Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again (74595 Views)

Buhari Japa To The Uk Again! / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by GreyLaw(m): 9:25pm On Nov 15, 2022
IbeOkehie:
The essence of this thread is something I've noticed among the upper class in Nigeria - they don't want other Nigerians to make it out to the UK, USA or other developed countries or they generally don't want other Nigerians to be prosperous.

Talking to some of them, you can tell they would prohibit Nigerians from migrating if they could.

The UK of today is as enjoyable as any other era. I know a few fresh doctors and nurses and also students and lower class workers who have made a higher standard of living for themselves than they would ever have in Nigeria. Some of them even work illegally.

Warren Buffett has said it plenty times and I know by experience, there's nothing that a rich man can enjoy in the West that a poor man can't get except private jet.

So this is what it has come to. � No wonder Nigeria is the way it is.

Ignore those writing all this nonsense. Even in a million years the Black and foreign races will be at at an acceptable number. In 200 years most incoming foreigners would have been bred out. I am Nigerian, I live in Scotland. I am a medical professional. I will marry a White lady. My children will be mulatoos, and they too may marry Whites if they please and that would completely whiten my blood line.

The UK are not stupid. They were the wisest and also most crooked people of old, and probably even now. Here medical professionals and some other classes of professionals are being begged to fill in vacancies. The UK's population is a but old. They need new hands. And when they have had enough, from the shadows a new PM will be put it, and legislations would be passed and everyone without minimum required skill will be eased out of the UK. Many of the guys studying funny courses here for japa sake mae not get PSW visa.

Those guys know exactly what they are doing. The UK colonised Nigeria and India so it is permitted to have Nigerians and Indians there.

The OP's case is that of an entitled person who is probably comfortable in life, and wants to continue to have an air of superiority over his fellow Nigerians. He will deny it, because I believe he genuinely doesn't believe that's what his problem is. He will be alright when he finally recognises that most humans have max 120 years and they leave this earth. He is simply crying more than the bereaved, meanwhile the bereaved know exactly what they are doing.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by mediclife1987(m): 9:26pm On Nov 15, 2022
jesmond3945:

Has your brother experienced what 24 hours light means? Or has your brother sky dived before? Has your brother enjoyed a ship ride before?
These experiences will be very expensive to have in naija or africa but in uk is nothing.

What is the point of making all the money when a riff raff can snuff your life in a jiffy.

Look at eboh media that was killed like a chicken in naija. Eboh media literally made nigerians come back because of his channel but where is he now? Leaving his wife and kid in uk to sell naija but what does he get?

This is a combination of the most cold-hearted and funniest stuff I've ever heard in my life cheesy
Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by armyofone(m): 9:27pm On Nov 15, 2022
The UK/London guys ruled nairaland at. Some point.

Sukkot were you one of them ? What is your old username?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by GreyLaw(m): 9:39pm On Nov 15, 2022
jesmond3945:

Has your brother experienced what 24 hours light means? Or has your brother sky dived before? Has your brother enjoyed a ship ride before?
These experiences will be very expensive to have in naija or africa but in uk is nothing. What is the point of making all the money when a riff raff can snuff your life in a jiffy. Look at eboh media that was killed like a chicken in naija. Eboh media literally made nigerians come back because of his channel but where is he now? Leaving his wife and kid in uk to sell naija but what does he get?

See the respected Apostle Suleiman if not for God's mercy (people can decide to ascribe it to something else) some idiots who would never amount to anything in life would have snuffed life out of him.

How about the former Army Chief Alex Badeh was just shot on the road while travelling to Abuja. Joe about that one (cannot remember his name again) killed in Owerri?

Theee are the issues. Look around major Nigerian cities. See how roads are built? No sidewalks, poor drainage system. In Western Europe the road is tarred to your 'doorstep'. Many cities here you'll look for sand and you won't see. We can do these things in Nigeria, but the average Black man is not yet civilised enough to care for his environment.

4 Likes

Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by gadgethead: 9:41pm On Nov 15, 2022
sharpwriter:

In all of the things happening in Nigeria, what I hate most is the senseless insecurity, reason I advocate for dissolvment of the country.

