curious.
Re: Help Me Rate These GSD by Teymanhenry(f): 5:59am On Nov 17, 2022
FarmTech:
These are short coat straight backs
Re: Help Me Rate These GSD by meltonbeckam: 6:09am On Nov 17, 2022
[quote][/quote]
Re: Help Me Rate These GSD by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:21pm On Nov 24, 2022
abimic:
Only MISSCONGENIALITY can advise at this point.
LOL.
Thanks for calling my attention to this.
My humble submission in this case in that if the guy wants a dog and his budget is 30k then he can buy this one. Let him just make sure he feeds it well and shows the dog plenty of love. The most important think is having a dog.
But if he want a GSD, those puppies are not up to 50%GSD.
But with love and care, they can serve him until he has money to buy a real GSD if he loves the breed.
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Dog's Testicles Is Saggy / Cats Of Nairaland! / 10 Monogamous Animals That Mate For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.