Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days - Investment (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days (60204 Views)

1.5 + Odds Under 2.5 Single / 150k Under 2 Months / Crypto Is A Manipulated Market! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by oxiide22(m): 1:10pm On Nov 12, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

Pig.

Dollar pumping!..

Urr
E pain am grin
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by SHINJA: 1:24pm On Nov 12, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

Pig.

Dollar pumping!..

Urr

Keep holding.

Am holding also.
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Magnoliaa(f): 2:13pm On Nov 12, 2022
folake4u:
Give it a rest dude. What you're saying doesn't make sense.

I saw you mentioning me in that other thread yesterday, keep my name out of your filthy lips.

Gosh! Don't you have better things to do with your life? Trolling nor dey pay oh. You better channel that energy doing something productive.
Toh!

Asinnnnn. I do not want to imagine the level of bile that guy carries around in real life to sustain this much bitterness online!

For years!

Always dragging women.

Shey trolls will come, grow up and move on.

But never this one.

My God, I am speechless.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Niorte: 2:21pm On Nov 12, 2022
mariahAngel:

That was the destination, so yeah.

Again, how much? smiley

Don't worry about the amount.

You've been weighed...lol
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Niorte: 2:24pm On Nov 12, 2022
socialjustice93:

Hello do you have a whatsapp or telegram group?

Yes. You can reach me via this platform.
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by mariahAngel(f): 2:37pm On Nov 12, 2022
Niorte:

Don't worry about the amount.

You've been weighed...lol

I'm immeasurable. smiley
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by folake4u(f): 3:03pm On Nov 12, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Asinnnnn. I do not want to imagine the level of bile that guy carries around in real life to sustain this much bitterness online!

For years!

Always dragging women.

Shey trolls will come, grow up and move on.

But never this one.

My God, I am speechless.

I pity the women in his life, to be honest.
If his online persona is like this, one wonders what he does offline. undecided

This one has refused to grow and move on. His reality is that of stunted growth.
What pains me more is his mediocrity. You can never see him contribute to intelligent convos, always daft to the core!

Normally, I don't even have time for these online trolls but his own is really getting out of hand.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Magnoliaa(f): 3:09pm On Nov 12, 2022
folake4u:
Normally, I don't even have time for these online trolls but his own is really getting out of hand.

I swear to God. It is. It is. It has sef.

He is always opening multiple accounts, mentioning me incessantly, from threads to threads.

And I am not even his main object of focus o.

Now I am almost regretting how I got into his matter and his eyes are now on me. lipsrsealed

I can't remember if it was one time I probably went defending Poco, he now turned it into our issues, because he no dey mention me before.

Ever.

But now, ignore him, engage him, he's dragging me everywhere and it's hecking annoying at this point. It has reached my neck.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by folake4u(f): 3:14pm On Nov 12, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I swear to God. It is. It is. It has sef.

He is always opening multiple accounts, mentioning me incessantly, from threads to threads.

And I am not even his main object of focus o.

Now I am almost regretting how I got into his matter and his eyes are now on me. lipsrsealed

I can't remember if it was one time I probably went defending Poco, he now turned it into our issues, because he no dey mention me before.

Ever.

But now, ignore him, engage him, he's dragging me everywhere and it's hecking annoying at this point. It has reached my neck.

Na wa!

All I see is joblessness, low self-esteem at its peak. I pray he heals quickly from the stalking/trolling syndrome because e go bad if he carry this gutter behaviour enter 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Magnoliaa(f): 3:19pm On Nov 12, 2022
folake4u:
Na wa!

All I see is joblessness, low self-esteem at its peak. I pray he heals quickly from the stalking/trolling syndrome because e go bad if he carry this gutter behaviour enter 2023.

Something he has been at for more than 10 years. Fat chance of that happening. grin

The frustration and the evil in him is out of this world.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by pocohantas(f): 3:28pm On Nov 12, 2022
folake4u:

I pity the women in his life, to be honest.
If his online persona is like this, one wonders what he does offline. undecided

This one has refused to grow and move on. His reality is that of stunted growth.
What pains me more is his mediocrity. You can never see him contribute to intelligent convos, always daft to the core!

It can never happen. Jornwhite is as dumb as they come. That guy can not prosper, no be swear. You can’t have that level of bile and jealousy and succeed. I bet you any day that dude sleeps with AC for 8 hours, his life would change.

Magnoliaa:

Something he has been at for more than 10 years. Fat chance of that happening. grin

Lol. I always did think he was just a harmless troll, but with time I realised he is innately evil. So he wouldn’t be ignored because someone like him can poison me.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Magnoliaa(f): 3:36pm On Nov 12, 2022
pocohantas:
Lol. I always did think he was just a harmless troll, but with time I realised he is innately evil. So he wouldn’t be ignored because someone like him can poison me.