Now, going by your logic, those shouting japa on nairaland are wretched lots? grin cheesy grin

And poor electricity
Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by Boom4: 9:58pm On Nov 15, 2022
I have one year pia vpn
if you're interested message me on whatApp
Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by Itsrm(m): 10:09pm On Nov 15, 2022
armyofone:

Obadiah777 or something like that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by Plugsk(m): 10:20pm On Nov 15, 2022
The post is just straight selfish. Op dey find who go follow am dey for naija undecided
Rewamii7735:
This post is selfish to some extent but i understand your point.

Uk don cast.

But no matter what it is still better than 9ja.

No light, no water, sub standard products, police misbehaviour, bad roads, insecurity the list is endless. Donald trump said it best shithole. Its a pity the shit is now being exported to the uk and co..

Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by mediclife1987(m): 11:01pm On Nov 15, 2022
IbeOkehie:
This is seriously funny. Please there's data about economic conditions in Nigeria, this isn't like 25 years ago. Let's quote some of them offhand -

* Only about 0.5% of Nigerian workers earn over ₦200K per month, about 95% of bank accounts contain less than ₦500K. Only 7% of Lagosians have running water in their homes...imagine the rest of the country. Life expectancy in Nigeria is about 60 years for men. That last one has been hitting home for me recently because I personally know 5 relatively healthy acquittances who left the USA & UK to live in Nigeria in the last 4 years and died from one emergency health issue or another. One just happened in Lagos LAST WEEK, the man had a heart attack and was stuck in traffic for 6 hours and died inside the car taking him to the hospital. This is someone that many of his friends had repeatedly advised him to come back to the USA. It just makes concrete the reality that choosing between Nigeria & the UK can be a matter of life and death.

I used to be a hospital lab technician. There's something called platelet concentrate that is sometimes used for babies born with some sort of haemoatology problem. When I moved back to Nigeria in 2011, I was at the FMC Hospital in Owerri when a child was born. The doctor on duty determined that the baby needed platelet concentrate. It was not available ANYWHERE. And the baby died. This is a product we used to throw away like water at my USA workplace because it has an 8 hour shelf life. The standing procedure is to have it available at all times just in case of a neonatal crisis. But in Nigeria it was NOWHERE to be found. The doctor cried and I cried too. It's not that babies don't die in the USA or UK, it's that they don't die cheaply. By the way, the son of a serving Federal Minister also died of the same thing some years ago, he had a crisis and needed a blood product that wasn't available in Nigeria. He died in an air ambulance on the way to the UK. Unfortunately I can't put their grief out here in public, but it's a lesson on how precarious life has become that someone so highly placed can't even save themselves. So much for living the good life in Nigeria.

Simply put, your chances of staying alive are higher in the West, period.

Yes there are people earning millions of dollars in Nigeria, I know a few field engineers in the oil & gas industry or top bankers or people working remotely for big IT companies. Yes, they are there but the more important point is that the numbers of such people in Nigeria are so few as to be negligible. They're a statistically insignificant number and their situation is getting more precarious with each passing year.

I know TWO highly placed families in Nigeria where both parents and ADULT CHILDREN and spouses and grandchildren have moved from Nigeria into the town where I live. These are people who live in Banana Island, Ikoyi, Maitama, who work at major oil & gas companies, banks and are in politics. They pulled up EVERYTHING and abandoned Nigeria. I don't live in a major city so imagine the number that are migrating to London, New York or Houston. The last push for one of them was being REPEATEDLY robbed in Abuja after fleeing the same problem in Lagos years before. The woman told me this personally.

These are people who know what is going on in Nigeria and they're leaving! It's not always about MONEY, it's also about quality of life and peace of mind. The elites of Nigeria - the perm secs, federal directors, academic elites, business moguls, top politicians - are a disgrace to the Black Race. I like the way things are going now, many of them are being forced to flee the results of their own idiocy, now in the West they have to rub shoulders with their victims on an equal basis. And everything I see tells me it's going to get worse.

