Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink (53160 Views)

5 Naked Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV / Lady Commits Suicide After Poisoning Her Lover For Impregnating Another Woman / Man Caught On CCTV Licking A Doorbell For 3 Hours In California (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by sukkot: 9:31am On Nov 11, 2022
longetivity:
The guy na mumu see as he dey beat person wey won kill am, if na me ehnn na uppercut i go dey give am for face make she turn Chinese small before popo go come carry are wicked soul.
mr brute everything no be violence. thats the problem we have in this country. too many primitive aggressive brutes

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by Toktee(m): 9:32am On Nov 11, 2022
Insidenaija:
Lady caught on CCTV poisoning her boyfriend’s drink.

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiZssyCMKr4][/url]

Wonder shall never end.

what if it's not poison but love portion?
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:32am On Nov 11, 2022
It might not be poison but love portion

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:33am On Nov 11, 2022
Insidenaija:
Lady caught on CCTV poisoning her boyfriend’s drink.

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiZssyCMKr4][/url]

Wonder shall never end.

I SWEAR IF NA ME MONDAY THIS GAL MUST DRINK AM . SHE MUST DRINK IT COMPLETELY SELF
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by udemzyudex(m): 9:33am On Nov 11, 2022
donforeign:
It's a prank .. the girl even posted it on TikTok to gain views...it was same girl that posted it self. Y'all just copy paste without verification... fools

You lack common sense, even if she posted it on tiktok and a prank as you claim, what was the purpose of it?

What's there to verify?
To verify if the drink was poisoned whether they are dating or the topic says a different thing other than what we saw in the video?

All this kids with dead brain cells sef.
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by Konjiboii: 9:33am On Nov 11, 2022
It must be staged ,the guy is acting too calmly for someone that almost died

2 Likes

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by sukkot: 9:33am On Nov 11, 2022
kekakuz:
Still feels like acting to me
yeah
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 11, 2022
This is a skit.

If the lady really poisoned that drink, she wouldn't even follow them to the office. They would have needed to carry her there

2 Likes

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:34am On Nov 11, 2022
LilMissFavvy:

and love portion na beverage abi!

why she no gree drink am

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by udemzyudex(m): 9:34am On Nov 11, 2022
LilMissFavvy:

Love portion na seasoning?
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by Funflipper: 9:34am On Nov 11, 2022
longetivity:
The guy na mumu see as he dey beat person wey won kill am, if na me ehnn na uppercut i go dey give am for face make she turn Chinese small before popo go come carry her wicked soul.

That na proof say dem stage am.
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by LyfeJennings(m): 9:35am On Nov 11, 2022
praiseneo:
Thought the video was acted

same here
how I go know say U poison my drink and I go still let U be
I go call my goons immediately
U self no go reach house complete
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by annisy(f): 9:35am On Nov 11, 2022
This is wickedness!!! The lady should be made to face the law
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by Agadinaagwuofe: 9:35am On Nov 11, 2022
longetivity:
The guy na mumu see as he dey beat person wey won kill am, if na me ehnn na uppercut i go dey give am for face make she turn Chinese small before popo go come carry her wicked soul.

That is the only reason I believe this is a prank. If na real life matter the way the guy go pounce on the babe eh! This video na prank e no real.

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:36am On Nov 11, 2022
S C R I P T E D!!!

Very poor acting angry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by Funflipper: 9:36am On Nov 11, 2022
Benstino:
This is a skit.

If the lady really poisoned that drink, she wouldn't even follow them to the office. They would have needed to carry her there

Yeah, I thought as much.
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by Jeffyblaq(m): 9:36am On Nov 11, 2022
One of the best fake skits stunned...

Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by Treadway: 9:37am On Nov 11, 2022
E fit real, e fit no real, but He who has ears....never ever leave your drink unattended to, and peradventure you do loseguard, don't continue sipping that drink..he for just go kpai for house
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by capnies: 9:37am On Nov 11, 2022
CANDIDLADY CAN DO THIS. WATCH HER UTTERANCES
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:37am On Nov 11, 2022
Funflipper:

That na proof say dem stage am.

i don watch am well if it is stage . that brother must be a hell of actor ! abeg look at the guy eye wella . his eye is soooo real
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by Stanweezy(m): 9:37am On Nov 11, 2022
Is either na love portion marry only me or to kpai the guy for cheating
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by Awesomeking: 9:37am On Nov 11, 2022
Its most likely marriage/love portion..regardless, the relationship is ruined
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by sampete(m): 9:38am On Nov 11, 2022
This is purely a acting grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 9:38am On Nov 11, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
No remorse. No regret. She saw nothing wrong in what she did.
do

The thing tire me, she say na the bar manager cause am.
Mission not accomplished...

This generation is gone

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by chris51(f): 9:39am On Nov 11, 2022
She should be handled over to the Police after a thorough beating.
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by chris51(f): 9:39am On Nov 11, 2022
chris51:
She should be handled over to the Police after a thorough beating.
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by AdemolaA2: 9:39am On Nov 11, 2022
longetivity:

I feel it was staged …

2 Likes

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by Angelfrost(m): 9:39am On Nov 11, 2022
Some dull people will come and say it is a skit!

Everything na skit to una these days... Until it happens to you or someone close to you.

Well, if I'm her lawyer, I will tell her to claim she used Kayanmata, not poison... That she meant to make him love her for life not kill him!

Sigh... But where una dey see these kind girls and guys! Tufiakwa!
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by usagee36: 9:41am On Nov 11, 2022
An act. Just like Jim Ikye and Uche. The girl is a good act and the guy a bad act. It's so fake that he looks to the camera.

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by emerged01(m): 9:42am On Nov 11, 2022
praiseneo:
Thought the video was acted
Na kin thing person dey with camera exposing the girl. Skit don dey affect people.
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by lekkicctv(m): 9:44am On Nov 11, 2022
cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Arrest Ogun Landlord Who Tied Up 11-year-old Twins Like Goats (pic) / Woman Caught After Stealing & Swallowing Gold Jewelry Worth N1.5m In A Store / Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.