Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 (26966 Views)

10th NASS Leadership: Opposition Parties Brace For Tough Fight With APC / APC Governors Angry Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Shettima, To Meet Buhari Today / NGF To Governors: Recession May Come In 2020, Prepare For Tough Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by DamnnNiggarr: 7:24pm On Nov 10, 2022
Be prepared for tough time in 2023 – Shettima to Nigerians

The vice presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Senator Kashim Shettima has urged Nigerians to brace up for a tough time in 2023.

Shettima dropped the hint on Thursday in Abuja at an event organised by APC Professionals Forum with the theme, ‘Dissecting the Asiwaju Manifesto’.

He warned that the country would go through some rough waters in the coming months and years.

The vice presidential candidate said while he is an incurable optimist, he is also a realist, saying the nation cannot shield itself from the global realities and from the challenges in Ukraine.

Shettima stated: “We’re going to go through some rough waters in the coming months and years. This is why leadership is very crucial. 2023 will be a watershed election in the history of this country.”

The former Borno State governor added: “What are the options available? Our political space is filled with a lot of very careful snails. We have to provoke conversation without descending so low to engage in malicious concoctions or [casting] dubious aspersions on personalities.”

Shettima also took a swipe at the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Mr Peter Obi, saying: “Peter “Gringori” Obi is my friend but “Gringori” has absolutely nothing to offer apart from dubious statistics. So [in] the choice before us, there is a difference between daylight and darkness.”
https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/10/be-prepared-for-tough-time-in-2023-shettima-to-nigerians/

16 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by DamnnNiggarr: 7:24pm On Nov 10, 2022
shocked

grin grin grin grin
No words of hope from them to Nigerians.
No plans to tackle the said hard times that may befall Nigerians.
He's just saying what they planned for Nigerians; hardship, so that tomorrow, they will say that they said it or that Nigerians know about it.

This is just a pre-prophecy to Nigerians but unfortunately, many Nigerians will still fell to read the handwriting on the wall.

402 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Hezzyluv: 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2022
Na 2rut him talk Sha.

Regardless of who wins next year's election, we should brace up for tougher time next year. Considering the fact there would be total subsidy removal.

66 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by DadaHammed: 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2022
We know you guys have destroyed the country almost beyond redemption, President Peter Obi is coming to clean your mess.

321 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Sennators(m): 7:27pm On Nov 10, 2022
Any man or woman that vote for Shettima and Tinubu will never know peace

434 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Hezzyluv: 7:30pm On Nov 10, 2022
DadaHammed:
We know you guys have destroyed the country almost beyond redemption, President Peter Obi is coming to clean your mess.

Even if Peter Obi comes, he would not find it that easy.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Innoment: 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
In 2015, I supported GEJ, He lost.
In 2019, I supported ATIKU, He lost.
In 2023, I am Supporting TINUBU.

191 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by DadaHammed: 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Even if Peter Obi comes, he would not find it that easy.

He is the only one Nigerians trust now. Not that thieving old cargo who will just relocate the Central Bank to his personal house in Bourdillon and start printing naira notes like tissue paper. God forbid Thiefnubuu. Amen.

147 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by BATified2023: 7:34pm On Nov 10, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

grin grin grin grin
He's just saying what they planned for Nigerians; hardship, so that tomorrow, they will say that they said it or that Nigerians know about it.

This is just a pre-prophecy to Nigerians but unfortunately, many Nigerians will still fell to read the handwriting on the wall.
this is d problem with Nigerians
They hate d truth,u prefer obi who didn’t do anything in anambra which is a single state but promising u el dorado in d whole 36 states

Irrespective of who becomes president tough times lie ahead cos the issue of subsidy is what they can’t shy away from for a long time,they will b pushed to d wall

What about d issue of unemployment,electricity generation,welfare n co

Many of u are just kids who don’t know anything about governance

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Hezzyluv: 7:36pm On Nov 10, 2022
DadaHammed:

He is the only Nigerians trust now. Not that thieving old cargo who will just relocate the Central Bank to his personal house in Bourdillon and start printing naira notes like tissue paper. God forbid Thiefnubuu. Amen.

grin grin grin grin grin

I no fit laugh I beg...
I dey inside gridlock cheesy grin

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by ganisucks(f): 7:38pm On Nov 10, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
Be prepared for tough time in 2023 – Shettima to Nigerians

https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/10/be-prepared-for-tough-time-in-2023-shettima-to-nigerians/

Mynd44
lalasticlala
Oam4j
nlfpmod

The tough times him and his principal are planning to create when they lose.

24 Likes

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Racoon(m): 7:39pm On Nov 10, 2022
Nigeria have long been in hell with this evil & satanic government. Now, the BH kingpin is confidently telling Nigerians to brace up for more hardship.

They keep on giving the electorate red signs but some unfortunate souls are hellbent on foisting another disaster upon this same nation they have long battered.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by dollytino4real(f): 7:42pm On Nov 10, 2022
I sorry 4 ur people more, because almajiri go plenty pass san san make dem no use their head push u n ur cohorts far

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by DamnnNiggarr: 7:43pm On Nov 10, 2022
BATified2023:
They hate d truth,u prefer obi who didn’t do anything in anambra which is a single state but promising u el dorado in d whole 36 states

Irrespective of who becomes president tough times lie ahead cos the issue of subsidy is what they can’t shy away from for a long time,they will b pushed to d wall

You're a g0at for quoting me and referring to me as a kid. If you can't hold a meaningful conversation with someone, just overlook his comment or better Still, drop your opinion and move away. I don't normally reply such mentions but I may be older than your oldest sibling.