What is the deception? It's telling that ORDINARY LOWER MIDDLE CLASS life depicted on Facebook is viewed as exaggerated luxury by Nigerians. I know many Nigerians who have been working low wage jobs for over 25 years and they all own homes in good neighborhoods and MULTIPLE cars and their kids are university graduates working good jobs. Most if not all of them have scrimped and saved to build homes in Nigeria too.
However much they spend in UK it's still enough to send plenty of money to their relatives in Nigeria.

This very topic is what brought me to Nairaland. I was SHOCKED to read people mocking the standard of living in the Anglo countries. I came to the USA with zero money, my plane ticket was bought with borrowed money. I started life working illegally in a restaurant. I know for a fact that even back then, working in that restaurant, I was better off than 99% of people in Nigeria. Summary - if I can live a good life in the West, most people can achieve it too.

I'm in the Nigerian community, I hear of people moving to UK all the time, I see people coming into my community every week, every month both illegally and legally, married with children and single, rich and poor. Even when they're starting from scratch, within a year or two they have fully paid off used car they couldn't dream of having in Nigeria, they live in apartments - maybe with a single roommate - with running water, flush toilet and 24 hour electricity. Breathing fresh air with no dust and generator fumes. They can walk the street with confidence, no police checkpoints, they can drive for hours on the highway with no fear of being waylaid by armed robbers or kidnapped. Those are things that are not guaranteed even in Lekki Phase Zero or VGC.

A Professor, a scion of one of the most prominent families in my ancestral village, was kidnapped right in front of his house in Nigeria. The kidnappers collected their 40million and still killed him.

Good thing too Nigerians going to the West now are learning to do manual work like landscaping, computer wiring/network setups, auto mechanics and mobile car wash, cooking food and selling from their homes, sewing clothes & shoe repair, so having papers is not even as much a problem as before. Honestly I wish I had such skills when I arrived here, life would have been a lot easier. There's a woman who sells Nigerian food that we patronize often, we buy like one week worth of food at a time. When you go to pick up at her home you can see they're VERY BUSY. There's one or two more people that have opened walk up - carry out restaurants. They cater parties too. A Nigerian mobile car washer cleaned my car last week, he came to the office and did it. Who needs Green Card to do that?

Nigeria today is not a good place to live for the VAST MAJORITY and it must be a terrible burden to even be rich in the midst of such misery. Hopefully it will get better but all this fakery about life in Nigeria must stop. Y'all know you're not real.

Thank God I got to this post of yours before making up my mind.

This op wan swindle me into staying in this abyss of cesspool called Nigeria.

God bless you mightily bro...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by Napata77: 11:54pm On Nov 15, 2022
1Sharon:

If they have that much money they may aswell start a business/ invest in Nigeria instead of hustling and being out of place in a foreign land.

That is what I keep telling people. If you have money to japa, you have money to start a business that can turn you into a dollar millionaire here in Nigeria.

It is your foolishness and ignorance that is making you to japa.

4 Likes

Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by chatinent: 12:33am On Nov 16, 2022
Betrayer.

Niggs, in anything you are doing in this life, put japa first.

1 Like

Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by deepwater(f): 2:01am On Nov 16, 2022
1Sharon:

Tuberculosis is now back in the UK thanks to them.

Rich or middle class? With money their children will be just fine

I guess u stay abroad.
What u don't know is almost everyone on the japa race is far far richer than you are in cash! Yes, you that lives abroad. No jokes, the proof of fund required for a family of 5 in canada is over 13 million naira. Just proof of fund alone!

What you don't understand is that Nigeria can flip at any time! Nobody deserves that level of uncertainty hence people are moving to western world for sake of stability.