Exactly. This is what it looks like at first...and with other trolls too. Okay, they hate your guts and the comments you make. Fine. They insult and move on.

May months later, some of them 'repent.' But him?

Every single negative thread that graces the FP, he's always mentioning me and linking me to the victims or actors of the thread with the most unprintable descriptions that should never be uttered.

Thank God he can only go so far as Nairaland, so no problem.

Both his "wins" at making me uncomfortable and being an unyielding nuisance and pest to my e-life, or his failed attempts at trying to be close on harmless alternates, nothing has any bearing on my real life...so he should continue.

May the spirits be with him.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by folake4u(f): 3:37pm On Nov 12, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Chai. So we're looking at an irredeemable fool, am I right? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Magnoliaa(f): 3:38pm On Nov 12, 2022
folake4u:
Chai. So we're looking at an irredeemable fool, am I right? lipsrsealed

Chronically.
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by folake4u(f): 3:42pm On Nov 12, 2022
pocohantas:

It can never happen. Jornwhite is as dumb as they come. That guy can not prosper, no be swear. You can’t have that level of bile and jealousy and succeed. I bet you any day that dude sleeps with AC for 8 hours, his life would change.

Lmaooooo.

The guy matter tire me abeg. His frustration is written all over.
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by folake4u(f): 3:43pm On Nov 12, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Chronically.

Terrible.
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by pocohantas(f): 3:58pm On Nov 12, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Exactly. This is what it looks like at first...and with other trolls too. Okay, they hate your guts and the comments you make. Fine. They insult and move on.

May months later, some of them 'repent.' But him?

Every single negative thread that graces the FP, he's always mentioning me and linking me to the victims or actors of the thread with the most unprintable descriptions that should never be uttered.

Thank God he can only go so far as Nairaland, so no problem.

Both his "wins" at making me uncomfortable and being an unyielding nuisance and pest to my e-life, or his failed attempts at trying to be close on harmless alternates, nothing has any bearing on my real life...so he should continue.

May the spirits be with him.

Hahahaha. It is really a win to him. When he perceives any little enjoyment in your life, it infuriates him. I would see him reading my diary and in the next 2 hours, he is fighting himself and wishing me all sorts of evil. But then, the good thing is he knows he can only wish. The painful thing is, he knows it would never be that way. grin

He sure needs the spirits, especially for that karaoke he claimed he is going. Werey wey dey house dey form karaoke. Lol! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 12, 2022
khorsky:
The dollar fell not because the naira is strengthening but because the dollar stumbled temporarily in response to bitcoin - this is contrary to what the CBN, government and other quack economists would want to make us believe. The dollar would be back very soon and then it'll be glaring how weak the naira actually is. So don't panic, saving in more stable currencies like dollars (USDT) is the right thing to do.

Do you think dollar will still rise?
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 12, 2022
alphabbey1:

Rest, your Naira to dollar rate that was 688 just 2 days ago is now trading at 726... obviously going back to the trash rate it belongs. Your thievery Goverment did absolutely nothing to ease the rate, all that happened was only US cpi index that was released and crypto panic.

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by 16inchdick: 6:57pm On Nov 12, 2022
LagosInter:

Naira would keep appreciating as long as Cbn keeps pumping in enough forex into the market . That's the only temporal solution for now pending when we our crude Oil production hits 1.8m and Dangote refinery comes on stream or Portharcourt starts reifining The cbn has a limit to the amount of dollars it can release into the economy,if not foreign investors won't have confidence Excess depletion of the foreign reserve can crumble the economy

One's our Oil production continue to rise, then cbn would be able to maintain the supply making the naira to keep appreciating as long as demand doesn't outpace supply

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 12, 2022
16inchdick:

Naira would keep appreciating as long as Cbn keeps pumping in enough forex into the market . That's the only temporal solution for now pending when we our crude Oil production hits 1.8m and Dangote refinery comes on stream or Portharcourt starts reifining The cbn has a limit to the amount of dollars it can release into the economy,if not foreign investors won't have confidence Excess depletion of the foreign reserve can crumble the economy

One's our Oil production continue to rise, then cbn would be able to maintain the supply making the naira to keep appreciating as long as demand doesn't outpace supply

Did they pump in money recenty?
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by 16inchdick: 8:09pm On Nov 12, 2022
[quote author=LagosInter post=118337929]

Did they pump in money recenty?[/quote

Yeah Cbn pulled out $1.8Billion dollars recently From the foreign reserve to fight and stabilize the naira. Sept to November Cbn don inject $1.8bn dollars that's why our foreign reserve dipped to $37billion dollars. It's not healthy though to continue depleting the Foreign reserve I put some blame on buhari don't know the reason he cancelled the security contract FG had with tompolo which made oil production to dip to an all-time low na now dem don reward am back the security contract

1 Like

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Romangalactic(m): 8:30pm On Nov 12, 2022
pocohantas:

Lol. You are very stupid and I will continue to remind you. So because I make more, I should go throwing it about? Oga, get my time. Na thunder go fire you for there. You reach? You no get who time?