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by PandoraObi: 7:43pm On Nov 10, 2022
ok
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Racoon(m): 7:44pm On Nov 10, 2022
Just imagine the arrogance! Imagine the fiendish mien a BH kingpin VP-designate carries about.This is the man that was already telling beleaguered cizens that he will be handling security as VP?

No words of succour or comfort for the masses that have suffered the many unpardonable ills of their evil regime.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Righthussle: 7:44pm On Nov 10, 2022
Na wa oo. Fear don catch me oo

1 Like

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by mrvitalis(m): 7:48pm On Nov 10, 2022
Bros Peter obi is your mentors senior colleague ...so put some respects in that name u hear

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by stanluiz(m): 7:50pm On Nov 10, 2022
This one na serious wahala grin
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Adblg0610: 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked grin grin grin grin
It’s no rocket science. Tough decisions would have to be taken, like removal of petroleum products subsidies, harmonization of the exchange rates of the naira with major international currencies ,to patronize made-in-Nigeria goods, debt management, privatization of some federal government assets,etc
Each time some of these decisions were taken in the past we would all take to the streets to protest against it, but it has now come to the point that it is inevitable.

15 Likes

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by DamnnNiggarr: 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2022
Adblg0610:
It’s no rocket science. Tough decisions would have to be taken, like removal of petroleum products subsidies, harmonization of the exchange rates of the naira with major international currencies ,to patronize made-in-Nigeria goods, debt management, privatization of some federal government assets,etc
Each time some of these decisions were taken in the past we would all take to the streets to protest against it, but it has now come to the point that it is inevitable.
I know, but you wouldn't take out your time to lecture me on this should it be Peter Obi or Baba-Ahmed that said this.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Duru009(m): 8:12pm On Nov 10, 2022
Innoment:
In 2015, I supported GEJ, He lost.
In 2019, I supported ATIKU, He lost.
In 2023, I am Supporting TINUBU.

Am so sorry, he WILL loss AGAIN....

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Jflex07(m): 8:16pm On Nov 10, 2022
Mumu man.. APC and anything associated with it is a curse to humanity.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by slivertongue: 8:17pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ths jobber and his party aint gonna occuy villa. we are better without them just like were b4 they damaged all they met

10 Likes

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by ObalendeCMS: 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2022
Please, Nigerians don’t vote these guy and tinubu. These guys are already made so they won’t feel the heat at all. It’s you and your family that will bear it all.

Meanwhile, me I don japa.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by BATified2023: 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

You're a g0at for quoting me and referring to me as a kid. If you can't hold a meaningful conversation with someone, just overlook his comment or better Still, drop your opinion and move away. I don't normally reply such mentions but I may be older than your oldest sibling.
u are just another kid with access to internet

29 Likes

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by DamnnNiggarr: 8:29pm On Nov 10, 2022
BATified2023:
u are just another kid with access to internet
As you referred to me as a kid, may your kids refer to you as a kid, may those you're older than refer to you as a kid. Refer to your father and mother as kids.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by jumper524(m): 8:51pm On Nov 10, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

grin grin grin grin

seems you love smooth talks like what Buhari gave you in 2015. Man told you he's optimistic and realistic. Why don't you want to hear the truth. People just love lies. The same lie APC gave in 2015 despite low reserve and low price of oil.
Use your head, he could still tell you all would be well and you'll have nothing to criticize him about but he's telling you the truth.
Subsidy is already destined to be removed next year. Even your Obi dodged the fact when asked.
T
You better brace up or else con men would keep conning you like Atiku.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by ambale(m): 9:00pm On Nov 10, 2022
BATified2023:

Shattap abeg, what other tough times do we want to witness than the one prescribed by the never do good APC government?

The job of the government is to look out ways to ease hard times but ours are plunging us into hard times daily and see the nonsense you are talking here.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by ambale(m): 9:04pm On Nov 10, 2022
Adblg0610:

All Nigeria needs is a true unifier, someone who can see the true potential in us and develop it

What we've gone through, many elite nations would have collapsed already

Is it the resilient spirit

Create an enabling environment and see Nigerians flourish

Imagine up until now, we do not have the basic necessities of man, water, light, good roads and yet we still thriving

Make dem talk another one abeg.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by ambale(m): 9:07pm On Nov 10, 2022
jumper524:
seems you love smooth talks like what Buhari gave you in 2015. Man told you he's optimistic and realistic. Why don't you want to hear the truth. People just love lies. The same lie APC gave in 2015 despite low reserve and low price of oil.
Use your head, he could still tell you all would be well and you'll have nothing to criticize him about but he's telling you the truth.
Subsidy is already destined to be removed next year. Even your Obi dodged the fact when asked.
T
You better brace up or else con men would keep conning you like Atiku.

Brace up for what exactly? More shege dan the buhaaris government has shown us

Zero achievements and he's talking about hard times like we are not in harder times

I can't travel in peace from lagos to Ibadan, what can be harder than that?

Make ina just relax and carry una useless government comot for here

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:09pm On Nov 10, 2022
This thief is not yet president , he's already telling Nigerians to expect hard times

Nigerians the ball is in your court to choose the right candidate

31 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tambuwal Hands Over To Ihedioha / NANS Shuts MTN Kaduna, Benue Offices Over Xenophobia Attack In South Africa / Beroro Efekoro Elected As Albany County Legislator In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.