Guess what, they would be fine at the end and make more pounds than u, if they made it in Nigeria they would make it in UK

ITS CALLED THE NIGERIAN O.T

1 Like

Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by Spandau: 2:21am On Nov 16, 2022
sukkot:
i dont even remember the name of my other id

Obadiah777 aka Obz.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by sukkot: 2:51am On Nov 16, 2022
armyofone:

it defiitely was not shymex or sagamite grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by armyofone(m): 3:52am On Nov 16, 2022
sukkot:
it defiitely was not shymex or sagamite grin grin cheesy cheesy

I think you are one of the mentioned - haha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by sukkot: 4:07am On Nov 16, 2022
armyofone:

I think you are one of the mentioned - haha

lol definitely not cheesy . Good morning. its 4 am here.
Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by MeetDx(m): 5:02am On Nov 16, 2022
armyofone:

So you don't remember 'buzugee'? And where is that crazy logicboy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by Nmeri17: 6:47am On Nov 16, 2022
doctore212:
Me am looking for where I can get cheap olosho for 5k all night here is Zamfra state
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by sukkot: 7:01am On Nov 16, 2022
MeetDx:

So you don't remember 'buzugee'? And where is that crazy logicboy?
lmaoooo bro. hmm logicboy. dude just vanished into thin air

1 Like

Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by vickydevoka(m): 7:33am On Nov 16, 2022
sukkot:
200 million naira is like 250 thousand pounds. brother that your 5 year plan go turn to 20 year plan cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol
Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by sukkot: 8:25am On Nov 16, 2022
planetx:
You obviously don't know him so shut the hell up.
lol bro some people are just crazy grin grin grin grin
Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by sukkot: 8:32am On Nov 16, 2022
planetx:
Most of these Western governments like the UK and Canada are part of a new world order open borders mass migration global reset agenda anyway, go to any Canadian online forum and read the comments. 99% of native Canadians are vehemently against their government bringing in 500,000 immigrants yearly and are blaming the mass migration for Canada's massive housing crisis, clogged up health care system and unavailability of good jobs not crappy jobs the government is advertising as being in shortage. So when you get to the UK that oyinbo hate your guts inside lol despite the fake Upper stiff lip smile and wondering inside why you people are massively invading his country and why his sell out government did not ask for his permission before bringing half of Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
very well said bro
Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by Regie2bless: 8:38am On Nov 16, 2022
sukkot:
There used to be a time wheN the UK was very sweet. i would not even lie to you and that era was the pre- internet days. you see the beauty of the UK back theN was that

1 The world was not yet commercialized. it was strictly about culture and fun aNd having a great time. nobody was worried about money or making lots of it because everything was cheap. and also back in those days you could find like five of us naija guys sharing a flat and it was just fun and party all throughout and like all of us were british citizens back then ( yeah those who used to come pre-internet were mostly british citizens ) so we used to get all kinds of benefits so we didnt really have bills lol. just party life

2 Also what made the UK sweet back then was because there was no internet to tell you what it looked like, so you enjoyed it so much more because its like you are stepping into a world that you have never experienced before. there were no pictures of what to expect and so it wasnt cheapened ( no see finish ). it was all a mystery. now everything is on the internet

3 The caliber of naijas in the uk back then was quality guys and girls. now na every tom dick and harry oooo lol

4 Also the fact that the nigerian market was not open back then and so there was no uk goods in naija and so when we went to naija with our uk clothes everyone looked at us like celebrities. like peoppple would be admiring your uk baffs. of course today there is even no need to go to the uk because everything in the uk can be bought in nigeria now so that aspect of it has also being cheapened. like there are levis and nikes and every shop in the uk in any mall in naija now. like you can be in naija and baff better than someone in the uk now. and so there is no need to go to the uk again. Just buy your baffs in naija and flex

5 Like i said earlier the uk was not commercialized heavily back then but now its all about money. now they can even tax you for the air you breath if they can get away with it. its like the fun has been sucked out of the country and it is now all about survival

6 It has become overpopulated by immigrants from all over the world. its like that unique britishness has being lost.

AND SO BROTHER THE UK WAS ONCE A SWEET PLACE BUT ITS NOW A SHITTY PLACE. LOL. I NEED TO TURN THIS INTO A THREAD LOL AND SO TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION BRO THERE IS NO POINT IN BEING IN THE UK AGAIN IF YOU CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO LIVE WELL IN NAIJA BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS IN NAIJA. EVERYTHING THAT IS IN THE UK IS IN NAIJA EVEN KFC AND DOMINOS AND NIKE AND APPLE AND POSCHE AND SKETCHERS ETC ETC ETC . SO IF YOU CAN DEVISE A WAY TO EARN POUNDS IN NAIJA, ITS THE PLACE TO BE
and there is 24hrs light and security in Nigeria...ODEH