Refilled which morning fresh with Omo? Who uses Omo?

1$ is N660, how much be morning fresh wey I no fit buy am for your mama in carton? Useless ba*****.
nobodi dey advice u,or mayb dey dnt advice cos dey kno u wee Neva listen. Just cee wat premium chica dey typecheesy morning till nite,rantin nonstop cry
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by pocohantas(f): 9:16pm On Nov 12, 2022
Romangalactic:

nobodi dey advice u,or mayb dey dnt advice cos dey kno u wee Neva listen. Just cee wat premium chica dey typecheesy morning till nite,rantin nonstop cry

Fool. Keep alternating between monikers.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by jornwhite: 11:34pm On Nov 12, 2022
pocohantas:

Hahahaha. It is really a win to him. When he perceives any little enjoyment in your life, it infuriates him. I would see him reading my diary and in the next 2 hours, he is fighting himself and wishing me all sorts of evil. But then, the good thing is he knows he can only wish. The painful thing is, he knows it would never be that way. grin

He sure needs the spirits, especially for that karaoke he claimed he is going. Werey wey dey house dey form karaoke. [/b]Lol! grin grin

Just anything to facilitate transition to menOpause my dear, [b]WE
actually went out and had fun, i sang malika ko ni da fun awon to ro mii pin, ask magnoliaa for translation.
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by pocohantas(f): 11:35pm On Nov 12, 2022
jornwhite:

Just anything to facilitate transition to menOpause my dear, WE actually went out and had fun, i sang malika ko ni da fun awon to ro mii pin, ask magnolia for translation.

Mugu. Keep switching accounts. Wear cap like conductor.

The person in this picture with thick arms is now the one that hasn’t transitioned to menopause? Hahahaha! Abeg no make me tackle my fellow woman. grin

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by jornwhite: 11:48pm On Nov 12, 2022
pocohantas:

Mugu. Keep switching accounts. No go solve your erection problems. Wear cap like conductor.
[b]
The person in this picture with thick arms is now the one that hasn’t transitioned to menopause? [/b]Hahahaha! Abeg no make me tackle my fellow woman. grin

switch ko frolics nii ... even if i solve am it can never never reach your turn ijn undecided

i am an africa man we like dem thick & curvy wink who needs a gf you need to earth cos of breeze grin, however when you settle the size & age difference between you & folake tell us whose menopause is eminent

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by pocohantas(f): 11:50pm On Nov 12, 2022
jornwhite:

switch ko frolics nii ... even if i solve am it can never never reach your turn ijn undecided

i am an africa man we like dem thick & curvy wink who needs a gf you need to earth cos of breeze grin, however when you settle the size & age difference between you & folake tell us whose menopause is eminent

Suddenly you like them curvy after calling me fat? Hahahaha! Dude abeg dey go. You keep proving me right. Hahahahahaha! grin

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by jornwhite: 12:18am On Nov 13, 2022
pocohantas:

Suddenly you like them curvy after calling me fat? Hahahaha! Dude abeg dey go. You keep proving me right. Hahahahahaha! grin

you must be high,shey fat & shapeless ko yato sii thick & curvy wink and if i had set the record straight i have never passed compliment on you, for what undecided pls quit the lies undecided rest

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by pocohantas(f): 12:21am On Nov 13, 2022
jornwhite:

you must be high,shey fat & shapeless ko yato sii thick & curvy wink and if i had set the record straight i have never passed compliment on you, for what undecided pls quit the lies undecided rest

Hahahahahaha. I am still laughing dude. I keep looking at that picture and laughing. Thanks for sharing it. I always love to know I am right. grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by alphabbey1(m): 3:00am On Nov 13, 2022
LagosInter:

Dollar is already trading at 780 as at today. So, we are definitely going higher this coming week...
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Nobody: 4:01am On Nov 13, 2022
alphabbey1:

Dollar is already trading at 780 as at today. So, we are definitely going higher this coming week...

Are you sure about this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

MMM Returns With New Strategy / Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) / Steps To Owning A Pharmacy In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.