Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,994 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

The Feed That Increases Egg Production In Nigerian Breed Chickens - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Feed That Increases Egg Production In Nigerian Breed Chickens (607 Views)

Pls Who Can Tell Me The Best Nigeria Fish Feed That Makes Fish Grow Faster... / Some Popular Species Of Chickens We Eat In Nigeria [PHOTOS] / CBN To Launch N10 Billion Fund For Egg Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Feed That Increases Egg Production In Nigerian Breed Chickens by kobobay(m): 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2022
In this video, I will be sharing with you my discovery on feed that increases the egg production of my local chicken breed.
I have fed my chickens with millet, corn, and leftover food, but whenever I give them this particular feed, they lay more eggs.

hope this video is a blessing to you.

#chickenfeeds #localchicken #nigerianbreed #eggproduction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36Dhps7XiBk

1 Like

Re: The Feed That Increases Egg Production In Nigerian Breed Chickens by amp01(m): 10:31am On Nov 11, 2022
kobobay:
In this video, I will be sharing with you my discovery on feed that increases the egg production of my local chicken breed.
I have fed my chickens with millet, corn, and leftover food, but whenever I give them this particular feed, they lay more eggs.

hope this video is a blessing to you.

#chickenfeeds #localchicken #nigerianbreed #eggproduction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36Dhps7XiBk
What's the name of the feed and its ingredient.

1 Like

Re: The Feed That Increases Egg Production In Nigerian Breed Chickens by Babakolanut(m): 6:17am On Nov 25, 2022
Do you formulate it yourself or get from a store? Where is your farm location and whatsapp number?

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Can Mentor Me On This Business / World Bank Pledges $500m To Support Agriculture In Nigeria / Urgent Fish Feed Raw Materials Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.