3 Likes

Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by sukkot: 8:41am On Nov 16, 2022
lesson44:

Of all the reasons you gave, only one make sense to me. Back then, it was quality people that made it there not quantities. I had two Uncles that was in the uk then, their coolness was out of this world. Not forming oh like today guys.
I moved to the Us early 2000s. It took me two years to meet a Nigerian that matches their ratings.
I remember visiting Bahamas, A Bahamian woman that schooled in the Uk was asking me if we still have cool Nigerians in the Uk that drive the fanciest car in London? Today na train most of them they ride.
Let me quickly add this, those guys then, were not economic migrants like we have today, that is the big difference.
exactly lol. the coolness has disappeared. the cool guys. but thats the case with nigeria as well. i think something happened to people after the internet was created that just turned them to mindless robotic uninteresting zombies. the world has depreciated in the quality of peoples characters. the cool people are gone lol. by the way do you still see those 2 uncles today and have they maintained their coolness ? are they still in the uk ?
Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by sukkot: 8:45am On Nov 16, 2022
Arambetimofeda:
There used to be a time wheN the UK was very sweet. i would not even lie to you and that era was the pre- internet days. you see the beauty of the UK back theN was that

1 The world was not yet commercialized. it was strictly about culture and fun aNd having a great time. nobody was worried about money or making lots of it because everything was cheap. and also back in those days you could find like five of us naija guys sharing a flat and it was just fun and party all throughout and like all of us were british citizens back then ( yeah those who used to come pre-internet were mostly british citizens ) so we used to get all kinds of benefits so we didnt really have bills lol. just party life

2 Also what made the UK sweet back then was because there was no internet to tell you what it looked like, so you enjoyed it so much more because its like you are stepping into a world that you have never experienced before. there were no pictures of what to expect and so it wasnt cheapened ( no see finish ). it was all a mystery. now everything is on the internet

3 The caliber of naijas in the uk back then was quality guys and girls. now na every tom dick and harry oooo lol

4 Also the fact that the nigerian market was not open back then and so there was no uk goods in naija and so when we went to naija with our uk clothes everyone looked at us like celebrities. like peoppple would be admiring your uk baffs. of course today there is even no need to go to the uk because everything in the uk can be bought in nigeria now so that aspect of it has also being cheapened. like there are levis and nikes and every shop in the uk in any mall in naija now. like you can be in naija and baff better than someone in the uk now. and so there is no need to go to the uk again. Just buy your baffs in naija and flex

5 Like i said earlier the uk was not commercialized heavily back then but now its all about money. now they can even tax you for the air you breath if they can get away with it. its like the fun has been sucked out of the country and it is now all about survival

6 It has become overpopulated by immigrants from all over the world. its like that unique britishness has being lost.

AND SO BROTHER THE UK WAS ONCE A SWEET PLACE BUT ITS NOW A SHITTY PLACE. LOL. I NEED TO TURN THIS INTO A THREAD LOL AND SO TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION BRO THERE IS NO POINT IN BEING IN THE UK AGAIN IF YOU CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO LIVE WELL IN NAIJA BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS IN NAIJA. EVERYTHING THAT IS IN THE UK IS IN NAIJA EVEN KFC AND DOMINOS AND NIKE AND APPLE AND POSCHE AND SKETCHERS ETC ETC ETC . SO IF YOU CAN DEVISE A WAY TO EARN POUNDS IN NAIJA, ITS THE PLACE TO BE

You are 100% on point, I was in UK for over 10 years came back 1997, till date I have never thought of going back
yes Sirrrrrrrr those were the sweet days . 1997 i was in camberwell grin grin
Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by sukkot: 8:48am On Nov 16, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Boss's...!!!!!! shocked shocked
That's over 50years
lol typo. its 6 months. my computer has become useless in naija because sand gets trapped in the keyboard and now the keyboard has a mind of its own

1 Like

Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by sukkot: 8:49am On Nov 16, 2022
Maysdevices:
Na them worry about security pass.

Lol.
exactly lol
Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by sukkot: 8:54am On Nov 16, 2022
planetx:
Uk with it's housing crisis, be ready now to pay six months rent upfront when you get to the UK.
thats crazy bro. 6 months upfront at 2000 pounds a month is 12000 pounds. thats like 12 million naira shocked

of course i am assuming the person wants a 3 bedroom apartment in london with the price i used lol. but even if its a studio apartment at 800 a month its still like 9 million naira
Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by sukkot: 9:15am On Nov 16, 2022
GreyLaw:

Ignore those writing all this nonsense. Even in a million years the Black and foreign races will be at at an acceptable number. In 200 years most incoming foreigners would have been bred out. I am Nigerian, I live in Scotland. I am a medical professional. I will marry a White lady. My children will be mulatoos, and they too may marry Whites if they please and that would completely whiten my blood line.

The UK are not stupid. They were the wisest and also most crooked people of old, and probably even now. Here medical professionals and some other classes of professionals are being begged to fill in vacancies. The UK's population is a but old. They need new hands. And when they have had enough, from the shadows a new PM will be put it, and legislations would be passed and everyone without minimum required skill will be eased out of the UK. Many of the guys studying funny courses here for japa sake mae not get PSW visa.

Those guys know exactly what they are doing. The UK colonised Nigeria and India so it is permitted to have Nigerians and Indians there.

The OP's case is that of an entitled person who is probably comfortable in life, and wants to continue to have an air of superiority over his fellow Nigerians. He will deny it, because I believe he genuinely doesn't believe that's what his problem is. He will be alright when he finally recognises that most humans have max 120 years and they leave this earth. He is simply crying more than the bereaved, meanwhile the bereaved know exactly what they are doing.
that is a very wrong psychoanalysis of my intentions.but to be practically honest with you i am not a person fixated on the quality of life. my fixation is on freedom. i dont like being tied to systems just because they offer a comfortable life. i would rather have lots of money and be in a shitty place but have my freedom and not tied to a 9 to 5 job or a taxation system. am a free spirit and i hate being tied down. and so it is with fascination that in 2022 i watch people voluntarily plunge into the fire. see in my days if we had the internet and i could just watch and see what the UK looks like and then in my country every shop in the uk was in my country ? i seriously would not see the need to go to the uk. see ? i went back to the uk because of my love for fashion back then and all these fashion we couldnt get in nigeria because there was no global trade with naija. so i went to the uk because of fashion lol. it sounds very shallow but its true. and so with the situation as it is today is why i always wonder why people are japaing ? because everything is here now. everything that is in the uk is in a mall near you in naija. so what is the purpose of the japa ? to go and be a slave to a system ? i hope you understand the psychoanalysis of myself i have provided.

1 Like

Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by sukkot: 9:19am On Nov 16, 2022
Regie2bless:
and there is 24hrs light and security in Nigeria...ODEH
you can buy 24 hours light. get solar panels and inverter and a gen.

1 Like

Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by OvertheTop(m): 9:35am On Nov 16, 2022
jedisco:

To each his own.. there's no almighty formula in life.

But if you're single, bright with good skills, a legal means of migration can open your horizon much larger than you imagine now.
Except your business is likely to grow rapidly, 10-15 years, proper migration abroad might just be the pedestal you need to drive your dreams back home.
350k is good money in Naija but after migrating, you'd look at it differently. I was earning more than that before leaving. Looking back, migrating is almost the best decision I made in my life. My monthly savings (after bills) abroad quickly superceded my annual savings in naija. When I wanted to invest back home, things I thought as big before became conquerable.

Do you mean You still invest in 9ja from Abroad?
That means you still have the desire to come back to Rip the benefits of the investment. or Plan to retire back in Nigeria
I'm I right?

what areas are you investing? Real estate?
I'm looking for ideas and inspiration.
I want to learn.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

The Night View Of Terminal 3 Of Oshodi Transport Interchange - Photos / Spain Schengen Visa / E-passport Renewal/extension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.